Book I. Screwed Up (Harry Sty...

By ormocdirectioners

Allyson Roberts... a lame and low girl dreaming to become well- known. One day, a strange and shocking incide... More

Screwed Up- Sneak Peak
Author's Note and stuff like that
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note and Stuffs like that
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Author's note and stuff like that
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note and well... stuffs like that
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE!!!
Author's Note and Stuff like that...
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 6

388 17 2
By ormocdirectioners

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hello my pips! How's it going?!?!??!!?! So, like the 5th Chapter? I hope so.... 

Well, Here's Chapter 6!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-------------------------------

"And, done!!! Awwe, babe! You look gorgeous." Nikka said as she showed my face in her mirror inside her WALK- IN closet.

(A/N WALK IN! WALK- IN! WALK- IN!!! WHAHA!!!)

"I look like a clown!" I muttered.

"So, you're saying I am bad at make- over's?" She said in a sassy tone.

"Maybe.." I grinned playfully.

"Wow, you're such a kind friend." She said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.  

"Awwe, thanks!" I said ignoring the sarcasm.

"Whatever!" She smirked and hit my arm gently. "Just go change on that dress we bought yesterday." She pushed me towards my WALK- IN closet.

So I stripped off my clothes and wore the mini dress... There's a little zipper at the back of it! I CAN'T REACH IT!!!! 

"NIKKA!!!! COME IN HERE!" I shouted harshly. 

"WHAT!?!?" She shouted back.

"Just, come in here!"

She did what I said. She slowly opened the door and went inside. Her eyes went wide and sparkly.

"Girl! You look hot in it! You should wear this more often!" She smiled.

"Just zip the zipper behind me!" I turned back so that she won't notice me blushing and pulled my hair up so she can zip it.  

"Fine!" She zipped up the dress and when I turned to the mirror, I see an unfamiliar girl. A girl dressed up like sweet, and kind but slutty and bitchy. I mean, I'm not used in seeing myself in this kind of outfit!  

"See? You look hot!" She went near beside me and checked me out. Who can blame the bitch? I just wore a slutty dress for the first time! I, myself, also stared  at my own reflection. 

"Don't call me a bitch..." She glared at me.

"I just said it out loud, didn't I?" I said still not taking my sight off of myself.

"Only the- me being a bitch- part. Tell me the rest of your thoughts." She said.

"No way. Let's get outta here!" I finally turned and grabbed her hand and went outside of the closet. It's hot!!!

@The Living Room...

"Okay, fine! I----" Terence and Kendall stopped their little argument as I stepped inside the living room. I just stood there. Not comfortable at their eyes staring at me like I just killed 5 persons.

"WHAT!?!?!" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Who are you?" Kendall asked.

"Do you want me to smack you?" I asked him gently trying to insult him or something.

"Sure..." He nodded.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes and it stopped on Terence's direction.

"Big Raisin?" I asked waiting for him to say something.

"Wow, Small Alley you look amazing!" He smiled widely. And went towards me.

"Isn't she?" Nikka interrupted.

"Super! I haven't seen you walking with a mini- dress! When did you bought this anyway?" He asked.

"Yesterday... NIkka bought it for me." I answered...

After our little 'Ally-changed-fashion-disaster' celebration, we went inside a taxi.

Kendall and Nikka went to their destination where they'll have their interview for their 'job' as One Direction's babysitters. Terence will come with me for my 'audition' as a model.

I am excited and nervous at the same time. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

"Here we are!" Terence opened the door and we went inside a tall building. "WOW!" I said as I stepped inside. The walls are formally designed. There are doors leading inside some studios. 

We're both looking for this specific door leading towards studio 23. It's between the 2nd floor and 3rd floor. I'm not really sure though. HOW TIRING!!!!

"How much longer?" I asked impatiently.

"Just wait, Small Alley." He simply answered.

I hate walking! It makes my feet go all tired! And I hope I didn't forget to tell you that I'm wearing 5- inched heels! URGH!!!!!!!

It's boring and silent so I plugged in my earphones in and listened to Taylor Swift's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. I bet Nikka downloaded this... And,because of her, I almost memorized the whole lyrics...

"Ooooooohhh... we called it off again last night, but Ooooohhh... This time, I'm telling you, I'm telling you..." 

I sang the lyrics. There aren't any people around so I sang freely. I think Terence got used to me being all 'this'...

"I used to think that we are forever ever, and I used to say Never say never..."

My bio ---> Things I'm bad at: singin

            ---> Things I do a lot: singin

It makes me feel lively and energetic!!!

"Oh, we're here!" I heard Terence speaking over the the music blaring from my earphones.

He pushed the door in front of us and went inside. There aren't many people. Just me, Terence and some chic sitting on a chair. I think she's also going to audition. She's so gorgeous! She looks so gentle, sweet, kind and stunning! Her wavy brunette hair looks so soft. Her eyes are brown and sparkly. She got our attention and smiled at us.

"Hello" She greeted. "Uh, hi?" I answered hesitantly.

"My name's Eleanor. And yours?" She asked kindly. "Uh, Allyson. But you can c-can call me Ally for short." I smiled.

I'm not used  in this socializing thing. But I bet she's fun to be with. I can feel it! I gotta trust my gut!

(A/N: Do you guys watch Adventure Time? Well, it's good!)

"Oh... nice to meet you, Ally!" She smiled and she reached her hand trying out for a handshake. I reached my hand out and we made a handshake. Her hand is so soft! 

"Are you here for the audition?" She asked. "Uh, yeah... Well, I don't look much of a model. I mean, I look so skinny and hideous. But, nah, I just feel like---" She cut me off. "Hold on, hideous? Excuse me but you look gorgeous, girl! Don't make me mad, okay? And what do you mean by skinny?!?! You look fit as a fiddle! All- in- all, you're beautiful!" She exclaimed. 

That was the first sassiest compliment I have ever had. And I really didn't expect this one....

"Uh, thanks?" I replied hesitantly.

"You're welcome! Now, that's settled." She smiled and went back to her seat.

She's gone crazy!

"I heard that." She glared at me. DAMMIT! Did I just say that out loud? Way to start a new friendship Ally! What the heck is wrong with me!

"Well, I'm going out. Text me later Small Alley!" Terence shouted and went outside. And he didn't even let me say a word. How touching! Note the sarcasm...

"Take a seat, Ally!" She patted on the soft chair beside her. "Uh, okay...."

"Why are you acting so nervous?" She asked. "Well, I'm just not used in socializing and stuff..."

"What? Why!?! What's wrong?" She asked looking so concerned. The heck? We just met like 5 minutes ago and I barely even know her! And she does looks familiar to me. 

"I don't know..." Good thing I didn't say my thoughts out loud... Phew!

"Just stick with me. I'm not mean and all. I think I'm super kind. People say I'm sassy but they get to hang with me!" She smiled looking so innocent as a baby's butt cheek.

"Okay!" I smiled. "Great! So, why did he call you Small Alley anyway?" She asked.

"It's a long story.." I answered. "Are you guys dating?"

"What? No!"

"Gosh, you're so defensive!"

"That's because he's is my half brother!"

"Oh.... well... he's hot!" she chuckled.

"uh, pardon?"

"You're brother is hot! Don't tell my boyfriend! Haha!"

"Okay... I don't know your boyfriend so I don't get to tell him about what you just said..." I said in a surprised face. She has a boyfriend and she's hitting on my brother! Like, OMG!

"Okay! Wait, you don't know my boyfriend?" She said, surprised and might as well, shocked.

"uh, should I?" I asked.

"Well, that's a surprise. I mean no normal teenagers act like this around me. They usually scream and ask for my boyfriend to follow them on twitter and stuff. You're just nervous and calm." she said while examining my face. 

"What the-- wait, who exactly is your boyfriend?" I finally asked. She grinned and was about to say something.

"Don't get surprised. My boyfriend is the one and only--" before Eleanor could finish her sentence some guy from one room bursted in and said, "Who will be auditioning today?" He glanced at us then suddenly glared at me. "You, come." He said bossily. Now I know who the boss is. 

"Have fun, Ally! Beat the crap out of him!"  She smiled and helped me up. She gave me a little card with numbers in it. "Text me anytime!" She winked and left the room.

So I went inside the room where the boss is and he started interviewing me...

"I see you just met our best model, Eleanor Calder..." He nodded and motioned me to sit in front of his desk.

"Yeah, she's pretty friendly." I smiled, trying to make a civilized conversation.

"And gentle..." he added.

"And sassy!" I made a big smile.

"Tell me about it!" He laughed with his deep birtish accent.

"So now that we both got understood and stuff, let's proceed to your interview... so, you wanna be a model?" He asked not taking his eye off my autobiography.

"15 years old.... 1997.... " He murmured as he continued reading my paper. 

NIKKA'S POV:

We went inside the location that the paper thingy told us. Not that the paper could speak... You know... the informations about it.  

We entered the beautifully decorated room on the 3rd floor where we get to have an interview for our jobs. 

WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!

"We're not even in yet!" Kendall said. Shit! Did I just said that out loud!?!?!

"Whatever Kendall!" I stuck my tongue out and rolled his eyes.

"Uh, hey, you guys in for the job?" Some black haired, brown eyes- girl came and asked.

"yeah, you?" I asked.

"Yeah... me and my friend here are directioners..." she said, introducing herself and her friend. "I'm Stephanie... and this here is Rose Maylin." her british accent is so adorable!

Stephanie's long, straight, black hair matches her brown orbs. it's deep, dark and sparkly. Rose Maylin's brown hair are wavy and keptin a messy ponytail. Her eyes are hazel.

"I'm Nikka and this here is Kendall." I smiled at them back.

"Nice to meet you guys! Are you directioners too?" She asked full of excitement.

"Uh, not exactly. We just came to get jobs." Kendall explained.

"Oh... well, they say that  only 4 will be accepted. I hope the four of us will!" She cheered.

"yeah... we can also be BFF's or something." I said.

"Yeah! I hope so..." Rose Maylin added.

So, we all got interviewed and out of 6 people, they say only four will be in.

And... Lucky for us,

WE GOT IN!!!

Some of the applicants were fangirling and stuff so they weren't accepted. I mean, hello! Fangirling people must not do this! Instead of babysitting them, they might end up fainting! 

"YES! WE'RE IN! AAHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" We heard a familiar british voice shouting down the hallway... We chase after it and saw Stephanie and Rose Maylin.

"You guys got in too?" I asked. "Yeah, you?" They answered.

"HOLY SMOLY! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!" We high- fived and cheered.

I mean, come on! Like, WHAT THE HECK! We were just talking a while ago about the four of us being in then, WE'RE REALLY IN!!!!!!! IT'S A SIGN! WHAHA!!! Isn't it incredible?!?!?

IT'S AN INCREDIBLE COINIDENCE. AN INCREDIBLY AWESOME  COINCIDENCE!

-------------------------

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hello MY PIPS! 

I'm supposed to be studying now for our mid- term in Chemistry but, nah! 

WATTPAD IS TEMPTING ME!!!

Getting impatient for One Direction? Well, stop your waiting coz they're almost here! Almost... Almost...

Stay tuned for more updates! ;) 

Love lots,

-Alison xxx ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
91.2K 910 54
COMPLETED. Alira Somers. A 19 year old girl who isn't that much of a fan of One Direction but her best friend is a massive one. They both go to a 'pr...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...