Two Months Together

By AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... More

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Friday Traffic

3.3K 23 3
By AddictingLove

Chapter Nine:

Claire's POV

I had finished eating quickly, feeling excited that today was Friday and that I would be seeing Taylor in a matter of hours. I had told my parents that he would be staying the weekend, and they said that would be fine. I was slightly surprised when my mom completely agreed and asked if he wanted to stay longer. Though I told her that he would be busy... But anyway, I soon celebrated with myself in my room.

Pacing around the kitchen island, I kept checking the ovens clock. 2:35.. Another round, 2:36.. I kept repeating until I finally figured how pointless this really was. He probably just got out of the gym and was on his way right now. It would be a bummer if he hit traffic. Friday traffic.

Ick.

I then made my way upstairs and checked my phone, which was charging on my bedside table. No messages or missed calls.

I sighed and opened my drawers, grabbing a pair of jean shorts and a clean T-shirt. Leaving my phone in my room, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Grabbing my wide toothed comb as I passed...

Taylor's POV

I dialed Claire's cell, sitting in my car after finishing a brutal work out. I leaned my head back against the head rest as it rang... Running my fingers through my hair, I closed my eyes for a brief second. Only to open them right away as it went to her voicemail..

"Hey, you've reached Claire! I'm not here at the moment, obviously *laughs*, so leave me a message and I'll get back to ya.. Bye."

BEEP

I swallowed, "Hey.. Just finished at the gym and I'm on my way.. Should be there in about four hours.. If I drive fast." I laughed slightly. "See you soon... Um bye."

I hung up and groaned, leaning forward and onto the steering wheel. "Why can't I just say it?" mumbling to myself. Shaking my head, I set my iPhone down and started up the engine. Pulling out of the parking space and exiting the lot, heading for the freeway.

Why couldn't I just tell her that I loved her? I didn't know why it was so hard...

Maybe it was because I wasn't sure if she loved me back.. No.

Then why was she balling so badly yesterday? What could've that meant.. The only thing I knew was that I had to tell her this weekend. I had to, otherwise it would be too long if I didnt.

Claire's POV

After I showered, I hopped out, wrapping a towel around my damp body. I tip toed across the carpet and into my room, shutting the door behind me. I dressed and leaned over, shaking my hair out of the towel, drying it damply. I then heard a couple buzzes coming from my phone, I froze and whipped my hair up, having it hit the ceiling fan on accident.

"Oops.." I cringed. Damn my hair was way too long.

I leapt onto my bed with a thunk, and reached for my cell. I had missed a call from Taylor.. shit. But he left a message..

I listened to it, only to hear the same slight pause towards the end of his message. Like yesterday. Though he stuttered yesterday, which I thought was really cute but still... he was still trying to say it again!

Geez, I had to do something about this sometime while he was here. I needed to tell him the same..

We had spent two months together and now were moving on with our lives... I didn't know if our relationship would last through all of this, but though I hoped that we would still be good friends... And that we would know that we loved each other. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry it's extremely short! Please comment! I would love to hear what you think about this. 

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...
2.1M 43.6K 28
Growing up with Shane and Matt - the Lavery twins next door, Holly can't seem to get rid of them. With her dad always gone, Holly has always been fo...
506K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
401K 12.6K 64
What happens when a French high school student gets into some "mischief" with a couple of beautiful vampires? Tatum and Bailey Fernsby have just star...