Destiny ♧ Duty After School

By kkimjibeom

"A future that something or someone might have is the meaning of destiny." What Kwon Yuna did not know was th... More

Destiny
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen - Part two
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Thirteen

987 62 10
By kkimjibeom

3rd Person's Pov

Yuna distributed the notes to the kids as they were all gathered in the boys barracks.

"Oh damn! I am fucking scared." Heerak said.

"It's on the outskirts. It won't be that dangerous." Jangsoo replied.

"Hey. Why would they ask us to write a suicide note if it's not dangerous?" Joonhee said.

"But they said that they'll let us go home if it's done safely." Yeonjoo said.

"Why would you guys accept this? Kim Yoojung you are the class president. You are responsible for us." Heerak said as he got up walking towards Yoojung.

"Yah! It was my idea. Yoojung was against it." Yuna said as she stood in front of Yoojung, glaring at Heerak.

"You should've kept your idea to yourself!" Heerak screamed at Yuna as Taeman stepped forward pulling Heerak away from Yuna.

"Why are you shouting at Yuna?!" Taeman screamed back at Heerak.

"Yah! What wrong with you Wang Taeman? Are you crazy? Yuna has given us suicide notes." Soyoon said getting up.

"Fuck! So what?! There must be a reason why she suggestedthat idea." Taeman says as goes forward towards Soyoon.

"It's enough!" Yoojung yelled at the class.

"Lieutenant Lee would've gotten in trouble if we didn't hand it out guys." Yoojung said as everyone calmed down.

"Sorry." Heerak said apologizing towards the girls as everyone sat down and started writing.

Yoojung was collecting the notes when a sigh was heard. "I miss my parents." Soonyi sighed.

"I want to eat my mom's kimchi jigae." Dukjung said.

"I miss my mom."

"I miss my siblings."

"Sh!" Yoojung said trying to quiet everyone down as she had seen shadows outside the tent walking over to the entrance.

Lieutenant Lee and Wonbin walked in causing everyone to shriek as the boys hide the girls under the sleeping bags.

Yuna is pulled and sleeping bag is kept over her hiding her.

"Oh, it hot!" Dukjung complained.

Wonbin pulled the sleeping bag off Yuna.

Yuna then realized who had covered her. Do Soocheol was sitting next to her as Wonbin looked them.

One by one the girls pulled the sleeping bags off them.

"You guys..." Lieutenant Lee stopped when he realized the class president holding the suicide notes.

"I'm sorry." Yoojung apologized. "We couldn't sleep. We'll go back to our barracks right away."

Everyone started moving hoping they wouldn't get in trouble.

"Guys. I heard you didn't even eat dinner?" Lieutenant Lee says while stopping everyone.

"Sergeant Kim." Lieutenant Lee says looking over to Wonbin.

"Yes?"

"Go get them."

"Yes sir."

Everyone surrounded the table as they stared at the food in awe.

"What's this?" Soyoon asked.

"It's bread." Taeman said as he went to touch it making Yuna slap is hand while glaring at him.

Wonbin and Lieutenant Lee then stepped forward. Everyone watched as they did a handshake.

The class watched in admiration as Wonbin and Lieutenant Lee poured food into the bowl as they started making something.

The students started cheering as the food was made and served to them.

Everyone started eating as Taeman helped Yuna with her chopsticks making her smile at him.

Everyone cheered as Soyeon caught the food thrown towards her by Lieutenant Lee. Soyeon ran towards Lieutenant Lee grabbing his hand as she started jumping in joy. Yuna smiled at Soyeon's joyful form knowing about her crush on Lieutenant Lee.

The students then calmed down as they gathered around the table again.

"But was hardtrack always this delicious? I always threw it away because it was dry." Bora said as few agreed with her.

"Tell me about it."

"The hardtrack mountain is awesome too."

"Now just looking at the hardtrack makes me salivate like a Pavlov dog."

"Hey! It's the dog of Flanders." Taeman said as everyone looked at him while Yuna slapped his arm.

"Why?!" Taeman exclaimed as he looked at the girl then realizing that everyone was looking at him.

"Or patrasche?" Taeman said making everyone sigh.

"Just be a dog." Jangsoo said as he put flour onto Taeman's face causing the students to laugh.

Taeman went to throw the flour towards Jangsoo who stepped away making the flour hit Soonyi.

The class gasped as Soonyi stood there dumbfounded.

As Soonyi comes to her senses, she grabs a handful of flour and throws it at Heerak covering his face in flour.

"Look at them!" The class laughed.

Heerak grabbed a handful of flour but stopped as Wonbin spoke. "Hey who's playing with food?!"

Heerak not listening to Wonbin threw the flour at Wonbin.

Dukjung pointed and laughed at Wonbin who glared at him.

"Hey! You guys don't understand the atmosphere do you?" Wonbin screamed.

"Let it go." Lieutenant Lee said as he put his arm around Wonbin's shoulders.

Suddenly Wonbin threw some flour onto Lieutenant Lee's face.

"Kim Wonbin." Lieutenant Lee faced him after wiping off the flour.

Lieutenant Lee then threw flour at the students as they ducked.

Lieutenant Lee smiled at the kids as they started throwing flour at each other.

Yuna grabbed a handful of flour throwing it a Taeman who looked over at the girl.

Flour was getting everywhere as Taeman and Yuna looked at each other and giggled.

Suddenly Taeman stepped towards Yuna's side as he bend down kissing her cheek.

Yuna stood there in shock as she felt a pair of lips touch her cheek.

Soocheol then poured some flour on Taeman and Yuna as Taeman stood back up.

Yuna touched her cheek as she looked at the two boys throwing flour at each other.

Eventually everyone calmed down as they stopped.

Yuna stood in between her brother and Soocheol as Taeman looked at the girl. She was standing next to him earlier but now she was not.

Yuna helped Soocheol brush his hair removing the flour avoiding the stare Taeman was giving her.

Ilha looked athe two boys looking at his sister as he sighed.

The students then started exclaiming.

"What a mess!"

"I'm covered in flour!"

"Look at you!"

"You look worse!"

"Thank you." Soocheol whispered with a smile as Yuna bought her hand to herself.

"It's fine." Yuna whispered back as she returned the smile.

"I thought I liked Nara. Then why is my heart beating so fast while looking at Yuna smile?" Soocheol thought as he looked at Yuna's smile and glistening eyes.

----------

The students walked back to their barracks as Soyeon giggled next to Yuna.

"He does not have a girlfriend." Soyeon said as she giggled looking at her bestfriend.

"Yuna. Let's speak." Taeman called Yuna out as he ran over to her.

"I'll go in first." Soyeon said as she noticed the tension.

"I'm sorry if you found the kiss uncomfortable." Taeman said as he looked at the girl with tears visible in his eyes.

"I know you like Soocheol, but what can I do? I have always liked you. Since the time you entered our class." Taeman confessed as Yuna sighs.

"Taeman I need sometime." Yuna said feeling confused about her feelings. She didn't find the kiss uncomfortable but her heart fluttered everytime she looked at Soocheol.

"It's fine." Taeman said as he turned around walking towards his barracks.

Yuna also went inside her barracks feeling mad at herself.

Soocheol then came out of his hiding. He had heard Taeman's confession.

"Who do I like?" Soocheol thought as he looked at the girls barracks one last time before making his way towards the boys barracks.

----------

Note : I'll be adding a new character in the next chapter or the one after that. Look forward to the new character. It's an Oc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 145 26
Earth is dying. People are boarding spaceships, getting ready to escape into a New World. But when they find out that there are only enough seats for...
Awaking The Sun By Tay

Science Fiction

5.4K 1.4K 11
Kaelynn Barker had noticed over the past year, Haling Cove had taken a turn for the worst. More and more people had lost their way, turning to vices...
59.1K 3.2K 28
❝ 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞? ❞ 𝗱𝗼 𝘀𝘂-𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗹 asked, despite the spheres spreading everywhere to fi...
208 40 12
Phuong Nguyen grew up a foster child; she knew the true meaning of Hell on Earth. In her teens, she'd desperately sought refuge in the online virtual...