✓[Reborn Interstellar] real e...

By ruwen05026

Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category: Tanmi doujin What the? Reborn as the illegitimate son of a dead daddy? What... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
End

61

208 6 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 61

Fei Ang has always been curious about what idea Qi Jie came up with for the little comrade of Xinghai that actually allowed him to get out smoothly. According to the old man's personality, how could he easily let go of such a person who offended him at will? You know, the people who opposed him politically before are now either locked up in interstellar prisons or have become civilians, and they no longer ask about interstellar politics.

Qi Jie smiled mysteriously: "Secret." "He doesn't want Feang to know that he instigated a little chief of the Star Slave Master to offend the elders of the Star Alliance, so will he become a political criminal?" He couldn't afford this consequence, even if his current status was the daughter-in-law of an adult person, he didn't dare to take risks easily. It's just that the adult is really different from his usual image! He has read the Star Link Newsletter, referred to as Star Bulletin. The image of the elder of the Star Federation Association on the Star Bulletin is like a serious and serious sitting on his back, as if he is a meticulous elite model in handling everything. But since this period of contact, he has reacquainted himself with the elder, it seems that this seemingly elitist will grow up also has an unknown side!

Fion took Zi Jie's hand and walked along the canal, and recently Zi Jie had an idea to connect the canal with the theme city of the Five Dynasties concept. Connecting the capitals of these five generations in the form of canals, a trip to the canal is equivalent to crossing five generations. The five generations of urban styles and clothing are different, and Qi Jie wants to connect these cultures to give people different visual enjoyment. This idea has been approved by Yu Fei and is being planned.

"Do you know how old the old man is this year?" Feang suddenly asked Qi Jie.

Qi Jie said, "I don't know!" He looks very young, and I believe that he is just thirty years old, anyway, he looks like he is in his thirties. But you're all so old, Uncle Fei shouldn't be young either, right?

Fei Ang said, "He is forty-seven years old, although in the Star Alliance Society, he is indeed the youngest guild president, and he is also the president with relatively rich achievements. But for the average person, fifty years old is a tipping point. Although the average age of the interstellar is now about 100 years old, it is generally fifty years old and has entered middle age, and many people choose to stop working between the ages of fifty and sixty. But he is different, if the president is not elected, the age of service will be extended to eighty to a hundred years old. And in the interstellar, anyone who has made outstanding contributions to mankind can delay aging in a scientific way. The oldest guild president in history lived to be one hundred and eighty years old, and I think the old man will only live longer than that guild president! So, he is now forty-seven years old, and he still maintains like he is thirty years old. No one else thought he could give birth to a son my age, but he was almost fifty.

Fei Ang said that these Qi Jie were not surprised, because with the current level of interstellar technology development, it is very easy to want to live forever. It's just that interstellar has very strict restrictions on such research, and the direct cause of the collapse of many planets is that human beings have evolved too fast and encountered natural backlash. Just like the Zhuluo era, Kong Long became a generation of hegemons, and it was still difficult to escape the disaster of extinction. In fact, up to now, human beings have appeared various evolutionary sequelae, and as their lifespan continues to increase, human reproductive ability is getting weaker and weaker.

A large part of this is due to the increasing rate of artificial insemination, so the human reproductive system is becoming more and more deteriorating. The Star Federation has issued a statement prohibiting artificial reproduction and advocating natural conception. But this still did not slow down the decline of the human reproductive system, so the Star Federation once again put the Star Slave issue on the agenda of the meeting. The main reason for this is that the reproductive system of star slaves is much higher than that of the interstellar main star inhabitants. Interstellar citizens who are united with star slaves often produce children with much higher intelligence and athletic abilities than ordinary interstellar citizens. This shows that human intelligence and action are deteriorating. This is also the fundamental reason why the president of the Star Alliance secretly released water in the matter of his daughter-in-law's development of naked stars, but none of the old stubborns of the Star Alliance came forward to speak. The merit of human reproduction and interest raising is in the modern era, and it is urgent!

Qi Jie listened quietly, and Fei Ang continued: "The old man gave birth to me with his first love girlfriend when he was twenty-three years old and married him. It is a pity that the beautiful Miss Lilian was involved in the cosmic black hole when chasing the Star Sea Explosive Disposition, and her life and death are unknown. This is also the reason why the old man has not allowed me to join the army, and even if I agree now, I will only be assigned to such a border asteroid as a garrison commander. Everyone is selfish, and the old man is no exception.

This was the first time that Qi Jie had heard Feion talk about his parents, so he listened carefully, and Fei Ang continued: "Later, at the behest of my grandfather, my father went all the way to politics. Of course, there were two relationships that were not feelings, but they ended in nothing. Now, twenty years have passed since Miss Lillian's death, when I was three years old. Huh, does time pass quickly?

Qi Jie also felt a little for a while, he also grew up with his grandmother when he was a child, and he did not have the love of his parents. This feeling of losing his mother may be best felt by him.

Fei Ang said, "Every year, the old man will present a bouquet of stars to Miss Lillian, which is Miss Lillian's favorite flower. Because she said, it was as beautiful as a vast sea of stars. She, on the other hand, slept in the sea of stars. Well, doesn't that sound sad? Sorry dear, I didn't mean to make the atmosphere so low. It was only suddenly that I remembered Miss Lillian, my mother, a very beautiful and handsome woman.

Qi Jie shook his head: "No need to say sorry dear, I'm happy to hear you talk about your parents." So in this way, has Uncle Fei lived alone in the past twenty years?

"After my mother died, he put all his energy into politics. My grandfather also said that he never knew that his son-in-law had the talent of a politician. You know, he used to be just a obedient little man in front of my mother. And my mother, Princess Lillian, is the only daughter of the former president of the Star Federation, and she is the most courageous female general in the interstellar. But this is all in the past, I say this now, just feeling, the old man can finally let go of the original relationship, come out again, and face new challenges.

Qi Jie opened his mouth: "You mean, Xinghai?"

Fei Ang laughed: "The old fox has never shown such an arrogant side in front of outsiders. Everyone thought he was an elite, and everyone thought he was born to be a decisive and capable politician. Only his family knows that this guy is actually a willful little man, hahaha if he knows that I say this about him, he will definitely lock me up again.

For Feon's exposition, Qi Jie was subconsciously cute. I didn't expect that Uncle Fei, such an elite figure, also had such a cute side. I just don't know if an honest person like Xinghai can love Uncle Fei's trick-filled but leaky attack? Will it scare people?

As it turned out, Zijie's concern was warranted. In the early morning of midnight, when Xinghai climbed over the wall and entered the West Cross Courtyard, even the pastoral dogs watching the yard were talking in their dreams. He quietly pushed the door into the room of Fei Lao Fox, who still had a red lantern lit, which Qi Jie had specially prepared for Fei Feng. The floor is covered with a white carpet of pure wool, thick and comfortable. The furnishings are tables and chairs carved from sandalwood, which is rare even in global villages, and for comfort, Qi Jie asked people to spread thick cushions on the seats. The table is also sandalwood, with antique carved screens, and behind the screen is the bathroom, while Fei Lao Fox is enjoying the bathing time. Burning incense and playing his favorite soothing music. Until the sound of pushing the door came slowly, he lazily opened his eyelids and continued to take a bath.

Xinghai looked around the room and found that there was no one, so he tentatively shouted: "Hey, are you in the room?" I'm coming, didn't you say let me come over at this time?

Fei Feng did not speak and continued to take a bath. Xinghai continued to shout, "Are you not at home? That...... I'll come back tomorrow. Fei

Feng's anger began to brew, this fool! Then suddenly got up from the bathtub, put on a bath towel and turned out of the screen: "So impatient? Make you wait for me and don't want to wait for a while?

Xinghai immediately shook his hand: "No, no, no, of course I'm willing to wait, I thought you weren't home."

Fei Feng picked up a towel to wipe his hair, and water droplets flowed down his neck into his collarbone, and the collarbone where the water was stored gushed out with his shaking. The whiteness of the skin can be broken, too white and tender, this person knows at a glance that there is no need to do any hard work. Xinghai lowered his head and looked at his toes, consciously staring at others was really a little rude.

Fei Feng frowned again: "Am I ugly?"

Xinghai shook his head again at a loss: "No, no, no, no, you are very beautiful, very... Pretty.

Fei Feng pinched his chin and let him look into his eyes: "Then why don't you even look at me?"

Xinghai tried to tilt his head to the side: "I just think it's too rude to stare at someone." In our Sen Jupiter, encounter driftBright girl, you can't just stare at her casually, otherwise you will marry her. If the girl doesn't want to, you have to bring a gift to apologize. Because, it was blasphemy against the girl.

Fei Feng frowned: "Girl? You call me girl? Do you think I look like a girl?

Xinghai really didn't know what to say, and immediately shook his hand to apologize: "No, no, no, no, you don't look like a girl, you look better than a girl." Xinghai beat the drum in his heart, what did he say? Again defending: "I mean, the girl is not as beautiful as you." It doesn't seem to be right, Xinghai broke out in cold sweat in the palm of his hand: "I'm not saying that you look like a girl, a girl can't compare with you at all..." Xinghai gave up on himself, saying that there were many mistakes, just shut up!

Fei Feng smiled unexpectedly, he was in a very good mood, this little guy's mouth was quite sweet. Although it looks too tender, it may taste good. Fei Ang's eyes narrowed slightly and looked at him: "Have you taken a bath?"

Xinghai said: "I wash every day, and the village chief stipulates that I must pay attention to hygiene." "Oh

? Is it?

"Yes, yes."

"Then take off your clothes!"

Xinghai was dumbfounded: "Huh?

Fei Feng raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you say that the village chief stipulated that hygiene must be paid attention to?" Now I'm going to check the hygiene and take off my clothes. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 511 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 灰劍如羽 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-20 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter 131 Introduction to th...
5 0 1
Un breve racconto ispirato agli eventi dell'attuale politica militare estera.
120K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
21 0 10
(First draft now complete!) When Admiral Varhe crash lands on an old mining planet, he is thrust into the local conflict.