𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 || 𝐀 𝐉.𝐉𝐊...

By astarofpurplegalaxy

Just a bunch of oneshots where Jungkook will be your big brother :) "My destiny got tangled with yours since... More

Hey all!!!
A babysis?
The First Word|| 01
Abyss || 04
A new family || 07
The ghost brother || 12 (1/2)
The ghost brother || 12 (2/2)
Hero || 10 (1/3)
Hero || 10 (2/3)
Hero || 10 (3/3)
Alone || 15
Sick || 11
The unseen brother|| 16
The news || 04
Red Days || 15
Hurted || 14
Adoption || 03
Are you okay? || 10
Jungkook's toxic relationship || 14 (1/2)
Jungkook's toxic relationship || 14 (2/2)
Social media #1
Together, Forever || 15
The crush || 15
I'm here too || 17
Judgement || 15
Evil Sister || 14
My sistuh! || 16
Change || 14
True Success || 16
Gloomy || 16
Step Siblings || 14 (1/2)
Step Siblings || 14 (2/2)
Clumsy || 15
Always With You || 14 (1/2)
Always With You || 14 (2/2)
Mischievous || 12
The wrong one || 05
Expedition || 15
Not For Exchange || 17
She's growing up|| 13
Evil Sister || 02 [Another Version]
Toxic & Fake || 16
Best Friends
Boyfriend || 16 (1/3)
Boyfriend || 16 (2/3)
Boyfriend || 16 (3/3)
Sweet sixteen and single child ||16
Stubborn || 13
Sick Oppa || 12
Social Media #2
Drowned || 10
Little Space || 15
Roommate || 16 (1/3)
Roommate || 16 (2/3)
Roommate || 16 (3/3)
Mine!! || 04
Prank Gone Wrong || 15
Broken || 16
Innocent Beast || 14
Not Enough || 16
Reunion - pt.2 || 16
Koo is Beautiful || 14
Generations || 13
Desire || 16
What? We are still the Jeon Siblings || 16
Sick Together || 17
Not An Update
The Secret || 15
Monstrous || 16 (1/2)
Monstrous || 16 (2/2)
I'll Always Miss You || 16
After 8 Years... || 15
If I was Home...|| 11
Friends? || 14
You Too Need that, Koo || 17
Does the Warmth Exist?|| 16
Mood Swings || 17
The Pain and the Painkiller || 05
A Sick Baby || 04
First Love || 17
Someone's Princess || 16
Please No Fights, Koo!!!! || 16
Drunk + Hurt || 17
Heartbroken || 17
Koo is Hurt || 16
A Little Ouch || 03
It's not easy || 13
Carelessness? || 04
The Gift || 16
Lost Voice || 17
The Hope || 11
In the Reality || 11
Unconditional Love || 16
The Wrong Deed || 17
The Prom || 16
Fix You || 10
Love > Hate || 19
Q&A [Questions]
Important Note[Please Read]
Q&A [Answers]
Long Lost || 16
Won't Let You Break || 20 (1/2)
Won't Let You Break || 20 (2/2)
A New Chapter || 17
Sacrifice || 18
A Little Trouble || 12
A Sister || 7
Believe Me || 17
The Funniest Delay || 14
Spring || 16
Aeri's Second Love || 22
Friendship Day || 14

Stuck || 16

351 20 5
By astarofpurplegalaxy

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 29.

Nyctophobians and Claustrophobians are warned!!! You might feel uncomfortable with this chap!!!!

Nyctophobia is the fear of dark places and Claustrophobia is the fear of suffocated places.

Jungkook's peeps his head through the room, finding his sister is still sleeping soundly, hugging the pillow which he placed beside her before getting up. He enters in and lay down beside her, kissing her forehead before waking her up.

"Baby...wakie please"

He soothes and the girl flutter opens her eyes, not wanting to wake up any sooner.

"Lem'me sleep, Koo...it's holiday"

She mumbles, snuggling into Jungkook, feeling his calm aroma entering her nose. He let goes a sigh, feeling bad for not letting her sleep on the holiday which she gets after a long week. But he has no option left, for he has to be present in the company today and he decided to take her with him, it's good rather than leaving her all alone.

"I know, love. Koo is sorry, but you need to get ready and go with me"

"Where?"

She mumbles sleepily, getting more drowsy as Jungkook starts to rub her back gently, which makes her calm and comfortable.

"To the company. I got some work that need my appearance for obvious, so yeah, you are coming with me"

"No, Koo...you can go, I'll sleep more"

"I can not leave you alone, princess. Get up and get ready"

"Then stop rubbing my back...it makes me more sleepy"

Jungkook chuckles, as he shifts his hands to her head, placing it behind and pulling her into a deep hug. She softly smiles, loving his cuddles which are irreplaceable for her. She can remember Minjun and Jiho cuddling her, but none of those are greater than Jungkook's cuddles. It makes her feel safe and warm, can cure anything.

"Well, get up now...go and take a shower. I'll fall asleep again if I stay like this for another second"

Jungkook says as he pulls her away gently, getting down from the bed and stretches himself.

"No shower, Koo"

Y/n says as she sits down on the bed, rubbing her eyes with a pout.

"No, you must take a shower, baby. Oppa don't need a stinking baby..."

"I'm not stinking, Koo...I smell nice"

"Before I tickle you to the death, go and get a shower"

"Alright, but promise me to buy a banana milk later"

"Okay, I promise, my little Kookie...now come on"

Jungkook giggles, pulling her up and making her stand. She lazily steps into the restroom after kissing Jungkook's cheek, earning a chuckle from him.

--

"Koo, I need your help"

Y/n softly says with a pout, struggling to choose the outfit of the day. Jungkook lastly wears his wristwatch, entering the room to see y/n already cladding in a pair of loose jeans, an ash colour crop top. Her clothes are scattering everywhere and she holds a one in her hands too, her expressions looks confused.

"Uhh? For what, baby? If it's about your outfit, then it's actually---"

"No, Koo...I don't like it. You are wearing white, I want to wear white too"

Jungkook glances down at himself, seeing him cladding in a white shirt beneath his blazer. He sighs softly, approaching the girl who always have doubts of her outfit. No matter how hard Jungkook tried, he couldn't make her believe that everything looks good on her. Whenever they hang out, he sees her struggling with a bunch of clothes surrounding her, putting them on and again taking off, which makes Jungkook's heart ache more often.

"Okay, don't be upset...this looks nice, wear it"

He picks up a simple white long sleeve cropped hoodie from her closet, offering it to her. She immediately snatches it away from him and takes off the crop top she was wearing before, next changes into the cloth that Jungkook gave.

"My princess looks good in anything, don't worry about your outfit too much. People are measured by their inner self, not from the outfit"

Jungkook softly says, cupping her cheeks and caressing them with his thumb.

Soon the siblings are in their car, y/n leaning on Jungkook's shoulder, while her eyes are fixed outside of the window. Soon they approaches the company and the driver opens the door for them. Jungkook takes y/n's hand in his, stepping inside, earning respectful bows and greetings from the employees. He smiles at them and bows in return, approaching the elevator.

"Koo, when you said you renovated your office, I didn't expect it to be this elegant"

Y/n says, eyes glimmering from happiness. She runs to Jungkook's seat which can not be taken by anyone, sitting on it while assuming a serious look.

"I'm the CEO now"

She says, making Jungkook fit into a wave of laughter.

"You haven't grown up still...it's the same five-year-old I brought here for the first time"

He mumbles to himself, glancing at her figure lovely, admiring her who's busy exploring the things on his table. Letting her enjoy whatever she does, he takes his seat on the seat infront of the table, turning on his laptop. With that, the manger enters there, smiling fondly at the girl who's enjoying her journey in the company after a long time.

"It's been a while since I met you, Miss.y/n"

She grins at him and immediately bows after getting up, making the middle aged man chuckle.

"I had to put many efforts to bring her here, by the way manger-nim, when will the meeting start?"

"After 45 minutes, sir. They said that they will be here at 10.00 a.m"

"Good, thank you for keeping everything in line. I'll be at the conference room at ten, you can leave now"

The manager bows him and smile at the girl and she waves at him, making the employee a bit confused. He waves back at her with a sense of hesitation, leaving the office.

--

"The deal is done, Mr.Jeon. You are such a talented young man, I'm in love with your skills"

The CEO of the other company says, shaking hands with Jungkook. He smiles widely at him, having few words and thanking him for accepting the business contract of them. Jungkook was gathering his stuff to leave the conference room when the lights flicker and go off, embracing the whole place in the dark.

"What happened?"

He mumbles to himself, dialing the manager's number as he starts to walk towards his office.

"Manager-nim, what happened? The power went off and-"

"Yes sir. The electricity is down, something has gone wrong. I already called the needed personnel, they have already started their work. It'll take plenty of time"

"Okay, make it done as soon as possible..."

He hangs up, entering his office, expecting to see y/n, but welcomed with pure silence.

"Y/n? Where are you kiddo?"

He finds his own voice echoing in the cabbin, but not a single trace of y/n is visible. His worry evokes suddenly.

"Y/n, it's not a time to play...come out before I get a heart attack"

He says, scanning the room, but not getting a response.

Meanwhile~

Y/n softly humms a tune, standing up from the table as she finishes her milkshake. She happily walks to the elevator, bowing few employees who smile and greet her. The elevator door open and she enters in, pressing the buttons as she checks herself in the giant mirror in it. Making her gasp, the elevator suddenly shakes violently and she feels it dropping and hitting on the ground. The lights went off and her heartbeat gets fast. Her eyes runs through the suffocated place and she quickly fishes her hand in her pocket, hopefully to find her phone. When she understands that it's not with her, her eyes go widen and her eyes filled with tears gradually.

"I took it with me"

She mumbles to herself, breaking down into a sob. She presses the emergency button, but seems like no use of it.

"Someone please take me out!!!"

She bangs on the metal door, screaming, but no one is there, she's technically under the ground now. Her vision gets blur with tears and she goes to a corner of the elevator, hugging herself.

"Koo..."

She again breaks to sob, lips are quivering.

--

"Sir, what are you saying?
Miss.Y/n is nowhere to be found?"

"No, I don't know where she's, she has left her phone too"

Jungkook massages his temple, letting going a sigh, heart gasping in worry.

"Sir, is everything alright?"

A senior employee who was passing by asks, seeing Jungkook's worried state.

"My-my sister.."

"Ah, I met her 10 minutes ago, she took the elevator"

Jungkook's eyes widen in worry, instantly understanding the horrible meaning of it. Ignoring the manager and the employee, he runs to the elevator, banging on the door.

"Sir, it's still not working...the repair isn't done yet"

The manager softly says, seeing the brother's panic coated actions.

"How many more minutes does it takes?"

"Around 15 minutes, sir"

"What? No way, it's already been 15 minutes and you are saying that y/n should wait for another 15 minutes, in total 30 minutes in an elevator? It's not possible, she's afraid of suffocated places and darkness..."

He groans, while a fear of loosing her suddenly hit him hard. He crouches down in frustration,a thin layer of tears is visible in his eyes.

By now y/n has a hard time to breath, as the past memories of her getting bullied unfold in her mind. Once they used to lock her in a dark and a suffocated room for a whole day, later she was diagnosed with severe nyctophobia and claustrophobia. She's sweating crazy and her sobs too, doesn't make anything better either.

"Koo...make it stop...they are hurting me"

She covers her ears with her palms, as the screams of her ownself linger in her ears. She is slowly embraced by a panic attack and her breath becomes more unsteady, she feels her dark sight roaming around her.

"Koo..."

She cries, collapsing down on the floor, as her whole world goes dark. Her bangs are drenched with the sweat, so does her clothes.

--

"Sir, it's done"

The manger says and Jungkook instantly stands up, pressing the buttons of the floor on the elevator. He nibbles his trembling lip, asking the manager to go away and look about the work. He hesitantly nods, but respect their privacy and kindly asked the other employees to go away for a while, making the atmosphere clear. It's the floor his office is located, the employees can be seen rarely here, it's somehow comforts him. The dang can be heard and the door slides away, reveling y/n. Jungkook steps inside immediately, breaking down to a cry as he lifts her up in his arms, taking into his cabbin and lying her down on a couch. The manger rushes inside despite Jungkook's order, genuinely being worried about the girl who's unconscious.

"Sir, should I call an ambulance?"

"No, she has passed out from a panic attack. She'll be up when she'll take few breaths"

He mumbles, rubbing her cold palms in order to keep her warm. He unzips her hoodie a bit, wipes off her bangs from her forehead, which has drenched from sweat. He grabs a bottle of water and sprinkle some on her face, his heart is skipping beats randomly when she takes time to be normalised. Gradually she opens her eyes, making Jungkook sigh shakily along with a loud sob.

"Koo"

Y/n weakly mumbles and Jungkook immediately leans towards her, placing a peck on her forehead.

"I-I thought I would die"

She mumbles, as a stream of tears leaves her eyes.

"Stop talking nonsense, baby.... I won't let you die that easily"

"I was so scared, Koo"

Y/n mumbles while sobbing, holding Jungkook's hand with her trembling one.

"You are safe with Koo now, don't worry"

Jungkook mumbles, kissing her palm gently, staring at her with his deeply-in-love eyes.

(Word count: 2K)

_________________

A/N- Hey all!!! How was the chap?

I actually wrote this with my studies, I'm sorry if it isn't good. My exams start on next Monday and I'm not done with the syllabus yet!!! So no updates for a while 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ilysm!!! Stay safe and healthy ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...
95.7K 2.1K 34
He is so cute and sweet. He has an amazing smile but he is my brother's best friend. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started: July 29,2017 Ended: Augus...
29.6K 859 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
247 19 5
Mafia and a chef together? •------•°•✿•°•------• Started : 13th January 2024 Ended: 20th February 2024