✓[Reborn Interstellar] real e...

By ruwen05026

Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category: Tanmi doujin What the? Reborn as the illegitimate son of a dead daddy? What... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
End

43

344 13 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 43

The first phase of the Global Village Tourism Project was launched as scheduled, and Joan, a language teacher at Global Village Hope Primary School, was notified to come to audition. Mr. Qiong was greatly surprised when he received the audition notice, although he can speak interstellar lingua franca, he still has little understanding of some new things. For example: What is an audition?

Teacher Qiong thought for a long time, took a mirror at home and took it to the designated set. When Qi Jie and Yu Fei saw Qiong appear in front of them holding a large mirror, their eyes almost fell. Qi Jie asked, "Joan! What are you doing with mirrors?

Joan made a surprised look and said, "Didn't you say audition?" My mirror is good, don't try. This is our family tradition, and the people photographed are particularly realistic! Everyone

present is full of black lines, does this have anything to do with that? Qi Jie pulled Joan to the center of the field and said, "Joan! This audition is not the same as that audition, come on, look here. This is called a lens, and it can be shot of the film. Although Qi Jie looked at the small lens in the cameraman's hand and wanted to complain, is it really OK to be so small? Is it really okay to be so small? Can it really be done at such a small age? But he still didn't say it, interstellar technology is not understandable to mortals like him. So I had to do some miscellaneous work, and about the filming part, there was Yu Fei's professional team to solve it. He is a landlord with old wealth and is very rich, so the affairs of these professional fields are given to Yu Fei.

Joan finally understood, he was the one who knew the most about technology among all their star slaves, and after understanding it, his face turned a little red: "So that's the case, I've seen this thing, it's used to shoot movies." The only movie I've ever seen was a promotional film that said it was to revitalize the interstellar economy and encourage star slave labor. Do we want to shoot too? Oh, I can ask my people to help.

Qi Jie said: "Although we do want to make a propaganda film, we are not going to make a film to encourage labor, but to lure everyone here to play."

Joan didn't seem to understand that it was indeed beautiful, especially since he came, and not long after he came, palaces were built on the ground. I also saw people driving back and forth in a carriage, and the people sitting in the carriage were wearing strange clothes. The roads are wide and neat, but most of them are paved with bluestone, and there are various shops on both sides of the road. The people in the shop were also dressed strangely, as if they did not belong to this world.

Joan said, "Lure everyone here? How to lure?

Qi Jie said, "It's up to you."

Joan pointed to her nose and said, "Me?

Qi Jie said, "Yes!" Use your beauty to seduce everyone!

Joan made a big red face, although there was a consensus in the clan that Joan had the appearance given by the gods, but she never thought that this appearance would also be useful. Although he didn't understand the use of beauty to seduce everyone, he was still willing to do it. Because Grandpa said that the village chief was a good man and gave his people a new life, his life had to be paid to the village chief, not to mention just using his appearance. Qiong Dayi untied her clothes and asked with a slightly red face: "Then... What should I do? "

Yu Fei...

Zijie...

Yu Fei gave a thumbs up to Joan and said with a smile: "Okay, brother!" Have courage! Fortunately, at this moment, Fion had already taken his brothers down the deep mountain, because there was an abnormal fluctuation reaction in the deep mountain. These abnormal fluctuation reactions are likely to indicate that dark forces are operating here, and for the sake of safety, Commander Fei personally led troops to investigate.

Of course, Joan didn't know what she was doing wrong. Qi Jie looked at him awkwardly, and then waved his hand and called the makeup artist: "You guys go and take this little brother to change his clothes, has the actress arrived?" If you don't arrive, I'll urge it again. The

actress is none other than Ardor who makes clothes. In fact, her full name should be Ayidorella, but for convenience, she took the initiative to shorten her name. Because the village chief's name is only two words, why should she have a five-character name? This is disrespectful to the village chief and should not be done! Of course, these thoughts in the hearts of the star slaves, Qi Jie did not know at all.

Ardor also brought a dragon robe that he personally knitted, which was given to Qi Jie. Qi Jie accepted it, after all, it was the girl's intention. Yu Fei's expression began to mean nothing again, is it okay for men and women to eat this attribute? Will Fion have any thoughts when he finds out? In fact, Yu Fei thought too much, because Fei Ang would have ideas at all, not whether he would have any ideas.

Qi Jie told Ardor about the audition again, she came to play Zhou Ehuang's sister Zhou Nuying, and the choice of sister Qi Jie has not yet been decided. I always feel that such a dignified and generous woman is not easy to find. There are many beautiful girls in Xingnu, but they are more delicate and eccentric, but they are not found. Moreover, the hair color and pupil color of the star slaves are not suitable. Qi Jie thought for a long time, so he had to let Yu Fei help him make black pupils and black hair dye. Also, Star Slave has curly hair, although this looks very beautiful, but acting in a court propaganda drama, how can they appear in the form of curly hair? So straightening your hair has also become one of the necessary makeup fixtures.

Ardor was pulled to makeup, and Qi Jie continued to struggle with Zhou Ehuang's affairs. At this time, Joan had changed her clothes and put on makeup, and her previous curls were straightened into black straight hair. Ribbon crown, gold silk hair, belt wrapped, broad shoulders and long legs. This is Li Yu's costume when he was a teenager, and he wanted to shoot a scene of his first encounter with Zhou Ehuang.

Qi Jie couldn't help but be amazed: "Sure enough, people rely on clothes and Buddha rely on gold, so dressed up is much more beautiful, right?" Well, that doesn't seem right. You take a few makeup photos of him first, and see the effect after shooting. Hey, don't forget to put the props on for him, the four treasures of the literary room, and do an action of writing poetry. Oh, yes, you don't know how to write poetry, come and come, I'll teach you..." After Qi Jie saw Qiong's shape, he temporarily forgot about Zhou Ehuang aside, and seriously taught Qiong how to hold a brush, how to grind, and how to splash ink to make an atmospheric action. Qi Jie, who was watching, was wiping cold sweat while looking out, pinching a handful of sweat. Fei Yiguan, don't come back at this time period, everyone will die when you come back.

Yu Fei had to remind Qi Jie: "Hey, you seem to be missing an actor!"

Qi Jie suddenly slapped the back of his head: "Yes, yes!" Meisei has forgotten important things at the moment, so I really can't notify the girls between the ages of sixteen and twenty-five for the audition! However, in terms of height and weight requirements, you will host well, as long as the personality looks docile and lovely, you can stay, we choose the most suitable one. "I didn't expect that he could even organize an audition, think about the current beauty of all kinds ... Fei Ang raised his eyebrows coldly, and he decisively felt that it was the most appropriate decision to throw this matter to Yu Fei.

While carefully learning the posture of holding a pen, Joan asked, "Do the village elders still need beauty?" I can recommend one. As

soon as Qi Jie heard that Joan could recommend it, he immediately became interested: "Oh? Is it? So where is she? Bring it to me!

Joan said, "He is my younger brother Lang, with a very gentle personality, and he is also beautiful." He's good-looking, well, he's better looking than me.

Qi Jie began to be embarrassed, what did he need an actress, what did he want a boy for? But hearing Joan say this, he became interested. A boy who looks better than Joan, what does that have to look like? Qi Jie's eyes lit up, and there was a beauty that did not look at the white, so he waved his hand: "Quick, inform Qiong's younger brother Lang to come and audition." Yu

Fei's heart hanging in mid-air smashed into the heart mouth socket with a bang: "Qi Jie, are you crazy?" What we lack now is actresses! You can't see the uprising and replace the actress with an actor, right?

Before Qi Jie could speak, Joan immediately explained for him: "Although Lang is a boy, he is gentler than a girl. He is the most gentle man in the world. And I promise, Lang will not let you down, he grew up with me since he was a child, very well-behaved and obedient. Please trust me. Joan's face changed and said, "He is not my biological brother, there is no need to dye his hair black, his eyes and hair are originally black." Moreover, his skin is very white and tender, and his facial features are very similar to those in the village chief's painting, and he is a head shorter than me. It looks very distressing. Hearing

Joan say this, Qi Jie was even more interested. More beautiful than Joan, but also a beauty with black hair and black eyes, what kind of stunner is this? Qi Jie immediately said, "Hey, Brother Fei, don't be too rigid!" Do you know what eclecticism is? Did you know that there is a form of deduction in this world called anti-string? Sometimes, men dress up as women and look more like women than women! Anyway, in post-production, we want to dub, as long as we find a few voice actors with good sounds, it will definitely not be against the peaceFeel. Hurry up, Joan, hurry up and call your brother and let us see it! Qi Jie's face was full of excitement, but Yu Fei was sweating profusely. What to do, what to do! If Feang knew that he didn't see Qi Jie, would he eat himself?

Lang was soon called, even more shy than Qi Jie thought, and walked to Joan with his head down, hiding behind him and refusing to see anyone. Joan took his hand and didn't know what to say, before he smiled and bent over Qi Jie, saying in a strange accent similar to Joan's: "Dear village elder, hello!" "Even his voice is very green, and he looks young. However, he laughed with two deep dimples, slightly curved eyes, clear eyebrows, and long hair like Joan. The skin is white and tender, not quite like doing rough work often.

Qiong saw Qi Jie's doubts and immediately explained: "It's like this, Lang has not been in good health since he was a child, and his work has always been done by me." He takes too much medicine and doesn't go out much, so his skin becomes like this. Now that he is much better, he can't keep working. It is good to use his beauty to do something for the village elders, so that he also seems to be a valuable person.

After

listening to his brother's words, Lang immediately said: "I can, I can, my body is already fine." The village chief let the clansmen live, my beauty is not important, the village chief will use it!

Although

the words are awkward to hear, this child's enthusiasm is really touching. This child is a boy and a girl, and he has rare black hair and black eyes. Maybe, can it really be dressed up that effect?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 9.7K 58
In which the Scooby Doo gang along with the originals and the golden trio and the queen of Slytherin with her seven deadly court to watch the life of...
Dangerous Love By Night

Science Fiction

27.9K 501 26
On Copper 9 a planet that is a hub of power money greed and corruption three drones find peace in each other's company well dealing with a corrupt sy...
235K 22.9K 74
"ကံ့ကော်ဆိုတာ မပြောင်းလဲတဲ့ချစ်ခြင်း သက်သေ"
24.1K 428 29
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 北風吹 Author: north wind blows Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-23 Latest chapter: Chapter List Chap...