✓[Reborn Interstellar] real e...

By ruwen05026

Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category: Tanmi doujin What the? Reborn as the illegitimate son of a dead daddy? What... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
End

79

137 3 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 79

The little girl turned around, but just bumped into a man, accidentally hit the bamboo card in his hand to the ground, and she was also knocked and stumbled, taking a step backwards and being supported by Xinghai, and as a result, Xinghai's jade card was also hit to the ground. The little girl immediately apologized, picked up the jade cards of the two and returned them to them, but looked down and found that the two jade cards happened to be a pair, and the little girl exclaimed excitedly when she found the new world: "Wow, it turns out that the bamboo cards of the two of you are a pair!" It's all a shooting star, you see!

Saying that, the little girl pieced together two pieces of bamboo cards. Sure enough, these two halves of the bamboo cards are indeed a pair. The little girl took the arms of the two and was still excited: "It's such a coincidence, you guys are really lucky." I heard from the organizers that the chance of just meeting each other is only one in a thousand! You guys are so lucky, take off your mask and see what the other person looks like! The

little girl was eager to try, but Xinghai was lukewarm, and it was obvious that the other one was also indispensable. Xinghai replied lightly: "No need.

The little girl was a little disappointed, but still respected the choice of others. But when Xinghai was about to leave, another man took his arm: "Since you are so lucky, is it not good to take off your mask to see what each other looks like?" Even if you have no intention of being together, making friends is a good choice, you say?

Saying that, the man had silently taken off his mask, and a familiar face appeared in front of Xinghai's eyes. Xinghai's masked face couldn't see any expression, but in the next second he was already thinking about escaping. It's a pity that Xinghai's personal escort didn't let him escape so easily. Originally, it was enough to embarrass this group of people by not finding anyone, but now that he finally saw the Buddha-figure, how could he let him escape again? So this private room was surrounded by a leak, and the little girl saw that something was wrong and immediately slipped away. Just sneaked to the next private room, and a man also wearing a mask gave her a thick red envelope.

"How long do you want to hide from me?" Fei Feng pulled off the mask of Xinghai and smashed it on the ground negatively.

Xinghai didn't look at him, felt that this was inappropriate, turned his face and humbly lowered his head, and said respectfully: "Hello, grown-up."

Fei Feng raised his eyebrows: "Yo, got it?" Now that I know, I will say it bluntly and go back with me!

Xinghai did not speak, and kept looking at his toes in silence. Fei Feng was a little annoyed: "Are you going back with me?"

Xinghai finally spoke: "Will grow up, what kind of man do you want?" Why waste time on me as a star slave? I'm just a star slave, as you said, nothing, just this muscle. But in this interstellar world, there are more people with muscles, there are more good-looking people, and of course you have a lot. More me is not more, less me is no less, I just want to live a peaceful life, not suitable to be your lover.

After

listening to Xinghai's words, Fei Feng couldn't wait to really kill him. What is this called? What is it called more of him and not more, less of him and no less? It's like Lao Tzu*! Lao Tzu is such a lover, why is it so difficult? Is it all a fake appearance to pretend to be obedient and honest? Fei Feng looked at him mockingly: "Do you think you can escape?"

Xinghai was motionless, but the words he said made Fei Feng's heart astringent: "Of course I can't escape, and I won't run away again." How far can you run away? Where else can I hide? The whole interstellar is under your control, and I'm just one of the insignificant grits. Your city, I can't compare. Your means, I can't compare. Fei

Feng's heart ached, and his brows furrowed tightly. City government, means? He never thought of using any city or means to deal with him, he was just willful, but he would only be willful in front of him. He is only a little domineering, and only domineering in front of him. He is a little bit of a child's temper, but besides him, who has ever seen his child's temper? That's right, too! A forty-seven-year-old man, playing a child's temper in front of a young man who is only in his twenties, is it impossible to believe it?

Maybe so what? Just let him go? No, absolutely not, let him go, what should I do? Who cares about the pain in the heart? Who cares about the sourness in the eyes? Who cares about the unwillingness in the heart? Why did he say that? On what basis is he just one of them? Although I am forty-seven years old, I have only had such a lover in my life! Can't let him go like that! No!

Fei Feng collected the pain in his eyebrows, loosened Xinghai's clothes, and said to his personal escort captain: "Take him to my residence, let me teach him well, how to get along with me!" The

captain of the tall horse gave people a sense of threat even in civilian clothes, and although Xinghai was comparable in height to him, he was far less tough than this big man in terms of momentum. So, he was dragged by a group of people and brought to the inn where Fei Feng was temporarily staying. Of course, the inn is furnished in a clear style, a large pear blossom wooden bed, and a snow-white tent is hung up at the moment. After Fei Feng's personal escort left, Xinghai was pushed away on the big bed of Lihuamu. Tied hands, but other places are free.

Xinghai's eyebrows furrowed, and he didn't seem to be in a good mood, he didn't like the feeling of being forced now. So he said negatively: "Don't be like this!" Are you insulting me?

After

Fei Feng listened to his words, his heart was even more sour, but he endured the sourness in his eyes unconvinced, and suddenly ripped open the clear dress that Xinghai was wearing: "I'm insulting you?" Then he lowered his head and kissed him on his chest, holding his chest a little, kissing and sucking lightly. Then he pulled down his pants, tore at his clothes, and once again lowered his head and held his head high below the undescribable part of his neck.

Although Xinghai was extremely reluctant, the physical sensations could not deceive him, and the feeling like a tide came in, and he hated himself for not having the slightest desire to hide in front of him. Fei Feng sucked very hard, did everything as if he was venting anger, and finally sat down hard without even expanding the lubrication. While making movements, with half a tear in his eyes, he said viciously to him: "Am I insulting you? Are you saying I'm insulting you? I'm insulting myself! Myself!

Fei Feng's painful sweat slipped down, and blood flowed out of the parts below his neck that could not be described, and he gasped sharply, enduring the pain: "You know who I am, right?" Know my age, right? Knowing that I'm an old man, you don't want to be with me, don't you? The words you said to insult yourself are actually insulting me, right? Don't be so implicit, tell me directly. Why should a forty-seven-year-old man seduce a little chief who can be his own son? Don't like being with older men, right? Think he messed around and used his power to force you? Isn't it? Ah..." Fei Feng's face turned pale, the pain made his lips bloodless, and he clenched his teeth hard, but he refused to shout half a sentence: "If you don't want to, I won't force you anymore in the future, this is the last time." I tell you, not anyone can be forced by me, and not anyone can make me insult myself! If you don't like it, just tell me, why hide from me so hard? I am me, and the president of the Star Federation who stands high is the president of the Star Federation. If you don't like it, it doesn't matter, I won't force you with the authority of the president, let alone force you to stay by your side. I just let you understand that the president of the Star Federation is also a human being, and he also has feelings, and he is not a casual wanderer! That's enough..."

Xinghai looked at the red blood, so anxious that his veins burst, and he shouted loudly: "You are enough, don't do it again!" Hurry up and give me a stop!

Fei Feng smiled self-deprecatingly: "Stop? How to stop? It has already started, and now I am forced to stop! It is clear that it is you who started, why is it you who shouts to stop? Oh yes! You just don't know who I am and mistake me for Xiaojie, that's why you caught me at your residence. I left behind by my own deception, so how much suffering and sin I suffer now is all my own fault, right?

Xinghai shook his head: "No, it's not like this. Don't say that about yourself, I..."

Fei Feng finally ran out of strength and fell down, but his back was still chattering to him: "Yes, it's not like this, you have your own ideals, you want to marry a beautiful wife, and you want to have a bunch of cute children." I broke your plan, I made you the way you are. Is it right to complain about me? Hate me, don't you? Hehe...... In the future, you are free, do what you want to do, I will not interfere with you! Then Fei Feng staggered and got dressed, got out of bed, just took two steps, ordinary sound, fainted.

Xinghai finally couldn't sit still, drank loudly, broke free from the rope that tied his hand, and picked Fei Feng up and put him on the bed in two steps. There was no medicine, so he had to use water to help him wash the wound first. Then he twisted the towel, put a cold compress on his forehead, wiped the sweat stains on his body, and after doing all this, he went to the pharmacy in the main city to buy medicine, and came back to wipe it carefully. Then sit next to him and keep watching, without speaking, just quietly guarding. When it was dark, I didn't eat and didn't want to sleep, so I kept it like that. But in the middle of the night, Fei Feng still began to have a fever. He was in a hurry, ran to the pharmacy and knocked on the door for a long time, and finally the shopkeeper was woken upBought antipyretics and anti-inflammatory drugs. I took it for him with hot water, and then twisted the towel with cold water. It wasn't until two hours later, when the fever finally subsided, that he was relieved.

Recalling his negative words just now, his heart hurt like a knife cut. In the past month, I didn't want him, I didn't want to see him. He originally thought that he was just a dispensable thing in his mind, a plaything to play with when he was idle and a plaything to throw away when he was busy. But now that he thinks about it, he is so busy, but he stays here at least ten days a month. Which president would waste so much time on a plaything? Also, he can obviously live very comfortably in the main star, why do he have to come here to find himself, if it's just for a beloved toy, he can find another update. It is obviously a stubborn gamble, but the words spoken are so distressing. It was his own mistake, obviously he could ask him clearly, but he walked away. Xinghai shook his head helplessly and laughed at himself, with his personality, how could he be honest with himself? It must be his set again, what good is you in this person, but it's just a muscle theory! In the end, he made himself bruised, how bitter, how bitter!

The author has something to say: Are you still satisfied with such abuse of Uncle Fei? This bit of minced meat is not considered meat, is it? If it is harmonized, it will be deleted~! At most more than 20,000 words, scatter flowers to celebrate!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 106
Cheng Duo is struggling in the last days For ten years, he was betrayed by someone he regarded as a close relative. As soon as he crossed over, his h...
3.8K 161 14
This book is about a girl named Zeona who is trying to prove that girls can also play VRMMORPG's. Many boys make fun of her for playing games like th...
19.7K 418 102
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed Jinchu is a little flower demon that only bears fruit once in a thousand years. In th...
40.2K 440 10
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: size5 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-07 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 93 Extra I...