One Chance Again

By HobiandSpritu

Kim Taehyung 26 years old Cold CEO was forced to marry Jeon Jungkook who is totally a stranger to him after h... More

Introduction to Characters
JUNGKOOK
TAEHYUNG
FIRST MEET
Jungkook in Kim Mansion.
TAE- HA'S BESTFRIEND
WAVES OF TOUCH
DISCUSSION
SHOPPING
HAPPY BUNNY
MARRIAGE
FIRST NIGHT
NIGHTMARE
PAST REVELATION Pt. 1 ( I )
Flashback (Jungkook)
Freedom
Taejung
Wishing on the Stars
First Day At School
Taeha's Mama
Bullies
The Fear
The Fear II
MY PERSONAL TUTOR
FIRST LESSON
LOVE YOURSELF
DINNER DATE ?
KIDNAPPED
CHAOTIC KIDNAPPING
ANOTHER CHAOS
PAST REVELATION PT. 2 (Taehyung)
THE TRAP
THE CLASS TEST
GRADUATION
FIRST K!$$ ??
THE JJK MUSICS
RIDING HIGH
DREAMS COMES TRUE
INTERVIEW
CELEBRATION
INSECURITIES
SeCrEt CrUsH
CONFUSION
CONFESSION
CHAOTIC NIGHT
TAEKOOK FAN FICTIONS
BAD ROMANCE
GAME I
Hate
MISSION APOLOGY
BIRTHDAY
CONCERT

WORKOUT SESSION

3.4K 93 8
By HobiandSpritu

IN TAEKOOK ROOM

It was early in the morning. Tae was getting ready to go to gym. Kook comes out of bathroom and starts clinging at tae's right arm.

Kook: Hyungieee~~

Tae: What do you want?

Kook: Kookie also want to join hyungi in gym....

Tae looks at kook and nods.

Tae: Ok..... let's go....

Kook: Yeaahhhhh......

 Kook starts jumping happily around the room. Tae just chuckles at excieted bunny.

Tae: Kookie go and wear this...

Kook looks at the dress and runs to bathroom excited. He comes back after wearing his dress.

  TaeKook got  ready for gym and both goes towards there.

Tae: So, from where do you want to start from?

Kook: Last time Yoongi Hyung teach me to do push ups, Namjoon hyung teach me to do squats....

Tae: So, you must know that you should warm up at first?

Kook: Yes, we have to run in that machine for 15 minutes.

Kook said pointing at Treadmill .

Tae: let's go then.we will do it together (in different machines LOL not in same one)

Both goes towards treadmill.

Kook: Ok ~~ OK ~~ Let's goooo ~~

Jungkook turns on the treadmill and starts running singing..??

Kook: Dhasi Run Run Run~~~~

Don't tell me bye bye~~~
You make me cry cry~~~
Love is a lie lie~~~
Don't tell me, don't tell me~~~
Don't tell me bye bye~~~~

Dasi run run run nan meomchul suga eobseo~~~~

Tae: Oh god Kookie what are you shouting .... Jin hyung and Eomma will kill me if they hear you shouting this...

Kook looks at Tae confused.

Kook: Huh... Why tho? *confused big eyes*

Tae: you said I made you cry......

Kook: Who said? 

Tae: you said.....

 Kook: When? *more confused*

TAe: Just now... you said don't tell bye.. you make me cry... and love is lie and 

Kook: Oh god Hyungi I was just singing a song....

Tae: What type of  song is that...? 

Kook: You know BTS? *insert suga's voice* 

TAe: Behind The Scene?..

Kook: No Hyungi They are K-pop idols and it's not behind the scene Its Bangtan Sonyondan which consist of & members and their name is.....

Tae: Ok OK I got it... let's start workout now...

Kook: OK.....

They comes out of treadmill Jungkook starts doing Squats and Tae is doing Push ups. After 45 minutes later Tae did all his workouts and now the final one Pull ups. Jungkook Is sitting in a chair taking rest as Tae has told him it's not good to do lot in beginning. He is looking at every actions of Tae. Tae was wearing White Tshirt which is now fully wet due to sweat. Tae's full body is in show in front of Kook.

Kook gulps unintentionally and he starts feeling millions of butterflies flying around inside his stomach when he saw Tae's well defined ,Toned abs, wide shoulder, sharp jawline, big, strong & veiny arms, beautiful eyes, small cute nose,handsome face , attractive body.....

Kook was unknowingly staring at Tae's hot sweaty body. TAe finish his all workouts then he turns towards Kook to ask for water and towel but he saw Kook staring at him shamelessly 

AN: OFC you are his husband so it's his right to stare at his husband right?

Tae: Shut up AN Get lost from here and don't disturb us *looks at AN with dark angry eyes*

AN: ....... Ok going  but .... I will not let you live in peace.... Author power you know 

AN runs from there showing her tongue to Tae

Tae then looks at Kook with naughty smirk and goes towards Kook.

 Tae: Like what you see Bunny???

Tae ask in his deep husky voice pulling Kook out from his thoughts (God knows what type of thoughts)

Kook: Huh.. W-what?

Kook was still staring at his body especially his abs

Tae: Did you liked it? 

Tae whispers near kook's ears to which kook nods.

Kook: Yes-- I mean no.. no.. but ye-s

Kook blush hard when reality hits him what he was doing and saying. Kook was about to stand from chair but Tae starts leaning towards kook. Kook panics a little

Kook: H-hyung... w-what are y-you doing?

Tae leans more near kook . Kook was about to close his eyes ........

...............

...............

But,

..................

...................

But Tae back away taking a water bottle from Kook's hand? Kook looks at Tae shocked blushing harder and tae just chuckles before drinking water. Kook was red like a fresh red tomato thinking what just happend. Kook gets up and runs towards door but Tae holds his hand and gives him towel.

Tae: Wipe up sweat please........

Kook takes the towel from Tae and starts wiping Sweat from his body but he couldn't help himself from not blushing and not staring at his husband's hot sweaty body.

Tae: Why are you so wired today....?

Tae ask Kook knowing Kook will answer something stupid.

Kook: You are more wired than me you know?

Tae: What do you mean by that Kook.... You don't know that 1000s of boys and girls dies only to see this face....

Tae said feeling so proud of himself but....

Jimin: Yeah So, they can also see you and laugh.

Jimin said poping out of nowhere making jungkook giggle. 

Tae: What the Fu--- Fuss jimin... don't you think a small chick like you should keep his mouth shut in front of the handsome Tiger.

Jimin looks around making Taekook confused.

Jimin: Where? Where is that Handsome Tiger... ?

Tae: I think you must go and check your eyes so you can see it.

Jimin: I can only see a little bunny *points at Kook* A cute Chimmy *points at himself* and a wired Alien *points at Tae*

And this is it Jungkook and Jimin starts laughing laying at the ground. Tae rolls his eyes and starts doing gym ignoring both of them. 

Jimin: Actually I came here to call both of you for breakfast. It's almost ready so come down in 30 mins....

Tae: Yeah I heard that.. now get lost and let me stay in peace at least at Gym room. 

Jimin: Yeah yeah going.... who wants to see wired alien early in the morning.

Tae: Get lost Jimin or I gonna drop your mochi in Coffee..

Jimin: What the hell I will tear all your Gucci and make it wear to street dogs out there *angry*

Tae: Touch my Gucci and you will find yourself in the Hell...

Jimin: Idiot...

Tae: Stupid...

Jimin: You are the one stupid here not me...

Tae: It;s you only

Jimin: You

Tae: You

Hyuna: Shut up both of you... I send you (jimin) here to call them for breakfast. Not to fight.

Tae: Yeah Eomma Take this useless mochi away from here.

Jimin: Eomma see Is this the way some one talk to their brother-in-law *pouts fake sad*

Tae: Eomma....He is the one who started it.

Jimin: You started...

Hyuna: Oh God Let's go from here bunny... let's them fight We don't want to waste our precious time right?

Kook nods and left from there following Hyuna leaving Tae and Jimin.

Jimin: I saw that your dear kookie was drooling over you...

Jimin teases his soulmate once he was sure that Hyuna and Kook had left from there.

Tae: Don't say that you were here from before..

Jimin: Yeah I was enjoying the show... Jungkook was drooling over your hot body. MAy be thinking of *tracing his finger in Tae's chest to his abs seductively * touching like this....

Tae froze just in the thought of being touched by Jungkook. but he comes out of his thoughts slapping himself in his mind.

Tae: Shut up idiot.... He is too much innocent to think something like that...

Jimin: He has became mature now Tae...  both of you must know that.....

Tae: It's not like that Jimin..... It's not very easy as you think like. You are showing me those hopes which may not be true

Tae chuckles sadly and left from there. Jimin shakes his head and left from there too....

__________________________________________________

I don't know why I write this chapter but .... I just don't know... I'm sorry for this sh!t....

I will upload next chapter soon

Borahe My PURPLE STARS....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 24.2K 34
Do you believe in love at first sight? No?! Well after this you will. You wake up in a forest unable to remember anything about your life other than...
603K 26.1K 48
Revenge. A word that can blindfold people and prevent them from seeing the light around them. It can destroy lives and love. It's not meant to be kep...
189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
13.5K 514 19
All Taehyung had to do was watch the museum for the night. The last thing he expected was for him and his friends to be thrown into an alternate dime...