MADE IN KOREA

Par btsachu

━━━ MADE IN KOREA ➷ A MinSung Fanfiction. 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 X 5 As a celebrated actor and CEO... Plus

[ DO READ ]
MIK 1
MIK 2
MIK 3
MIK 4
MIK 5
MIK 6
MIK 7
MIK 8
MIK 9
MIK 10
MIK 11
MIK 12
MIK 13
MIK 14
MIK 15
MIK 16
MIK 17
MIK 18
MIK 19
MIK 20
MIK 21
MIK 22
MIK 23
MIK 24
MIK 25
MIK 26
MIK 27
MIK 28
MIK 29
MIK 30
MIK 31
MIK 32
MIK 33
MIK 34
MIK 35
MIK 36
MIK 37
MIK 38
MIK 39
MIK 40
MIK 41
MIK 42
MIK 43
MIK 44
MIK 45
MIK 46
MIK 47
MIK 48
MIK 49
MIK 50
MIK 51
MIK 52
MIK 53
MIK 54
MIK 55
MIK 56
MIK 57
MIK 58
MIK 59
MIK 60
MIK 62
[ END NOTE ]
FEATURED!!!

MIK 61

2.8K 174 32
Par btsachu

Epilogue: 1

Jisung glanced outside the window, looking at the dandelion fields with a smile. He sighed, feeling nervous about the marriage even though they were husbands before.

The internet was split into a big mess when Minho announced his marriage with Jisung. Many people cheered for them, some were so happy that their ship was sailing and a few delusional were against the idea, but they didn't care because for them only each other mattered the most.

Everything felt like a dream to him, but the said dream would be coming into reality within a few minutes and he couldn't help, but sequel in happiness.

"Seungmin, am I seeing things?" Jisung stopped his internal fanboying and looked up to see a chuckling Seungmin and a Hyunjin who had his mouth wide open in shock. Jisung gulped down his embarrassment and held his head high.

"What? Never saw someone squealing?" Hyunjin shook his head to come back to reality.

"You are a different story Jisung." Jisung paced towards Hyunjin and slapped his head making Hyunjin hiss in pain while Seungmin was laughing his ass out.

"Ouch! Can you at least stop slapping me today? You are a groom! Behave!"

"What did you say?" Jisung exclaimed, pinching Hyunjin's ears making him scream, "I will never stop slapping you even if you turn into a ghost." Seungmin burst into another series of laughter while Hyunjin rubbed his pained ears.

"I'm going to kill you." Said Hyunjin, glaring at the laughing man. Seungmin grinned, his teasing instinct kicking in.

"Aww, look at the baby he looks like he is going to cry." Jisung shook his head, totally done with his best friends. Hyunjin huffed.

"I'm too tough to cry."

"Says the person who was drunk crying yesterday saying and I quote, 'my best friend finally got his happiness' while blowing your nose with my shirt. Yeah, right." Seungmin let out a loud shriek in surprise as he ran around the room when Hyunjin started chasing him. Jisung laughed watching them both act like little kids. He smiled.

This. This was what he was looking for, a moment of happiness which he could cherish and remember in his hard times.

The door opened as Jisung's parents walked in, pausing on their tracks as they watched the grown up men chasing after each other like they were kids on some kind of playground.

"These kids' energies are making my head throb." Said Mr.Han, shaking his head. The mentioned 'kids' stopped what they were doing, looking at Jisung's parents with a wide grin.

Jisung walked towards his parents, smiling. He looked at his mother, who looked at him with a loving smile.

"How do I look, Ma?" He asked, bending down a bit as Mrs.Han placed her hands over Jisung's face, staring at him for a few seconds as if she was still in a daze.

Jisung's closeness with his parents had started increasing by the time he came back to Korea. He would pay a visit, make food, ask about their day, and buy plants for his mother as she loved gardening. What's not?

His parents were completely bewildered by his actions that they even doubted that he was diagnosed with some chronic disease.

Jisung had a difficult time convincing his parents that it wasn't the reason. They even made him do a medical checkup to prove the truth. It was a hilarious situation which till now Minho would tease him with.

"Handsome as ever." Jisung smiled, closing his eyes as his mother kissed his forehead with her trembling lips. She felt so emotional as she never got the chance to do it on his previous wedding day.

Hyunjin and Seungmin smiled at the scene, feeling totally happy for their bestfriend.

"It's time." Said Mr.Han, holding out his arms out for his son to hold on to it. Jisung smiled walking towards his father and hooked his arms around Mr.Han's one, both grinning widely.

Jisung along with his friends and family walked towards the green field and saw many of the familiar and unfamiliar faces present there. Since the wedding was in private there was no media or cameras shoving over their faces. However the couple planned on releasing their wedding photos on the same day.

Jisung looked around, as he walked down the atler. He still could remember their first wedding. That day the place was beautiful yet gloomy for a wedding, but today – even though the location was different – it looked  so beautiful and the atmosphere itself was happy.

The dandelion field wasn't far away from the altar and under the altar stood his husband with his smiling and giddy expression. Jisung bit his lips, smiling widely. He would have never thought that he would be able to see his husband in wedding attire again.

Minho pointed a finger at him, mouthing " You look gorgeous." Jisung looked down, blushing furiously as he was unable to look into Minho's eyes.

Finally Jisung reached near the altar. Minho reached his hands out, opening his palm for Jisung to hold it. Jisung looked at his father who smiled then at Minho's hands and slowly took it. They tightened their grip over each other's hands as Minho pulled Jisung slowly towards the altar, both having happy grins over their face.

"Happy Anniversary." Wished Minho in a low whisper making Jisung glance up.

"Happy Anniversary." He wished back, expressing his happiness.

They wanted the marriage to happen on the same day of their one year anniversary and that wish was happening in reality.

They stopped in front of the priest who smiled, as the priest started reciting the opening prayer of the wedding. They turned around, facing each other. Eyes sparkling with their love for one another.

"We all are gathered here to tie the knot of two souls together which belong to Minho Lee and Jisung Han. Their love is witnessed by God itself and now they are ready to seal their promises in presence of their family and loved ones on this wonderful day. I am giving my blessings to them and I wish them happiness and prosperity for their future."

"And now I would like to request my grooms of the day to recite their vows to each other, starting with Jisung Han."

Jisung slightly nodded, and took a deep breath, smiling at the elder who rubbed his thumbs softly.

"I, Jisung Han, is the luckiest man in the world to get someone like you, Minho. Words are not even enough to describe my love to you. I was a lost soul, unable to open and hated the word love."

"...but you found me and brought me out of my misery. For me you're the air I breathe, for me you are my source of energy and my reason for my existence. My love, my life, my dear husband. I love you so much, Minho."

Minho's hands slowly travelled to Jisung's face, wiping the tears off. Their heart was filled with overwhelming joy which now poured out in the form of tears.

"Now, Minho Lee..." Minho nodded, still caressing Jisung's face.

"Jisung, my husband, my love, I am lucky too to have an admirer and lover like you. To me you are a universe that's beyond everything. You are my happiness, my fellow of lonesome days. The only light of hope.

"I remember when I first saw you, I felt things I can't describe. Somewhere I knew it was love but I'm sorry for the hard days where I made you suffer this way. I am sorry for letting my ego win over our life, making our encounter even more harsh."

"I knew I loved you but I'm sorry for not expressing my feelings to you sooner. I was helpless to be who I am but maybe destiny wanted our sufferings to end."

"I always considered your love and I always wondered what in the world did I do to deserve you. But now I know no matter what, we are destined to be together and I can't live without you. I love you so much Jisung."

"Now, Minho Lee, do you promise Jisung Han to love forever even in good-bad days and even with your flaws, to love forever and to
always be each other's constant support?"

"I do." Said Minho, loud and clear.

"Now, Jisung Han do you promise Minho Lee to love forever even in good-bad days and even with your flaws, to love forever and to
always be each other's constant support?"

"I do."

"Do you accept each as your life partners?"

"I do." As they whispered while looking into each other's eyes, Minho could see the galaxy in Jisung's eyes, deep and beyond everything.

As the vows were shared, they slipped the rings into each other's ring finger, and they leaned forward to share a kiss, sealing their beautiful love for one another, an eternal promise to be with each other.

The crowd started clapping and cheering.

Chan, Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Felix, Avatanza, Changbin threw rose petals at the couple, screaming their name and wishing them.

Jisung's parents got emotional as they saw their son with his now husband. They were really very happy to see the two together and couldn't get tired of cheering the two. Same goes for Minho's family.

The newly-wed pulled away, grinning ear to ear. Minho glanced around then at the confusedly smiling Jisung with a grin.

"Let's run away." Jisung's eyes widened.

"W-what?" He stuttered. Minho winked, pulling Jisung out of the altar as they made a run from there.

"Hey!" Jisung laughed out loud – his head tilted backwards– tightening his hold around Minho's hands as they both ran away from the altar, not before throwing the bouquet backwards as they made their ways through the field of dandelions. The world and people disappearing behind them, creating a new world.

A small world only for them.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.2K 1K 20
Jisung and Minho's story started in boarding school, there was no denying the tension and attraction they had for one another but it was much more th...
426K 20.6K 70
TEXT FIC Kind of clichΓ©, sorry Jisung is your usual favorite shy boy irl but confident texter, while Minho is your usual popular and unbothered boy. ...
22.3K 863 22
Han jisung was a boy who had many struggles. His family never wanted a boy they always hoped for a girl and when they found out that their child was...
9K 399 6
Jisung is taking evening dance classes, but his nerves are getting the best of him, especially since his instructor (Minho) is ridiculously hot. His...