WHAT CAN I DO?

By dianalovesdiane

Marriage for convenience That's the reason why they end up getting married. For Grayson, Ivory is the last g... More

CHAPTER ONE - NUISANCE
CHAPTER TWO - PART
CHAPTER THREE - ROOM
CHAPTER FOUR - MARRIED
CHAPTER FIVE - FIVE YEARS LATER
CHAPTER SIX - LOVE CAN WAIT
CHAPTER SEVEN - EVENT
CHAPTER EIGHT - SWEETHEART
CHAPTER NINE - Bar
CHAPTER TEN - DRUNK
CHAPTER ELEVEN - LAST NIGHT
CHAPTER TWELVE - PERSISTENT
CHAPTER FOURTEEN - SANA
CHAPTER FIFTEEN - ARRIVED
CHAPTER SIXTEEN - MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - MEMORY LANE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - Bro's
CHAPTER NINETEEN - DILEMMA
CHAPTER TWENTY - VACATION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE - HOUSE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO - LIE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE - KHLOE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR - REVOKE
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - SUGAR DADDY
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX - EMBARRASSED
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN - GET TO KNOW
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT - SEXY
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE - REUNION
Not an update!!
CHAPTER THIRTY - CLINGY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - MORNING
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO - BAR
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE - BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR - TYPE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - BEWITCHED

404 15 1
By dianalovesdiane

Grayson POV

"So what do you think?"

"Hey buddy, you ok?" Justin asked me.

Clearly I am not in the mood for talk or anything. I just need to think.

It's been two days since something happened between me and that girl named V. She was called V by her friend. I had to respect what she wanted because she plainly told me not to contact her.

It's not my thing to chase a girl after spending a night together. On the contrary, it's the other way around that always happens. The girl would stay after we finished it and I had to sneak out from the room so I wouldn't have to deal with the girl's drama.

But that day? What happened was something I didn't expect at all. I was regretful that I didn't wake up early so I can still see her when she's awake.

That night, after we did it. I planned several scenarios in my head that I would take her to breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would love to spend a day with her. But when I woke up that morning I was left alone in my hotel room.

Good thing when she dropped her phone that night in the bar. I sneakily dialed my number. I smiled when I remembered how crazy I am.

I have never been this crazy for a girl. What's even crazier is that. I feel like I've known her. Because she seems too familiar to me but I can't point out how , when and where I met her.

I called her that morning asking her where she was going but she just plainly said to me that I should know the drill?? Really? Because as far as I can remember I am the first guy.

Mostly virgins girls would freak out but she?? Instead of freaking out she just discarded me like she didn't get a taste of me that night.

I don't want to sound conceited but I just can't figure out what I did wrong for her to act this way to me?

She's very beautiful and gorgeous though. And from what I heard she's a good doctor in her field. I didn't dig up more because I don't want to interfere with her privacy. But one day if our path crosses again. I will try it that time with her. For now I just let her be. Maybe she has so many things on her plate that having a relationship is the last thing in her mind.

I can understand her on that part because I am also occupied with our business. Right now we want to expand the business and would like to enter the world of pharmaceuticals.

I know it's too risky but some of the board suggested giving it a try. I have a problem with that. For me the more challenging the game is the more I love to play. It's the same goes for the business. If it can work my mind I absolutely love to do it.

"Stop spacing out bro!" Justin patted my back. And my attention went back to him.

I frowned looking at him.

"I am not!"

"You are clearly spacing out. I keep on talking here but you didn't listen to me!" Justin complained. I saw Jared just smirks looking at the both of us. I think he knows what kind of dilemma I am in because we are in the same boat.

He was also dumped by the girl he was with that day and that girl no other than V friend. Also, I knew that girl. She's his ex-girlfriend. Whom he keeps calling the one that got away from him.

I think he keeps thinking about her. I noticed that he seldom has girls. Just like me we don't do such a thing in our pad. I don't want girls to know where I live as I said I want to avoid girls drama.

"I am not, I just don't feel well!" I answered him as I noticed him still staring at me like I am some kind of alien.

"What??You don't feel well?? For how many days? Two? Clearly you're still thinking about that girl bro! " Justin said and I glared at him.

He doesn't have to say it out loud. I know I looked like an idiot being occupied by someone who doesn't even want any single thing about me.

I don't know what happened to me. Did that girl bewitch me?? She's too beautiful for a witch. I don't think so.

"Again, you're spacing out!" Justin sighs at me again.

" Just don't mind me ok?? I will be ok in time for now just let me be! " I reasoned out to him.

" Hahahaha…  you got it bad for that girl huh? Geez I never seen you looking like an idiot of a girl!" Justin teases me again.

" You're the one to talk, as if you're not bewitched too with that girl you're with that night! "

" At least she never ran away from me after. And she even let me invite her for lunch the day after right? " He said proudly to me.

" Yeah, you always say that to our face. But where's the girl now, huh? J? " Jared said this time to him.

" She said she's busy! "

" Yeah, that's the drill?? The usual, right? It's not like you're not used to it. It's your line when you get bored from your playmate! " I said to him.

" Urg! Can't believe both of you conspire to bully me!"

" You're the one who bullied us. You keep flatly saying to our face that we got rejected by a girl!"

" Because it's true! "

" And what I am saying just now is true too? "

" Can we just stop arguing about those girls? If they don't want us then who cares. There's still so many fishes in the sea! " I said as I quote.

Who cares my butt!!

I do care! I want to get to know more about that girl , V. If she gives me a chance maybe we will click and maybe this time that I get to have a serious relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2K 36
Twenty-eight year old Rex Bradley Wilson had given up all hopes of finding love when his twin decided to marry the woman he loved, Adelaide. However...
446 29 34
It's a story of one girl and boy who fall in love in hospital.The boy was hospitalised at the age of 18 years .That hospital was not normal hospital...
335 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
40.1M 424K 37
What happens when two are summoned together by a long remembered deal between two enemies to force their alliance in the industry business. Heartbrok...