𝐇𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 『Bakugo Katsuki』

By Queen__Dee__diaspora

_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." ___________________... More

Prologue
◆Information◇
◆Chapter 1◇
◆Chapter 2◇
◆Chapter 3◇
◆Chapter 4◇
◆Chapter 5◇
◆Chapter 6◇
🖤Face the Future💚
◆Chapter 7◇
◆Chapter 8◇
◆Chapter 9◇
◆Chapter 10◇
🖤Firecracker🧡
◆Chapter 11◇
◆Chapter 12◇
◆Chapter 13◇
◆Chapter 14◇
◆Chapter 15◇
◆Chapter 16◇
◆Chapter 17◇
🖤Origins🖤
◆Chapter 18◇
◆Chapter 19◇
◆Chapter 20◇
◆Chapter 21◇
◆Chapter 22◇
◆Chapter 23◇
◆Chapter 24◇
◆ Chapter 25 ◇
◆Chapter 26◇
◆Chapter 27◇
◆Chapter 28◇
◆Chapter 29◇
◆Chapter 30◇
◆Chapter 31◇
◆Chapter 32◇
◆Chapter 33◇
🖤Hero Awakening (Pt.1)💙
◆Chapter 34◇
◆Chapter 35◇
◆Chapter 36◇
◆Chapter 37◇
◆Chapter 38◇
◆Chapter 39◇
◆Chapter 40◇
◆Chapter 41◇
◆Chapter 42◇
🖤Hero Awakening (Pt. 2)💙
◆Chapter 43◇
◆Chapter 44◇
◆Chapter 45◇
◆Chapter 46◇
◆Chapter 47◇
◆Chapter 48◇
◆Chapter 49◇
🖤TH🤍1
🖤TH🤍2
🖤TH🤍4
🖤TH🤍5
◆Chapter 50◇
◆Chapter 51◇
◆Chapter 52◇
◆Chapter 53◇
◆Chapter 54◇
🖤A+B Slumber Party💖
◆Chapter 55◇
◆Chapter 56◇
◆Chapter 57◇
◆Chapter 58◇
◆Chapter 59◇
◆Chapter 60◇
◆Chapter 61◇
◆Chapter 62◇
◆Chapter 63◇
◆Chapter 64◇
◆Chapter 65◇
◆Chapter 66◇
◆Chapter 67◇
◆Chapter 68◇
◆Chapter 69◇
◆ Chapter 70 ◇
◆Chapter 71◇
◆Chapter 72◇
◆Chapter 73◇
◆Chapter 74◇
◆Chapter 75◇
◆Chapter 76◇
◆Chapter 77◇
◆Chapter 78◇
◆Chapter 79◇
◆Chapter 79.5◇
◆Chapter 80◇
◆Chapter 81◇
◆Chapter 82◇
◆Chapter 83◇
◆Chapter 84◇
◆Chapter 84.5◇
◆Chapter 85◇
◆Chapter 86◇
◆Chapter 87◇
◆Chapter 88◇
◆Chapter 89◇
◆Chapter 90◇
◆Chapter 91◇
◆Chapter 92◇
🖤H R 1🤍
🖤H R 2🤍
🖤H R 3🤍
🖤H R 4🤍
◆Chapter 93◇
◆Chapter 94◇
◆Chapter 95◇
◆Chapter 96◇
◆Chapter 97◇
◆Chapter 98◇
◆Chapter 99◇
◆Chapter 100◇
◆Chapter 101◇
◆Chapter 102◇
◆Chapter 103◇
◆Chapter 104◇
◆Chapter 105◇
◆Chapter 106◇
◆Chapter 107◇
◆Chapter 108◇
◆Chapter 109◇
◆Chapter 110◇
◆Chapter 111◇
◆Chapter 112◇
◆Chapter 113◇
◆Chapter 114◇
◆Chapter 115◇
◆Chapter 116◇
◆Chapter 117◇
◆Chapter 118◇
◆Chapter 119◇
◆Chapter 120◇
◆Chapter 121◇ (Part 1)
◆Chapter 121◇ (Part 2)
◆Chapter 122◇
◆Chapter 123◇
◆Chapter 124◇

🖤TH🤍3

1.5K 47 22
By Queen__Dee__diaspora

Miyuki and Izuku looked around at their surroundings as Melissa led them through a large building. The half-and-half girl thought it closely resembled an educational institute, and her suspicions were confirmed when Melissa told them they were on the academy's campus.

"And this is the lab that I use," she said as she led the two first years inside her lab. It was much smaller than her father's, but no less full as her inventions neatly filled nearly every space available of the room. "Sorry it's so messy."

"Wow," Izuku gasped. "It looks so professional. I can't believe you're doing research in a place like this."

"Oh," Miyuki muttered, her eyes landing on a marble figurine of a woman in a lab coat sitting on one of the shelves. She was holding up a vial in one hand and a mechanical contraption in the other. "Melissa-San, who is this?"

"Her? She was one of the academy's founders," Melissa replied proudly. She and Izuku turned to look at the figurine as well. "Her name was Reina Hitsugaya. She was one of the first female scientists of her generation."

"Hitsugaya?" Miyuki asked, eyes widening slightly. She looked at the figurine again, then frowned when she was unable to tell the exact features of this woman. The only thing she could make out was a butterfly crest on her coat.

Did she have white hair, by any chance? Miyuki wondered eagerly. Green eyes, too?

"Yeah. Does that name sound familiar to you, Yuki-Chan?" Melissa asked the half-and-half girl. "It wouldn't come as a surprise. You might've seen it in one of the descriptions. The Hitsugaya were a well-known family of scientists on the island. Much of the tech we see today was inspired by their own inventions."

W-Were...?

Could that mean... possibly...

"I-I see," Miyuki responded, a small smile gracing her features as she looked at the marble woman. Izuku glanced at his friend with concern when he heard the tinge of disappointment in her tone. "Sorry for interrupting you, Melissa-San. My curiosity tends to get the better of me sometimes."

"It's fine, Yuki-Chan," the blonde girl told her kindly. "Any enquiries you and Deku-Kun may have about I-island or the academy, I'm happy to answer them for you."

"Thank you very much," Miyuki politely responded, bowing her head.

"Melissa-San, you're really talented," Izuku spoke up as he craned his head to see the trophies on her shelf.

"Actually, I wasn't getting very good grades," Melissa revealed sheepishly as she retrieved an object from an adjacent storage unit. "That's why I studied really hard. It's because I want to become a hero no matter what."

"A pro hero?" Izuku asked.

"No, I gave that up early," Melissa responded. "I'm Quirkless, after all."

"Quirkless...?" Izuku muttered.

"I didn't have a Quirk, even after I turned five, so I was taken to a doctor," Melissa explained. "I was told I was the type that would never get a Quirk."

"S-Sorry," Izuku muttered and Miyuki frowned, understanding how well he knew the feeling of getting news like that. "I'm... I'm sorry..."

"Hm?" Melissa asked as she walked out of the storage room and saw the two teenagers' expressions. "What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing..." Izuku replied. "It's just, to be told you don't have something everyone around you has naturally... Yuki-Chan and I don't see that as much any more."

"Of course, I was shocked," Melissa confessed as she brought over two small boxes to them. "But I had a goal that was close to me."

"A goal?" Miyuki echoed curiously.

"My Papa," Melissa answered, looking to a set of photo frames on a shelf. "Papa didn't have a Quirk that would let him be a hero, but he supports Uncle Might and other Heroes with the power of science. It's indirect, but he is fighting for peace."

"That's an admirable goal, Melissa-San," Miyuki said to the other girl. "To not let something stand in your way in pursuit of helping others and fellow heroes - you have the heart of a true hero."

"Thanks, Yuki-Chan," Melissa answered, becoming slightly flustered from the small praise. "That's why I hope to become a hero." She opened one of the little boxes. "I made this support item before watching Uncle Might."

"Watching All Might?" Izuku asked as Melissa took out the red bracelet-like object and put it on his injured hand.

"Try pressing this panel," Melissa encouraged him, pointing it out on the bracelet.

"This is..." Izuku gasped as the gauntlet spread over the entirety of his forearm with red metal.

"The design is amazing," Miyuki gasped, lightly tracing her fingers over the metal before turning to the other object in Melissa's hands. "What about this? Is it similar to the gauntlet?"

"Not exactly," Melissa answered, shaking her head as she pulled out a pair of silver ear climber earrings. "I made these as part of an independent project when researching how best to aid heroes with visual Quirks."

"Visual...?" Miyuki asked, glancing at the green-haired boy. Melissa giggled lightly.

"Back when we were touring the island, I noticed your visual Quirk quite a bit when you used it," the blonde girl explained. She held out the earrings to her for her to try on. "It allows you to see far ahead of you, right? Almost like zooming in with a camera, I saw how your pupils contracted when you used your Quirk, except from the slight relaxation on your irises I realized, you couldn't see through solid matter hence you had to limit it."

"Th-That's right," the half-and-half girl confirmed, surprised at her very thorough examination of her eagle vision.

Melissa instructed her to press the panel, much in the same way as the gauntlet around Izuku's arm, at the top of the earrings. When she did, black goggles covered her eyes.

"I can see through everything," Miyuki said in awe as she looked around the room, being careful to avoid looking at her friends as she also activated her visual Quirk. She pressed the panel again, returning them to ordinary earrings. "Do these items have names?"

"If I had to give them names, this one would be 'Transpara Goggles'," she spoke up thoughtfully. "I'd call this Full 'Gauntlet,' I think," She looked at Izuku. "When I first met you and saw the scars on your hands and saw how you seemed to be limiting your Quirk on purpose at the attraction, I thought - maybe your Quirk is too strong, and your body can't keep up."

The half-and-half girl looked at Melissa, impressed once again. It didn't come as a surprise to her that she could figure these things out given how much time she spent around All Might as well as her father, who studied Quirks.

"The Full Gauntlet is strong enough to take the full power of Uncle Might's punches three times," Melissa elaborated, nodding at them. "As for the goggles, the x-rays incorporated in the lenses will allow you to see through a maximum of 500 tonnes of dense matter. If you wear these, you'll be able to use your full power. Please use them."

"Huh?" Izuku asked and Miyuki was surprised as well. "But aren't these something important?"

"That's why I want you two to use them," Melissa told him. "Become wonderful heroes who can save people in trouble, okay?"

"Okay!" Izuku and Miyuki replied quickly, however the three of them were interrupted when his phone rang. "Hello?"

"What are you doing, Midoriya-Kun?! And where is Sasaki-Kun?! It's way past when we were supposed to meet!"

It quickly dawned upon them how late they were and they quickly rushed from the lab to their hotel to get ready. On their way there, Miyuki received a text message from Tenya asking her to go check on Ejirou and Katsuki in their hotel room to see how far they were in getting ready. Miyuki agreed to do so, and after stopping in her and Izuku's hotel to change, she texted Ejirou asking for his and Katsuki's location and she made her way there as soon as he sent it.

When she got there, her eyes widened in awe of the swanky yet hi-tech hotel they were staying in and she couldn't help but get excited as she stepped into the elevator, which she also noticed was operated by an aerial mechanism that made the platform levitate within a glass tube.

This is so cool! She thought, eyes sparkling in wonder as she looked out at the view before her. She could see the entire island and the beautiful indigo-orange sunset on its horizon, accentuating the glittering lights of the various buildings across the island.

She wondered if Katsuki and Ejirou had a view like this in their room, since they were located closer to the upper levels. As she walked down the wide corridor to their room, she decided she'd ask them herself.

Miyuki gently knocking on the door of their room. She hummed, looking down at her phone to make sure she had the right room before knocking again. "Ejirou-Kun? Firecracker?"

There was some quiet shuffling from within the room, and Miyuki thought she heard a shout, causing her brows to furrow in concern since it sounded a lot like Katsuki, before the door swung open rather violently, revealing the boy himself. "What? -"

Katsuki paused, his words dying on his tongue as he looked down at the half-and-half girl standing on the threshold of his hotel room door in her evening gown.

The first thing he noticed was her simple one shoulder dress. It was a bit more daring than what he usually saw her in since it left her other side and much of her collar bone bare, but she looked comfortable in it. The chest was coloured a deep indigo and the skirt a simple black, going up to her ankles with a slit starting below the knee and revealing a pair of small black heels on her feet. When his eyes trailed back up to her face, he noticed her black and white hair was done up in a single bun with a butterfly accessory to help keep it in place.

"...acker?" He heard. Katsuki blinked, pulling himself out of his trance just as Miyuki waved her hand in front of his face, a concerned look on hers. The scent of her fruity perfume wafted over him, and he felt the back of his neck warm up instantly. "Hey, are you okay? Say something, Firecracker. You aren't sick, are you?"

"Of course not," he replied gruffly. Katsuki did his best to suppress the heat rushing up his neck as she tilted her head slightly, causing a few strands of white hair to fall into her face. "What do you want?"

"I came to check if you and Ejirou-Kun were ready. The party's going to be starting soon..." Miyuki trailed off as she eyed him in his simple outfit of a black t shirt and dress pants. He wasn't wearing any shoes, too. "Um..."

"Oh, Miyuki-San!" Ejirou greeted, smiling at the half-and-half girl as he walked behind Katsuki. Miyuki was relieved to at least see him partially dressed in his formal wear. "Don't worry, I'll have him dressed up soon!"

"Thank you, Ejirou-Kun," she responded genially, talking over Katsuki's shoulder, much to his annoyance. "Everyone is going to meet at the party shortly, so do your best to get there on time."

"Roger that, Miyuki-San," The redhead replied enthusiastically, which only irritated his roommate more. "Bakugo and I will see you guys there once we're done getting ready. Man, I coulda sworn I left Bakugo's shoes around here..."

"Don't speak like I'm not here! I'll get ready when I want to, damn Weird Hair!" Katsuki finally yelled at the redhead over his shoulder. When he turned back around, he raised a brow when he saw Miyuki smiling in amusement up at him. "What's so funny, Pepperhead?"

Her smile widened. "It's just nice to see you here - you know, outside of school, kind of relaxed and cool."

"I'm always cool," he scoffed, folding his arms across his chest as if to emphasise his point. "Unlike you. You're too damn worked up every single day."

"What? No, I'm not." Miyuki pouted, rubbing the back of her neck. She glanced down at her shoes before letting out a sigh. "Well, maybe I am, but I guess it's because I find it's a better distraction than..." her voice lowered, "than letting that man get to me..."

'That man'? Katsuki questioned, raising a brow as he looked down at her. What the hell was she talking about? Was she making some kind of metaphor or something? If so, what for?

Her smile had faded slightly, he noticed, and her eyes drifted down to her hands clasped loosely in front of her. She seemed like she was somewhere else at that moment. And from the way her eyes seemed to have dimmed with a quiet fear - a look he felt he knew too well, his breath shallowing as he felt as if that villain was standing behind him - it wasn't a place she wanted to be in.

With a person she didn't want to be with, no doubt, and telling from the anxiety dancing in her eyes - it was that zombie bastard from the USJ.

"Sorry. I don't know where that came from," Miyuki said, snapping him from his train of thought. He looked at her and she was smiling sheepishly up at him. "Anyway, I'll leave you to get ready -"

"Ignoring and ignorance aren't the same. Get that through your thick skull, Pepperhead," Katsuki told her, causing Miyuki to pause before she could walk away, eyes widening. His crimson eyes narrowed slightly as he looked down at her... as he looked down at the ghost of a young boy still running from the nightmares of a sludge monster. "Running from them will make the chase longer, so you've got to fight them head on, and win."

"...You sound like you know what you're talking about, Lord Explosion Murder," she said, her voice quieter. "Are you really that knowledgeable? Or... you know what it feels like, too?" Katsuki stiffened.

"Don't read too much into it!" He blasted, which only garnered a soft smile from the girl in front of him. "I just know a lot of useful information, okay?!"

"Sure, sure," Miyuki responded, her smile widening. "Thank you, though, Blasty. You're actually pretty wise, huh?"

He seemed to puff up his chest upon hearing her words, and Katsuki averted his gaze as he felt the back of his neck warm up. "Of course I am. And quit it with those stupid nicknames already." He clenched his teeth, and Miyuki tilted her head as she looked at him, wondering what could be wrong with him. "Just... call me Katsuki."

"...That's too random," Miyuki said, taken aback. Katsuki grimaced when she pressed the back of her hand against his forehead. "Hey, Firecracker, are you sure you're okay? This is way too out of character for you."

"Shut up...!" He grumbled, and Miyuki laughed lightly. His chest warmed up as he looked at her bright smile. Before he could say anything more, though, Ejirou walked up behind him, now fully dressed in his suit.

"Oh? Miyuki-San, you're still here?" He asked, causing the half-and-half girl to smile sheepishly. "I was wondering why Bakugo was talking so much!"

"You're right," Miyuki said before Katsuki could yell at his roommate. She turned around to leave, waving over her shoulder. "Don't forget, you've got to be on time. See you at the party, Ejirou-Kun. See you there, Katsuki!"

His body went rigid upon hearing his name fall from her lips and not even the cool draft coming from the closing door cooled down his warming body.

"What?" Ejirou asked, eyes wide as he turned to look at Katsuki marching back into their room. "What did she just call you? Did she just call you?! -"

"Shut up!" Katsuki interrupted, picking up his suit from the bed. "Hand me the cologne!"

"But I thought you said you didn't want it -"

"I changed my mind!"

Miyuki absent-mindedly fiddled with her bracelet as she made her way to the meeting spot. Unfortunately, she didn't have her phone with her - she must have forgotten it in her hotel room with her purse. But that was okay. Her dress didn't have any pockets, anyway, so she played with her jewelry until the elevator doors opened.

"Sorry I'm late," Miyuki said, waving at her friends as she stepped out to greet them all. "I'll try my best not to let this happen again."

"Oh, yeah!" Denki cheered, dressed up in his waiter uniform. Stars filled his eyes when he saw Miyuki walk out in her dress. "Miyuki-Chan, you've got good taste! You look like that pretty famous lady from America, Crudella!"

Miyuki's eyebrows raised slightly, her expression now filled with quiet alarm.

"Isn't she that super hot villain whose Quirk gives people weird outfits and makeovers?" Minoru pointed out nonchalantly, also dressed in his waiter outfit. Denki's eyes widened with panic.

"A-Are you saying that I... look like a villain?" Miyuki asked, and Denki quickly shook his head.

"No, no! What I meant to say is that you look really -"

"I hear she kills dogs for her outfits, too," Minoru spoke up again, casually picking his ear. "Hey, now that you mention it, Kaminari, she and Sasaki are kinda alike!"

Miyuki frowned, her eyes filled with terror. "But I like dogs... I wouldn't ever do that..."

"Of course not!" Denki exclaimed, desperately trying to salvage his compliment. Minoru hummed.

"I heard a rumour once that she started using fire from someplace called Hell pit -"

"Shut up!" Denki yelled, slspping a hand over the miniature hero's mouth. The other boys, Tenya, Izuku, and Shoto, sweatdropped at the scene while Miyuki quietly stepped away, turning her attention to the other three.

The green haired boy was wearing a rustic coloured suit with a yellow shirt inside and a black bow tie. Shoto wore a grey-white suit with a red striped tie and a blue shirt underneath while Tenya was dressed in a fitting blue suit with a darker vest, white shirt, and golden yellow tie.

Before any more awkward words could be exchanged, another elevator opened and Momo and Kyoka stepped out with Ochaco not too far behind them. Miyuki smiled at the three, mostly because she could relate with Kyoka's embarassment - largely because of Minoru and Denki as they cheered at the sight of them.

"Oh, yes! Yes!"

"I'm... not used to clothes like this..." Kyoka admittedly shyly.

"The clothes make the man, right?" Denki asked with a thumbs-up.

"She looks like a female assassin..." Minoru commented.

"Shut up," Kyoka said, plugging her earphones into the both of them.

"Wha - I complimented you!" Denki complained.

"No, you didn't," Kyoka quickly retorted.

"It's my first time wearing formal clothes," Ochaco admitted to Izuku who was closest to them. "I borrowed this from Yaoyorozu-san..."

"I-It looks good on you," Izuku stammered. "Yeah, really good."

"Oh, Deku-Kun you don't have to flatter me...!" Ochaco replied, becoming flustered immediately.

"Uraraka-Kun?!" Tenya asked when Ochaco started waving her hand around in embarrassment.

"I think everyone looks great this evening," Miyuki spoke up, smiling at her classmates.

"Which reminds me..." Tenya spoke up, turning to Miyuki. "Sasaki-Kun, were you able to check up on Bakugo-Kun and Kirishima-Kun?

"Yeah," Miyuki replied. "But, they weren't quite ready yet, so they might not get here right away..."

"Oh, are you still here?" Melissa asked as she arrived in the hallway. "The party's starting!"

"Melissa-San, you look wonderful," Miyuki complimented as she turned to look at the blonde girl. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail with a black bow that matched the belt around her tri-shade dress, and her make up was done up nicely as well.

"Thank you, Yuki-Chan," the blonde girl replied.

"The headliner has appeared!" Minoru cried out as he and Denki got down on one knee, sobbing dramatically.

"Crap, Mineta, I can't take this anymore. What should I do?" Denki asked.

"Do whatever you want," Kyoka muttered, somewhat bothered by the display.

"We were just waiting for our other friends to get here," Miyuki informed Melissa as Tenya tried calling them.

"It's no good," Tenya said, putting down his phone after no one picked up. "Neither Bakugo-Kun or Kirishima-Kun are picking up."

Miyuki sighed, worry starting to eat at her as she wondered where their two friends were.

Did they leave their phones in their hotel rooms or something? She wondered. I just saw them, too, so could they be on their way...?

However, before she could worry any further, her thoughts were interrupted by a blaring alarm.

"This is an announcement by the I-Island security system.
We have received a report from the security system that an explosive device was placed in the I-Expo area. I-Island will now be on high alert mode.

Residents and tourists should return to their homes or lodgings.

Anyone still outside ten minutes from now may be arrested without warning. Please refrain from going outside.

In addition, most of the main buildings will be sealed off by the security system."

Miyuki whipped around as the windows behind them were being sealed by shutters. A deep sense of foreboding rippled through her body.

All this just for an explosive? She thought, teeth clenching as her heart rate picked up in alarm. No, that can't be it alone. There's something else going on - I'm sure of it.

"My phone has no signal," Shoto informed his friends. "It looks like all reports are being blocked."

"Seriously...?" Minoru asked, his body shaking with fear.

"The elevator isn't working, either," Kyoka informed them.

"Seriously?!" Minoru screeched.

"I can't believe the security system would switch into high alert mode, just because they found something explosive," Melissa thought out loud.

"If not a bomb, then what else could possibly be making the security system go on high alert like this?" Miyuki thought out loud.

"Iida-Kun, Yuki-Chan, let's go to where the party is being held," Izuku suggested.

"Why?" Tenya asked.

"Because All Might is at the party," Izuku replied.

"All Might?" Ochaco asked, shocked.

"Oh, then we have nothing to worry about," Minoru breathed.

"Melissa-San, can you get us to the party somehow?" Izuku asked the blonde girl.

"If we use the emergency stairs, I think we can get to the party," Melissa informed them.

"Please lead the way," Izuku said.

Tenya, Izuku, Miyuki, Shoto, Kyoka, Ochaco, Minoru, and Denki all walked behind Melissa as she led them towards the flight of stairs and out of the hallway into the next one above the party below. Miyuki furtively yet quickly went to the balcony and her heart leapt in her chest when she saw the men in black pointing guns at the party goers. She activated her visual Quirk and her eyes widened when she saw the number one hero captured on the stage.

"They've got All Might tied up," she softly whispered to Izuku as he came up beside her. Miyuki did a quick sweep of the guests, making sure Ejirou and Katsuki hadn't been caught up in there as well. "This is much worse than we thought. There are villains down there and they've taken the party goers hostage, as well as All Might."

"Uncle Might?" Melissa asked as she looked down and Miyuki nodded with a frown. "How are we going to find out what's going on? I can't see Papa down there, either..."

"I have an idea," Miyuki quickly said and she turned to look at Kyoka. "Jirou-chan, we're going to need your earphone jacks to communicate with All Might-sensei."

"On it, Miyuki-Chan." Kyoka nodded, plugging her earphone jacks into the floor below them.

"Izuku," Miyuki called, turning to her best friend. He straightened at the commanding tone in her voice. "You keep an eye out on the villains and the hostages. I'm going to get All Might-sensei's attention using my Quirk. If any of them catch sight of us, you must alert us at once. We're going to find a way to save them without getting into a fight."

"Yes, Yuki-Chan," he agreed at once. Miyuki nodded.

Lighting the tip of her finger with a flickering light, she flashed it on and off until she saw All Might tilt his head in her direction. Quickly, she turned it off and mouthed to the number one hero, 'Go ahead and speak. We're listening through Jirou-chan's earphone jacks.'

When Miyuki looked at Kyoka, the girl nodded, confirming that she was ready.

"Can you hear me?" All Might asked as his voice quietly came through. "The villains have taken over the tower. They have control over the security system, and everyone on the island is a hostage. All the heroes have been taken as well. It's dangerous. Get away from here as soon as possible."

Kyoka retracted her earphone jacks from the floor and turned to Miyuki.

"Th-This is bad," she informed the girl.

The first year students and Melissa rushed away from the party and into a more secluded area behind the stairs. There Kyoka rehashed to her friends what All Might said to her and there was a tense silence amongst them before Tenya looked up.

"We have received All Might's message," he stated seriously. "I suggest that we follow the directions of U.A. teacher All Might and escape from this place."

"I agree with Iida-Kun's opinion," Momo spoke up. "We're still students. We cannot fight against villains without hero licenses."

Denki, who was seated in the corner with Minoru and Kyoka, suggested, "Then what if we escape and tell heroes outside -"

"I think it'll be hard to escape," Melissa interrupted him with a frown. "This place is built with the same level of security as Tartarus, where criminal villains are kept."

"Then all we can do is wait until help comes..." Denki muttered.

"Kaminari, are you okay with that?" Kyoka asked, jumping to her feet.

"What do you mean?" He asked her.

"Don't you feel like you should go help?" Kyoka asked him.

"Hey, hey, the villains even caught All Might!" Minoru panicked. "There's no way we can go save them ourselves!"

"We have to try," Miyuki spoke up, brows creased together. She stood up from her place beside Izuku. "Even if it may be reckless, there's a way for us to help, isn't there?"

"We are trying to become heroes," Shoto agreed, looking down at his left hand.

"Yes," Momo said, turning to look at him, "but we are still not allowed to work as heroes -"

"Does that mean it's all right for us to not do anything?" Shoto 8nterrupted.

"Th-That's..." Momo trailed off.

"Even without our licenses, the essence of being a hero..." Miyuki started, clutching her fist to her chest, "is to help others even when they don't ask for it. This is what we've been training for."

"I want to save them, too," Izuku spoke up, looking at Miyuki, his expression hardened with resolve. "I want to go save them.

"Deku-Kun...?" Ochaco asked. "Yuki-Chan?"

"I want to go save them," Izuku repeated.

"You're planning on fighting the villains?!" Minoru exclaimed, sounding ballistic. "Didn't you learn anything from USJ, Midoriya?! And weren't you almost kidnapped and killed, Sasaki?!"

"It's not like that, Mineta-Kun," Izuku responded. "I've thought about it - what Yuki-Chan said, too. We need a way we can save All Might and the others without fighting the villains."

"I understand how you feel," Denki said as he and everyone looked at the pair of best friends. "But is there anything that convenient...?"

"Even if it's hard, I still want to try!" Izuku said. "I want to go look for the best way possible and then go save everyone!"

"Deku-Kun," Ochaco said.

"We very well could be the last few individuals, apart from the villains, free in this tower," Miyuki spoke up thoughtfully, a hand on her hip. "There's definitely something else taking place here that makes this veil of security ultimately useless if things were to escalate. I want to save everyone, too, but not at the cost of the hostages. Right now, they are the helpless ones. We aren't."

"I-island's security system is at the top floor of this tower," Melissa spoke up, looking at Izuku and Miyuki. "If the villains have taken control of the system, then the authentication locks and passwords should have been disabled. We should be able to restart the system. We just need to be able to get away from the eyes of the villains and get to the top floor... then, maybe we can save everyone."

"Melissa-San..." Izuku said.

"What do you mean by 'get away from the eyes of the villains?'" Kyoka asked. "How?"

"Currently, none of us have been harmed," Melissa informed them. "I think the villains aren't used to working with the security system."

"Avoid fighting and get the system back to normal, huh?" Shoto summarised.

"I see," Momo spoke up.

"We could do it; don't you think?" Denki asked.

"Yeah!" Kyoka agreed. "Definitely!"

"But the villains are waiting on the top floor..." Momo pointed out.

"There's no need to fight!" Izuku stated. "If we get the system back to normal, All Might and the hostages will be released. When that happens, the tables will be turned in an instant!"

"Deku-Kun, let's do it!" Ochaco exclaimed, fired up by his courage.

"Uraraka-San!" Izuku said.

"I don't want to sit around doing nothing if there's something we can do," Ochaco said. "I think that's something more important than whether we're heroes or not."

"Yeah, let's help the people who need help," Izuku agreed. "Let's do what our natural instincts are telling us to do."

"I'm in. Let's do it," Miyuki spoke up.

"Midoriya, Sasaki," Shoto spoke up. "I'll go, too."

"Me, too," Kyoka added.

"Jirou-San, Todoroki-Kun," Izuku acknowledged.

"I'll turn us back if I decide we cannot do anymore," Tenya stated as he stepped forward. "If you're okay with that, then I will go, too!"

"Iida-Kun!" Izuku said.

"If that's the case, then I will go, too!" Momo said.

"All right, me too!" Denki cheered.

"Kaminari-Kun, Yaoyorozu-chan!" Miyuki smiled.

"Oh, alright, I get it!" Minoru shouted. "I just have to go, right?!"

"I'll go, too," Melissa said.

"But you don't have a Quirk..." Izuku pointed out reluctantly.

"Do you have anyone who can change the settings of the security system?" Melissa asked and Miyuki shook her head, no. "I'm a student at the Academy. I think I can be useful. I might just get in the way until we get to the top floor... but let me help protect everyone, too!"

"Let's go, then," Miyuki said, feeling even more enthused by her friends' display of courage. "Let's go save everyone!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
62.8K 1.2K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
79.3K 4.3K 72
Mirianne Shotomoto has a mother with a tough set of morals. Being the arch-nemesis of Endeavor, her mother, Nightmare, actively searched for ways of...