Out of touch, out of time [RA...

By luvleyPink_

Emma, Norman y/n and ray are all orphans and best friends living at Grace Field House Orphanage. Every day is... More

Authors Note
THE FILES
1 ~ The Gate
2 ~ Tag
3 ~ Goodbye
4 ~ the truth of GraceField House
5~ smile
6~ the wall
7~ the infirmary
8~ The Nightmare
9~ Everyone is escaping that's final
10 ~ Sister Krone
11~ The Princess and The Knight
12 ~ Notepad
13~ Theres a traitor
14~Telling Don and Gilda
15 ~ Cooking
16~ Mamas spy
17~ Breakfast
18~ The Secret Room
19 ~ The Fight
20~ The special product
21~ Flowers
22 ~ Here with you
23~ Facing Mama
24~ String Telephone
25~ Norman knows
26~ Lets Burn the house down
27~ I Love you
28~ Our first day outisde
29~ what would I do without you?
30~ Anthing for the Princess
31 ~ In the Cave
32~ Old photographs
33~ sleepy
34~ Welcome to B06-32
35~ first day at the shelter
36~ Fairy Tales
3k special chapter
38~ nicknames
39~ really pretty
40~ The Forest
41~ Heart To Heart
42~ Welcome to Goldy Pond
43~ Minervas Message
44- you've a boyfriend?!
45~ The Dream
46~ training and sketches
47~ Hunting Time
48~ Are you Ray?
49~ Never letting her go again
50~ Out of Time
51~ shes not dying here
52~ reading and waiting
53~ I Will Find You
54~ Bring Her Home
55~ My Knight
56~ Ratri Blood
57~ unexpected visitors
58~ the exit
59~ An Illusion
60 ~ Good Luck
61~ There you are
62~ change the world
63~ Paranoid
64~ Jaw Of The Lion
37K Special Chapter
65~ Break in
66~ Minervas Office
67~ Old Friend
68~ a good heart
69~ buried feelings
50K special chapter
70~ Agree To Disagree
71~ an alliance
57k special chapter
72~ a shadow
73~ The Full Moon
74~ The Seven Walls
70K Special Chapter
75~ not yourself
76~ The Battle
80K Special Chapter
77~ Trust Me
78~ Got you
79~ Labyrinth Of Deceit
95k special chapter
80~ The Feeling of freedom
81~ A Mothers Love
82~ The promise
83~ Out Of Touch
84~ Forgotten memories

37~ The deal

1K 25 22
By luvleyPink_

Emma stood next to y/n. "Let us introduce ourselves properly. My names Emma" "and my names y/n, what's your name?" Y/n asked. "Get out. I don't need to tell you my name. There's no need for it" the man said with a cold stare. Emma pulled out a chair and a smile grew across her face. "Have a seat" the girl said. The man just stood there in the middle of the room staring at the girl. "I'll sit then" Emma said.

"How are you feeling?" Y/n asked. "Horrible" "well you must be hungry! Sorry for straping you to a table and taking your cookies...and punching you- but to make up for all of that, we made you some soup" y/n said with a smile, handing the man a bowl of warm soup with a spoon. "It's not poisonous, it's good" y/n said.

The man stared at the soup for a few moments before placing it on the table beside him. "Oh but Gilda warmed it up for you-" y/n said. "This soup was made with ingredients we brought ourselves so we didn't use any of your food. And we will continue to secure more supplies from outside. We will use the least amount of rooms, water and electricity we can. So let's share this shelter?" Emma asked, putting out her hand for him to shake.

"No freaking way. Get the hell out" The man said with an angry expression. "Actually, that's not it. These are formalities. Before we make a deal. Because I know you don't really care about the supplies being limited and stuff right? I'm going to get right to the point. We are going to see Mister William Minerva. I want you to be our bodyguard" Emma said. "Body guard and guide?" The man asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"I know you're strong. You've survived thirteen years here. And you probably go outside a lot" Y/n said. "His shoes are worn out, his stomach isn't flabby at all. And...there were fresh fruits in the pantry. Those types aren't available in the indoor garden and they were pretty new. He probably went near the forest or water to get them" Said Ray. "Near the water?! Those are dangerous areas that might have demon nests near them" Lanni and Thoma Said in a panic.

"You're not a weakling. And you've also had experience searching for Mr. Minerva. Does this look familiar?" Y/n asked as she held up the old letter they had previously read. "When we found this it was already opened. Your group also looked for him, just as this letter instructed" Said Emma.

"Emma, Ray and I will go look for him too. We want the benefit of your experience and skills" y/n said. The man smirked. "Not my problem, I refuse. Leave." Said the man. "We will leave. Once we find Mr. Minerva and come back safely" Emma said sternly. "We will leave this shelter immediately. All of us" y/n said.

The children stood in silence waiting for the man's answer. He stood there and scratched his head. "Heh, that's the deal? You except me to risk a deadly journey on those conditions? Protect your annoying little brats? You gotta be kidding me" he said as he rolled his eyes.

Y/ns face grew angry. "You want us to leave right?" She asked as her hands turned to fists. "Yeah, but it will be faster if I just kill you here and now" said the man, pulling the knife out of his coat pocket and drawing it to y/ns face. The younger children shouted and screamed as they ran to Emma and Ray. Ray immediately picked up a small gun and pointed it to the man.

"Are you sure you want to do that? If you kill me, you'll loose your guide and bodyguard. Don't you need me?" The man said with a smirk, looking at Ray. "I'm not going to kill you" said the raven haired boy, putting the gun on the table. "Huh?" "You can have this one back. I removed the bullets" Ray said. "Yeah we aren't holding your life hostage, sir" Y/n said.

Ray took out a small device with a button on it out of his pocket. "We found this in the reference room. Perhaps to protect the secrets. Just in case the demons find this place" y/n said. "The wires were cut and it took me a while to fix it. Thanks to this, I'm sleep deprived. This emergency detonator" Ray said, holding the device higher so the man could see it.

Y/n opened her arms. "So, let's make a deal sir, or else we will blow this shelter up! " y/n said with a bright smile. "What?!" The man shouted confused. "This shelter is important to you right? It's not just somewhere to live. If we blow it up, you won't be able to have anymore tea parties" y/n said. "I'd rather blow this place up if we are going to get killed" Emma said.

The man thought for a moment. "...fine. If you want to die so much I'll let you" the man said annoyed. "No! You can't let them die" Chris said as he tugged Rays shirt. "You, shut up!" the man yelled. "I'll help you find Minerva but...I'll only guide you. I won't protect you. And I won't rush my life." The man said, fixing his glove. "That's fine! It's a deal then" y/n said with a smile as she walked back to Ray and the other kids as Emma chatted with the man.

"So! What's your name?" Emma asked. "I said, I'm not telling, Antenna shorty" the man said as he left the room. "Antenna?!" Emma asked confused as y/n giggled. "I've no intention of getting chummy. And stay out of my sight as much as possible" the man said as he slammed the door behind him. "I see, let's work together nameless man!" Emma said.

After their...friendly conversation...with the nameless man the children discovered more of the base and had dinner over the course of a few hours and eventually it was time for bed. "Y/n I can't sleep!" Yvette said as she jumped up and down. "Me too!" "Same!" "I'm not sleepy at all" the younger children said. "How about a story?" Y/n suggested. "Yeah!" The small children cheered. "Can we get a Book from the reference room? A normal one?" Jemima asked. "Yeah! A fairy tale!" Dominic cheered. "Okay, but we have to be quiet. To get to the reference room we have to pass the monitor room and that nameless man is in there. The last thing we want to do is disturb him" y/n said rolling her eyes. "We promise to be very quiet" Chris said with a big smile.

Y/n, Chris, Dominic, Yvette and Jemima crept down the hallway as y/n put a finger to her lips, signalling for the children to not make a sound. Thankfully they made it up the stairs to the reference room. "Yay! We made it!" Yvette cheered as she skipped around the room. "You guys can pick the book okay?" Y/n asked. "Okay!" The children said as they walked around, looking at the shelves.

Y/n stood by the doorway waiting for the children to pick out a book when a raven haired boy wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Hey" he said with a yawn. "Why are you still up? I thought you were getting extra sleep tonight?" Y/n asked. "Hmm...I'd prefer to do whatever you guys are doing" ray said as he leaned his head on y/ns shoulder. "I'd prefer if you got sleep you look exhausted" y/n said as she turned around to face Ray. "I can't sleep. Lanni and Thoma snore loudly. And they sleep on the other side of the room" Ray said. Y/n began to laugh. "You do have a point"

"We picked out a book!" Jemima said as she ran towards y/n and Ray. "Hi Ray! Are you going to read with us?" Chris asked. "Maybe" Ray said as y/n took the book from Jemima. It was a dark pink book with purple writing. "Rapunzel?" Y/n Said as she read the title. "I've never heard of that one before" Ray said confused. "Let's go read it!" Chris said as the children ran down the hallway "You guys- be quiet! The man is in the monitor room remember?" Y/n sighed as the little children apologised and tip toed down the hallway.

"What's with all this noise?!" The man yelled as he slammed open the door of the monitor room. The younger children screamed and ran to the bedroom. Y/n dropped the book in a fright and it landed right in front of the nameless man. "You brats read this junk?" The man asked, picking up the book. "It's for the younger children" y/n said waiting for the book to be handed back to her.

The man opened the book and read the title. "Rapunzel? It's been a while since I've seen this book" the man laughed and threw it to y/n. "Sorry for bothering you" y/n said as she put the book under her arm. "Whatever Rapunzel" The man said as he walked back into the room and slammed the door. "Did he just call me Rapunzel?" Y/n asked confused. Ray began to laugh. "You should hear the other nick names he gave us. Yours is the least offensive" Ray said as he rolled his eyes.

Finally, Ray and y/n joined the younger children in their room. "Read us the book now y/n!" They cheered. "Okay but we still have to be quiet because some of the others are asleep" Ray said as y/n and him sat down on one of the mattresses. The small children surrounded them as y/n opened the book and began to read.

"...And the end" y/n said with a sigh of relief. "Did you guys like it?" Y/n asked. "It was so good! I want to have hair as long as hers when I'm older" Yvette said as she flicked her hair. Y/n giggled. "Ray fell asleep" Dominic laughed as he pointed at Ray who was leaning on y/ns shoulder sound asleep. "It's time for bed now okay? So get some rest you guys" y/n said and the children jumped into their beds. "Night y/n" the all whispered before falling asleep.

"Ray, lie down you are going to hurt your neck" y/n whispered. "Okay" Ray said as he rubbed his eyes and laid down as y/n began to move over to her matters. "Stay here" Ray said, hugging her waist. "Seriously?" Y/n snickered. "Mhm" he said, closing his eyes again. Y/n laid down next to Ray "Can you help me with breakfast tomorrow?" Y/n asked. "It doesn't matter what my answer is, you'll make me help you either way" Ray said. "Exactly" y/n giggled. "Night y/n" Ray said, as he hugged her tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~
Tysm for 3k! The next chapter will be a special (basically full of flashbacks)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 16.6K 32
❝ as long as i save my children, then so be it. i don't care whose blood i spill or even the amount of blood. demon or human, i won't let anyone take...
168K 9.2K 83
After their successful prison escape, Ray, Emma, and the other Grace Field children above the age of five venture out into the new world that they kn...
37.7K 1.1K 33
(y/n) (l/n), ID no. 81195. Age 12, the oldest child in the Grace Field orphanage home. However, how is she still in the orphanage? Children are suppo...
66.6K 2.5K 36
"𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦. 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, ...