Two Months Together

Von AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... Mehr

Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

First Look, First Feeling

11.1K 79 13
Von AddictingLove

I hope you guys enjoy this as it goes along! LANGUAGE and SEXUAL CONTENT may occur later in the coming chapters... Comment, fan and vote! :) Thank you XOXOX

 Chapter One:

 Claire's POV

 I stared at the now orange sky. Also carrying some deep red that outlined the white puffy clouds of Santa Fe. Through the car window I smiled widely, knowing that we rented out a gorgeous house for two long months.

 It was mid July, but the weather here was always so nice. 70 degree's almost everyday. It was going to be a great and relaxing vacation this summer.

 No dancing to worry about, or school. The nice weather could just take me away right at this moment.. It was perfect.

 Until Jordan, my annoying brother, elbowed me in the side, ruining my thoughts. I turned my glare over to him, taking out my headphones, Lasso by Phoenix suddenly disappearing from my ears.

 "What?" I tried to keep my voice reasonable.

 Though he was 20 - two years older than me - he was still a major dork, acting like he was five rather than an adult.

 He gestured for one of my headphones, but I shook my head teasingly. I didn't want his earwax in these! Oh, the sisterly love.

 He pouted and laid his head back, deciding to rest. Though it was only to be short lived, as we were just pulling into our new driveway...

 I stared wondrously out, releasing a measly wow.

 The outside of the house was just absolutely breathtaking.

 Dark cinnamon walls covered the two story structure from head to toe, luscious green grass sloped down the yard - with hedges across the front. I stepped out of the car and when I tipped my head to the side, I saw a large patio area with lounge chairs, a grill, and a umbrella covering a small dining table.

 "Wow, this is just amazing." I said turning towards my dad.

 "Isn't it?" He nodded. I smiled, mirroring his own happy grin.

 "Alright, now lets get the luggage inside. I'm in the mood for a cat nap..." My mom dragged out a yawn as she walked over to the trunk.

 My dad clicked a button on the key, unlocking it. I turned on my heels and went over to where our suitcases and duffel's were held.

 I glanced over my shoulder as I stepped along the concrete and saw a guy playing basketball in his driveway next to us. He dunked the ball in the hoop, the ball sweeping through the net and dropping down quickly. It bounced multiple times before he caught it within his hands.

 I was unusually intrigued with this guy. The muscles in his back, big and rippling underneath that tan skin; swerving back and forth like a well oiled machine. Just then, he turned around to face me. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised as he looked at me with an unreadable expression. His russet brown skin glowed in the sunlight, as his hair was jet black and tousled...

 That's when I saw who it really was.. 

 My thoughts were suddenly cut off when I ran right into my brother. Full on.

 "Argh!" I cried, now feeling heat flow straight into my cheeks.

 "Watch where you're going doofus.." He said as he passed me, making his way into the house.

 I shook my head, rubbing my forehead immensely.

 Well, that was embarrassing.

 I didn't want to look back at... him. Just the thought of a famous celebrity seeing that ridiculous accident, and then probably laughing at me afterwards? I wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there for the rest of this vacation.

 I stepped in front of the open trunk and picked up my suitcase, setting it down on the driveway. I then slammed the hatch and got my purse from the backseat, swinging that over my shoulder, I continued to roll my suitcase up the rest of the way.

 Throughout that whole process, I did not make eye contact with him, nor did I want to. Though I did have this feeling of someones stare burning into my back. It never tempted me to look back.

 I sighed as I walked on through the open door. I could now finally take in the beauty of the Mexican culture inside this adobe home. Though my mom decided to suddenly appear right beside me... Where did she come from?

 "Jordan already grabbed a room, so you have the one upstairs." She explained.

 "Okay," I muttered. Still having some things on my mind.

 "Are you alright?" Her expression turned, full of concern.

 "Yup, fine." I smiled and took a stroll up the stairs and down a hall towards my room.

 Oh, my room.

 I froze in the doorway, a small grin slowly creeping up along my lips. All my worries about everything melting away..

 I jumped on the huge, comfy bed, settling into the pillows. I closed my eyes, feeling the strong sense of how comfortable this atmosphere was.

 As soon as I was drifting in and out of that sleeping stage, the image of Taylor Lautner immediately came into sight.

 His black hair...

 Dark hazel eyes...

 Wait. What am I doing?

 My eyes shot open as I sat up

 I was never a total Twilight fan, yes I loved the books and the movies, but I wasn't obsessed. But why were the Lautners next door?

 Why did I care?

 I then heard voices coming from outside my window. I realised that I had the room with the view of their entire house. Perfect.

 I hopped off the bed and peered through the blinds...

 Taylor and a girl - who looked about twelve - who was Taylor's sister, Makena, were in the backyard with their parents. Mr. and Mrs. Lautner were sitting comfortably in a couple of lounge chairs, while Taylor was chasing Makena around the lawn playfully. I smiled at them, seeing how much fun they were having...

 After a couple minutes, Taylor walked over to talk to his parents. They chatted for a few until I felt awkward just watching them. This was kind of wrong if you thought about it.

 Though what surprised me was when he took a glance up at my direction. He smiled once he caught my gaze. It was friendly and inviting but I moved away from the window abruptly.

 Why was I looking into their yard?

 I groaned loudly and jumped back onto my bed, stuffing a pillow in my face.

 What? It helped me consume my confusion. Or maybe it was anger. Most likely frustration.

 I removed the pillow, now staring at the ceiling. What had gotten into me. I didn't like Taylor Lautner remember? I kept repeating that to my brain, but it somehow... wasn't listening. I shook my head, feeling doubtful once again and flipped onto my stomach...

 I soon fell asleep.

 Taylor's POV

 Leaping high into the air, I dunked the ball into the hoop, feeling like I could fly. The cool air that rushed past my face was a relief to the sweat that was trickling down my neck. I watched the round ball bounce back up to me, in which I caught between my fingers before turning around myself.

 I saw a family moving their stuff into the house next to us. Although there was a bunch of stuff going on in this scene, I left my focus on the girl staring back at me with an almost mysterious expression.

 She was...pretty. Her dark brown hair flowed down from her ponytail, while the sunset bounced off of her tan skin. I was practically staring at her in awe as everything else in the world slowed down to a stop, though she was still moving.

 "Argh!" She hissed pretty loudly, I myself, winced as she ran into some guy...Ooh that's gotta hurt.

 After that, she never looked back at me.. I was bummed because I was trying my best to get her attention again.

 When she finally disappeared into the house, I was struck with a curiosity about this girl. Only because I wanted to know so much more about her. But I also thought about the fact that she might be one of those crazed fans that drop everything to just get a picture with you.

 But she didn't do that, did she?

 I draped my T-shirt over my shoulder, walking back inside with my mind buzzing over with possibilities..

 "Hello?" My voice echoed through the house. I strode through the living room and into the kitchen, seeing my parents and Makena outside in the backyard. I slipped my shirt back on and opened the sliding door.

 "Oh, Taylor there you are." Mom greeted me with a smile.

 I gave a half smile and sat in the grass.

 "You okay son?" My dad spoke.

 I laid down putting my hands behind my head, "Yeah. I'm fine."

 I stared at the sky, the sun making it look a dark orange with clouds still floating about. I studied one cloud in particular.. I saw the girls face that I had seen just a couple minutes ago. I was quickly rattled at how I was already seeing her face in every little thing. I dismissed those thoughts immediately.

 I couldn't... I can't do this now. I'm on vacation... I sighed and turned my head to watch Makena.

 "Hey Taylor, you look love sick.." She teased.

 I rolled my eyes and got up slowly. She watched me carefully as we started circling each other like animals. I could hear my mom laughing quietly in the back round.

 Finally, she made her first move. By pinching me on the arm.

 "Really? Are we five?" I stared at her with a straight face until we both laughed. I started chasing after her. She squealed as we made a million circles around the yard.

 We went on for a bit, till she got tired of running. I chuckled and sat in the grass again in front of my parents, while she dipped her feet in the pool.

 "So what would you like for dinner?" Mom wondered at me.

 "A family just moved in next door. Or rented I should say..." Totally ignoring her question.

 She looked at me with a slight puzzled look but then kept talking. "Oh that's nice."

 "Yeah. I saw them while I was out shooting hoops."

 "Oh. Maybe we should go say hello, welcome them to Santa Fe." She suggested.

 I thought about that, it would give me a chance to see her again..

 Wait, what?

 Stupid voice inside my head speaking for me again..

 "Umm... maybe tomorrow." I spoke slowly.

 My dad raised an eyebrow. "Okay. So what do you want for dinner.." She continued.

 I heard Makena swishing her feet in the water behind me. "Why don't we go out?" Dad spoke again, looking at mom.

 I then looked up at the house next to us, and saw her looking through the blinds with a smile.

 I smiled back, trying to keep her gaze, but she moved away quickly. My eyebrows pushed down into a line, and I sat back in my churning thoughts.

 Was love at first sight even possible? I never believed in it... Until now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.4K 437 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
644K 16.9K 48
" I can't believe you cheated on me!" I yelled, causing more people to stare. "You should have seen it coming, Kylie! You know girls find me irresi...
Wake Me Von Augville

Jugendliteratur

586 28 18
Sixteen year old Dani Miller was busy living her ordinary life as a rancher's daughter just outside of Whitefish, Montana. Smart, articulate and down...