Ivory - An Eburnean Tommy AU

By Amiss_Covert

Eburnean Tommy belongs to @blublu_by either on Insta or YouTube, This AU is completely not mine. The story'... More

Author's Note
i - dull cold
ii - bitter relief
iii - down
im very clumsy..like..god
iv - instability, confusion, and delusions
v - inhale, exhale
vi - eburnean hair
vii - it's white out here
viii - i hear you now
ix - emeralds under aurora borealis
x - stagnancy
xi - theseus, what have you endured?
i might need a break question mark?
xii - amendment
may he finally sleeps in peace
xiii - reluctant comfort
xiv - sisyphus
xv - never question his loyalty
xvi - father of crows
xvii - daedalus and iapyx
xviii - unable to mend
xix - his lily, her angel; his boo, his bee
xx - trigger
xxi - relapse
xxii - escapism I
xxii - escapism II
xxiii - lily of the valley
xxiv - truth hurts, lies soothe
xxv - home?
xxvi - best friends
xxvii - this is my gamble
xxviii - amidst the flowers, smells the sea
xxix - smells like citrus and cinnamon
xxx - are you still you?
(rush) announcement
xxxi - forgive, forget
xxxii - hopeface
xxxiii - all in
Give me ur questions (not a chapter, its christmas)
hellow everyone
xxxiv - eavesdrop
xxxv - brother
xxxvi - you left me
xxxvii - take a break
xxxviii - im not angry anymore I
xxxviii - im not angry anymore II
xxxviii - im not angry anymore III
i messed up (chapter is not found..for now)
xxxvix - crack I
xxxvix - crack II
xl - attachments i
xl - attachments ii
xl - attachments iii
xli - the limit II
xlii - your hope
discontinuing ivory
xliii - you maniac
xliv - loss
xlv - beneath those smiles
ceasefire - lost chapter
xlvi - 0bsidian wa11s !
xlvi - 0bsidian wa- he1p m3mm3m- 11s !!
:)
xlvii - ⎐ ⍜ ⟟ ☊ ⟒
xlviii - revengers 2.1
xlviii - revengers 2.2
xlix - two peas in a pod
l - u ruin3d d c ol o ur blu????? 4 m3
am bacc- so i got some snacs like a few qnas and a chapter synopsis OoO/
li - die 🐈 lässt das 🐁 nicht
lii - "Your character was like a fuel to his fire."
liii - at least a snitch is human..but a rat is FUCKING rat. period.
liv - Too bad..three of a kind..three A's motherfucke- 🃏🃏🃏
lv - 🎆 No festival needed to execute a nobody~ 🎆
lvi - ur just a boy..u are no man..and nobody u know will understand..🐈‍⬛
lvii - "Gonna fuck up some kids..emphasis on the up."
lviii - why did i bother fightingg..again?
lix - but I should probably think about better things to do..
lx - im still cool for holding my ground against dream for like..3 mins right?..
IVORY ON HOLD oOo;;;
nom (update rawr)
(PLEASE READ SERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT)
FINAL WORDS BEFORE MOVING ON<33
lxi - ϟꈌ≚ ☩⌑‡ ⇌⌑⌆ ∦⌑ꑇ⇌∦ ☇⌑≡≚ 〲ꑇ⌆☇ ‡⌤
quick note, will be back after finals

xli - the limit I

369 19 388
By Amiss_Covert

Ivory xli – The Limit I

Created: 01.03.23

Finished: 01.08.23

Edited: 02.27.23 / 03.03.23

Published: 03.04.23

___________________

Trigger Warning: dangerous situation, heated conversation, breaking stuff, bodies, death, derealisation, mentions of revival, fading

Word Count: 3271

A/N: My tooth hurts. I ate two burgers today. I had tramadol. Very woozy today hahaha. Chapter tomorrow too, i keep putting parts cuz a chapter alone already gets 6000+ on its own so i gotta cut it. Hope that okay, yea- the burgers were good, i hope i can have more burgers

______________________________________________

___________________

Everything's loud..too loud..it rings..It's a familiar tune..a painful tune he doesn't want to hear, what happened?

"Tommy..Tommy come on we need to go-" He hears someone...who is it? Tommy peers to face someone he doesn't fully recognise.

With all the dust in his brown hair and etched look, he can't figure out who he i- "Tommy, don't let go- Alright? We need to get out of here-"

"Ghostboo, if you could get us out of the cave-"

"As much as I have to, I can't- I can't teleport us all away from this-"

"Let them lead the way, they know how they got here right until we separated-

"Act now!"

"Alright, Ghostboo lead the way- Everyone Tommy and Tubbo first-"

Phil reaches a dazed Tommy and places him close behind Ghostboo. Tubbo holds alongside him, no longer willing to let go - not even take his eyes off him. "Tommy and Tubbo in front of us. Aimsey, you're with Ghostboo-"

"No- I'll just stay behind- I'll slow our way out of here-"

"You run finely, trust yourself-" He reassures star and looks at Niki and Techno, "Techno, carry her out. I'll be at the back."

Techno frowns at his decision, "You can deal with Niki inst-"

"Follow my words, Techno- Now everyone move out let's go!" Phil roars at everyone as stalactites begin falling from the roof as the cave slowly collapses from the recent explosion.

Was this all part of his plan? To kill all of them down here by the rubble and suffocation?

If ever things fail, how on earth would he be able to get Tommy..unless, he doesn't have to.

Ghostboo grabs hold of Aimsey to help stars run as they lead the way. Their memory is far better than Ranboo, and they're aware of that.

Thankfully, they find the passageways familiar, as they go left and right seamlessly with their feet. They're no longer floating but their shoes on the ground as they pant.

One can mistake them to be alive only with a cloth around them.

Aimsey toggles beside them, the pain on stars leg star try to keep quiet as it worsens. It aches, it has always ached when star runs. But star can't complain, not right now. Star'll deal with the throbbing of it overnight.

Tubbo tags Tommy close to him since he can hardly walk by himself once more much to his dismay. He eventually stops just to take Tommy by his back, and piggybacks him out of here.

He'll slow down for sure, but he couldn't care no less. He doesn't want Tommy to run anyway, he no longer wants him to struggle.

Techno carries Niki with his arms as he follows the line. Blood spreads on his white sleeves but he didn't give a damn about it right now.

The voices can hear both his blood and hers. It's not like she's dying, but she's definitely unfit to walk at all.

Phil being at the last, as he runs, at the same time looking back, calculating how much time they have left.

The explosion has erupted far too deep of the cave. So strong that it vibrated near the surface where Dream made sure that the whole place would collapse.

The explosion is clear to be over but the effects are ongoing as the tunnels begin to fall apart, no longer pathways but a pile of debris.

It'd be stupid if all of them would die right here right now, he has figured that he and Techno could have died in a more valour way.

Is this Kristin's choice to take out all of their breaths, sending them all to the river of death?

"There! We're close to the main-"

A large stalactite drops down, breaking the ground that causes them to break their line. Some are knocked over from the impact, as some rocks begin to quiver as well from the damage.

Ghostboo manages to float off before they hit the ground, as for Aimsey though, stars face meets the bitter dirt.

Tubbo grunts at the fresh bruises he received, but he took the blow instead for Tommy to gain.

Techno had kept Niki safe in his arms, it's the time that he has noticed that she lost her consciousness.

That's not good.

"Don't stop! Follow Ghostboo without a stop!" Phil commands, helping Tubbo and Tommy for a moment which led Niki and Techno going in front of Aimsey and the Ghostboo.

The ghost nods and helps Aimsey up and continues running as everyone can only pray that the opening is not yet sealed.

Tubbo once more holds Tommy's wrist, pulling him with him as they run in a single line as everything falls apart.

Anyone hardly noticed the thing Tommy saw, around that large rock.

That green scarf.

The blue coat.

His eyes have always been staring at the back since then.

Soon but surely, they can see the light from outside but gods could be so cruel.

It's small enough that no one could pass through. Well, except for Ghostboo of course.

"The opening's blocked!" Aimsey cries, halting starself for a stop.

Ghostboo pants and panics, blood begins to seep out of their clothes,

"Ran are you sure you can't take us-"

"I can't..I really can't take all of you out of here." They admit, everyone then notices that they're losing not only their blood, but their glow.

Everyone knew what has been happening to them, well, except, "Boo?..What's happening to you-"

"There's no time to question them! Everyone back off- Techno, let her go."

The piglin narrows his eyes and nods, wordlessly handing her over to Aimsey, who star willingly accepts.

As the emerald duo moves forward, the cripple tries to shake her awake.

She's breathing at least, but she's not waking up.

Tubbo and Tommy stay behind.

The goat is trying to figure out a way other than what those two are planning to do, whereas Tommy..well, his body turns backward, his eyes staring at the deep parts of the disrupting cave.

"If I say go, you shoulder this block into nothing but insignificant pebbles, you hear me?" Phil orders, removing his robes that cover his wings.

Techno obeys his words, trusting the old man's words. It's one of the only things he's reassured right now.

Stalactites continue to quiver before dropping on the quacking ground. Tubbo takes cover as Aimsey holds Niki, taking the damage just so that she wouldn't be hurt,

"Go!"

Techno charges towards the boulder and pounds himself against it. At the same time, Phil flakes his wings to charge up all the wind to that direction, in hopes to strengthen Techno's attempt.

The boulder begins to crack and give way, the light is starting to shine through. Both could see her faint lights in the sky against the wavering storm. But they have a lot more to go,

"Again!-"

Something cracks and Aimsey looks iup, eyes widening seeing another rock falling ahead of the two.

Thankfully Tubbo throws himself to push star off away from it, the damage barely grazing Aimsey's leg, "You need to fucking look where you at!" He shrieks at star.

Aimsey accepts his anger but realises something, "..Uhh, I think you should also look out for someone that's supposed to be beside you."

Tubbo's blood turned cold from what star said, and noticed that Tommy was no longer beside him.

Nor any of them.

Well shit-

"Go!-"

Techno roars and slams himself one more time then he almost trips from the impact he has created with the avian.

Ghostboo smiles widely, sensing the strong winds enveloping the crumbling cave, "It's open! Let's go-" They cry, getting inside to take Niki off of Aimsey then they notice it too,

"What the- Where's Tommy?"

Aimsey furrows stars brows and looks back, "He left when we weren't looking..We figured he came back.."

The moment star eyes the dark, the ghost exhales in shock, holding Niki close to them, "Tubbo went back to find him and-"

"Phil. Get everyone out of here." The voices grow louder, and they beckon Techno to get them before they kill him.

Immediately, he ran towards the labyrinth before Phil could stop him. Aimsey cries for his name as well, but Ghostboo takes star up as Phil carries Niki with struggling arms, leading all of them out.

Yet a part of him prays, prays for them to stay alive even when things fall apart.

oOo

"Tommy! Tommy! Where the fu- Tommy!" Tubbo thanks the gods that he takes a spot of his white hair and bolts towards him to grab his arm,

"Tommy- Don't fucking run off of me again, we have to go-" But Tommy didn't budge, but to stare down, "Tommy please-"

His words cut off by another stalactite falling, hugging Tommy in hopes he could protect him that ways, "Don't lose your head right now. Remember me, you remember me don't you?"

But Tommy didn't respond but his head still lowered and eyes on the ground. Tubbo was about to ask what he's staring at while taking a look at it too, and goosebumps fill his whole system.

He can see a body crushed under a large rock.

A hand and a few limbs peek out of it.

Tubbo can see that familiar blue coat that he brought with him here on his break, and that white hair..That's.. "No...No no no no no-" He runs out of breath, his mind concluding one thing that he doesn't want to believe.

Tommy tilts his head, wondering why he's upset. Tubbo takes a closer look at him and realises that he's not the same at all.

Although stained with blood, it doesn't look like he has open cuts or wounds, but his neck..His neck,

"T-Tommy.." He could barely cry his name, seeing a smiley face burn, bled and plastered below his chin was enough for him to lose his speech.

Every sense of restraint that he has.

This was not his body before.

He's gone. Tommy's gone..He truly lost him.

Who's the person that they worked so hard saving?

Who's the person he's trying to save right now?

Tubbo couldn't respond when Techno shook him out of trance.

So instead, he hoists the two up and rushes towards the exit.

Soon, he can see the blue night, as well as Phil trying his best for the cave not to reseal unless they are out.

Techno couldn't understand why Tubbo had been crying, but inside his mind, an image of Tommy's former under the rock would forever be in his mind.

Dream killed him.

And revived him.

Again.

Stones, boulders have fallen like meteors falling from the sky as a display. The opening is no longer a way out nor in, the cave was no longer a cave.

.

.

.

.

His ears must be broken, their argument is nothing but siren past his hearing.

Still, he opens his eyes, seeing himself covered in snow, snowflakes raining down upon him.

Someone he used to know is shouting at the others, as a ghost attempts to calm him down.

Why are they arguing, what's going on?

"That's it. I can't trust you two. I can't trust you all-"

"We are no traitors, Tubbo- I gave you my trust, our trust- If we are against you, we wouldn't have helped you-"

"That's what Dream would say..It didn't make any sense, nothing happened in Snowchester. Things fucked up when he was here with you all. Would Dream fucking risk it all dealing with two of the most powerful people ever, and break you guys trust?!..Unless, it's all part of the plan. Yeah..Yeah- This must be the deal you guys talked about."

"Now you're just mixing things up Tu-"

"I don't want to hear you guys' excuses. Traitors or not, I'll no longer keep Tommy here, you'll never see him again-"

Phil and Techno freeze up at that, "You have no rights to limit him as to who visits hi-"

"I am keeping him safe, and I know that he's no longer safe here. He'll no longer stay in this wretched, cursed tundra. He'll no longer stay with any of you.

.

.

.

"Ghostboo, take us home. I'm sure you can handle both of us at least."

The ghost looks up and numbly, they nod. They don't wish to make Tubbo upset more than he is,

Aimsey steps up, holding stars bruised torso, "Please, Tubbo..We can't divide like this. He won't be safe in Snowchester with you alone-

"Are you doubting my strength in protecting him, Aimsey? Do you even know me at all?" Tubbo snarls, reaching his axe.

Aimsey fervently shakes stars head, "Gods no, I don't, but I want you to think this amicably, Tubbo. Everyone isn't safe and it's not wise for us to separate. Even if he's in our hands now, he's still in danger. If that's how Dream..how Dream is, then no doubt about it he'll strike again soon...and we need to be together when that happens."

That made Tubbo laugh, no longer minding to hide his mania, "You really look like you belong to their group, I suggest you stay there a little longer if you don't mind."

Aimsey's brows furrow, no words could ever persuade him to stay.

"Boo..let's go home..please."

The ghost nods and holds Tubbo's hand. Their transparent touch barely soothes Tubbo.

Still, it feels like his husband's touch..it's enough..it's enough.

Tommy blinks before looking at the rest, wondering why they look..they look so blu-

.

.

.

Swoop-

.

.

.

Tommy sits upright as he recognises the fabric of the couch. Looking up at the wide area with little to no furniture, he assumes that he's back in Snowchester...in the mansion.

His home. His home?

"Thank you, Jack..for taking care of my kid. I know our time has been short, but it's best for you to go now. If Ghostboo is still able to take you away, then you can have them."

His friend is barely listening from his words, inspecting Tommy from afar.

This is Tommy?

He looks so..different, it's like a guy that is just wearing an iconic Tommyinnit shirt and nothing more. Why does he look so..so broken..Is he dead? A ghost?

The wound bleeding on his neck makes him want to vomit. It looks so brutally plastered on his skin.

Knowing that that is from Dream makes it even more mortifying.

What the fuck is going on?

"I- I can't just..Tubbo it looks like something is going on and I think it's best if you let me he-"

"I don't need help. I no longer want help. Just..please, Jack. Leave us alone. Go home."

That voice, he knows well he can't push him when he's in that state. With a sigh, he tidies himself up before leaving.

He gives one last look to Tubbo with a pained face, as for Tommy..seeing what he's been doing to Tubbo..he can only hate him more.

Ghostboo was about to ask if Jack needs help in leaving, but the bald man only lifts a hand to say no and sets off the enormous doors on his way out.

The atmosphere is quiet..too quiet.

Ghostboo doesn't know what to say, not minding their blood pattering on the floor,

"I'd like you to leave too, Boo..Take Michael with you. You guys can stay in Daisy Hollow for now with Aimsey."

Concerned by his decision, they attempt to speak but Tubbo cuts him off, "Boo, no..just..don't argue with me right now. Leave Tommy and I alone.."

It takes a while for the ghost to respond, which is nothing but a laugh, as to which the other finds it unsettling, "Are you sure with your choices, Bee? This is what you really want to happen? You wish to abandon all ties and deal with Tommy alone, is that what you want?"

Hating that he called him Bee in return, well, that's what he gets for calling them Boo again, can only avert his gaze away,

"Yes."

Ghostboo closes their eyes with an internal sigh before getting Michael up. Surprisingly, he's not upset about what has been happening.

Tubbo gets close and kisses his son by the cheek, "I pray you stay safe with them, Michael..Be nice to them while I'm gone."

The little piglin frowns and oinks in an attempt to argue as Tubbo only chuckles, petting him, "Follow your dad, alright? Trust me on this."

Then he looks up at his husband's ghost and tries to smile, "Take care of him for me..for now." Ghostboo smiles back and holds Tubbo's cheek.

For some reason, the goat can't help that it's his love's hold..his comfort..his care, as he closes his eyes, wishing that he's here, "I love you, Bee. I hope you know what you are doing."

It felt like a long time since he has held him this way.

It doesn't even feel like he has ever died.

Went away.

Gone.

Leaving him behind.

Tubbo wakes up from such a daydream, his lover and son no longer there..Tommy staring at him quietly.

Mind blank.

Heart empty.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tommy cannot feel himself, the cold air around him, the chill of the floor, is he even blinking?

His body must be covered with snow, yet he hardly shivers – he's not shivering at all, is he?

The wound must have dried up at this point, leaving such ungodly scar, forever staining his skin.

His friend's mouth stays shut, unmoving after all, but he's not zoning out in space, is he?

It's like a clock; a nuke, on its countdown in t-minus 3..2..1.

Like a spark, something smashes against the wooden spruce floor as Tommy only tilts his head as a reaction.

In a fit of rage, a glass was thrown.

Its shards fall apart.

Glass after another.

Plate after plate.

Soon leads to throwing the whole table across the room.

The wooden chairs as he smashes it repeatedly, breaking it apart.

The den ended up being filled up with broken furniture; mashed up parts and pieces..forever incomplete.

Still Tommy remains unfazed – Tubbo is no longer surprised at that.

He lost him.

He lost him again.

After months in trying to get him back, the Tommy he knew is lost at sight.

It didn't make much of a difference whether they had found him or not. The moment that he was taken, his friend was gone once more.

Panting, he gives up releasing his rage and sits on the couch, letting his anger bubble up inside again as he represses it once more.

He shouldn't break like that, one should keep their composure.

He's not mad.

He's not mad.

This is fine.

This is fine!

It's just one massive crack.

It would mend in time.

In some way but he will.

After gritting his teeth for a long while, his throat croaks for a chuckle.

Then a few more before completely finding this all funny.

Tommy, puzzled by his friend's expression, could do nothing but stare at him

 What more could he do?

He can't even say anything to exclaim how demented Tubbo is acting right now.

And so, he keeps his stand, saying nothing, doing nothing.

With a final exhale, he looks up at Tommy with wide eyes and teeth bearing wide for his friend to see,

"Let's run away, eh? Just you and me, like what we have always wanted to do before."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 114 25
A story about the life of Zoe Andersen's daughter IMPORTANT: It's a FANFICTION about The Rookie and not all the facts are true!!
171K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
589K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
59.4K 2.1K 16
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ɪɴ ᴇxɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ʜᴀꜱ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜᴍᴘꜱ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟᴀᴠᴀ. ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴇ...