WHAT CAN I DO?

By dianalovesdiane

Marriage for convenience That's the reason why they end up getting married. For Grayson, Ivory is the last g... More

CHAPTER ONE - NUISANCE
CHAPTER TWO - PART
CHAPTER THREE - ROOM
CHAPTER FOUR - MARRIED
CHAPTER FIVE - FIVE YEARS LATER
CHAPTER SIX - LOVE CAN WAIT
CHAPTER SEVEN - EVENT
CHAPTER EIGHT - SWEETHEART
CHAPTER NINE - Bar
CHAPTER TEN - DRUNK
CHAPTER TWELVE - PERSISTENT
CHAPTER THIRTEEN - BEWITCHED
CHAPTER FOURTEEN - SANA
CHAPTER FIFTEEN - ARRIVED
CHAPTER SIXTEEN - MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - MEMORY LANE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - Bro's
CHAPTER NINETEEN - DILEMMA
CHAPTER TWENTY - VACATION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE - HOUSE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO - LIE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE - KHLOE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR - REVOKE
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE - SUGAR DADDY
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX - EMBARRASSED
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN - GET TO KNOW
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT - SEXY
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE - REUNION
Not an update!!
CHAPTER THIRTY - CLINGY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE - MORNING
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO - BAR
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE - BEAUTIFUL
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR - TYPE

CHAPTER ELEVEN - LAST NIGHT

441 18 1
By dianalovesdiane

This chapter is dedicated to neethukuttan87 and xoxo7a thank you for the dear!! ❤️❤️❤️.

You been supporting me always. From my first book down to my latest one.

😘😘😘

Ivory POV

I groaned when I opened my eyes and the ray of sunlight greeted me. Not to mention my head is aching badly. I slowly moved when I felt something moving besides me.

I looked at it and I almost slipped off the bed when I saw the naked back of a man lying comfortably in my bed??? I looked around and my eyes turned wide.

Realization hit me!

I am not in my bed nor in my house right now. Absolutely this is not my home. I groaned again when I felt a stingy feeling between my thighs.

Shit!!! Realization hit me again!

I gave myself to this man besides me last night.

Memories of happening last night flashed before me and I went to look for my clothes immediately. There's no way I would want to spend more time here.

Shit!

How stupid I am!

Good thing I quickly dressed myself and I don't think I looked decent since my hair is disheveled and I know my make up missed up.

Super shit!

I quietly sneaked off trying not to make a sound. I didn't have the courage to look back again to him because I was too hurried out. I don't think I want to have a conversation with him after everything has happened.

There's no way in hell I am going to face him after everything we've done.

Double shit!

With a throbbing head I took a big step but a door from the next room opened. I saw it come out. We both looked at each other in horror.

"Don't give me that look! Let's quickly get out! I don't want to face that guy ever again!" She said,

With a hand on each other we safely arrived at my home. She said she wants to stay at my place so she can still move without getting dizzy.

I made soup for us to make us sober.

"Thank you!" She said as she slowly took a sip on it.

"You're welcome!" I answered her.

"How did I end up with that man?? The last memory I have is that I am drinking with you guys!" She said while massaging her head. .

"Well, Sana texted them or contacted them. They got in the bar when both of us were kind of drunk. You're too wasted that's why Jared offered to take you home! "

"And you with???" She left the sentence to me to fill.

"Grayson!" I answered back.

"Shit! You spent the night with him??"

I nodded at her as I took a big sigh.

"At least we have something to celebrate! You're a woman now V!" She said while smiling but I winced at her. " You're soar? Hahahaha..  he must be big! " She giggled at me.

" Shut up! "

" Hahahah.. come on don't be shy! " She teases me.

" Stop it Al! I regretted it the moment when I saw him sleeping beside me. What an idiot I am! " I said as I scolded myself for being stupid.

" It's ok! First time sometimes feels like that. But you'll move on!" She said to me,

"Talking as if you need to explain. Based on your reaction last night I think you and Jared are more than just acquaintances! "

"Nah… let's just say he is just part of my past. A past that I want to bury deep but failed miserably because obviously that guy just appeared and acted like he was still in charge! " She said and I looked at her in questions.

" What are you talking about? "

" Nothing! Let's not talk about him! He's just going to make my mood sour! By the way, I am going to balb Sana's hair when I see her. What did she think when she invited them? "

" Nah .. don't have a clue! "

" Yeah!"

Then both our phones rang that almost made us jump. We both hurriedly took it. I saw an unknown number calling me and I am contemplating whether to accept it or not. But then I choose to answer it thinking that maybe it's one of my patients.

"Where are you?" Holy shit! I am sure I am not mistaken for his voice.

I took a glance at Alana who was madly talking to her phone too. So in order to have privacy I went inside my room.

I don't want Alana to hear my conversation with Grayson.

"Who are you?" I tried to say it casually.

"What.? Don't tell me? Is it me Grayson? Remember last night!" He said I sensed his voice was confused and tense.

"Ahhhh Grayson I remembered from last night!" I said casually again but deep inside I am shaking. There's no way I know this kind of drill but I need to be strong.

"Yeah .. Why did you leave?? I looked around for you. I thought we could have breakfast together! " He said. Goodness even his voice sounds sexy over the phone.

What am I thinking?

" No! I need to go home early. I still have things to do! "

" Ok…  how about lunch?"

" I have work! " Truthfully Mrs Gomez gives me a heads up that I don't need to work today. But of course I won't say it to him.

" Then dinner?? " What's this guy?

" Look! We both know what happened last night! You know the drill right? " I said and I almost vomited from the words I spoke.

Goodness I don't think I imagine myself talking like this to someone. I been complaining to Sana and Alana who's a pro in this kind of situation but at least I tried to sound like one.

" Look! I know we started on the wrong foot but I want to get to know you! How about we go somewhere? You can tour me around the city and then we talk, eat and have fun! " He said, making me frown.

What is he up to?

" No! Just forget what happened last night and again I don't want to have lunch or dinner with you. I know you never run out of women. Why don't you invite them instead of me? " I said to him.

" What happened last night remains the last nigyas I said. Please don't call me again " I said I didn't let him answer me as I ended the call quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
333 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
730 40 16
Brianna Davis and Jason Brown were deeply in love, planning their wedding when tragedy struck. A deranged psycho, desperate for Brianna's attention...