More Than Friends: Lucain - C...

Oleh exriakisses

Lucy Hale was in an abusive relationship that Ian Harding helped her out of. However, Lucy's angry and abusiv... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Nineteen

2.3K 66 13
Oleh exriakisses

Lucy's POV

Ian and I were sitting on his couch nervously staring at the envelope on the coffee table in front of us. The envelope that contains the results from the paternity test I took yesterday afternoon at the hospital, the results that will tell us if Ian, the man I love, or Adam, the man who abused me, forced me to do things I didn't want and who made me miscarry my first child, is the father to the babies I'm carrying now. I saw my hands shaking as I leaned over to the coffee table to pick up the envelope.

"Lucy, just so you know, even if they aren't mine, I will still love them, and I will still love you." Ian said in a soothing voice as I was about to open the envelope.

"I really want them to be yours." I replied.

"I know, I do, too."

Ian placed a soft kiss on my lips then I proceeded to open the envelope. I pulled out the letter then carefully opened it and started reading the results out loud.

"The male DNA sample given is a positive mach to the DNA of the fetuses growing within the mother's whom."

I placed the letter back on the coffee table and looked over at Ian. He let a smile take over his face and I did too. I also let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding.

"You're the father." I said quietly.

"I'm the father?" Ian asked me.

"You're the father!" I said louder with my smile growing wider.

Ian stood up and helped me to my feet then gently grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. He then picked me up and started spinning me. I buried my head into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes tightly.

"Ian, stop please. I've already thrown up this morning, and I really don't want it to happen again." I begged whilst laughing.

Ian immediately put me back down and held my shoulders to keep me steady.

"I'm dizzy now." I said smiling.

"I'm sorry, Lucy, I'm just overwhelmed with happiness."

Ian smiled then slowly started walking away.

"Uh, where are you going?" I asked as I started following him.

"Wait there!" he demanded.

I did as Ian asked and sat back down on the couch to wait for Ian to return. About a minute later, Ian paced back into the living room with his hands behind his back. He moved one arm in front of him and handed me a Piaget Jewelry box.

"Open it." he insisted.

I looked at him confused then slowly opened the lid of the box. Inside the box was a beautiful rose pendant. I ran my pointer finger across the diamond rose then carefully took the necklace out of it's box and admired it some more as I put the box on Piaget box on the coffee table.

"Ian, it's beautiful. Thank you." was all I managed to say.

"You're welcome."

"What's the occasion?" I asked him as I was confused as to why he gave me it.

"You seriously don't remember?" he asked me sarcastically.

"Remember what?" I asked seriously.

"Lucy, it's your birthday!" he half-shouted with a smile on his face.

I furrowed my brows at him and used my free hand to take my phone out of my pocket to check the date. June fourteenth.

"Oh, my god! It is! How could I forget my own birthday?!" I shouted in excitement as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"The past few days have been a bit crazy." Ian said as he placed both of his hands on my slightly swollen stomach.

"Can you put it on me, please?" I asked him politely, referring to the beautiful gift he'd given me.

"I would be honored to." Ian replied with a smile.

I handed Ian the pendant then turned my back to him and pulled my hair to one side. Ian slowly put the necklace around my neck and clipped it at the back. Once he'd put the pendant on me, Ian wrapped both of his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my stomach. He started to kiss me under my right ear and down my neck. I let out a pleasured moan then bit my lip before turning around and pulling Ian's face closer to mine and pressing my lips against his. Ian kissed me back and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to slip in. We were in the middle of a heated make out session when 'Drunk In Love' by Beyonce, my ringtone for Shay, started playing from my phone, indicating that Shay was calling. I pulled away from Ian and answered my phone.

"Shay, hi." I said, panting slightly.

"It's Marlene, I left my phone at home so I'm borrowing Shay's." Marlene informed me from Shay's phone.

I put the phone on loudspeaker so Ian could hear, and so Marlene can talk to the both of us.

(( Lucy - L Ian - I Marlene - M ))

L - Hey, Mar. Ian's with me, you're on loudspeaker.

M - Hey, Lucy, Hey, Ian. Are you okay to come into work today?

L - Yeah, we are.

M - That's good. How did the appointment go yesterday?

L - It went brilliantly.

I - We found out something we didn't expect, but we're happy about it.

M - What do you mean by that?

L & I - We're having twins!

L - And I'm already a little after seven weeks along.

M - You guys, that is amazing news. Congratulations!

L & I - Thank you so much, Mar.

M - Troian, Ashley, Shay and Keegan are suspicious about why you two got yesterday off. I haven't told them anything, neither has Holly, I just said that Lucy wasn't feeling good and Ian was staying home to look after her. I'm pretty sure you want them to hear the good news from yourselves.

L - Yeah, we do. Thank you for not saying anything.

M - It's fine, what time should I expect you to arrive?

I - We'll leave now. We should be there in about twenty minutes.

M - Okay, I'll see you both soon. Oh, and Happy Birthday, Luce!

L - Thank you, Mar.

M - Well I'd best give Shay her phone back. Goodbye you two.

L & I - Goodbye Mar.

Marlene hung up the phone then I put mine back in my skinny jeans pocket.

"Are you ready to go to work?" Ian asked me.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I started, "But can we not tell everyone else today? Can we wait until our parents know? They already know we're together, but I don't want them finding out that I'm pregnant due to social media."

"We can tell them whenever you're ready to tell them."

Ian caressed my cheeks then gently pulled my face closer to his then pressed his lips against mine. The kiss lasted about thirty seconds before I pulled away to breathe.

"I guess we should head to work now, huh?" Ian asked me.

"Yeah, we should." I agreed.

We headed out the front door, Ian locked it then put his keys in the pocket of his jacket, then we walked over to his car. Ian and I got in the car, he turned the engine on and started driving. I leaned my head against the window, closed my eyes, placed one hand on my stomach and the other clasped around the diamond rose pendant hanging around my neck, and I let my smile consume my face.

"What is that beautiful smile for?" Ian asked me.

I opened my eyes and looked over at him, he was also smiling.

"You're smiling, too." I giggled.

"That's because you're smiling. Your smile is extremely contagious." Ian replied.

"I'm smiling because I'm happy."

"What about?" he asks.

"Because if people told me five years ago, when we first met, that I'd be dating you and pregnant with your babies five years later, I would never have believed them, but now it's reality and I'm ecstatic about it."

As soon as I said that, Ian's smile widened.

"And I couldn't be happier that you're my girlfriend and that you're pregnant with my babies."

Keeping the safety belt around me, I leaned over to Ian, kissed his cheek, rested my head on his shoulder and let my eyes close as he continued to drive. The remainder of the drive to the Warner Bros. studio was silent, not an awkward silence, but a silence where Ian and I are just enjoying each other's company, and it's perfect.

"You sure you're ready to go back today?" Ian asked me as he parked the car.

"I'm sure." I assured him.

We got out of the car and walked hand in hand into the hair and make up building.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCY!!!" screamed the cast, crew, hair and make up artists, Mandi Line (our costume designer), the crew, and Marlene.

At first, I was frightened and flinched, but then I started laughing loudly at myself for getting frightened by the surprise.

"You were totally scared!" Ashley laughed as she ran up to me and threw her arms around me, "Happy Birthday."

"Yes, I was, and thank you!" I replied as I hugged her back.

"Okay, my turn!" Troian said to Ashley.

Ashley let out an over-dramatized sigh then let me go and rolled her eyes dramatically as she slowly walked away. Once Ashley was gone, Troian engulfed me in a bone crushing embrace.

"Careful with her, she's tiny and fragile, and I want to take her home in one piece tonight." Ian jokingly warned Troian.

Troian pulled away from me and kissed my cheek as sh did so. She then crossed her arms across her chest and raised and eyebrow at Ian.

"Ooh. What are you gonna do with her when you take her home?" Troian asked with a smirk.

"I didn't mean it like that, Troian."

"Sure you didn't." Tyler's voice sounded from in front of us.

"I didn't!" Ian argued back, smiling.

"Mmhm." Tyler doubted him.

Ian just chuckled and shook his head then pulled me closer to him.

"Okay I have two questions for you, Lucy," Shay said as she walked up to us, "Why were you off yesterday? And where did you get that gorgeous pendant that's hanging around your neck?"

"Answer to question one, I wasn't feeling too good so I stayed at home and Ian took care of me. Answer to question two, Ian got it for me, it's Piaget." I replied smiling up at Ian.

"PIAGET? REALLY?" Shay screamed in excitement.

"Really."

"Oh, my god." Shay whispered in shock.

"I know right?" I agreed.

"She was very surprised when she got it. She was even more surprised when I told her it was her birthday." Ian joined in.

"You forgot it was your own birthday?" Ashley laughed.

"I might have."

"Lucy, oh, my god!" Sasha exclaimed from beside Troian.

I joined in on the laughter then Ian surprised me again by pulling me into a sweet, slow kiss, which I willingly returned. I smiled against his lips and looked up to see most of the cast with their phones out, taking pictures of us. I didn't care about the attention, I just lovingly pressed my lips against Ian's again, and he did too.

________________________________________________________________

Okay, again, sorry it took so long! I've had a lot on my mind lately and I've had a bit of writers block, but here's chapter 19!

-

If you want to know what the necklace looks like there's a picture at the top of this chapter!

-

I know she'll never read this, but I just wanted to say HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO LUCY HALE!!!

-

I love y'all so much and I just want to thank you for the reads, votes and comments, not only on this story, but on my other ones too! - Chloe

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

193K 4.3K 29
Angel Love Hewitt was ready to leave her abusive mother and her perverted boyfriend. When she discovered she was expecting she left and never looked...
123K 2.9K 11
Morgan has a girlfriend. He wouldn't if he would know how she treats Spencer. Prompt:"I can't stand you"
621 41 7
"I don't love you!" "Oh Ian, you know you love me. You always love me." TW: very toxic abusive manipulative relationship;)
32.9K 1.1K 50
Lucy and Ian have known each other for years being best friends But when Lucy's world begins to break apart ,and the only person she trusts...