Two Months Together

By AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... More

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Love Struck

4.1K 35 5
By AddictingLove

Chapter Three:

Taylor's POV

As we walked side by side down the road, trailing behind our families, we hadn't said anything yet. I was growing anxious but still nervous as the silence grew. I took a glance at her from the corner of my eye. She had her hands in her jean pockets, and a beautiful smile on her face. The slight breeze blowing through her soft brown hair. I couldn't help but let a smile appear on my face. She then caught me looking at her. My cheeks flushed and I looked away down at my feet. Her light laugh was so... uplifting and easy. I smiled to myself and looked up.

"So, did you expect me to be all "Oh my god, it's Taylor Lautner from Twilight" when I saw you?" she imitated a high pitched fan girlie voice very well. I laughed, still looking ahead.

"Um... No." I answered turning my head to look at her. Claire seemed like the kind of girl who wasn't always all gaga over every celebrity that she saw.. She seemed like the type who was always so free, and had a naturally kind personality. And not the kind that was all into the famous life of Hollywood. She raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Hmm okay. I bet you get tired of all the screaming.."

I grinned. "Sometimes, but I'm grateful for the fans. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am right now."

A small smile came across her face as she looked at me. "True. So tell me, how come Santa Fe?"

I placed my hand behind my neck, thinking. "Well. For vacation, number one. And we just like it here.. It's so peaceful and beautiful.. Plus awesome weather." I chuckled.

"For sure on that." she laughed. "I've only been here once, when I was fourteen. And I loved it once I saw the scenery.. Took so many pictures!"

"I know.. It's amazing here." I looked up at the sky, bright blue with huge white clouds scattered everywhere. She looked up too, keeping that angel like smile on her face.

"Tell me about yourself.." I asked as we parted ways from our group and heading to a small sitting area with a trickling fountain in the center. We sat on the edge of the fountain, just keeping to ourselves.

"Well... I'm a dancer, slash photographer, and I like to hang with my friends, watch movies, eat yummy food." then she added in a whisper. "Even though I'm a dancer, everyone always asks me if I have to be on a strict diet or something. Screw that! I eat whatever I want." She grinned widely. I laughed and gave her a high five.

"Lucky you. I wish I could eat ice cream..." I made a face.

"Oh yeah... Gotta stay in shape. Right." she winked.

Claire wasn't skinny, but she wasn't fat either. Her body shape was just perfect. I could see her large muscles in her calves as she pointed and flexed her feet while we sat. So in a way, she was definitely in shape.

"How long have you been dancing?" Keeping my expression as cool as possible.

She counted with her fingers before speaking again. "About twelve years. Going to be thirteen this coming September.."

"Wow. You must be very good then." I smiled.

A light red came upon her cheeks and she looked away. I could tell she wanted to change the subject... "Besides that, you say that you like photography?" I wondered, crossing my ankles.

She turned back to me and nodded. "Oh yes. I started when I was about thirteen, and have been loving it ever since. My brother Jordan, is really good at it too.. A lot better than me of course." her voice got softer as she went along. "But you know, it's what I love to do. Along side dancing. And my Mom always said that if I didn't become a professional dancer when I grew up, that I would have my photography as my plan B. Though I like to do both." She let a small chuckle escape her lips. I smiled at her and turned more to face her.

We ended up talking about just random things about ourselves.. Things about when we were little, what our dreams were. She did ask a couple things about doing Twilight. Working with the cast and directors... It was already really easy to talk with her. Sometimes I would glance over her and see our families just roaming around on their own. Makena would often look our way when they passed by, with a skinny eyebrow raised.. I wondered if everyone - besides my sister - knew that we weren't with them. I was happy just to be talking to Claire alone... It was nice and we were getting to know each other better.

After a little while, Claire shimmied her cell out of her pocket.

"Wow, it's almost three." she then stuffed it back into her pocket.

"Huh. Wonder when.." I began to say, but what I was just gonna say just walked up to us.

Jordan, Makena, and our parents had found us after a couple hours.. I smiled at them and straightened up. Claire saw my face and turned around to see who was there. "Hi.." she waved. Her voice sounding so easy going, and soft.

"Hey guys. We think we should probably head back.." my Mom said to us. We looked at each other once more before standing up.

We all walked back in silence, until I heard my Dad start talking again. I could faintly make out what he was saying...

"You guys want to come over for dinner? I was planning on barbecuing..." He asked Claire's parents.

Claire's mom turned to her husband and he nodded. She smiled and said. "Sure! That sounds great.. And Mark loves to barbecue."

Awesome. They would be coming over and Claire and I could talk some more...

Claire's POV

Today seemed like a fairytale. Taylor and I had talked for hours already, and we had seemed to grow a lot as friends. I looked at the ground, thinking about our conversation again and again. Smiling to myself, I wondered how crazy this is. Being friends with Taylor Lautner.

Even though, I know, he's just as much as a normal teenager as I am. Being famous and rich didn't matter to me. Well the fancy cars I would completely love -especially Audi's and Ashton Martins hehe- but everything else I could care less. He was just a great friend so far..

Once we had arrived back to the houses, I looked at my parents in confusion. Seeing them walking with Mr. and Mrs. Lautner into their house. I looked up at Taylor to see what was up. He had only the most biggest smile on his face I had ever seen. I laughed gently and stopped walking.

"My parents invited you guys over for dinner." he explained, obviously seeing my puzzled expression.

"Oh! Cool." I smiled. "Come on.." he chuckled and we walked together into the house.

The moms were in the kitchen preparing the chicken and other sides, while the dads and Jordan were watching and talking about baseball. Their house was slightly a little bit bigger than ours. They had stairs I also noticed... I whipped my head around to see Makena running down the stairs in her swim suit with a towel folded and tucked under her arm.

I smiled at her as she passed us to enter the kitchen and ask her mom something. Mrs. Lautner then looked over at us.

"Taylor? Would you watch Makena while she swims? You and Claire could go swimming as well if you wanted."

Taylor looked at me. "You want to?" he asked. I nodded, grinning. "Sure, I just have to go next door to get my suit and towel.." I then looked at mom. "Mom! Where are the keys to the house? I have to get my swim suit."

She looked up from her chopping board and pushed her sleeves up. "In my purse on the couch." she informed before turning back to her chopped onions. I turned to Taylor.

"Be right back." he smiled in response.

I walked over and into the family room where all the guys were sitting. I opened up my moms purse and grabbed a small key from an inside pocket. I then strode back up to where Taylor was waiting.

"Want me to go with you...?" he asked almost in a nervous way.

I smiled and nodded. "Okay. Thanks."

Taylor leaned against the wall of the foyer while I walked upstairs to my room. I took one more glimpse over my shoulder before shutting the door gently, making my way towards the drawers. Grabbing one of my bikini's, I thought that I might as well change while I'm in here.

I stripped out of my clothes and laid them on my bed. I slipped on my white and blue suit and got out some board shorts; pulling those over my swim suit bottoms. I wandered around my room, finally finding a large beach American Eagle bag. I packed my bra, a pair of underwear, and folded a navy blue and white flower patterned sundress that ties in the back. Slinging that over my shoulder, I opened the door and walked over to the bathroom. I slid the rubber band that held my thick hair up out and made it into a super messy bun.

Too adorable, I thought sarcastically. I also grabbed a towel before heading out.

"Ready?" I smiled as I started down the staircase. He was staring at me for which seemed like forever. I wondered if I had something on my face...

Then he finally smiled, nodding slowly but surely. I raised an eyebrow and walked in front of him.

Taylor had told me to just go out to the backyard and be with Makena while he changed into his suit. I set my bag and towel on one of the chairs at the table before taking off my board shorts. Makena had already jumped in the pool and looked like she was enjoying herself.

"Do you like my brother?" she suddenly asked out of the blue.

I froze with my shorts still in my hands. "Um..." I set them down before sinking down into one of the chairs behind me.

"Well do you at least like him for his personality? Not just cause he's rich and famous or anything.." she added softly.

A small laugh broke through my lips, I smiled and turned to her. She had her elbows propped on top of the concrete, holding herself up. "Yeah... I have to admit I do like him. He's sweet, kind, a great role model... and..." I trailed off. "But don't tell him! Please..." I pleaded.

She laughed and sank back into the water. "I won't." she spoke before she went under. I sighed in relief and threw my head backwards, closing my eyes. I then opened them a second later... "BOO!"

"Holy sh-" I nearly jumped halfway out of the chair, almost spitting out a pretty inappropriate word in front of Makena. I clutched my chest, glaring at Taylor who had clearly given me a freaking heart attack. He was trying not to laugh too hard in front of me, but I shook my head and stood up. "Oh now you're gonna get it.." I tried not to smirk.

He raised his eyebrows, now fully knowing what he'd done. Makena was laughing at us as I came closer to him.

Could I push him in? I knew I could... Which I did. Successfully in a way. He made a huge splash as he hit the water... Makena, seeing what I was planning to do, had gotten out of the pool to get out of the way. We both laughed so hard until he popped his head out, breaking the surface. He shook his hair out, and I smirked at him without thinking. He heaved himself out of the water, dripping and walked over to me.

Umm, yeah. Shirtless Taylor Lautner standing right before me. I wanted to stare, touch those bulging muscles, but I restrained myself to just look at his face. Which, by the way, looked very mischievous.

He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, I kicked and screamed telling him to put me down. But after what I had just done, there was no reason why he shouldn't do the same. Right? Fight fire with fire.

He then threw me into the pool, a lot more gentle than I would've thought, but hitting the water still hurt a bit. I shot back up and glared at him again. He shrugged and did a little jump back into the pool.

When dinner was finally made and cooked, Taylor, Makena, and I changed and sat down outside at the dining table with everyone else. We all talked as we ate. Complimenting the moms at how good everything tasted, and same for the dads for cooking the chicken really well. Sometimes the subject of baseball would come up, which had my dad and Mr. Lautner discussing things. Jordan would often try and be in that conversation too. The moms were just talking "Mom" things... While Taylor and I continued our talking as well.

Taylor was wearing dark blue jeans with a black T-shirt that clung tightly against his chest. As for myself, I wore my sundress. He would often touch my tangled hair, which I would make a face and complain about it being so ugly after swimming. He laughed and pointed at his hair... I tried not to giggle but I couldn't help it. Every strand of his hair was sticking out in every which way, looking like he had just gotten up from a very deep sleep.

"I seriously wish I had my camera right now.." I muttered at him once everyone had gone inside to relax.

"Why?" he chuckled.

"So I can photograph this masterpiece!" I exclaimed, playing with his messy hair.

He shook his head and grinned. "Wait, I think I brought mine..."

I grew excited as he grabbed my elbow, leading me upstairs and into his room. I stood in the doorway with my hands behind my back.. not wanting to let this go too far. If you know what I mean.

Once he got his camera, we walked back downstairs and into the kitchen where we sat at the breakfast bar. I first took a picture of just him so that I could get his hair. He made a great face and we both laughed. He then took a picture of just me, I of course, posed. He smiled as he took it and then we started taking ones of us together.

My heart fluttered at the fact that we were so close as we took these pictures. Reviewing them was just as embarrassing as anything else. Especially blushing in front of him. Though I had to give him props for all the weirdo faces that out shined mine. Hard to think that anybody could out do me, due to my brother is named Jordan and he is one of the dorkiest people I have ever known.

When it was finally time to go, it was about 7:15pm, we all said goodbye and thank you for having us over and inviting us to join them for the whole day. I turned to Taylor once more and he smiled at me with a warmth that had my pulse speed up.

At first, we had hesitated, but I walked forward, breaking the space between us to give him a hug. I felt his muscles relax around me as we lingered. My ear was laying on his chest, directly above his heart. The furious beats of his heart continuously began to slow as he held me. I then let go and waved to him before heading out with my family.

As we walked in the dimmed darkness, all I could think about was Taylor and our first day together. It was the most fun I had ever had in a long while.

And that night, I had my first dream of Taylor Lautner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 375 40
Ayla is a high schooler in Wisconsin, her and her parents go on a vacation every summer. This summer it just happen to be at the Donnelly's house. Th...
2.8M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...