✓[Reborn Interstellar] real e...

By ruwen05026

Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category: Tanmi doujin What the? Reborn as the illegitimate son of a dead daddy? What... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
End

85

164 2 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 85

For general family banquets, it is Qi Jie and Xinghai who prepare food, and the two of them will prepare the family banquet extremely warm. Old man Yu was not an outsider to them, so Xinghai and Qi Jie each showed their talents and prepared a table of unique earth-based cuisine. In addition to the most fashionable raw seafood at the moment, Zijie also prepares fast foods such as chicken fries and burgers that are known as junk food on the earth.

But apparently, the Yu family prefers fries and burgers. Because not everyone can eat accustomed raw food, although salmon is very fresh and delicious, Xinghai sauce is also very authentic, but Old Master Yu, who naturally likes to eat cooked food, is still not very cold to that. However, the beer is just in line with the old man's heart, and he is pouring a cup of uncontrolled water. Fei Ang quietly persuaded Yu Qiang: "Although beer is not easy to get drunk, but drinking too much is more uncomfortable than liquor, it is better to persuade the old man to mourn by the way!"

Yu Qiang raised his eyebrows and looked at Qi Jie: "What is the festival mourning?"

Fei Ang cleared his throat and whispered in Yu Qiang's ear with his hand: "As a similar person, I still want to say that big brother is really a good means." However, in addition to making money, Phineas really has no heart to defend against people at all! No, no, it should be said that he never defended his eldest brother, right? If he knew that his heart was dependent on his eldest brother, and he willingly threw his design step by step into his arms, would he have doubts about the world? But as a person of my kind, I keep it a secret. Growing up with Yu Fei since he was a child, this is the first time he has seen him so willingly calculated. "Even made Fion a little suspicious, was his IQ eaten by dogs? (In fact, many readers should suspect that the author's IQ was eaten by dogs) Yu Qiang knew that it was impossible to hide this matter from anyone, they were the same kind of people, and they all used the same method to seduce their sweethearts

. Fei Ang is a big-tailed wolf, and Yu Qiang is a pig eating rabbit, which is actually a wolf in pig's skin. When the younger brother took the bait, he was forced to compromise step by step, and when the raw rice was cooked into cooked rice, everything was logical. There is no need to explain to parents, nor do you need to painstakingly confess and slowly cultivate feelings, which is really a good strategy to kill two birds with one stone.

Yu Fei was pretending to be a good baby on the side at the moment, and when he saw that his grandfather's wine glass was empty, he helped him fill it. He knew that a drunk grandfather was much easier to handle than a sober grandfather at the moment. So when the old man's beer and burger were drunk, Yu Fei directly sent someone to send the old man who was not awake back to the room. As the saying goes, the moon is dark and the wind is high at night, killing people... Ah, no, □ abuse the sky, if you don't get the eldest brother right, something will definitely go wrong in the future. If the eldest brother finds him a gentle and frugal sister-in-law, then his status will not be guaranteed. Now the most direct way is to let him and his eldest brother not carelessly combine!

So after his grandfather was helped down, Yu Fei pretended to stand up: "I'm also a little drunk, you guys continue, I'll go back to the room first~!" Then he staggered towards his eldest brother's room, and threw a wink at his eldest brother before entering the door.

Fei Ang flicked his forehead and patted Yu Qiang's shoulder: "I wish you a pleasant evening, don't be too happy." Then he pulled Qi Jie, who was still eating and didn't seem to find any clues, and left: "Let's go back to the room too!"

Qi Jie pinched a large crab: "But... I haven't eaten enough!

"I'll have someone make you a late-night snack!" Then casually took the plate of crabs away: "It's always okay to bring this back for you to eat, right?" Qi Jie said goodbye to those foods.

As for Fei Feng and Xinghai, the two of them were really kept in the dark, and they didn't find anything wrong between them, so they should eat and drink. Xinghai served the queen in every way, peeling crabs, shrimps, pouring drinks, and with a look from Fei Feng, he knew what he wanted to eat next, it was simply a good man at home. Fei Feng said casually: "They left really early today, have they all eaten enough?"

Xinghai replied casually: "Well, you can eat more."

Yu Qiang deeply felt that staying here was a super big light bulb, so he bowed politely: "Will grow up, I will go back to the room first, I wish you a good dream." Fei Feng waved his hand, signaling him to hurry up and get out of the way of getting in the way of him as a queen. So Yu Qiang went back to the room with a head full of black lines.

Pushing open the door, Yu Fei gave him another surprise. The bunny maid uniform was thrown aside just now and replaced with a girly sex uniform that saves more cloth! It turned out to be open! Crotch! Pants! Yu Qiang flicked his forehead, who are these people around him? How is there everything? Also, Xiaofei, the two of us sit down and have a good talk, why do you think your brother will like these heavy flavor plays? Why do you think your brother has transvestism? Why do you think that if you dress like this, your brother will be unable to extricate himself from uncontrollably treating you like this and then like that? Although your brother really wants to treat you like this and that in the future, you really don't need to dress yourself like this! Your brother is a normal man, as long as you throw a little hug, your brother can be hard to extricate himself, no need to engage in these little tricks, this is more!

But then again, this dress looks a little better than the one just now, well, it's more convenient. The focus seems to be wrong, no, I'd better let this kid take off his clothes first! Yu Qiang swallowed his saliva and walked to Yu Fei, who was a little cramped and nervous: "What is this for?" Get dressed quickly, you'll get cold.

Yu Fei shook his head: "No, brother, we won't get cold when we exercise."

Yu Qiang said: "Sports should also wear clothes, dress like this to exercise, others see ... Can't be seen by others.

Yu Fei's eyes were watery, and he roared in his heart: "Brother! I dressed like this to seduce you, why didn't you react at all? Do you really only regard me as a brother in your heart? I don't want it, I don't want it, if you only treat me as a younger brother, I will scrape your tenderness with another person in the future, this is simply cruel, it is unbearable!

Yu Qiang, who was well-dressed and could not bear to look at directly, looked at each other like this for nearly ten minutes. Yu Fei brewed for a long time, just didn't know what to say, and finally couldn't help but sniff, turned around and tore the small uniform on his body: "Brother, you go to bed early." When he spoke, his voice was a little choked, although he was mentally prepared to seduce the eldest brother, but the indifference of the eldest brother still deeply stung his little heart. Alas, I already knew not to humiliate myself! The eldest brother is obviously an excellent student since he was a child, and he still has to do this kind of unreliable behavior, which is really a shame.

But when he was halfway off his clothes, a warm chest for Mao hugged him? Is the breathing in Mao's chest a little messy? For Mao's chin against his shoulders to be so powerful, so sexy? Why did even the breath that passed through his nose seem so confusing? Yu Fei suddenly turned around and found that the eldest brother was looking at him with great interest, and his eyes immediately flashed: "Big brother, are you..."

Yu Qiang pinched his chin: "You are dressed like this, and ask me if it's true, if I say no, I'm too sorry for this set of clothes you carefully prepared." Xiao Feixia, brother said, as long as you want, brother will give, why don't you listen? Don't bother preparing these, as long as you talk to your brother, your brother will give you everything. Yu

Fei was touched, sniffed and asked Yu Qiang: "Brother, if you meet a virtuous sister-in-law in the future, will you also tell him that as long as he wants you, you will give it to him, and then take half of the love you gave me?"

Yu Qiang shook his head: "Of course not, you are the only one in the mind of the eldest brother." Besides, the eldest brother does not plan to find you a sister-in-law, it is troublesome enough to raise you all day, and then raise a sister-in-law and the eldest brother is not a skill!

Yu Fei said, "Didn't you say you were looking for a partner yesterday?" Partner, isn't it sister-in-law?

Yu Qiang thought for a moment and said, "Partner! If Xiaofei minds, brother won't look for it. Brother said, Xiaofei a word, brother immediately did it, this sentence is valid at any time, extended indefinitely, is it satisfied now?

Yu Fei was finally moved to tears: "Brother, you are still the best for me."

Yu Qiang held Yu Fei's face and said gently: "Then tell brother now, what do you want?" Brother will satisfy you right away. "The smile on his face is called a gentle, definitely gentle and frugal to make the peerless good man. Of course, if Yu Fei lowered his head, he would find that the parts that his brother could not describe below his neck could no longer bear to look at directly! This little white rabbit who has no defenses against his eldest brother is not aware of it. So Yu Fei blushed, slowly raised his hand, and began to untie the buttons, bow ties, and then belts of his eldest brother's dress. Yu Qiang grabbed his hand: "Huh? How not to say? If you don't say, can the eldest brother do nothing?

Yu Fei's face was already red to his neck, before he twisted and said, "Brother, I... I want you..."

Yu Qiang pretended not to understand, pretending to grab Yu Fei's hand: "Want me?" What do you want from me? Ask me to give you something.

Yu Fei stomped his foot, broke the jar and said: "I just want to be with you, I want you, I just want you!" Do you want to?

Yu Qiang looked at Yu Fei's anxious look, and finally stopped teasing him, and hugged him into his arms, his eyes were already crooked with a smile: "Okay, okay, why not." Didn't brother say that? Whatever you want, including my brother. Satisfied now, right? Brother to you now?

Yu Fei's face was hot, and he pressed his head very low, and snorted. Yu Qiang finally stopped tolerating it, and if he could endure it for so long, he would probably have to fall into trouble. Fion is right, he made a good move and a good move. If he chased Yu Fei, maybe something would happen, and he couldn't handle all kinds of extraneous things, but he didn't want Yu Fei to be scared. Even if he told the old man that he was interested in Yu Fei, the old man would repeatedly consider and test it repeatedly. On the contrary, if Yu Fei had told the old man that it was wishful thinking, the result would be completely different. Not only can he be with this little thing justifiably, but he can also avoid all kinds of unnecessary troubles. The point is that the way this little thing seduces him is really delicious for him to hold himself.

The author has something to say: this is the rhythm of the end of the day, and there are two or three chapters at most. Let me preview the new article! Interested relatives can collect it, as for when to start filling the pit, you can collect the author's column, there will be a hint~!

New article preview: Copywriting:

When the end of the world comes, Bai Xu is playing a casual online game. Yin and yang, when the end of the world broke out, just triggered the dimensional crack, Bai Xu was reborn with the space mall with him...

Abundant materials and endless magic weapons, can he go further in this apocalypse?

Goldfinger little white YY upgrade flow, the author tries to pay attention to logic, but refuse to evaluate the list, thank you ~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Terror Computer By

Science Fiction

3 0 1
Im back from the dead..anyway. this wattpad about about if you created a robot that had brain of thier own
768K 25.2K 38
Sephie McKay never expected to fall in love, let alone with the likes of underground fighter, Dominic 'Demon' Hayes. That all changes when her mother...
30.3K 511 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 灰劍如羽 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-20 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter 131 Introduction to th...
55 2 1
A novella in 20 chapters. When Henry's wife and child are killed in a car crash, he finds refuge in whiskey and writing. Once reaching rock-bottom, h...