Loving Me (Brian Quinn x Read...

By bay9716

You've just moved to New York, all you want is to move on and start something new. Life has been rough the pa... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: New Start!
Chapter 2: Joey Roses
Chapter 3: Goodnight
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5:Meeting the Cats
Chapter 6:White Castle
Chapter 7: First Day
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: Pool Party
Chapter 10: Flirting
Chapter 11: Date
Chapter 12: Dance Hall 🍋
Chapter 13: Missing You
Chapter 14: Concert
Chapter 15: I am an Idiot
Chapter 16: Shock 🍋
Chapter 18: I Just Know 🌶️
Chapter 19: I Struck a Deal
Chapter 20: Flying 🌶️
Chapter 21: Nets
Chapter 22: I Missed You
Chapter 23: Punishment
Chapter 24: Let me Explain 🌶️
Chapter 25: You're Mine
Chapter 26: Award Night
Chapter 27: Marry Me 🌶️
Chapter 28: Time to Plan
Chapter 29: The Wedding
Chapter 30: Another Surpise 🌶️
Chapter 31: Sick
Chapter 32: Party 🌶️
Chapter 33: This Can't Be True
Chapter 34: FUCK
Chapter 35: But I want You....
Chapter 36: First Look
Chapter 37: What will it be?
Chapter 36: Are You The Pizza Guy?
Chapter 39: No
Chapter 40: It's Time
Author Note

Chapter 17: Holy Shit🌶️

626 8 2
By bay9716

YOUR POV (LONG chapter 🤭)

You spent the next few hours in your office, it's hard to do work when your mind won't stop racing with what happened earlier today..

You didn't tell him how you felt... but you sort of got distracted... God...his lips on your neck... his hands on your body..

You get ripped away from your thoughts when you see him standing in the doorway.. He changed.. he is now in some dark wash jeans.. a green flannel..

'The night is about to begin..' he says as you inch closer to him.

'Don't hate me, but I picked out something for you to wear..'

As you meet his chest he grabs your chin and bends down and kisses you...

I'll see you soon..

He moves out of the way and you head towards the bedroom. You look on the bed and there is a white, silk dress... You strip from your clothes and you take your bra off and slip into the dress..

You go the bathroom and spray your favorite perfume and fix your hair... You freshen up your face and then stand at the door..

You open the door and all the lights are out, but you see the living room dimly lit.. you walk down the hallway and hear light music playing as candles come into view... Once you look around you notice Brian standing by the dining room table and you see two plates of chicken Alfredo and garlic bread..

But that isn't what really captures your attention.. it's the look on his face when he see's you...

'I uh, made you dinner..' he says scratching the back of his head

Thank you.. you say taking your seat...

As you two begin to eat, you notice he doesn't take his eyes off you at all...

Once done eating, he takes your plates and you make your way to the couch.. and he shortly follows... he sits very close to you... you notice his eyes traveling down your body.

'I have a lot I want to say...' he says taking your hand in his...

'You are beautiful, on the inside and out.. You light up my life that has felt dark for a while... I want to be with you... I may have been a puss a week ago... but now I don't want to be without you...'

Brian... you say pulling his gaze to yours..

You are amazing.. I want to chase away every fear that lies in your head...

'(Y/N)' he says breathless taking your hand that's on his face..

'Will you be my girlfriend..'

Your heart skips at those words...

Of corse I will..

(LONG AWAITED!!! SMUTT incoming!!!)

he stands and hoists you up at the same time... as he kisses you, your passions dancing around making you feel light... his hands on your hips and the cool breeze making your nipples harden... his hands travel from your hips to your waist, he picks you up and you wrap your legs around him..running your fingers through his hair.

He groans and starts walking towards the bedroom... kicking the door open as you two enter in... he sets you down on the floor and stops kissing you.. 'Do you want this?' As he cups your facing searching for the reassurance he needs..

You nod and begin to unbutton his shirt as he brings you back into a deep kiss, your tongues waring for dominance. Once you get that last button, you pull his shirt off revealing his strong chest and broad shoulders.. you feel your knees get weak as he picks you up and puts you on the bed.

He lays beside you and begins to kiss down your neck as his hands roam your hips and waist... one hand cups one of your breasts and he moans into your ear, making you even more wet than before.. 'I will never leave you like that again..' he says nibbling on your collarbone.. you gasp as he plays with your nipple through the thin material of the dress. He straddles you, which makes you feel small compared to him... his eyes burning with passion... he looks at how hard your nipples are in the fabric of that dress, and he smirks.. he bends down and pulls the dress down a little, revealing more of your tits, but not too much. He nibbles and sucks on them.. then he smushed them together and puts his face between them. Then you feel his tongue on your chest

Your eyes roll as you make soft moans..
he moves off of you and grabs the hem of your dress and begins to pull the dress off of you.. revealing your tits. He almost growls as he bends down taking one in his hand and one in his mouth. He begins to suck...bite..and lick your nipples.. you moan and run your fingers through his hair. His tongue dances around your nipple so effortlessly. One of his hands releases your tit and starts to inch down your side... finding the side of your underwear..

He releases your tit from his mouth and looks into your eyes 'You're so damn hot..' he says kissing you again, as he runs his fingers through your hair and then holding the back of your neck..

'Tell me what you want darling..Have you ever had a man eat you out properly?'

You shake your head no and he smiles..

'Does this make me your first'

Mmhhmmm..

He kisses your cheek as he slowly makes his way down... he spreads your legs revealing your star-wars underwear that you accidentally left on..

'Oh fuck..' he smirks...

'That's my girl..' he yanks your underwear off and you rest your legs wide open.. revealing your sex... he moans and grabs your leg holding it to his face.. he runs a fingers down your calf.. then he leans down and bites your thigh, making you jump..

He lays down between your legs, and you feel one of his hands rest on your thigh..

'Look at me' he says and you can feel his breath so close to your sex..  you look down and he smiles and you feel one of his fingers lightly touch the folds..

Uhhh.. you moan out as he flicks your clit lightly..
'You're so wet..' he leans in and you feel his tongue slide up your slit..

Oh fuck! You moan out.. you feel the smile on his face as he suddenly takes your clit in his mouth
You grab the sheets..

His tongue swirls around you as he lightly sucks.. sending pleasure through your body.. one of his hands moves from your thigh as you feel a finger enter into you.. as he begins to pump slowly...

Holy Shit.. your legs begin to shake.. and your walls tighten around his finger soon he finds your sweet spot and he slides two fingers in playing with it

Brian! You holler out as his eyes meet yours and he winks, his pace quickens and his tongue makes laps on your clit... as your hips buck and he holds you down with one hand.

I-I I'm gonna cum.. you say trying to catch your breath as he fingers you as hard as he can... then you feel it burst through... the pleasure overwhelms you as you shudder beneath him..

You have never felt this much pleasure during sex.. not with anyone..

He pulls his fingers out and he sits up on his knees and he looks at you.. he sticks his fingers in his mouth and sucks them clean.. as he starts making his way toward your face.. as soon as his crotch gets close to yours.. he presses down and you feel his dick pressing against his jeans.. you roll your eyes as he grabs your cheeks tightly making you look him in the eye..

'If you keep rolling your eyes like that, I'm gonna lose it....'

He kisses you, tasting yourself on his lips, you moan as his hand locks on your waist as he grinds into you.. the friction of his jeans sends you into another wave.. he grinds harder and harder as he nibbles and sucks on your earlobe...

Soon you feel yourself release again.. and then he stops and smiles.. kissing you as he stands up... he begins to undo his pants quickly and drops them and his boxers to the ground.. releasing his dick.. your eyes go wide..

'I want to feel your hand on it...' he says as he strokes it inching closer to the bed..

You sit up and his eyes are burning your skin again..

'Fuck...' he grabs your tit and smacks it..
he takes your hand and puts it on his sex.. you begin to stroke it.. slow at first.. looking intensely into his eyes while you do it..

He moans in pleasure as you begin to pump faster and faster...

'I can't take it anymore..' he says pulling away from your grip and pushing  you back onto the bed.. he pulls your butt to the edge as he spreads your legs wide... placing each one on his shoulders and grabbing your hips. He then guides his member to your slit...

'I'm gonna make love to you..' he says as he pushes in...

He fills you up.. and your vag tightens around him...

You roll your eyes back as you moan
fffuuuccckkk

He smirks and starts to go slow.. pushing as deep as he can into you... the hand that was on your hip is now rubbing your clit as he begins to pick up his speed.. he begins to grunt as he gets faster and faster.

'Shit..your so damn tight' after quickening his pace for a time he suddenly stops and pushes you further up onto the bed as he crawls with you.. as he begins to pound even harder.. the sounds of you two fucking fills the room as he slams hard into you..

'Fuck fuck fuck!' He screams as he goes at a speed you have never had before.. his hands are gripping your wrists so tight and your pussy tightens around him as you go into your third orgasum...

'I'm gonna cum' he says into your neck,  he pounds as hard as he can into your pussy.. soon you feel his warmth fill you...

He slowly comes to a stop, you both are shaking, panting for breath... he sits up and looks into your eyes..

'Holy fucking shit..'
that is-
'The best sex I have ever had' he says kissing you slowly...

'I need to go blow out those fucking candles' he says jumping up and putting on his boxers..

He goes to the bathroom first and and grabs a towel..

He looks at you and smiles.
'I'll be back.. don't move..'

Soon he comes back, 'spread'em'

You open your legs and he cleans you up... then he grabs his flannel from off the floor and hands it to you.. as you stand, grabbing your underwear you head to the bathroom.

Once you relieve yourself you come back and join him in bed..

You curl up in his arms...

Brian...
'Mmmhhmm'

I love you....

'I love you baby' he says giving you a deep kiss that lulls you to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 50 26
Brian 'Q' Quinn is a happy bachelor with a full life. Podcaster, small business owner, and cable tv celebrity have all served him well in a life he's...
25.7K 840 70
Apollonia felt as though she had been running away her entire life. What happens when she decides to start chasing the impractical. //Ranked Number o...
9.9K 147 42
Emily is a massive fan of impractical jokers and her favourite joker is Sal! But what happens when she moves to a new street and Sal lives across the...
60.5K 599 24
Jacklyn Landry has been through hell. Most of that is her fault, but the four guys she PA's for don't help the situation. Will dating one of them tur...