The Cantankerous Traveler ( G...

De BrazilianSamuraiboy

Warning : this story doesn't make any sense it's super cringe and only retarded people like the author of thi... Mais

Prologue : ah shit here we go again
Y/n Bio
Chapter 1 : the city of freedom
Chapter 2: Meeting the knights
Chapter 3 : Egg destroyer
Chapter 4 : Adventures in dragonspine
Chapter 5 : Adventures in dragonspine (part 2)
Chapter 6 :The Gliding license
Y/n backstory part (1/3)
Chapter 7 : 1 fake treasure and 1 son of a bitch
Chapter 8: Getting Ara ara.
Chapter 9: The stand user could be anyone
Chapter 10: The femboy bard
Y/n backstory part (2/3)
Chapter 11: Stop right there criminal scum
Y/n backstory the end
Chapter 12: MY BESTO FRIENDO
Chapter 13: Masterchef teyvat
Chapter 14: Dancing with the dragon.
Chapter 15: You know the rules and so do I
Chapter 16: Teaching Dvalin how to pray
The best comments in this book so far
Chapter 17 : liyue harbor bullshit
Chapter 18: Morax fucking dies
Chapter 19: I'm stronger I'm smarter I'm better
Chapter 20: Hold on this whole operation was your idea
Chapter 21: Standing here
Chapter 22: Spy on the fatui you said, It'll be fine you said... FINE YOU SAID!
Chapter 23: If you want it.
Chapter 24: Back away i will deal with this fatui scum myself
Chapter 25: How are you water
Chapter 26: Put these horny ambitions to rest
Chapter 27: Peek a boo motherfucker
The best comments in this book so far... part 2
Chapter 29: Excuse me brah
Chapter 30: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 1)
Chapter 31: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 2)
Chapter 32: Y/n fights his schizophrenia (part 3)
Chapter 33: Mr.FineAss vs The lord of pigeons
Chapter 34 : I have no enemies
Chapter 35: The archon of Thighs
Chapter 36 : You're finally awake.

Chapter 28: "I will do what i must"

832 23 47
De BrazilianSamuraiboy

The chapter begins with Y/n falling in the abyss butt ass naked screaming at the top of his lungs.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Later

And he finally reached the ground .

Y/n: I have been falling for 30 MINUTES ! *sigh* where in the living hell am I ?

He looked around saw a bunch of hilichurls dancing with abyss mages , a bunch of skeletons , some broken houses and castles .

Y/n : Oh yeah the abyss . What are the chances of finding aether in here ?

And he started to wander around the abyss seeing some weird monsters more hilichurls more abyss mages ,some weird knights .

He avoided unnecessary conflict started searching for the high ground so he could get a view of what in the living hell he ended getting himself into . After climbing the ruins of what it seems to be a castle and getting a good view of the area .

Y/n: Damn , this place is horrible , how do these hilichurls live in here ? Anyway is Aether is actually here there's only one way of making him come to me .

And he filled his lungs with oxygen and screamed with everything he could.

Y/n: AETHER I FOUNDED YOUR SISTER ALREADY IF YOU'RE HERE COME WITH ME OTHERWISE I'M GONNA F2CK HER AGAIN !

...

Suddenly an portal was opened behind him.

Y/n: What the fuck ?

And an tall son of a bitch with more hp than all the bosses in the game walked out of it.

"Haha shield"

Y/n: Oh this is just what I needed right now .

The abyss herald stepped out of the portal doing that goofy ahh pose the heralds are always doing and just ... stood there menacingly.

While they were both staring at each other Y/n tried to make him talk .

Y/n: Excuse me sir , hmmm I'm here to pick up an order , two large pepperoni and a calzone, name is ... "fuck you" .

Abyss herald: ...

Y/n: ... ok maybe this is not a good moment to be sarcastic, it's not everyday I get to see a tall with blue and black armor exuding masculinity anger and racism walk out of a portal after I told my friend I want to f2ck his sister... what should I do ?

They kept staring at each other for while , and Y/n was getting nervous so he punched the herald creating a hole in his chest turning him into a donut . The herald was about to stab him with a hydro sword but Y/n ripped off his head .

Y/n: ... nice .

But when he was about to leave another portal opened right in front of him . 2 abyss heralds aalked out of it and Aether was behind them.

Y/n: Oh my God , Aether ! finding you was easier than expected thank God .

Y/n went for a hug put the heralds pushed him away from Aether who was just staring at him with disappointment in his eyes.

Y/n: C'mon what is this shit now , u mad because I said I was going t f2ck your sister again, I can f2ck you too if you want , you just need to ask nicel-

Aether: Y/n shut up !

Abyss herald #1: Prince , who is this boy ?

Aether: *sigh* Step back both of you , and stay quiet.

The heralds bowed and took a few steps back .

Y/n: What is this shit ? Did you become a Disney princess or something like that .

Aether: Y/n please ...can't you just stop with these jokes !? And why are you naked ?

Y/n: ... about the jokes ... no fucking way . And why I'm naked , it's the abyss mages fault . Now tell me why are you here ?

A bunch of hilichurls and abyss mages started surrounding them while they were talking.

Aether: Y/n , I know you are a curious person , but you are way to dumb to understand my goals here . I just want you to do one simple thing.

Y/n: Impregnate your sister ?

Aether: If you dare to talk about her again , I'll feed you to the hilichurls !

Y/n: ...

Aether: Good , Y/n I just want you to do one thing , don't try to stop the abyss ...

Y/n: ... ok ... will tell me why ?

Aether: ... No

Y/n: If you don't tell me why I won't stop.

Aether sighed and explained to Y/n all the shit that happened in khaenria , the archons destroying everything the people turning into monsters all that blabla .
Aether: You're happy now ?

Y/n: Ok let me get this straight. A milf hunter and an alcoholic femboy and other 5 ladies destroyed the nation you created, and then they turned into these litle shots from the abyss and now you want to get revenge on the new archons and the people of this world who have no idea of what the hell happened and don't have nothing to do with khaenriah ?

Aether: YES THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO DO , I JUST WANT YOU TO KEEP LUMINE SAFE AND OUT OF MY WAY !

Y/n: Hmmmmm... you know all these people are innocent right ? Most of them probably don't even know what khaenriah is and probably wouldn't want that shit to happen. Also-

Aether: Y/n can't you see that you are too dumb to understand this !?

Y/n: Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately, you want to make some innocent helpless idiots with a bunch of problems pay because their former gods attacked your clash of clans village , THIS IS BULLSHIT !

Aether the hilichurls and the heralds got angy at Y/n because everything he said was true , and they all started to slowly approach Y/n menacingly while Aether was staring into his soul .

Aether: Y/n ... if you're not with me ... then you're my enemy .

Y/n was disgusted when he heard Aether say this.

Y/n: ... Only a sith deals in absolutes . I will do what I must.

Aether: You will try .

The heralds and the hilichurls charged at Y/n , and Aether grabbed his golden sword and jumped at him aswell . Y/n realized the shit he had gotten himself into so he punched the ground creatin an earthquake and tried to snatch the sword out of Aether hands , but Aether somehow punched the absolute living shit out of him .

Sending him flying away , he couldn't believe it, how the hell he got so fucking strong . He got back up wiping some blood out his mouth .

Y/n: What did you do ?

Aether: Simple , I knew you would try to interfere with my plans , so I leveled up the game .

Y/n: What the fuck does that mean ?

He wanted to gave some time t think about but Aether didn't wanted to waste time with him and threw a fucking lightning at his friend sending flying far far away landing in the middle of a bunch of hilichurls.

Aether was about ot leave but Y/n used the powers of anemo and created a big ass tornado using the hilichurls and threw all of them at Aether . Burying the blonde femboy and his heralds in a mountain of hilichurls.

When Aether popped his head out of the mountain , Y/n grabbed him by the neck like he was a fucking chicken lifted him up and returned the favor punching him with so much strength which ended breaking his nose .

Aether: You , actually hit me !

Y/n: And there's more from where that came from!

And they started to throw hands at each other , Aether grabbed Y/n's arm did some weird acrobatic moves and dislocated his shoulder .

Y/n: Son of a bitch.

He got angy and then punched the living shit out of the abyss princess burying him in the hilichurls again . Aether popped his head out only to be kicked away by Y/n .

Y/n: You had me going for a moment there.

While Y/n was menacingly walking towards Aether to put him to sleep for good and end the fight he got backstabbed by one of the heralds , and Aether grabbed his sword and infused it with cyro before stabbing Y/n with it freezing him . He though it was over, but Y/n break out of the ice and punched the living shit out of Aether again , this time it was so strong he broke 2 of Aether's teeth .

He also turned both heralds into donuts when they tried to attack , he was winning the fight, until he was losing . And hydro abyss trapped him in a bubble , the hilichurls got back up and they were about to eat Y/n but Aether ordered them to stop.

Aether: This is your last chance Y/n , you can't defeat me ! I'm doing the right thing here , can't you understand how important all of this is to me ?

Y/n looked at Aether , then he looked at the hilichurls then he realized what he gotten himself into.

Y/n: Okay I need some time to think , there's more than 100 hilichurls surrounding me , somehow Aether got way too stronk , and I don't have a weapon, I'm bleeding like a fucking pig in here HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS , wait I have a brain , and I still have my legs ... I can still win this ... You're wrong Aether . There's still one thing I can do.

Aether: What ?

Y/n turned around and ran like his life depended on it .

Y/n: NIGERUNDAYO

Aether: I fucking KNEW IT ! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE .

An epic chase started with hilichurls throwing rocks at Y/n and everything , Y/n looked behind and realized his plan would work because all the abyss mages were cyro , he needed only 1 o them to be hydro so he could freeze all the hilichurls, so he started running even faster searching for another herald or hydro abyss mage .

30 fucking minutes later

Y/n was losing his patience and even more hilichurls started chasing him and he didn't founded a single hydro abyss mage , he was getting tired already but he remembered how valuable life can be and kept running as fast as he fucking could .

Y/n: be patient Y/n , just wait .... until you find A FUCKING HYDRO ABYSS MAGE !

And he finally founded the abyss mage he needed to execute his , he was just chilling with his hilichurls until they noticed Y/n and started chasing him aswell.

That's the time t turn the tables , Y/n stopped running and stomped on the ground creating an earthquake strong to show Aether and the hilichurls how mad he was .

Y/n: 30 long minutes .

Aether: What ?

He threw himself in the middle of the crowd and created another big ass anemo tornado freezing everyone in there .

Y/n: I've waited , FOR SO FUCKING LONG !

Y/n transformed back into his final form when he was to finish off Aether, another portal appeared right in front of him and within 1 second he founded himself in the middle of somewhere in liyue.

Y/n: SON OF A BITCH !

Chapter end

Now I'm gonna ask my dear readers 1 simple question

Do you guys want me to do chapters of the other characters quests like eula albedo zhongli etc, or yall just want keep with the main story to reach inazuma and sumeru

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 34.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
172K 9.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
406K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC