✓[Reborn Interstellar] real e...

By ruwen05026

Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category: Tanmi doujin What the? Reborn as the illegitimate son of a dead daddy? What... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
End

52

251 10 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 52

Climbing a tree is a piece of cake for a soldier, and the ten-meter-tall tree Feion climbed up three times and five by two, and when he came down, he carried a bunch of ripe coconuts on his shoulder. Qi Jie looked at the saber pinned to his waist and knew that this guy was not yet to the point of splitting Yezi with his bare hands.

Qi Jie looked at the big coconuts with his eyes, and happily picked one and said, "Open it!"

Fion had always listened to his daughter-in-law the most, and he thought that coconuts were like watermelons, only harder than watermelons. The daughter-in-law said that if she opened it, it must be to open it and eat it. Although he had a saber in his hand, he still had the idea of showing the man's powerful fist and split the coconut with a hand knife. And then......

Qi Jie walked in front with a head full of coconut water, and Fei Ang chased after him with a coconut split with a knife and a straw: "Xiaojie, don't be angry, I didn't mean it." I didn't know that it was all water, but I wondered why the fruit had a belly of water? This water is very delicious, so sweet, Xiaojie, you stop and take a sip! Am I wrong? Daughter-in-law, don't run, there's the sea ahead!

Qi Jie jumped into the sea to wash the sticky coconut water on his body, turned around and glared at Feang viciously: "Don't be self-conscious next time!" Do! Host! Sheet! I haven't spoken yet, you blew up the mine first! Fortunately, it is a coconut, what if it is a landmine? Will you just blow it up?

Fei Ang coughed dryly: "What is a mine..."

Qi Jie said: "It's just..."

Khan, all these years are interstellar battles, and the battlefields are all in the major abandoned space stations, how can there be such a habit as laying mines? Qi Jie snorted coldly and ignored him.

Fei Ang fawned over and pulled his arm: "Daughter-in-law, drink juice, it's so sweet~!"

Qi Jie took the coconut and drank it, I can't remember how long it has been since I ate this tropical fruit, and it tastes really good. Cooling and quenching thirst, it is the most pleasant summer relief in the tropics. Qi Jie suddenly wanted to build a holiday villa here, build a different style of holiday villa. Think of the beach, the sun, the skateboard, the bikini, the beauty like a cloud, this feeling is also good. At that time, the tour has another attraction. It is also possible to build sea-view villas by the sea for tourists to buy first. If you only focus on antique houses, it will inevitably be monotonous. Rather, the north and south are divided, with the south taking the modern as the keynote and the north taking the ancient as the keynote. In this way, it is also available for more people to choose. In addition, different styles of houses can be developed in different areas, such as walled houses, Miao villages, bamboo buildings, and yurts. With so many types of houses, there is always one that everyone likes, right?

When Fei Ang saw the look in Qi Jie's eyes, he knew that he must have thought of a way to make money again. So he lowered his head and drank the juice carefully, waiting for his daughter-in-law to automatically return to her soul. After Qi Jie returned to his soul, Fei Ang sighed softly and touched the back of his head: "I found that I can't see through you more and more, what is in your little head?" Qi

Jie suddenly remembered what he had put down before, yes! Between lovers, give him an explanation no matter what. Whether he accepts it or not, the person he loves is no longer the original one. Some time ago, I was busy building the Tang Palace, organizing tourist tourism, developing various agricultural and animal husbandry industries, and making money and making a fortune. Busy feeding that big family, busy with this and that, but put this matter on hold. Not only Fei Ang, but also Uncle Qi. He was so good to himself, and completely regarded himself as a little young master who he had taken care of since he was a child. However, if he knew that his little young master had died under the framing of his brothers, and was replaced by a strange soul from afar, could his old man accept it?

Ziger grabbed Fian's arm and looked up into his eyes. Little white tender tofu's eyes are very clear, this is Feon's favorite all the time, the expression of the little white tender tofu is very innocent, this is the most unbearable for Feon, the look of the little white tender tofu is very distressing, this is the softest place in Fion's heart. Alas, little white tender tofu, you like me so much, how can I not like you? Fei Ang lowered his head and kissed Qi Jie on the lips: "Am I not right next to you?" Pulling me like this, as if I haven't seen it in years, so miss me?

Qi Jie lowered his head, the coconut in his hand was a little hot by his grip, and whispered: "Feang, do you like me?"

Fei Ang pinched his face: "Of course I like you, why did you suddenly ask this question?" Didn't you say that? After a while, we will get married, there will be no ups and losses, and there will be no problems between us.

Qi Jie continued, "But... I might... It's not the little jie you like anymore, I'm ... Another person, another strange soul. My name is Qi Jie, and I come from a distant planet, a distant country, a place you can't imagine. I'm just an ordinary office worker, just yin and yang, and I became Qi Xiaojie. As for where the real Qi Xiaojie went, maybe he replaced me, or maybe he is dead. In short, the person you like now is not the person you originally liked, can you understand what I said?

Fei Ang looked down at Qi Jie, his face changing from smiling, to serious, and finally to gloomy. Qi Jie's heart began to get nervous, he knew that from the beginning, he thought of who could accept one person occupying another person's body, and then enjoy everything about him as it should, and then happily fall in love with his former lover, hugging his thighs so naturally. In his mind, he did it, right? Qi Jie's eyes were a little red, and he began to be overwhelmed: "I'm sorry for me... I didn't mean to hide from you, I just adapted to this place, to this interstellar that is very different from my hometown. Your presence also made me flustered, and I knew that I should not replace him as your lover, nor should I enjoy everything that should belong to him. In the beginning, I really just thought of you as a big tree, a tree that could get rid of my legitimate brothers. But then I really liked you, maybe I shouldn't like you..."

Before Qi Jie's words were finished, he was hugged by Feon, held into his arms, and put his lips and tongue together, kissing seriously and emotionally. After the kiss, Fion and Ziger parted lips. When Qi Jie raised his head and looked at Fei Ang again, there was still some cold and serious expression, obviously full of spring breeze, and his mood was very good. Qi Jie pushed Fei Yiguan away and accused, "You lied to me?

Fei Ang looked at Qi Jie with a grin: "Don't lie to you, how can you exchange for the affectionate confession just now?" Tell me yourself, when did you say that you liked me? And still really like me? Is it in this life that if I don't lie to you once, you won't be going to confess? Also, is it cool to hold your thighs? Would you like to show me live?

Qi Jie's face blushed, and the thought of thighs brought to mind certain parts that could not be described below the neck. So, he turned around and left, deciding to ignore this well-dressed beast with different appearances.

Fei Ang caught up and took his hand: "Hey, Xiaojie, don't be angry!" I'm kidding you, why are you still serious? Xiaojie, listen to me, have you forgotten what I said before? No matter who you are, you will always be my little master. Also, I really liked you after you went to the Chamber of Commerce to find me, which Xiaojie do you think I should like?

Qi Jie then stopped and turned to look at him: "Don't you want to strangle me to avenge your original Xiaojie?"

Fei Ang sighed softly and said, "I promised Uncle Qi that he would take care of Xiaojie, but I am also sorry about what happened to him. At that time, I was in the cold war with my father, and I wanted to go to the military department, but he insisted that I go to the Chamber of Commerce. I also went to see it on the day of the little incident, and the doctor said that it was just a coma, and I was relieved. You also know what happened later, your brother asked someone to withdraw from the marriage, you left in a hurry, and then you went to find me. I learned that your brother's withdrawal from marriage was intentional. As for strangling you to avenge the original Xiaojie, I know Xiaojie's character very well in the past, he was protected from leakage, and if it weren't for Uncle Qi dying suddenly, that would not have happened at all. This may also be providence, Uncle Qi's family has a big business, and since his father's generation, he has taken the ore business as its main business. No one can figure out why he would acquire such a naked star, it may be a way out for the original Xiaojie. He knew his sons and would never tolerate this illegitimate brother. Just when he first took Xiaojie home, he knew that Xiaojie was only three years old at that time, and within a month, he broke his leg, broke his head, and even burned his foot with hot water. Now, there should still be scars, right?

Qi Jie raised his foot, and there were indeed uneven scars on the instep of his foot. For the identity of the illegitimate son, Qi Jie has no choice, and being able to come back from the dead is already a blessing from heaven for him. As for everyone's disgust and dislike for illegitimate children, although they understand it very well, they feel sad. It is the third party who should be spurned, not the illegitimate child. Does a child have the right to be born by choice? The answer is no, is it his willingness to be abandoned by his birth mother at birth? The answer is even more no. He was helpless when he was abandoned and put to death by a legitimate child, let alone ask others to forgive him. This is obviously not his fault, why should it be imposed on him. In this world, only his father and Uncle Qi love him, but they are accused with strange eyes: hold an illegitimate child in the palm of your hand and take care of it, your brain let the donkey kick?

So he is happy to escape to this naked star. As for the later discovery that the climatic conditions and vegetation of this naked star turned out to be the Earth he knew, it was completely an accident. This can be said to be a blessing in disguise?

Fei Ang continued: "To be honest, if it was Xiaojie before, he and the housekeeper uncle were sent here, with more than two hundred star slaves, I don't know how long he could survive. But I'm sure he won't nest here, Xiaojie has never suffered these hardships since he was a child, and he will definitely find a way to return to the main star. As for what will happen after returning to the main star, we cannot predict. Your brothers will never allow him to exist, maybe things like the one before will happen one after another. Your existence is not your fault, nor is it Xiaojie's fault. I also only hope that Xiaojie can have a good home like you, or as you say, replace your existence on your planet! When

Qi Jie thought of his work, his family felt sorry for him. But fortunately, he still has tens of thousands of yuan in his card, hoping that he can find his rightful place there. The things he has been exposed to since childhood are all high-tech technologies, but I hope he can have a skill and survive in his own place that is still a primitive society for him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 348 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...
120K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
107 7 5
The life of a boy called Jo Ninto
5 0 1
Un breve racconto ispirato agli eventi dell'attuale politica militare estera.