✓[Reborn Interstellar] real e...

By ruwen05026

Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category: Tanmi doujin What the? Reborn as the illegitimate son of a dead daddy? What... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
End

77

132 4 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 77

The vigorous election of the president of the Star Federation Association was finally over, and the various celebrations that followed made Fei Feng overwhelmed and had a headache. Although he could navigate all kinds of situations, he was even more eager to be quiet and tease the little chief. However, none of the celebrations could be less, so I could only bite the bullet and stay in the main star for more than half a month. After being separated from Xinghai for more than a month, Fei Feng finally returned to the global village.

To be honest, Fei Feng was a little annoyed, why did he go for more than a month, and this guy disappeared after sending a few things over at the beginning? Could it be that he was dreaming of marrying his wife and inheriting the family behind his back? Oh, don't think about it in his life, since he has provoked labor and management, let labor and management stay obediently, otherwise labor and management will kill him. So after Fei Feng came to the global village, he did not go to see Qi Jie or Fei Ang, and went directly to Xinghai's residence. Angrily hummed and pushed open the door, but found that the lush flowers all over the yard had withered, as if no one had taken care of it for at least half a month.

Fei Feng frowned, turned and walked into the room, which was also full of dust. According to Xinghai's nature, he would never allow the room to be filled with dust. The woolly carpet was also covered with a layer of dust debris, and it seemed that no one had lived in this room for a long time. Where did this little bastard of Xinghai go? Why didn't you even say a word and left? Could it be that Qi Jie changed his residence again? Then you shouldn't even leave a note, right? What did you take him for?

He suddenly remembered what Xinghai had said before, no longer reluctant to force him, he came when he wanted, and left if he wanted. At that time, I didn't pay much attention to it, but now that I think about it, is this kid used to such a relationship, and also regards himself as a plaything for entertainment after tea and dinner, and he comes and goes when he wants to? Fei Feng immediately came out of it angrily and smashed a piece of furnishings in the room, did this bastard eat the bear heart leopard gall? I dare to have such a bastard idea, is he really not afraid that I will kill him?

In the West Cross Courtyard, Qi Jie looked at Fei Feng, who was blowing his beard and glaring at him, and immediately knew what was happening. Before Xinghai left, he told Fei Feng not to tell Fei Feng his whereabouts, although he didn't know what happened between these two, he could guess it. Fei Feng immediately brought tea and poured water, for fear that the future father-in-law would storm away: "Why are you Uncle Fei?" Which one you off? Hurry up and drink a glass of water to dissipate your breath, tell me, what is it for?

Fei Feng took a sip of tea, feeling that this was really a bit of a gaffe in front of the junior, so he calmed his mood and said slowly: "Xiaojie!" What do you think of me as a person?

Qi Jie said, "Uncle Fei is good!" Wen Zhi Wugong, Wen Tao Wuluo, Wen Wu All-rounder, Wen Cheng Wude..."

Fei Feng immediately interrupted him: "Don't talk about those nice things, I don't mean political." I mean...... In life, am I a qualified lover? Or am I an unqualified lover?

Qi Jie's hair was full of black lines, and the future father-in-law asked too directly, so that he didn't know how to answer. However, if you don't wear it, you still have to say it in a good voice: "What is Uncle Fei talking about?" Of course, you are a qualified lover, and if nothing else, just your appearance. Looking at the entire interstellar, who can dare to compete with you? Although Feang Qing is out of blue, let me say, it is your moderation that prevails. Ah! How can I say that it is a perfect lover!

Fei Feng's face softened a little: "And what?"

Qi Jie continued to have a headache and make up words: "And ah! Of course, you have the supreme right, dare to ask who in this world, who dares to compare with you? Not to mention that the entire interstellar is such a president, even if there are desperate people who dare to grab it, there will definitely be no good end. You can see from this election, you won by a landslide victory over the gate called what is it, and you can see how he looked when he walked down in embarrassment, Uncle Fei, you can be as strong as a bamboo!

A smile finally appeared on Fei Feng's face: "That's right, but... Cough, Xiaojie, uncle asked you something.

Qi Jie immediately said: "Uncle, you must know everything and say everything, just ask."

Fei Feng asked, "Where is that little bastard in Xinghai hiding?" When I found him, I had to skin him!

Qi Jie was frightened, this future father-in-law looked gentle and restrained on the surface, he knew that it must be all appearances. What kind of goods is the future father-in-law, Xianggong has already told him thousands of times, so seeing his suddenly fierce expression, he just swallowed his saliva, and he was not frightened. However, since he promised that Xinghai could not say, he would be a trustworthy person, but he could not deceive his future father-in-law. So Qi Jie pondered, "Xinghai! I saw him in the dungeon some time ago, and recently he has been very busy, developing several new towns, and the southern resorts have also begun to be built, but I haven't paid much attention to his movements. Why, the sea of stars is missing? No, even if he wants to leave, he won't stop talking to you, right?

Fei Feng's face was slightly red, and he definitely didn't want to admit that he was dumped, so he said: "No, let me ask by the way, maybe I'm busy!" Then you are busy with your well, pay attention to your body, you and Feon should also spend their honeymoon and rest well.

Qi Jie breathed a sigh of relief: "Uncle Fei, don't worry, we have our own arrangements." Then I won't bother you, just order Uncle Qi directly if you have any needs.

Fei Feng nodded and let Qi Jie leave. After Qi Jie left, his brows furrowed again. Where did this little bastard of Xinghai run? He didn't want to believe that this kid didn't mean to avoid him, even if he dug three feet into the ground, he must find out this stinky boy. So he ordered his personal escort to search the entire global village and make sure to find the Xinghai Buddha.

At this time, Xinghai is building a tree house on a big tree, and Sen Jupiter has always been in the forest, and living in trees is their traditional way of living. The tree house is made of branches and reed mats, and in order to reduce weight, Xinghai uses interstellar lightweight nanomaterials. Although the inside is small, less than ten square meters, it is extremely warmly furnished. It is covered with thick and soft carpets, and it still retains a small hobby.

He felt that he was not promising, knowing that he was just a small bird that he had been raising with great effort, and he still longed for him. Moreover, the man he longed for turned out to be more than twenty years older than him. Thinking of the way he pressed people under him night and night a month ago, and the man under him moaned softly, no matter how he thought, he didn't think that he was forty-seven years old. Obviously he is about thirty years old, why did he become an uncle in a blink of an eye? Moreover, his sons are about his age, and his daughter-in-law is also the head of the global village.

Xinghai pillowed his hands, staring at the night sky outside the window, the visibility of the night sky was excellent, the stars blinked, and a small hygiene in the global village was in the shape of a crescent at this time. Qi Jie said that it was the moon, and now the moon was bright, and the various trees under the moonlight also looked very hazy and beautiful. He was surrounded by a wild squirrel that had lived in this tree house until he built it. After he built the tree house, the squirrel returned uninvited. So he named the squirrel pine nuts and occasionally fed it some food, acting as a companion of his own. Matsuko was also well-behaved, never noisy, and only occasionally brought pinecone peel to his bed. Xinghai carefully picked them out one by one, never annoyed.

I haven't seen Fei Feng for about a month and a half, and he is now over the election, right? It must be in some lover like himself who is willful, right? He is qualified to be willful, and he is also qualified to act recklessly, but he can't think about it, he doesn't want to just be a bird he raises. In fact, where he just can't think about this, what he can't think about even more is that he may not love himself at all. The object of play can be anyone, but he has the luxury of wanting a lover.

It seems that thinking a little too much, since they are all gone, don't think about it more. Xinghai hugged Songzi and began to sleep, but his mind was always his white skin, delicate handsome face, warm side face, and... Somewhere soft. Well, he must have been poisoned too deeply, and his mind was full of dirty things.

Our other protagonist is no better, who is annoyed that Xinghai does not say goodbye while also developing deep doubts about his charm. He talked to Qi Jie many times, but Qi Jie was more perfunctory and gradually became serious. In fact, they all know the crux of the problem between Xinghai and Fei Feng, Xinghai is too serious, Fei Feng is too playful. These two could never have been together, and a tie-up of the yin and yang gave Fei Feng and Xinghai a chance to spark. It's a pity that Fei Feng's attitude always gives people an ambiguous feeling. Although he didn't know it himself, he was really emotional.

Qi Jie saw that he had been bumping like a fly, so he had to ask, "Uncle Fei!" You tell me the truth, you are with Xinghai, do you want to play with him, or do you want to be together all the time? If you just want to play, then I advise you not to look for it, people like Xinghai are not suitable for playing, he is too attached to feelings. If you really want to be with him, don't make him think you're just having fun. Also, your identity... May be stressful for him. Have you never told him that you are the president of the Star Federation? "Alright! In fact, even if you tell him, estimateHe couldn't believe it either. Because Uncle Fei's usual personality and his personality after returning to the Star Alliance are simply two extremes, who would have thought that the man who was willful and reckless on weekdays would be the president of the Star Alliance who acted decisively, well-organized and tough? Just because there are so many strange things in this world, Uncle Fei is just the most perfect one of them.

Fei Feng's expression was a little unnatural: "What is there to say about this?" The president of the Star Federation is just a job, although this job is more demanding and has fewer jobs, but it is just a job. Could it be that two people fall in love and do not tell each other about their work, and the other party is going to run away?

Qi Jie said: "Maybe not only because of your work, but also because of your attitude, if you can show a little more serious, maybe he can accept it." However, I accidentally heard what Xinghai said that night, as if you have always had fun and never put it to heart. So he may feel that he is just a plaything of the president of the Star Federation, and a man does not want to be a plaything, Uncle Fei, you should understand. Fei

Feng was a little helpless, who treated him as a plaything? Besides, even if Lao Tzu treats him as a plaything, he must obediently continue! What is it to leave without saying a word? Lao Tzu doesn't deserve to treat you as a plaything? Made! Lao Tzu really makes you a plaything for life! I'll see how far you can escape!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 168 15
Chan and Minho were the CEO's of a company. after another assistant quit because of Minho's temper, they decide to hire Han Jisung. The boy has a sec...
107 7 5
The life of a boy called Jo Ninto
30.3K 511 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 灰劍如羽 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-20 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter 131 Introduction to th...
722K 23.3K 86
And if you let go, I'll float towards the sun, I'm stronger 'cause you fill me up. But when the fear comes, And I drift towards the ground, I am luck...