𝐇𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 『Bakugo Katsuki』

By Queen__Dee__diaspora

_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." ___________________... More

Prologue
◆Information◇
◆Chapter 1◇
◆Chapter 2◇
◆Chapter 3◇
◆Chapter 4◇
◆Chapter 5◇
◆Chapter 6◇
🖤Face the Future💚
◆Chapter 7◇
◆Chapter 8◇
◆Chapter 9◇
◆Chapter 10◇
🖤Firecracker🧡
◆Chapter 11◇
◆Chapter 12◇
◆Chapter 13◇
◆Chapter 14◇
◆Chapter 15◇
◆Chapter 16◇
◆Chapter 17◇
🖤Origins🖤
◆Chapter 18◇
◆Chapter 19◇
◆Chapter 20◇
◆Chapter 21◇
◆Chapter 22◇
◆Chapter 23◇
◆Chapter 24◇
◆ Chapter 25 ◇
◆Chapter 26◇
◆Chapter 27◇
◆Chapter 28◇
◆Chapter 29◇
◆Chapter 30◇
◆Chapter 31◇
◆Chapter 32◇
◆Chapter 33◇
🖤Hero Awakening (Pt.1)💙
◆Chapter 34◇
◆Chapter 35◇
◆Chapter 36◇
◆Chapter 37◇
◆Chapter 38◇
◆Chapter 39◇
◆Chapter 40◇
◆Chapter 41◇
◆Chapter 42◇
🖤Hero Awakening (Pt. 2)💙
◆Chapter 43◇
◆Chapter 44◇
◆Chapter 45◇
◆Chapter 46◇
◆Chapter 47◇
◆Chapter 48◇
◆Chapter 49◇
🖤TH🤍1
🖤TH🤍2
🖤TH🤍3
🖤TH🤍4
🖤TH🤍5
◆Chapter 50◇
◆Chapter 51◇
◆Chapter 52◇
◆Chapter 53◇
◆Chapter 54◇
◆Chapter 55◇
◆Chapter 56◇
◆Chapter 57◇
◆Chapter 58◇
◆Chapter 59◇
◆Chapter 60◇
◆Chapter 61◇
◆Chapter 62◇
◆Chapter 63◇
◆Chapter 64◇
◆Chapter 65◇
◆Chapter 66◇
◆Chapter 67◇
◆Chapter 68◇
◆Chapter 69◇
◆ Chapter 70 ◇
◆Chapter 71◇
◆Chapter 72◇
◆Chapter 73◇
◆Chapter 74◇
◆Chapter 75◇
◆Chapter 76◇
◆Chapter 77◇
◆Chapter 78◇
◆Chapter 79◇
◆Chapter 79.5◇
◆Chapter 80◇
◆Chapter 81◇
◆Chapter 82◇
◆Chapter 83◇
◆Chapter 84◇
◆Chapter 84.5◇
◆Chapter 85◇
◆Chapter 86◇
◆Chapter 87◇
◆Chapter 88◇
◆Chapter 89◇
◆Chapter 90◇
◆Chapter 91◇
◆Chapter 92◇
🖤H R 1🤍
🖤H R 2🤍
🖤H R 3🤍
🖤H R 4🤍
◆Chapter 93◇
◆Chapter 94◇
◆Chapter 95◇
◆Chapter 96◇
◆Chapter 97◇
◆Chapter 98◇
◆Chapter 99◇
◆Chapter 100◇
◆Chapter 101◇
◆Chapter 102◇
◆Chapter 103◇
◆Chapter 104◇
◆Chapter 105◇
◆Chapter 106◇
◆Chapter 107◇
◆Chapter 108◇
◆Chapter 109◇
◆Chapter 110◇
◆Chapter 111◇
◆Chapter 112◇
◆Chapter 113◇
◆Chapter 114◇
◆Chapter 115◇
◆Chapter 116◇
◆Chapter 117◇
◆Chapter 118◇
◆Chapter 119◇
◆Chapter 120◇
◆Chapter 121◇ (Part 1)
◆Chapter 121◇ (Part 2)
◆Chapter 122◇
◆Chapter 123◇
◆Chapter 124◇

🖤A+B Slumber Party💖

1.5K 42 1
By Queen__Dee__diaspora

Training Camp - First Night,
8:00 PM

"KYAAAAAAA!"

Miyuki straightened herself as she picked up the book she was reading from her bed. She frowned as she and the other girls turned to the partially open window of their sleeping room upon hearing the loud shrieking.

"That sounds like Mineta-San," Momo pointed out before shaking her head disappointedly. "His antics have been ludicrous regarding the girls before, but this one was by far out of hand."

"It's crazy. He's really gone too far this time!" Toru complained, moving her arms up and down in frustration. "I mean, he's tried peeking at us before but Class B, too? How despicable!"

Tsuyu put a finger on her chin thoughtfully as she looked at the other girls. "Mineta-Chan doesn't seem to be able to grasp how uncomfortable he makes us feel around him, ribbit," she said before turning to look at Miyuki as she walked over to the other girls.

"His intentions are too selfish and the respect he has for our privacy is just shallow," she commented with a frown, hugging her book to her chest. "He doesn't seem to want to learn or something, even though I've reported his unreasonable behaviour to Aizawa-sensei on numerous occasions."

"It must be some kind of mental issue, in that case," Mina reasoned with a pout. She plopped down onto her sleeping mattress which was next to Momo's. "How can a guy as small as him be that perverted? He hasn't given us a break since the beginning of the year!"

"Right? He's always staring at Miyuki-Chan and I's bodies when we're in our hero costumes!" Toru complained, causing the other girls to sweatdrop.

"His imagination is just too big for him, I think, Hagakure-san," Momo spoke up.

"You said it, Yao-Momo," Mina agreed.

"In any case," Ochaco spoke up softly, "I'm glad he's receiving a befitting punishment for this. There's no way he won't be let off with just a slap on the wrist from the way that sounded just now."

"I hope Aizawa-sensei and the Wild, Wild Pussycats really lay into him," Kyoka stated with an irritated expression.

"I don't think they'd be so violent with him, Jirou-chan - well, not like Kendo-san, at least," Miyuki responded, scratching her cheek nervously as she recalled the way Itsuka knocked Minoru unconscious with her Big Fist after falling for his female classmates' trap. "He's still a student of theirs, after all."

"Oh, yeah, you're totally right, actually," Kyoka responded as she twirled one of her earphone jacks. "It's got to be something a lot worse than a beat down, then."

"Aizawa-sensei made Kaminari-San and him dress up as cheerleaders after the sports festival for that prank they pulled," Momo reminded them as she removed her hair from its ponytail. "The consequence should match the crime, isn't it?"

"They're gonna make him clean out all the washrooms and toilets, probably," Mina suggested. She cringed, scrunching her nose and sticking out her tongue. "Ew! That's too gross!"

"But it suits someone like Mineta perfectly, since he was so eager to get a peek into them, right?" Ochaco pointed out.

"You make a good point, Ochaco-Chan," the half-and-half girl told the brunette, frowning at the memory of Minoru standing outside Class B's girls' washroom. She was glad they warned them beforehand because, sure enough, just when Itsuka, Ibara, and Yui entered the washroom, Miyuki and Tsuyu spotted him with his face pressed at the window.

"Ribbit, " Tsuyu agreed. "Whatever the punishment may be from the teachers, I hope its enough to make him think twice about his actions before he tries peeking at us or Class B's girls again." The girls nodded their agreement.

Before any of them had a chance to say more, someone knocked on the door of their sleeping room. As Ochaco went to answer it, Miyuki put her book on her mattress as she put up her hair in preparation for the evening. Mina's eyes drifted to the object at the half-and-half girl's feet.

"Good evening, everyone!" Itsuka greeted with a bow. She, Ibara, Yui, and Reiko entered the sleeping room, each of them carrying a treat in their hands. The orange-haired girl straightened herself and held out the bag of marshmallows she carried to Ochaco.

"Kendo-San?" The brunette asked, slightly taken aback by the kind gesture.

"On behalf of the girls of our class, we'd like to thank you for warning and helping us out with Mineta-Kun," Itsuka responded with a genial smile. "Thank you, everyone! Please accept these as a show of our gratitude!"

"Thank you," Miyuki said, smiling bashfully as she received the bag of chips from Yui.

"You're welcome, Sasaki-San," Yui whispered before bowing deeply. Miyuki jumped slightly, looking quickly from side to side as her cheeks dusted a light pink.

"Please, Kodai-San, there's no need for you to be so formal," Miyuki assured the other girl with a pleasant, flustered smile. She wasn't used to being treated so formally by someone else her age and the gesture made her feel quite awkward.

Yui straightened herself and looked at Miyuki. She nodded, expressionless, and the half-and-half girl exhaled in quiet relief.

"Hey, why don't you guys come in and stay for a bit?" Toru suggested cheerily. Her striped vest and white shorts moved up and down, indicating she was jumping with excitement. "We can enjoy the snacks and chat together!"

"Like... a slumber party?" Ochaco asked curiously as she looked at the invisible girl.

"Slumber party!" Mina cheered, jumping up from her mattress with a close-eyed grin. Miyuki tapped her chin thoughtfully and Momo looked down at her feet rather shyly.

"Really?" Itsuka asked. Mina, Tsuyu, and Ochaco nodded, as did Momo and Miyuki.

"Of course!" Answered Toru, her tone lively. "Here, we'll make some room for you guys!"

As the girls of Class A reorganised their sleeping room for their guests, the girls of Class B helped them by putting out cushions and pillows enough for all of them to sit on. The snacks and drinks they brought were set in the middle and when they were finally done, the girls gathered around together like they were seated at a campfire.

Miyuki looked around, her cheeks a rosy red as she sat between Momo and Ochaco with her All Might plushie in her lap. Gathered together with her female classmates like this, she saw just how few in number they were in comparison to the boys of the hero course. She found relief in this, though since it made the gathering that much more intimate and it would be a lot easier for them to all get to know one another properly without the hassle of being in a large group.

'The more, the merrier,' people were fond of saying. She didn't always agree with that - especially in this instance where they can all fit within the sleeping room, since it was considerably smaller in size than the boys'.

The girls glanced at one another curiously, waiting to see if someone would start up the conversation or suggest something fun for them to do.

"Is this usually how slumber parties work...?" The half-and-half girl asked shyly, turning to Ochaco and Momo for guidance.

"I'm... not sure, Sasaki-San," Momo replied bashfully. "I've never had a slumber party before, so I'm not entirely certain how these events are supposed to work."

"Seriously? Wow. Neither have I," Miyuki admitted with a small smile, hugging the doll close to her chest. Remembering her homeroom teacher's advice, she returned it to her lap and turned to face the other girls. "Hey guys - what should we do now?"

"We can just chat about whatever we want," Mina suggested casually, lying down on her front. "Food, shopping, cars, ideal vacation stuff, boys - anything!"

"Let's talk about love!" Toru piped up cheerfully.

Miyuki pursed her lips, averting her gaze and looking down at the toy snuggled close to her. The other girls reacted similarly as they remained silent at the invisible girl's suggestion.

"Hmm," Toru said persistently. "Does anyone have a boyfriend, then?"

Miyuki sheepishly brushed a strand of hair from her face as her cheeks turned beet red, as did many of the other girls'.

Now that it had been brought up, Miyuki realized just how little attention she'd been giving to her love life. In between studying for her middle school exams and prepping to get into U.A. with All Might and Izuku, the prospect of a romantic partner had never really crossed her mind. It actually made her wonder, with how little attention she'd been paying to it -

What would I look for in a boyfriend, anyway? She asked herself.

"What?" Mina spoke up, shocked as no one said anything. She pouted. "No one has a boyfriend? How boring! We've all got crushes, though, right?!"

Miyuki looked at Ochaco when she suddenly heard a strange, quiet gasp coming from her right. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw the brunette girl's face entirely lit up like a red Christmas light.

"Ooh, Uraraka-chan," Toru breathed excitedly. "You've got a crush on someone in our class? Come on, tell us, tell us!"

"Wh-What?" Ochaco stammered, eyes widening as her face turned an even darker shade at the thought of Yuga's comment during their combat training exercise. "I-I don't have a crush. W-What?! No, no, how silly, how silly! I couldn't possibly! -"

"You totally do!" Mina exclaimed excitedly, her face lighting up with glee. The other girls leaned in, quietly intrigued at the prospect of hearing this secret. "Come on, tell us! Is it a boy in our class? It's definitely a boy in our class, right?!"

"H-How about we talk about which boys we'd like to date the most in our classes instead?" Miyuki swept in, taking the attention off of Ochaco as the girls turned to her at her suggestion.

"That's a great idea, Miyuki-Chan!" Toru cheered, and the half-and-half girl glanced at the brunette beside her who breathed a sigh of relief now that Mina and Toru stopped interrogating her.

"That doesn't... sound too bad," Itsuka slowly agreed. Yui nodded hesitantly as well.

"Ribbit, I didn't think you'd be the one to bring up such a topic, Sasaki-Chan," Tsuyu pointed out.

"Yeah, you don't seem to be the type of person who'd be interested in that sort of stuff," Kyoka added in. Miyuki blushed.

"I-I'm not, really," she responded quickly, waving her hands frantically to dismiss the notion entirely.

"What do you mean? Miyuki-Chan is constantly hanging out with the boys and she has a lot of guy friends, too," Mina proclaimed, which made the half-and-half girl blush even more. "There's defo someone she's interested in! Right, Miyuki-Chan?"

"No, Ashido-Chan, all of the guys I hang out with are just my friends," she replied, placing a hand on her warm cheek. "There's no one in our class I'm romantically interested in."

"But what about Kaminari-San? He's expressed some interest in you, I believe," Momo suggested, which made all the girl's eyes widen and whip around to Miyuki for her reaction. The half-and-half girl scratched her cheek nervously as she avoided making eye contact with any of them. She definitely

"No. He asked me out, but I said no. He's just a friend to me, too. Actually," she turned to Kyoka next, "I thought Jirou-Chan might be interested in him. You know, since you two hang out together a lot. Could you possibly feel that way about him, Jirou-chan?"

"No way. Ew," Kyoka responded right away, scrunching her nose in emphasis of her disgust. "I'd never go for a guy like him."

"But Kaminari-Chan is always a gentleman with women," Tsuyu spoke up. Kyoka crossed her arms under her chest.

"That's because he's such a womaniser," she told them knowledgeably. At this, the girls of Class A shared looks with each other and nodded before saying:

"He's better than Mineta."

"Kendo-San, do you have anyone like Mineta-Kun amongst the boys in your class?" Ochaco asked. Itsuka held her chin thoughtfully.

"To be honest, I don't think we do," she answered with a small shake of her head. "I think the closest we have in our class is Monoma."

"Yeah, I can see it," Miyuki agreed, her brows furrowing as she remembered the boy's weird personality. "He's so... Well, uh..."

"Provocative?" Ochaco guessed. Miyuki nodded, but she still had a thoughtful expression on her face.

"That's not it, though," she said. "He's also... I don't know how to say it, but..."

"He's not bad looking, although he is a real wacko," Toru jumped in. Ochaco and Miyuki nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, that's it," they agreed in unison.

"Oh, what about Todoroki?" Mina suggested as her mind went to the hot guys in her class. Instantly, all the girls nodded.

"Todoroki-Kun is very helpful," Kyoka stated, twirling her earphone jack.

"And smart," Momo added, her cheeks tinting a light pink.

"He's really funny, too," Miyuki pitched in.

"He's also very strong," Ochaco said.

"It's decided, then," Toru proclaimed. "Todoroki wins!"

"But he's Endeavour's son, isn't he?" Itsuka reminded them. The girls' enthusiasm deflated immediately, realizing dating the son of the number two hero probably came with its own set of rules and challenges.

"Even so, to heal his fiercest temperament is a worthy task," Ibara spoke up, hands clasped together in front of her. All eyes turned to her.

"Shiozaki-San, are you interested in him?" Ochaco asked the vine-haired girl. Ibara, noticing the way the girls looked at her, quickly shook her head.

"N-No, you misunserstand my intentions," Ibara said defensively. She raised her eyes to the ceiling. "I have no interest in capturing the heart of Todoroki-Kun, but only in helping him guide it towards a more peaceful nature."

"Oh, is that so?" Mina asked, slightly disappointed. "Hmmm, in that case, what about Iida?"

"He's a sweet guy," Toru said thoughtfully, "and he knows how to make you smile."

"That's true, ribbit," Tsuyu agreed. "He's someone you can rely on for just about anything, as well."

"Iida... he's the one with the glasses, right?" Itsuka asked, and the girls of his class nodded. "Well, I'm not sure. He always struck me as kind of stiff and serious, honestly."

"Yeah, I guess his reliability comes with cons, too, doesn't it?" Miyuki mused thoughtfully.

"I wonder if he's ever even kissed a girl," Mina said out loud. Ochaco shook her head.

"No, that's way outside of Iida-Kun's comfort zone," she explained. "He's more like the kind of person who would only hold your hand when you're married. Anything beyond that at this time..."

"Yeah, remember how awkward he got when we mentioned him and Miyuki-Chan getting married?" Toru giggled and the other girls laughed, too. Miyuki blushed, but chuckled lightly as she remembered the events that took place earlier that evening.

"If not Iida, then..." Kyoka trailed off as she went through a list of the boys in her head. "What about Midoriya-san?"

Deku-Kun?! Ochaco thought, her eyes widening slightly as her heart started beating quickly.

"Yeah, what's up with him, anyway?" Itsuka asked the girls of his class curiously. "He was acting so differently at the sport's festival compared to how he usually behaves at school."

"I think Izuku got really into it," Miyuki explained with a small smile. "He's always wanted to be a hero, so seeing everyone do their best at the festival really got him fired up."

"Midoriya-Chan works very hard, too," Tsuyu added. "In class, he's started speaking out more and he's constantly trying to improve himself and his Quirk during training exercises."

"He's one of the reasons I want to keep giving it my all and work harder," Ochaco said, still blushing profusely.

"Yeah," Mina spoke up in a hesitant tone, "but he's like the ultimate All Might fanboy. Dating him means you'd have to be some kind of top tier Otaku, too..." She trailed off, her eyes wandering to the plushie in Miyuki's arms. Soon, the other girls looked in that direction, too. Ochaco stiffened, her face turning a pale white with shock.

The half-and-half girl saw where her friends were looking. Her eyes widened, realizing what they must be thinking, and quickly shook her head.

"I-It's not like that at all!" Miyuki exclaimed, waving her hands dismissively. "He's just a friend! A friend! In fact, he's like a little brother to me so I could never possibly - no, no, it's not like that, you guys."

"If you say so," Toru told her with a shrug. The half-and-half girl exhaled with relief.

"Speaking of Deku-Kun," Ochaco started slowly, herself relieved to move on but still slightly disappointed, "What about Bakugo-Kun?"

"No," the girls chorused.

"He's too loud," Kyoka stated. "I don't think I would be able to stand listening to him shout and yell like that all the time."

"And he's aggressive," Tsuyu added.

"I think that's just the way he prefers to present himself to the outside world," Miyuki spoke up, glancing down at her All Might plushie. "He doesn't want people to look down on him, so he chooses to look down on them before they get the chance."

"You seem to understand him pretty well, don't you, Miyuki-Chan?" Mina asked, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly. "You hang out with him quite a lot, too, don't you?"

"You and Bakugo-San do, Sasaki-San?" Ibara asked, slightly surprised. "It must be like the dance between the angels of light and darkness, in that case. Your souls are so different from one another's, it could only end with one consuming the other entirely."

"I-It's not like that at all, Ashido-Chan, Shiozaki-San," Miyuki quickly told them. "Also, that's very definitive..."

"He's much quieter around you, though," Kyoka mentioned with a suggestive smirk.

"Really, we're just friends," Miyuki insisted. Toru hummed. "And that's only because I'm the class representative. He knows I'll report him to Aizawa sensei if he gets out of hand."

"Sure, Sasaki 'we're just friends' Miyuki-Chan ~," the invisible girl said teasingly.

"You're best friends," Mina emphasised and Miyuki pouted.

"I don't think that's humanly possible..." She muttered, hiding her flushed face behind her toy. "A-Anyway, why don't we move on...?"

"Geez," Mina sighed as she slumped over her cushion. "Was that all of them?"

"Yes," Momo answered as she took a sip of fruit juice from her cup. Toru sighed in exasperation. "We went through them all from both classes. Twice, I believe."

"So none of the guys are that great of a match, huh?" She questioned in a disappointed tone.

"I mean, they've all got great personalities," Miyuki assured the invisible girl. "It's only natural they'd have their negative traits. We girls do, too, but it might not be quite so obvious to us since it's hard to see what's right in front of you sometimes."

"You make a good point there, Miyuki-Chan," Toru responded, sounding a bit more lively now. "I guess if we were the boys for a day, we wouldn't be able to see the negative traits we possess so easily."

"I guess it depends on which boy you choose to be," Itsuka spoke up. "If I could choose to be any one of the boys for a day, I'd choose Tetsutetsu."

"How come, Kendo-San?" Ochaco inquired of her. Itsuka blushed slightly.

"Well, I'd love to have his Quirk," she responded, shyly rubbing the back of her head. "I've always wanted to know what it feels like to feel like steel."

"If I could have one of the boy's Quirks for a short period of time, I would choose Bakugo-Kun's," Ochaco stated. She stood up and did a strong-arm pose. "I'd love to try out his Explosion Quirk and strength for myself after going up against him during the sports festival. I could go nuts with it!"

"Is it the Quirk, then, or the character?" Miyuki mumbled, sweat dropping as she watched Ochaco continue flexing her arms. She tapped her chin thoughtfully. "I know this is kind of predictable, but I'd love to have Shoto-Kun's Quirk for a day. I could make make it snow whenever I wanted and make delicious daifuku-flavoured snow cones whenever I get hungry, too!"

"I'd love to have Sero's tape," Mina told them, mimicking shooting tape from her elbows like Hanta. "That way, I'd never be late for class since I could swing in at any time!"

"Koda-San's Quirk would definitely be something I'd love to try out," Momo said, a small smile on her face at the thought controlling animals.

"Me too," Yui agreed quietly.

"I wanna know how it feels to be in that dummy state, so I'd pick Kaminari's," Kyoka proclaimed, chuckling as she remembered his dummy mode. "Yay!"

"Dark Shadow seems like a nice friend to have around, ribbit," Tsuyu spoke up.

"Imagine getting stronger just by eating sugar!" Toru squealed. "Rikido-Kun's Quirk would be amazing to have. I could eat all the sweets I want!" She popped a marshmallow into her mouth and sighed blissfully.

"Things really livened up once we moved away from all the lovey-dovey stuff, huh?" Itsuka pointed out, which made Mina pout in disappointment.

"You can't help when you fall in love. It's something that comes naturally to a person," Tsuyu responded as she sipped on her drink. "I think we can come back to the romance talk when that happens, ribbit."

"Good idea," Miyuki agreed as a yawn passed through her lips. "Romance is amazing and all, but only when you're doing it with the person who you can truly say is in your heart without hesitation."

Just then, an alarm went off, causing all the girls to jump in surprise at the sudden noise. Mina fished her phone out from her pocket and turned it off.

"Sorry, guys. That means it's almost time for my extra lessons," Mina informed the girls, pouting even more.

"Has it been that long already?" Itsuka asked, pulling out her phone to check the time. "Man, when did it get so late? We better get back to our rooms before the others start wondering where we are."

"Wait!" Mina told the 1-B girls as they started to get up. "Hold on! I've been thinking about this all night, but I wasn't sure what I wanted completely in a guy until we had this talk."

"Oh?" Miyuki asked, leaning forward with her chin in her palm. "What kind of guy are you interested in, Ashido-Chan?"

"I want someone strong, but with a childish side," Mina answered right away. "They should play by their own rules, though, and stick by your side no matter what."

"That sounds a lot like Dark Shadow," Tsuyu pointed out to her. "He's powerful but he can also be rather cute when he wants." Mina sighed in exasperation.

"Thanks, but I think I'll pass," she said, shoulders slumping. "It would be weird having a Quirk - and Tokoyami - for a partner."

"Well, don't deny it before you try it, right?" Kyoka asked her, which only made her stick her tongue out. The girls laughed at her reaction.

Mina, seeking to change the topic quickly, spotted the book Miyuki was reading earlier on the floor beside her.

"Is this the latest sequel of that shoujo manga, Miyuki-Chan?" Mina asked excitedly, picking up the book. "This is so cool! And it's a limited edition! Where did you find it?!"

"Er, a friend lent it to me," the half-and-half girl responded sheepishly. "Yeah, a very good friend of mine!"

"Do we know them?" Itsuka asked, and Miyuki blushed. "Are they in any of our classes?"

"H-Hey, have you guys ever wondered what the boys could be doing right now?" Miyuki asked, sweat dotting the side of her head as she attempted to dodge Itsuka's question. "I just heard a noise, so I bet they're doing something exciting over there, huh?"

"They probably are!" Toru exclaimed in anguish. "Man, I wish we could go check on them and see what they're up to."

"Why don't we?" Kyoka proposed, turning to the half-and-half girl. "They said it's okay, right? Aizawa sensei and the Wild, Wild Pussycats didn't say we were banned from doing it, either. Plus, their room is big enough to fit all of us."

"Alright!" Mina shouted, jumping to her feet. "Let's go and see what those guys are up to, everyone!"

As she and the other girls filed out of Class A's girls' sleeping room, Miyuki let out a quiet exhale of relief as she looked over her shoulder at the book sitting underneath her All Might plushie. That was too close for her liking. Katsuki let her borrow another copy from his manga collection recently and she promised him not to tell anyone where it was from. He'd be too humiliated if his secret was outed.

Her lips tugged upwards into a small smirk.

Although, it would be quite funny, too, since the girls would start going to him for book recommendations and he'd be forced to start a book club.

Now there was a sight she would like to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...
64.5K 1.2K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
859K 33.4K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...