Two Months Together

Oleh AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... Lebih Banyak

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

How's It Going To Be

3.6K 36 3
Oleh AddictingLove

Chapter Five:

Taylor's POV

I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore before you take a swing I wonder what are we fighting for...

When I say out loud I want to get out of this, I wonder is there anything I'm going to miss... I wonder how it's going to be when you don't know me..

How's it going to be when you're sure I'm not there

How's it going to be when there is no one to talk to, between you and me

'Cause I don't care

How's it going to be

I threw my iPhone across the room, blinded and upset, both headphones flying out of my ears. It landed on the floor with a small whump.

"Shit." I breathed as I scrambled off my bed to the floor to retrieve it.

I then tossed it back on my bed and sank to the floor, laying my head in my hands. Yesterday was hard. I didn't sleep at all that night. Tossing and turning in bed, thinking about her and what we had talked about. The whole thing was rough for the both of us. It was nothing against her of course, it was just that I didn't want her to get involved with everything. I know that seems a little selfish but it's for her and her families own good. I don't want the high life of the rich and famous to interrupt their lives.

Claire especially.

She's a beautiful person and deserves everything other than this.

I don't know what to do anymore...

After hearing what she said to me last night, I couldn't help but feel shocked in a way. No one has ever been that honest to me about their feelings before.

I do know now, that I am in love with her..

Claire's POV

I sat on the driveway with my camera in hand, staring up at the sky wondering how it would be if I could fly and get away from here for a while. I sighed softly and turned on my camera as I stood up. Walking to the middle of the street, I held up my camera so that it could get the length of the long winding road with the huge white clouds. Feeling satisfied with my couple shots, I returned back to my spot on the slightly warmed driveway. I then set the camera down next to me gently and picked up my knees, draping my arms on top casually.

I played with my fingers as I thought about my latest conversation with Taylor..

It was three in the afternoon and we had not talked at all today. Which was a major first for us. No texts, no calls, no nothing. I was worried. Worried about what I had said, what had happened. I didn't want this friendship to break just because I didn't think before I spoke. That was just a stupid mistake that I will not ever do again. Even though I was trying to get my point across about how I felt and how he felt. Though he did say that he liked me and things... he said that his life style would ruin mine. That was a set back for me.

A throat cleared and I turned my head, looking up to see Taylor standing in his swim suit with a white T-shirt covering his torso. I looked to the side, avoiding his eyes, feeling childish. He slowly sat down next to me, sitting in the same position as I was and began speaking first since I was acting silent.

"Hey... um.. so I thought about.. yesterday, and I still don't know." His voice soft.

I swallowed, my mouth bone dry. "So what does that mean?" still looking at the ground.

"Like I said. I don't know..."

"Taylor, you have to tell me something better than that. Please." My voice began to break. "I-I.. why can't we just try this? While we're still here... We can worry about other things later.. Right?" I made myself look at him this time. He was looking at me with that same unreadable expression I had seen when I first laid eyes on him weeks ago. He then wiped something wet off my cheek and put his arms around me, pulling me into his body. I hadn't noticed that I had started crying. My tears stained his shirt as his grip tightened around me.

We sat there quietly for quite some time until he let go of me to look at my face. I probably looked horrible and scary. Same thing I guess.

Staring into each others eyes, I saw myself in his dark hazel eyes. Chills running up and down my arms as my breathing slowed.

"We could.." He began. "I mean, we still have a few more weeks.." He spoke huskily.

I nodded. "Are you sure?"

A small smile grew across his face had my heart beat even faster than it already was. "Yes, I'm sure."

I sighed in relief that our little charade was finally over and we could get to try out this whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing. I then relaxed my tense muscles and wiped my now dried tears off my cheeks. I blushed as I saw his shirt. "Sorry."

He shrugged and laughed a little. "It's okay... Hey, wanna jump in the pool for a bit? I was just about to go in..." He asked as he stood up.

He held out a hand and I grabbed it, standing up and straightening out my clothes. "Sure." I smiled. "Lemme just go get my stuff and I'll meet you out there."

Once I finished getting ready, I had let my mom know that I would be with Taylor and then made my way next door. Our families had become very close already, so both houses were pretty much open to whomever wanted to come in and hang out. I let myself in, walking through the main entrance and living room, saying hello to Mrs. Lautner as I passed the kitchen. She let me know that Taylor was already out there. I smiled at the kindness in her voice and stepped through the sliding glass door to the backyard.

Taylor, with his huge shades, was laying on a lounge chair facing the pool. I set my stuff down and pulled off my board shorts, slipping off my flip flops after. Being my sneaky self, I crept up to the back of the chair and leaned forward, my face in front of his. I could tell that he saw me cause a wide grin appeared suddenly on his golden skin. I smiled back and moved to sit next to him. He took off his sunglasses, setting them on the small table next to him and turned to me.

We stared at one another for a few moments. Just taking in what we were really observing for the first time I guess. Well, that's what I was doing at least. I closed my eyes and looked down at my lap.

A few seconds later, I felt warmth around my hand. Other than the shining sun upon us, it was a different kind of warm. A comforting kind almost. It entwined through my hand, soon relaxing into a position.

I opened my eyes to see that Taylor had found my fingers. Our hands were molded together tightly in my lap. The butterflies that I had been waiting for finally had taken flight inside me. I grinned and slowly looked at him. He had a small smile on that made my heart skip around in my ribcage.

Blushing, I decided to speak. Or at least try to. "Should we go in the pool now?" I suggested, sheepishly.

A low laugh escaped his lips. "Sure."

We stood up together, still holding hands, and walked over to the shallow end, stepping onto each step slowly. Once we were fully in, I released his my hand. Only just for a bit. Though I had to admit, holding his hand felt like nothing else mattered in the world. If we were joined together, I had everything I needed.

Splashing each other playfully, it made me feel like a little girl again. Everything was so fun with Taylor. His smile and laugh... His goofy laugh especially. It was so carefree.

After a bit, he told me how deep the pool actually was. "Seven feet." He said running his fingers through his hair.

I made a face as I walked flat-footed past him to see how far I could go before I had to use my tippy toes. I was five foot seven, so I lasted until about six feet. The water up to my chin, I turned to Taylor and laughed. He then made his way over by me.

"How tall are you?" I asked, trying to keep my head above water.

"Um.. about five foot eleven.. maybe.."

He went a little farther than me, but not too much. I then took a breath in and shot under the surface. Swimming towards his body, I wrapped my arms and legs around him and popped my head back up. I moved my arms around his neck as he began gliding through the water, back towards the shallow end. We were smiling at each other as he carried me, bridal style, out of the pool. My cheeks were red hot as he stared into my eyes with a cheesy romance to it. Eventually he laughed out of it.

After we had dried off, I took his hand as we walked back inside and upstairs to his room. I stepped into his walk-in closet to change. Pulling on a pair of jean shorts and a T-shirt that I packed. I walked back out to see him laying casually on the bed, already changed. A plaid red button up shirt with faded jeans. I smiled at him, setting my stuff down in the corner and joining him on the bed.

"Hey.." He spoke huskily, welcoming me with a arm around my shoulder.

I laid my hand on his chest, snuggling closer to him, taking in his aroma. "Hi.."

He leaned down slowly, kissing my damp hair ever so lightly. I looked up at him, keeping his gaze. His eyes so piercingly deep that I got lost in them easily. My heart shuddered and leapt around, goosebumps running down my exposed legs, my breaths uneven. There was a whole butt load of things happening at the same time that I couldn't control myself.

Before I knew it, our lips had met.

I closed my eyes as I felt the hot blood pulsing through my veins.

Our first kiss.

I don't think I could've ever imagined it to be like this. So passionate, so quick.

We then drifted apart. His eyes full of happiness, warmth, softness... Everything that you could think of.

I raised an eyebrow. "How was that for you Mr. Lautner?"

His laugh rumbled through his chest, shaking me. "Great. How about you Ms. Claire?"

I shrugged playfully. "I've had better..."

He grinned and kissed my forehead. I smiled, getting comfy next to him, my mind spinning wildly. Did we just kiss? I wasn't sure... Because it didn't feel real whatsoever. I felt that everything that I had ever dreamed of had just come true. We were finally together and both very happy.

I then put my mind to rest and fell asleep in his strong arms.

Hey guys,

how do you like it so far? :)

Is it weird? Funny? Happy? Cute? Weird? haha(;

PLEASE don't be afraid to let me know through comments or messages! I would love to hear from you!! 

Comment, Fan, Vote!!

XOXOX

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

371K 4.7K 50
Rachel Brian has never been in a serious relationship before. Well, until she meets the amazing Taylor Lautner. The two hit it off immediately and Ra...
3.9M 66.7K 30
Book ONE of "The Taylor Family Series" ~ Follow the journey of newlyweds Matthew and Summer Taylor as they start their new life together as husband a...
100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...