Out of touch, out of time [RA...

By luvleyPink_

Emma, Norman y/n and ray are all orphans and best friends living at Grace Field House Orphanage. Every day is... More

Authors Note
THE FILES
1 ~ The Gate
2 ~ Tag
3 ~ Goodbye
4 ~ the truth of GraceField House
5~ smile
6~ the wall
7~ the infirmary
8~ The Nightmare
9~ Everyone is escaping that's final
10 ~ Sister Krone
11~ The Princess and The Knight
12 ~ Notepad
13~ Theres a traitor
14~Telling Don and Gilda
15 ~ Cooking
16~ Mamas spy
17~ Breakfast
18~ The Secret Room
19 ~ The Fight
20~ The special product
21~ Flowers
22 ~ Here with you
23~ Facing Mama
24~ String Telephone
25~ Norman knows
26~ Lets Burn the house down
27~ I Love you
28~ Our first day outisde
29~ what would I do without you?
30~ Anthing for the Princess
31 ~ In the Cave
32~ Old photographs
33~ sleepy
34~ Welcome to B06-32
35~ first day at the shelter
36~ Fairy Tales
37~ The deal
3k special chapter
38~ nicknames
39~ really pretty
40~ The Forest
41~ Heart To Heart
42~ Welcome to Goldy Pond
43~ Minervas Message
44- you've a boyfriend?!
45~ The Dream
46~ training and sketches
47~ Hunting Time
48~ Are you Ray?
49~ Never letting her go again
50~ Out of Time
51~ shes not dying here
52~ reading and waiting
53~ I Will Find You
54~ Bring Her Home
55~ My Knight
56~ Ratri Blood
58~ the exit
59~ An Illusion
60 ~ Good Luck
61~ There you are
62~ change the world
63~ Paranoid
64~ Jaw Of The Lion
37K Special Chapter
65~ Break in
66~ Minervas Office
67~ Old Friend
68~ a good heart
69~ buried feelings
50K special chapter
70~ Agree To Disagree
71~ an alliance
57k special chapter
72~ a shadow
73~ The Full Moon
74~ The Seven Walls
70K Special Chapter
75~ not yourself
76~ The Battle
80K Special Chapter
77~ Trust Me
78~ Got you
79~ Labyrinth Of Deceit
95k special chapter
80~ The Feeling of freedom
81~ A Mothers Love
82~ The promise
83~ Out Of Touch
84~ Forgotten memories

57~ unexpected visitors

653 20 14
By luvleyPink_

September 2047

About a year and seven months since the destruction of Goldy pond hunting ground.

In a town run be the demons, full of exotic fruits, breads and most importantly the flesh of humans lived small child like demons. They both wore small grey masks with horns and each had a baby blue cape over their shoulders as they skipped through the marketplace.

"Did you hear? Another farm was attacked!" One of the demons said to the other. "What!! Which one?" "Two mass production facilities under Lord Bayons rule..." answered the older demon. "Theft, eh? There's been a lot of that lately...but I thought the bandits were unhappy because they also want to eat high grade meat. So why would they attack a mass production farm and steal from there? That makes no sense!" Asked the younger demon as he skipped beside his brother. "Because they can't steal from top class farms. They can't get through the extra security. In the end, all they do is force their angry emotions towards the aristocrats, right?" "Yeah...I feel bad for the Bayon family...it's been more than a year since Lord Bayon and the others disappeared" Said the older demon.

The two approached a tent full of jars upon jars of human arms and legs kept in a bubbly turquoise liquid. "I'd say the bandits have something to do with the disappearance" Said the younger demon. "Shush! Don't say such things" the older demon scolded his brother. "But you know what? It would be nice to get it...even just once. Meat from a top class farm" The younger demon sighed.

The two brothers walked towards the counter. "Can I buy some meat?" Asked the older demon. "Sure thing" said the demon at the stall. "You two think the meat from Gracefield is still on the run with the Ratri sister? Hah! That happened almost two years ago, they probably all died by now out here...they thought they could keep it under wraps but everything's been unfolding since then! " laughed the demon.

~

It has been nearly two years since the the Grand Gracefeild escape. Everyone is alive.  the garden expanded so they don't have to risk going into the forest all the time to hunt, and y/n and a few others such as Gilda and Anna grew flowers too and decorated the base for colour and fun. fortunately the Ratris haven't spotted the bunkers location yet, though y/n worries about it every day and Ray has to keep reminding her that they are all safe....but there hasn't been any word from the supporters on the phone yet.

Ever since Y/n, Ray, Emma, Don, Gilda, Violet and Zack returned from Cuvitidala it was decided they needed to find the temple with golden water. They searched high and low in all directions to find it...but no luck. The only place left to look was the demon town. Each of them were disguised as demons. They all wore different coloured capes with patterns and a mask that covered their face with a hood to hide their human appearances.

The seven marched around the town all day until y/ns eyes were drawn to a large building that almost looked like a castle from some of the fairy tales she would read to the younger children. "You think that's it?" Ray asked the girl standing right beside him. "I'm sure. This is definitely the one! It's the temple I saw in Cuvitidala" Y/n smiled beneath her mask.

"Yay!" "Finally we found it!" "I'm so happy the trip is coming to an end" Emma, Don And Gilda cheered. "Shush! Calm down" Violet scolded the three. "It's quiet here...it's nothing like the busy demon town" y/n commented.

It was a long walk up the temple, a long flight of stairs was the only way up to the temples doors. "That's a lot of stairs" Emma nervously laughed. "Well we better get walking" y/n sighed as she began to walk up the stairs infront of everyone until Ray grabbed her hand firmly. "Someone's up there" the teen warned her as their attention was drawn to a demon sitting at the top of the stairs. "We shouldn't stay here long" Zack said. "Let's just hurry and investigate" Ray added. The seven walked up the stairs as fast as they could, trying their best not to look suspicious to the demon at the top.

"Do you think that demons going to question us?" Y/n asked Ray. "I don't know...he hasn't even looked our direction" Ray answered. The unknown silent demon ignored the presence of the teens and sat on the wall feeding some birds. "Let's just keep moving" y/n said as she linked Rays arm with hers.

Finally the seven made it to the temple. It was made with old falling down rocks and metal bars for windows. "It's smaller than I thought" y/n thought out loud. The seven walked up the the barricaded door and peered inside its walls. Inside the main room was a statue of a large demon holding a humans body in its arms surrounded by red flowers and offerings. "How welcoming..." Ray said sarcastically.

"Hey guys! Over here" Emma called y/n, Ray and the others over to another room at the temple. "Look at this" Emma said, pointing inside the room.

Inside the room was a painting of a small demon sitting on a table, it had no face but was surrounded by unknown foods and fruits, not to mention the large candles on the table that lit the room. "It looks almost like a human" Gilda Said. "It reminds me of {{}}" y/n said. There was also a large symbol that hung above the demons head. Y/n gasped and took Mujikas amulet out of her pocket. "That symbol and the amulet look very alike...almost identical if you're not counting the size" y/n said as she looked at the amulet resting in her hand.

"But the temple doenst have any information about the seven walls...what part of this temple could be..." Ray trailed off, adjusting the mask on his face looking up at the ceiling. "Hey look up!" Ray said, nudging y/ns shoulder.

On the ceiling of the temple was a painting of a sun and the nights sky. "It's the day and night" y/n said. "Wait what was drawn on the other ceiling in the other room?" Ray asked y/n. The seven ran back to the room they originally were looking at and gazed up at the ceiling to see a painting of demons with chalices full of golden water. "This is great! I bet if you connect all the paintings on the ceiling it will help us get inside the entrance!" Emma smiled. "Let's check another!" Y/n said. "Look! This one! It's a cube and an hour glass" "Let's head home. Now that we have information it's best to leave while we aren't discovered but get what you need" Zack added as everyone nodded. "Okay!" Emma smiled underneath her mask. She walked into the room and picked up a small glass jar from her bag and filled it up with Golden Water.

In the demon town the two demon brothers were on their way home with a big jar of human flesh. "All mass production again, huh?" Sighed the older demon. "I wish I could at least have a glimpse of high quality meat...even if I can't taste it!" Dreamt the demon. His younger brother began to tug on his cape. "Brother look! Weird feet! Weird feet!" Cried the young demon as he pointed to a passing figure who was hidden behind a mask and their body engulfed in a long cape. The older demon turned around but before he knew it the mysterious figure and the group it was with was gone.

"Woah that was a close one" Emma huffed and puffed as she took the mask off her face as well as the others.

Over the year and a few months Ray has grown much taller than he already was and his face slowly had slightly matured along with Don who wasn't exactly Rays height but made jokes out it constantly. Y/n, Emma and Gildas hair grew out. The side of Emmas hair was still braided and hung just above where her right ear should be, Gildas hair was long enough to tie into a bun and y/ns hair grew even more than before though now she would keep it in a braid. Emma, Gilda And y/ns bodies show more curves and their faces has matured slightly too. Violets hair was still as short as it was before, she liked it that way and Zacks hair became slightly longer along with Dons.

"Sorry guys that was my fault" Don awkwardly laughed. "Don!! How many times do I have to tell you to be careful when we walk in a demons direction!" Gilda gave out. "At least we know our running skills have improved" y/n smiled. "Yeah sure the only reason you run faster is because you're holding onto my hand for dear life" Ray teased. "Shush don't tell them that" y/n nudged Rays arm. "We are getting better at that to be fair Ray but these masks are really great!" Emma said, pointing to the demon mask that was on her face a few minutes ago.

"When we get home we got to thank Nigel and Gillian and the others for making them" Violet said. "Yeah, the level of the quality with such little data...GrandValley kids are unreal. It says a lot about their research of the demons and hunting ground, right?" Ray asked as he examined the demon mask in his hands. "Mhm!" Y/n nodded in agreement. "We'll come on then let's get home!" Cheered Don.

Back at the base everyone was thrilled to see Y/n, Ray, Emma and the others. Not just the seven had grown but everyone at the base too! They were all so eager to hear the information they found out from the temple. "So you got it?" Lanni asked. As Emma nodded with a grin. "Not just a hint....but the entrance on how to get in!!" Thomas face brightened up. "Yes!" Y/n cheered as all the children, Lucas and Yugo smiled. "Yay!!" The younger children ran around celebrating. "It's all thanks to you guys, really" y/n added. "The past year you all helped us" Emma said. "Yeah, we can't let our guard down but now can get to that place and we can go create a new promise" Ray said with relief, putting his arm over y/ns shoulder. "Only a few months left we can make it in time!" Chris said with excitement. "It's almost there! Only a little further until we get the future we all dreamt of" Emma said. "So how do you get in?" Yugo asked, leaning back on a chair. "Yeah where's the entrance? How do you get to that place?" Oliver asked too. Emma smiled and took a jar full of golden water out of her bag. "With this!" She cheered. "Golden water?" The children asked confused.

Suddenly Pepe burst into the room making everyone turn their heads his direction. "Guys we have to run!! We are under attack!! It's the Ratris! They found us!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Everyone gasped and the younger children began to almsot cry. "It's okay everyone let's just go to the secret room where we keep the weapons quickly, okay?" Emma said to everyone trying to keep everyone from panicking.

"It's going to be okay let's just keep everyone safe, yeah?" Y/n said to some of the younger kids, taking their hands and guiding them to the secret room as Ray did the same. Eventually y/n, Emma and , Ray got everyone into the secret room safety. "Ray they found us this is horrible- I've been dreading this day for nearly two years" y/n whispered in a panic. "It's okay. We're gonna escape we just have to find a way to escort around...sixty kids out of this base" Ray said, putting a hand to his chin. "It's impossible! There's no way they won't spot us. How dare they come into our home" y/n said, stressed as her eyes began to fill with tears. "Just stay calm. If we do then the younger kids will too. We can get out. We've escaped Gracefield house before this should be alright" Ray said, wiping y/ns tears from her face. "Are they going to take y/n away?! And bring her back to the farms to the other Ratri bad people?" Alilca and Jemima asked in fear. "What? Not way we're gonna let that happen" Ray smiled best he could at the two girls. "But how did they even locate us?" Gillian asked. "Yeah...We were so careful" Emma said.

"I don't know.." Pepe said as he closed his eyes in fear. "They just appeared out of nowhere. I saw them from the security cameras. Rossi and I were watching constantly. But they weren't on any of our screens. Everything was...fine! But then suddenly-" he trailed off. "Just stay calm. How many of them were there?" Oliver asked. "Eight- I think. That's how many I saw" Pepe answered. "Eight men..." Yugo sighed. "Wait where's Lucas?" Emma asked. "Since Lucas can't get down here Rossi and him are hiding in the room with the supporters telephone. They won't be found" Pepe assured them.

Meanwhile in the main part of the shelter Andrew and his men were able to break into the shelter and they were armed. "Dispose of all the cattle" Andrew ordered the men as they sprinted down the corridors in search for the children.

"They aren't here...."Andrew thought out loud as he made his way to the monitor room. "Have they already run away? Did they know I'd be coming? No...that can't be it" he said to himself. Andrew picked up a walkie talkie from his coat pocket. "Any movement on the forest ground?" "No sir" the voice echoed through the phone. "So they haven't left...they were just here...I'm sure if it that they are still living here. Somewhere inside this shelter....hiding from me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25K+ Reads!! Thank you!! 🩷

Sorry for any typos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 39.3K 46
𝄞 The Promised Neverland x F!Reader 𝄞 "People change, whether we like it or not." Grace Field Orphanage was a child's paradise. Their caretaker was...
424 35 28
❝You two are so cute, it's sickening." Norman said. I laughed, "We could say the same about you and Em." "Okay, that's fair." Norman said, wrapping...
438K 12.5K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...
40.7K 2.1K 52
You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, you have three best friends with age the...