One Chance Again

By HobiandSpritu

Kim Taehyung 26 years old Cold CEO was forced to marry Jeon Jungkook who is totally a stranger to him after h... More

Introduction to Characters
JUNGKOOK
TAEHYUNG
FIRST MEET
Jungkook in Kim Mansion.
TAE- HA'S BESTFRIEND
WAVES OF TOUCH
DISCUSSION
SHOPPING
HAPPY BUNNY
MARRIAGE
FIRST NIGHT
NIGHTMARE
PAST REVELATION Pt. 1 ( I )
Flashback (Jungkook)
Freedom
Taejung
Wishing on the Stars
First Day At School
Taeha's Mama
Bullies
The Fear
The Fear II
MY PERSONAL TUTOR
FIRST LESSON
LOVE YOURSELF
DINNER DATE ?
KIDNAPPED
CHAOTIC KIDNAPPING
ANOTHER CHAOS
PAST REVELATION PT. 2 (Taehyung)
THE TRAP
THE CLASS TEST
GRADUATION
FIRST K!$$ ??
WORKOUT SESSION
THE JJK MUSICS
RIDING HIGH
DREAMS COMES TRUE
INTERVIEW
CELEBRATION
INSECURITIES
SeCrEt CrUsH
CONFUSION
CONFESSION
CHAOTIC NIGHT
TAEKOOK FAN FICTIONS
BAD ROMANCE
Hate
MISSION APOLOGY
BIRTHDAY
CONCERT

GAME I

2.7K 65 3
By HobiandSpritu

It was Jungkook's 30th birthday Taeha and Taejung are 15 years now. As it was Jk's birthday Taeha and Taejung were roaming around when Taeha bump into someone.

TAeha: Owwww....

Taejung: Noona .. are you OK..?

Taejung helps Taeha to get up and tuck off the dirt from her clothes.

???: Ohh I am sorry princess.. BTW I am Yejin.... Kim Yejin

Taeha: I am Kim Taeha and he is my brother Kim Taejung... and it's OK aunty ....

Yejin: OMO... Why are you calling me aunty? Don't you know that I am your mamma? You are my daughter.

Taeha: You must be mistaken Aunty, my mamma is in my home and he is Jeon Jungkook who loves us so so so much

Yejin: Are you sure? that Jungkook is your mama? Didn't your dada told you that Jungkook is his(Tae) second wife or husband.. whatever?

Both Kids looks at Yejin confused. At last they are just 13 years kids right?

TAejung: What do you want from us?

He said raising his eyebrows.

Yejin: I just want my daughter back . Taehyung has throw me out of his life and keep you with himself. I want to be with you TAeha..

Taeha: Why will I trust you aunty

Yejin: First don't call me aunty, please Trust me I am your mamma. I gave birth to you Taeha you are my daughter. If you don't be;ieve I can show proofs....

Yejin says with fake tears.

Taeha: OK show us proof first...

Yejin: Before showing proof I want you to meet your real father Taejung...

Taejung: My real Father..?

Yejin: Yes your real father.... Lucas....he  is your real father not Taehyung..

Lucas comes in front of them

Lucas: Hello son how are you.. I am seeing you after so long time....

Taejung: Is some drama going on here?.... I don't believe both of you. Let's go from here Noona.

Taejung said angrily and holds Taeha's hand 

Taeha: Yeah, We can't waste our precious time listening to some random story of upcoming K-DRAMA

Yejin: Wait wait.. we are not lying, We are saying truth... look at this..

Yejin gives a picture to taeha and it was Taehyung's and Yejin's Wedding picture. Both Taeha and Taejung got shocked.

Yejin: See I told you I am saying truth... and here is the picture of me when you were in my tummy.

Yejin gives another picture where Yejin was having big tummy.

Yejin: and this picture is of that time when I see you for the first and last time.

Yejin gives another picture when she was holding Taeha when she was so much small... maybe 2 month...?

Yejin: I loved your dada so much but he throw me out of his house and life. because he was in love with Jungkook.

Lucas: And about you(taejung) you are my son.. my baby I also loved Jungkook so much but he escape away with Taehyung because I was not as rich as Taehyung. That was not first time, Jungkook used to cheat on me with some other people who are rich, just because they have lots of money and I don't have.

Taeha: You are talking about my mama... don't you...

 Lucas: I searched for him everywhere and when I get to know that He was with Taehyung, I came to take you both with me but they beat me a lot and insulted me. They put wrong alligation on me and send me to jail.

Yejin: and When I tried to take you, my baby with me they send me jail saying I try to kidnap you I try to hurt you, Tell me Taeha, Why will I kidnap and hurt my own daughter?

Taejung: Then why didn't they never told us about that?

Lucas: We don't know Why they didn't say about it. May be because they don't us back in their life as we are not as rich as them....

Yejin: I loved your dad so much baby, but he just hurted me every time, He used to hit me so much. but also I stayed with him buth when he got jungkook he tried to kill me I begged for my life so he throw me away from his house and from his life.

Lucas: Please babies we just want you to come with us. we know we are not as rich as them, we won't be able to give you every thing to you as they give you but at least we will give you our love.

TAeha and taejung looks at each other.

Lucas: If you still don't believe us then think one thing.. how can both of you be brother and sister? You(taeha) ae only 2 months older than him(taejung) right? We are just worried for you, what if in future they will hurt you too

Taeha: Why will my dad hurt me...

Lucas: Your dada won't but Jungkook can hurt you right? he is not your real mamma , and what about my little prince? What if that Taehyung hurt you? cause you are not his real son, he is not your real dada....

Yejin: We want to take you with us if you want.... we cant let them hurt you we love you so much... please agree to come with us.... They have already keep you away from us for so long now we can't stay without you

Lucas: We really really spend our time with you but we know they will not let you meet us so we want to take your custody . will you please come to us ?

Yejin and Lucas starts crying. Taeha and Taejung feels bad for them.

Taeha: Aunty, uncle.. please don't cry....

Yejin: I am your mamma.... please call me mamma...

Lucas: Let it be Yejin... we just meet now... she might feel uncomfortable...

Taeha: No it;s ok to call you mamma... mamma please stop crying we promise we will come with you we won't stay with them 

Taejung: What are you saying Noona... we even don't know if they are telling truth or not. first we have to know truth if they are really our mamma and dada or not.....

Taeha nods her head....

Taeha: yes you are right bro.... We have to talk with them

Yejin: Even if you will ask them they will say that we were bad so they left us. Buit the truth is not that. I know what your dadda will tell you. He will tell you that I was going to kill you when you were in my womb. I used him for his property. I cheat on him with someone one else. Because that is what he exactly did to me. He used me for my property. He tried to kill my family to get my property. He used me to be popular.

Lucas: What will I say cause I know you will not believe on me I loved him so much. but he was always behind rich men. He never cared about me or for my Eomma. I always did whatever he asked. I always tried to make him fall for me but he just always needed money not my love. 

Taejung just nods.

Lucas: This is our number... you can call us anytime if you miss us or need any help from us....

Lucas gave their numbers to taeha.

Taeha: OK... we must go now I guess....

Yejin: Ok bye, take care of yourself hmm?

Yejin kiss Taeha's forehead and ruffles taejung's hair

TAeha and Taejung left from there. Yejin wipes her fake tears and Both of them smirks looking to the direction Taeha and Taejung left.

Lucas: Now the fun begins......

Yejin: We just have to wait for seeing broken Taehyung and Jungkook. It will be really fun to see their own not so own children against them.

Both of them laughs and left from there.

______________________________________

Guys I'm back with new chapter , Sorry for not updating for so long but I was just out of idea what to do and what not to do.... I still don't know what I will write in next chapter.

Buy guys Purple you all

and I missed you all so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 6.4K 40
Imagines for Jenna Ortega and her characters! Includes: • Phoebe Atwell • Vada Cavell • Tara Carpenter • Katie Torres I write: • Smut Imagines • Flu...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 56K 46
Jungkook is a little, he's lonely and self conscious. All he wants is a life he can enjoy, instead of being scared of what's to come. All he wants is...
848K 26.4K 27
Where a student controls a teacher like a slut and the teacher loves to be controlled "hey Mr submissive" "don't call me that jeon" "why? Aren't you...