πŸ’žπ˜Ό π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™€π™π™‘π™„π™‰π™‚ π™‡π™ŠοΏ½...

By Lattysweets

Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his... More

Introduction
Chpt 1
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpr 42
Chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Chpt 47
Chpt 48
Chpt 49
Chpt 50
Chpt 51
Chpt 52
Chpt 53

Chpt 46

268 53 28
By Lattysweets

Chapter 46

                     Demar's pov

Silently I walk up to where Quenger was on guard, he held up his hand making me know that he is aware of my presence. "Right now him a guh mad ino and a Dean him waan si, di whole a wi life at stake," he says quietly.

"Wey Bartley dem dey?" I ask him and he answers arrogantly right away.

"Nuh ask mi caz yuh already done map out di place."

I decided to just play it cool and ask him. "Wey uno plan fi duh?"

He hissed then ask accusingly. "Yuh really dey wid di man 'oman?"

  I took a deep breath and exhale slowly, someone was coming and I inch away from where he was quietly. It was Grung and he sat down beside him, his right arm was in a sling and he his shoulders sagged in a depressed manner. "Yuh saviour come," Quenger murmurs telling him and he ask.

"Wha?"

I walk back to where they are and Grung stood up and hug me with his left arm, he sat back down and sniffed. Was he crying? I ask in my mind seeing him wipe at his face. "Don't leave Jamillia and mi youth dem please Demar," he says tearfully.

  My heart twisted at the depressed tone he spoke in and I was curious to know what happened to him, there was no time to ask as I spot someone coming and step back again. "Uno share dis ino cause mi caan guh back ina e kitchen and him sidung right unda di stairs," Hot-Tool says to them while handing over a dish.

His voice sounded deeply sad and remorseful, Antoine's silhouette came into view and I backed away further as quickly and quietly as I could. Hot-Tool walk pass him and he ask Quenger arrogantly. "Yuh dey pon guard or break?"

"Guard mi dey pon bad man a Grung a eat," Quenger responds.

"Wey yah duh out yah suh Grung?" He ask Grung like he was speaking to one of the young chappas.

"Yuh nuh sey mi nuffi guh pon di front? Suh mi come round yah suh," Grung replies calmly.

Two chappas came up to Antoine and he says to Grung. "Mi nuh waan yuh nuh wey pon di outskirts a di yard."

  Grung got up and walk off leaving the dish of food beside Quenger, Antoine and the other two chappas walk a short distance away discussing something and then I hear Adajay's phone ringing and know it was Dean calling, he took the phone from his pocket and look at it before putting it to his ears while walking away to the other side. I hurried back to the car but Dean had finished talking to him on the phone so I had to call her and find out what took place.

"Tsk, a sey mi fi mek sure a me and him two son dem alone a come and him will give me the directions when mi dey pon mi way," she hiss telling me.

"A'right we a stick to plan A, see yuh ina a few love yuh," I tell her and end the call before driving off.

  I call Joposki to find out if everything was alright aboard the container ship and he tells me 'yes,' we are paying off the ship crew a lot of money to do us this favor and I was nervous, an army plane that size can attract a lot of attention and I didn't want our plan to fail. I went back to the safe house and got four hours worth of sleep, when I awake I text Dean to make sure she was awake and getting herself ready. I call Bad-Drugs and he confirmed that he was getting ready.

                       Dean's pov

  I was a ball of nerves as I drank my tea and check out of the guest house, I drive to the airport where I hand in the car and leave with Demar. The four laptops on the backseat blinked in unison as we drive to meet Karim who'll be keeping or things safe until we return. He was already there and got out as we drive up to his car parked on the beach. After a quick exchange in greeting, I drive off in the car alone with only a gun and my phone. The police cars Bad-Drugs and his team was in were parked along the road in eleven miles Bull Bay, I beeped them and drive up the road leading to where Antoine was hiding out in Fourteen miles.

  Parking at the corner Demar told me to I press the phone calling Adajay's number, when Antoine answer I tell him that I was outside and that he should come out. I started back the car and drive to the yard where Demar said he was, there was more than one house in the yard and I got out of the car nervously looking around as I feel eyes on me, the place was quiet as day was just lighting out and I got back into the car and drive away slowly from the gate.

  My phone rings with Adajay's number calling and I answer him saying. "It look like mi dey a dah wrong place Anthonia mussi gi mi wrong direction."

"Who and yuh ina di car?" He ask.

"Me and my boys, dem a sleep wey yuh dey mi feel scared?" I reply and ask sidelining him.

"Reverse back up to di gate and come outta di car," he says in his authoritative tone that I despised.

   I reverse and park, then carry down one of the back glass a short way so as to make it look like the boys were actually on the backseat sleeping. Gremlin came to the car door as I open it and he look in on the backseat, I step out of the car so he couldn't look closer to see that the boys weren't actually covered up in there. He waved his hand and I look in the direction he was waving and saw Antoine. My heart thumped hard in my chest and I was distracted as Gremlin began touching me searchingly. I flashed off his hand with a nasty hiss and press the lock button in my hand locking the car and walking off towards Antoine.

  A man with a computer was standing at a wall beside him, I pause looking around before staring at him. I looked down and cover my face as if I was crying, the truth is I felt like doing so but I have to put on the act. I jumped as he came closer and I backed away from him and lean against the wall of a house, my eyes filled with tears and my anger at him rage.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask in anguish instead of the anger I was feeling.

  "My sons?" He ask coming nearer and I pointed at the car then step towards it then stop and turn back to him.

"Where is Adajay and the others?" I ask hoping Demar have manage to get inside and is getting them out from the back already.

"You and Demar dey?" He ask.

  "What?!" I ask making up my face and acting surprise. I know Adajay's photo gallery was pinned because of little inquisitive Adalan so he was going after heresies or whatever I won't be admitting it in this situation.

   I hiss and walk to the car pressing it and opening the drivers door, I spot a police car coming and heard a low whistle as I push my hand to the back door lock. I got out and move to open the back door of the car then pause looking at the approaching police cars, I look to where Antoine was and saw him calling me with his hand. I close back the back door and walk into the yard, he was crouch down behind the wall looking at me evilly. I held up my hands and stood there eyeing him with anger until Gremlin say the police cars have driven off and gone.

  The siren wailed once some distance away and that was my queue to try and drive away, I almost break into a big smile knowing Demar had gotten Adajay and the others away. "Mi a guh drive-in and park," I say walking off and out the gate.

  A few other chappas came into view and hurry towards Antoine, I start the car and turn as if I was going to reverse in. Gremlin opens the gate for me but I sped off when I saw Antoine coming towards the car, I was shaking so badly I could hardly hold unto the steering wheel. I slowed to a stop and unlock my phone quickly to call Demar, a squeal of tyres came from behind and I sink down my foot on the gas speeding off along the dirt road.

I slowed passing the police car that Bad-Drugs shottas were driving in and drove past them, a glance in my rear view mirror showed me two jeeps behind me doing the same thing. My phone began ringing from the floor of the passenger seat, but since it was Antoine calling with Adajay's phone I had no interest to answer it. I stretch across and pick it up as I slowed near the main road and I pocketed it and drive out unto the main. I thank my luck that there wasn't any uncoming vehicles and step on the gas.

  My aim is to get to likkle Copa and I hope to God the aircraft is already there, through the rear view mirror I spot one of the jeep some distance behind me and a police car following it as I drive over the ten miles bridge. I was sweating profusely in the cool morning air and my heart racing, seeing the aircraft I was almost out of the car before stopping it at Karim's foot. I ran towards it seeing Demar standing just inside it and I was pulled up and away from the opening hastily as the aircraft began to rise.

   When I turn around I was shock to see Antoine clinging on and hoisting himself into the aircraft, we hurried away through the narrow space between the container side and the inside of the aircraft and Demar quickly place the iron there so that he couldn't follow us through, his only resort as the door of the aircraft begin to close was to go inside the ten foot container and that he did. Unbelievable I say in my mind while shaking my head as Demar shut and lock the door with him inside it.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 444 32
EIGHTEEN (18) year old Dean is almost finished with high school when the don of her community let her know he wanted her. Angry and wanting to escape...
70.8K 7.2K 54
"Cho, a just through man nuh wan' kill yuh ino crasis gal," At the ripe age of twenty-one Adajay wanted to just be done with men altogether, with an...
26.7K 994 44
Insert from story "You have kind eyes." He said, holding my gaze. "You look innocent." That was on purpose. "Are you ever going to tell me your name...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...