XO, Kitty (Season 2) [Complet...

By trishtrish_22

After S1 there are so many unanswered questions and cliffhangers. So here is my take on what might happen and... More

Introduction
Episode 1: In the Air
Episode 2: Welcome Home
Episode 3: Come In
Episode 4: Winter Break
Episode 5: Welcome Back
Episode 6: Welcome Back Party
Episode 7: Best Night Ever
Episode 8: FDOC (First Day of Chaos)
Episode 10: Confessions
Episode 11: TNB (The Night Before)
Episode 12: THE Date
Episode 13: THE Evening
Episode 14: A Quick Talk
Episode 15: Flashback pt. 1
Episode 16: Flashback pt. 2
Episode 17: FOM (Fear of Midterms)
Episode 18: Friday Night
Episode 19: Second Date
Episode 20: Who?
Episode 21: Simon
Episode 22: Baking
Episode 23: Surprise
Episode 24: TWBF (Two Weeks Before Finals)
Episode 25: FINALs
Episode 26: Planning
Episode 27: Picture This
Episode 28: Party Time
Episode 29: Graduation
Episode 30: Epilogue
Author's Note...Question?
EXTRA: Continuation of Picture This ❗️MATURE CHAPTER❗️18+ only.
New Book!!!

Episode 9: Finding Florian

1.4K 40 18
By trishtrish_22

I can't believe we got caught on the first day. Classes haven't even started yet! So much for being a good student.

Kitty and Q found themselves inside of Professor Lee's classroom. They would've gone straight to Principal Lim but she was not in yet.

"I need you two to be honest and tell me. Or else you both will be in equal trouble with Florian. So what is this about him cheating on the finals?" Professor Lee was straight to the point and Alex watched the two squirm. He wished he could help but as a teacher, he had no right to.

Kitty really did not want to start off the semester bad and she had to think about her promise to her dad. Q did not want to confess or else he knew he'd lose Florian, but he wanted to do the right thing as an athlete. He was about to speak when Kitty beat him to it, "I'm sorry Professor Lee. I would have said something sooner but I only just found out recently. I had told Q about it before winter break but I had no chance to discuss with him after I left."

"So you had no idea that Florian was planning on cheating? The both of you?"

"No sir. Like I said, I only found out recently and then I told Q about it." Kitty was about to continue but Q continued for her.

"When Kitty told me, I did confront Florian about it. I wanted him to confess what he did but he wouldn't. I gave him some time to think about it but he still hadn't. So now, I'm already eating myself with guilt because I knew what he did but I didn't say anything. Because of that, Dae had to leave and now I'm questioning my morals -"

"Q I got it. I'm sorry I wouldn't think you'd be the one to ramble," Professor Lee looked to Kitty who is known to ramble, "Anyways, I think I understand. You both had good intentions. But you should have come to me or any other teacher first. So where is Florian now?"

The two friends looked at each other, "We don't know sir. I woke up this morning and I saw his bed was still neatly made. I know he didn't come in last night because I was waiting for him."

Professor Lee and Alex looked at each other, thinking that there is something else going on with Florian aside from the cheating. "Thank you for telling us this. We won't say that it was you two but you both are safe and not in trouble. Alex and I will discuss this further with Principal Lee, until then if you see Florian please direct him straight to me."

"Okay Professor Lee." Kitty felt a little relieved but bad at the same time, Q on the other hand...

"What will happen to Florian?"

"Well for someone who cheats on the finals, it can lead to expulsion."

Q felt his insides turn and he felt worse than before. He knew Florian's situation at home so if he is to be expelled...who knows what Florian will do. Both Alex and Professor Lee left the two who were stunned. Especially Q.

Kitty looked at him worriedly, she didn't know what to do at the moment. She gently placed her hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile, "Let's just hope for the best okay? Maybe they'll be understanding once Florian tells them of his family's situation."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't think the worst just yet," Q looked to Kitty with a soft smile, "Thank you Kitty."

"You're welcome. Now first things first, we have to get to class and then find Florian afterwards."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Minho could not believe his ears, Dae is back. His first thought was Kitty but then he remembered, they're broken up. Plus, he and Kitty have a date. He waited outside the office to talk with Dae. After a few minutes, he came out.

"Dae." He looked at him with surprised eyes, "Minho, hey."

"So what happened? Did the school let you back in?"

"Yeah they did actually. I was really glad."

"But...I thought they said you had to be in first place to stay?"

"That is true, but Florian who got first, he confessed to Principal Lim that he cheated. So they allowed me to come back with full scholarship and board."

Minho was shocked, "Wow that's really amazing man. I'm happy for you." He gave him a hug then his thoughts wondered to when Florian confessed.

The two friends walked to their classes and made small conversation, as they were they bumped into Q and Kitty.

"Hey Minho, Dae." Q said without realizing then he did a double take, "Dae!" Q and Kitty looked at each other.

"Why do you both look surprised?" Minho raised his eyebrow. Surprised was an understatement.

"What are you doing here?" Kitty was the first to ask and caught Dae off guard.

"I was allowed back in. Florian had confessed to Principal Lim that he cheated."

Now Kitty and Q had so many questions, they were looking at each other as if they were asking and answering each other telepathically. Dae looked to Minho as if he knew the answer, but Minho shrugged his shoulders.

"Kitty, what's going on?" Minho asked. Q and Kitty told them what happened and what they know of. 

"So you're saying Florian was on campus when he wasn't supposed to be -"

"- and now he is missing?" Dae finished Minho's sentence and Kitty nodded her head.

"We already said we'd go to class first and then look for him afterwards. Do you want to join us?" Q asked and the two were immediately on board.

"Well I have this class this morning so I'll see you guys later. We'll meet at the cafeteria?" Kitty said as she was walking away. It took a minute for Minho to realize what she said, "Wait Kitty I have the same class as you."

The two walked closely together to their class which Dae noticed and started to feel jealous about it. Q noticed his staring and placed his arm around him, "Let's go to class man."

"Oh yeah, let's go."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"So Q and I will take this side of campus and you two take the other side. First one who spots him give us a call and we'll come over. We'll meet back here in two hours." Kitty directed and the three nodded their head in understanding.

They split ways and began to run around and ask as many students and teachers as they can. Two hours went by fast and both teams found themselves walking back to the cafeteria.

"Since no one has seen him then maybe he left campus after you saw him that day you found the stuff." Kitty blurted out in the silence and Q thought the same thing.

"I just can't believe he didn't say anything. I mean he said he loved me, if you love someone you wouldn't go behind their back and do all sorts of things. You would talk to each other and figure it out together."

"You're right. I'm really sorry Q."

"It's okay Kitty. I'd like to believe that we were the perfect match. It's just that he didn't keep his priorities straight which is what lead him to fail, but I was the main reason he didn't focus."

Kitty stood in front of Q, "Don't ever believe that it's your fault. It was his choice, his logic that got him into this mess. He could have talked to you about it and things could have turned out for the better. So please don't think you had any part in his decision making."

Q teared up and hugged Kitty, he buried his face in her neck. She rubbed his back and said nothing, letting him cry. Dae and Minho caught up with them and saw their best friend crying. They approached them and also gave Q a pat on the back, who felt the extra pair of hands and stood up to wipe his tears.

"Thank you guys, for everything. If you weren't here, especially you Kitty, I don't know what I would have done."

The three friends said nothing and gave Q a smile. He looked up behind them and saw Florian standing right there. He looked a little shaken and beat up, but Q thought he looked handsome as ever.

"Oh my god, Florian!" He ran past his friends and gave him a tight hug. He breathed his scent in which was not his usual scent, making Q feel even more worried about what his boyfriend got himself into.

"Hey Q. I'm sorry. For everything." Florian mumbled into his shirt with tears in his eyes. He felt Q shake his head and held him tighter.

Dae, Minho, and Kitty walked away to let them talk. Kitty was in the middle of the two and didn't realize who she was with until Dae spoke, "So Kitty how was your first day back?"

"Oh um it was good. How about yours?"

"It was good as well. So I see you and Minho had a class together."

"Oh it turns out we have a few other classes together as well. We checked each other's schedule."

"Yeah now I'll be with my sasaeng even longer." Minho teased and Kitty laughed as she softly pushed him away.

Dae started to feel more and more jealous but knew, he couldn't do anything; they were broken up.

"Well I'm going to go, I'll see you back at the dorm Minho."

"Oh you're in my room too?"

"Yeah Principal Lim put me there."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

Kitty and Minho watched as he walked away, "Are you going to tell him about us?"

Minho looked at her with a grin, "Oh I didn't know there was already an 'us' Covey."

She smiled, "You know what I mean." He laughed and felt happy that he made her smile, "Yeah I will. He's my friend. He'll probably hate me for a bit but we'll be okay."

"Okay. Well I'm going back to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll walk you."

"I think you and I both have done enough walking today. Go back to your dorm so that you can rest."

"Nah I think I'm good." Minho walked ahead, taking big steps, and Kitty smiled in defeat. She had to jog a little to catch up with him and the two smiled at each other. They continued their conversation and walked closely together.

Dae had stopped walking to turn around, hoping to see Kitty looking at him but instead, he saw his friend and his ex-girlfriend smiling happily at each other. Dae sighed in defeat and slowly walked back to his dorm.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 9 doneee~ what did you guys think?? I wonder what Florian got himself into🤔. What's going to happen with Dae, Yuri, and Kitty? Will they still be friends or just acquaintances? Idk either until the next chapter 😝

I can't believe, as of today, we're at 2.8k reads🥹🫶🏻 in just a week and 1 day!!! You guys are amazing!!! You're probably tired of me saying thank you after 8 episodes but I can't help it🥹. This story would not be where it is right now if it weren't for you amazing readers!! 🥹🫶🏻please continue to show your support via votes, shares and your comments are always appreciated!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.8K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
116K 6.1K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
223K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
27.9K 508 19
Months later Kitty returns to LA plagued with her own feelings for Yuri, Yuri's relationship, and most importantly with her relationship with her nem...