DIGIMON TAMERS: THE BATTLE EV...

Bởi Guardlet08

4 years later after the D-reaper and Parasimon attack, the Tamers reunited to their Digimon. Now the Tamers i... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
ONE SHOT SERIES
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 1
>> CHAPTER 1: TRIP TO TRANSILVANIA
>> CHAPTER 2: KYOUSUKE
>> CHAPTER 3: THE CREATURE LIVING UNDER THE MOON
>> CHAPTER 4: THE POWER OF FAMILY'S LOVE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
1K READERS!?
CHAPTER 24
RIKA AND JERI'S BROADCAST [1K READER SPECIAL]
ONE SHOT SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
A/N
I'M BACK!!!!!
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 29
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 30
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 2
>> CHAPTER 1: THE TIME CROSS
>> CHAPTER 2: THE D-REAPER'S HOST
>> CHAPTER 3: SAVING A FRIEND
>> CHAPTER 4: HEADS UP FROM FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 5: BATTLE FOR YOUR SOULMATE
>> CHAPTER 6: THE CRIMSON HEART
>> CHAPTER 7: LOSING SOMEONE TO THE DARKNESS
>> CHAPTER 8: TAKATO'S FIGHTING SPIRIT
>> CHAPTER 9: THE YIN AND YANG'S FINAL DUEL
>> CHAPTER 10: THE PAIN AND TRUTHS BEHIND THE BOND
>> CHAPTER 11: TAMERS REUNITE
>> CHAPTER 12: RED AND BLUE, THE COLORS FOR THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 13: NO MATTER WHAT FUTURE BRINGS
ONE SHOT: CHIBI KITSUNE
THE DARK WAR ARC
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 31

123 3 0
Bởi Guardlet08

CHAPTER 31: THE WAR BEGAN

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, After proving to his brother, Suzie decided to join the Tamers to defeat Black, unknowing the danger coming to all of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Somewhere

Somewhere, in one abandon house. The outside of the house was seen so old as the bricks was nearly fall off and the windows are broken. Inside it all the furniture was cover in white blanket and if not it was full of cobwebs, dusty or destroyed. In one broken sofa there was Black, sitting with his eyes closed.

"I love you too..."

Black's eyes clenched when suddenly a memory of a girl play to his mind again. As before, the face of the girl is couldn't be seen in his head but even though the voice is blurry Black recognized it.

"Why... That was long time ago... That person... Is gone... But... Why am i remembering her out of nowhere? Her words? Her voice? Her love? Why?" Black thought to himself, trying to find an answer to himself.

"LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOURSELF..."

Black thought suddenly cut off by the deep voice. He open his eyes and stared at the broken mirror. Suddenly the room become dark and two red eyes appeared behind Black. But instead of reacting to the presence sudden appearance, he doesn't even flinched a little. As if used to it. He's just closed his eyes and speak at the presence behind him.

"What are you doing here? I didn't remember summoning you." Black said in cold tone. The presence chuckle at his cold attitude and answer.

"I'M JUST CHECKING HOW YOU'RE DOING THESE DAYS. AFTER ALL, WE SHARE THE SAME GOAL."

Black scoffed and open his eyes.

"I don't need you checking me. I'm fine by myself. Why don't you just get lost." Black said to the presence.

"I COULD DO THAT... BUT I NEED TO KNOW ONE THING FIRST."

"And that is?" Black asked.

"WHEN WILL YOU PROCEED TO THE PLAN?"

Black open his eyes and look at the broken mirror.

"Patient. Our goal will be achieve. Sooner or Later." Black said. The presence just stared at him before it squinted its red eyes.

"VERY WELL... I'LL LEAVE YOU TO IT."

And with that, the room go back to normal and the presence disappeared. Leaving Black there and still staring at broken mirror.

"Soon... This world will fall to the shadow of darkness." Black said as his red eyes glows through his mask, showing how cold it is.

Shinjuku

One week after returning from the past, Takato and Rika are currently sitting at the cafeteria of their school, eating their lunch. With their old clothes is destroyed from the battle Takato and Rika decides to change their appearance. Takato is wearing a blue hooded jacket with black pockets in front of it and wearing a gray cargo pants. While Rika is wearing violet neck zipper jacket together with blue jeans. She also decided to change her hairstyle to her old one, her ponytail hair style, but this time die to her puberty it is flow down to her neck.

"There you are!"

Takato and Rika turn their heads and saw their friends, Henry, Jeri, Kazu and Kenta is going at them. Like Takato and Rika, the Tamers decided to change their clothes too. Henry is wearing a a black t-shirt over top of orange jacket and dress pants. Jeri is wearing a gold color sleeve dress over top of green sleevless dress. Kazu is wearing a black polo shirt and light gray chino pants. Kenta is wearing a pure white Hawaiian style shirt, no design, and blue brown pants.

"Oh hey Kazu what's up?" Takato asked before taking a bite at his sandwich. Suddenly Kazu slam his hand in the table, that make Takato and Rika flinch a little.

"What's up?! You should know what's up?!" Kazu said, angry for something. Takato and Rika is quite taken back at a boy outburst.

"What do you babbling about this time visor boy?" Rika said with a annoyed look at her face.

"Why didn't you guys let you come in the past?! I wanna my past self you know!" Kazu shouted at them.

"Yeah! We're Tamers! Why you guys always have the cool stuff while us is leaving behind!" Kenta said to them. Henry and Jeri sit down at the table but still looking at them.

"How did you even know that?" Rika ask at the two whining teenager.

"JIAN TOLD US!" The two of them shouted.

"He told us that four of you go to the past and didn't even let us know!" Kazu said. Rika gave Takato a "Can you handle this or I'll handle this myself " look. Takato sigh and decided to explain to his whining friends.

"Okay first of all, it was an accident. Black send us in the past in order to distract us and capture Rika, we didn't even know he was planning that in the first place. And second, did you even know we almost lose Rika that time and third, how we're supposed to let you guys come if we didn't even know how to come back!" Takato said to his friend.

"And besides if it wasn't for Jian we're probably still on the past. Good thing he manage to get us home." Henry said to them. Kazu and Kenta sit back while still grumbling that they should be come too. Jeri smile at them before turning to Rika.

"What do you think Rika? It's good thing we have Jian by our side right." Jeri smile at her.

"I don't trust him." Rika mutter in her breath before sipping at her juice. Everyone was taken back at her answer, they look at her confused.

"Huh? What do you mean Rika? I mean i'm pretty sure you are trusting him as much I trust him right?" Takato asked at his girlfriend. Rika take a sip on her juice before putting it down and look at them.

"Yeah... At first. But suddenly i don't trust him anymore." Rika said to them.

"Why not?" Jeri asked to her, worried.

"Yeah, i mean all Jian do is help us and nothing wrong on us. And he's my future self. What could possibly he do for you not to trust him?" Henry asked to her.

"To us yes nothing, but to Black he did." Rika said to them.

"What?" They all asked at the same time. Rika look down and start explain it.

"While I'm tied up at the D-reaper's core. Black told me something that i couldn't believe it." Rika said to them.

"And that is?" Takato asked her.

"Black said to me Jian took something to him that make him like that. Like Jian did something to Black so horrible that cause him to be evil." Rika said while remembering Black's words to her.

*FLASHBACK*

"Yes, because yours are different of what I've been through. Tell me, how would you feel if the person who you love the most is died in your hands?" Black asked, Rika was shocked at this.

"And as for that scum Jian, he deserves of what happens to him. He deserves to see all those important to him to die! All of you have no idea of what horrible your friend did to me! He's the reason why i did all of this! Why I'm suffering the pain he did to me! Because he took something from me and I'm just returning the favor. By taking the lives of all of his friends." Black said to her.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"He also said to me that the person he love the most died at his hands." Rika while looking down more.

"What? A-Are you sure about that Rika?" Takato asked in shock. Rika just gave him a nod.

"Oh come on! You're really not believing that guy right? He's probably messing up your mind that time!" Kazu said before leaning back and put his hands behind his head.

"Kazu have a point Rika, Black can be untrustworthy. He's probably just trying to trick you." Henry said to her. Rika shake her head and continue.

"No. I can tell that time Black is telling the truth. I can sense a pain and hatred he have based on his tone. He wasn't lying on that moment for sure." Rika explained to them.

"If that's the case, then... What Jian took from Black to make him so evil?" Jeri asked to her.

"I don't know... Black didn't mention anything of that or even give a clue. He just said that." Rika explained to them. Takato gently grab her hand hold it. Rika look at him and Takato just gave her a warm smile.

"Anyway, if we ask Jian about it there's a chance he tell the truth or lie to us, some i think it's better stay this conversation between us." Henry said to them.

"You should tell that to Kazu. If he didn't tattle about it to everyone." Kenta said to him.

"Hey!"

"He have a point there." Takato chimes in.

"HEY!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*BRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!*

It was now end of the school hours, the students is currently leaving the school including the Tamers.

"See ya tomorrow chumley!" Kazu grinned.

"Yeah see ya!" Takato smile and with that Kazu and Kenta walk home. Takato turn around and walk towards his girlfriend.

"Let's go." Takato smile before taking her hand, Rika smile and nod. They both started to walk away from the school and when they're little far away Takato started to talk.

"So... Are you free tomorrow?" Takato asked then Rika look at him, curious.

"Yeah why?" Rika asked.

"Well I'm just wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow. It's been a while since we last date!" Takato smile at her. Rika gave a sly smile while raising an eyebrow.

"A while? Didn't we just date last day you Goggle-head?" Rika asked.

"Y-Yeah but come on! It's normal for the couple to date Rika! So you're in?" Takato asked, Rika just gave him an approval smile.

"Sure, pick me up at 10 tomorrow morning." Rika smile.

"Great! Now where is great place to date? A park? Nah it's too common, mall? Too crowd besides you hate mall, in department store-wait a department store?! No! Who would date on that place!" Takato said as he keep thinking. Rika just smiling while watching her boyfriend thinking when suddenly she look forward and gasp.

"Takato."

"Maybe in bakery? But mom and dad is there, they're just going to tease us."

"Takato!"

"What?"

Takato look at her and saw her serious glare. He follow her gaze and gasp when suddenly he saw Black standing in front of them.

"Black!" They growled. Black chuckled while staring.

"Did i interrupt your special moment?" Black asked.

"What do you want!?" Rika growled at him.

"If you're here to take Rika then forget about it! I stopped you in the pass and I'm willing to do it again here!" Takato shouted at him while going at in front of Rika. Black just look down and chuckled.

"I gotta admit that plan was a failed. I knew even I took her with you in the line it will just going to get annoying with you following me." Black said before looking at them.

"I'm just here to tell all of you that two days from now, on Shinjuku will be our battle ground." Black said to them.

"Battle ground?" They both asked. Suddenly Rika gasped as soon she realize what he meant by that.

"Black... Don't tell me you..." Rika trailed off as she was fearing the worse.

"That's right. Right now I declare a WAR between you Tamers and me and my army. I'm giving all of you a two days to move the all the citizen here in Shinjuku so no one can interfere our battle. So it's going to between you and me." Black said to them. They both gasped in shock.

"A war? Are you crazy!? Why would you start a war!? Just what you gained from it except chaos and destruction!" Takato shouted. Black chuckled and spread out his arms.

"To answer your question in that war will define the fate of the world! I'm tired enough hiding behind so that's why we should settle this for once and for all! Who would win in that war will be the ruler of the world!" Black shouted before he clenched his fist.

"Once i destroy all of you nothing will stand in my plans destroying this pitiful world we live in and create the world i've always wanted!" Black said to then. Takato and Rika just growled at his insane idea.

"As if that's gonna happen!" Rika shouted.

"Yeah we'll stop you to the very end!" Takato shouted at him.

"Then if i were you I will start moving the people now in this city. I'm just giving you a two days before me and my army will attack here in Shinjuku. You can recruit as many as you want because once that the war started I will show no mercy!" Black said at both of them as his eyes visible to his mask as if it's piercing through Takato and Rika.

"We won't let you hurt anybody if it take to have a war!" Takato shouted.

"Very well.... I'll see all of you in two days in the battle field. I hope you ready to lose and bow down to me!" Black shouted before a black mist cover him and disappeared. Takato and Rika stared at his place before turning to each other.

"We should say this Jian and the others quick!" Takato said to her. Took his Hytera but Rika stop him by grabbing his hand.

"Wait Takato. Remember what I said? I don't think we can trust him anymore." Rika said to him.

"I know and I totally understand you but Rika if there's only person we can help us right now is Jian! I know we have our doubts on him but we really need his help." Takato said to her while looking her in the eyes.

"This isn't just an ordinary situation Rika. Black just declare a war against us. We need to move now or else everyone will be in danger! So please just do it... For me?" Takato said with pleading eyes. Rika stared at him for a minute before finally letting his hand go. Takato quickly called Jian. Moments later Jian answer him.

"Hey Takato what's up? Why are you calling me?" Jian asked to him through Hytera.

"Jian call the others! Tell them to meet at Hypnos quick! We have really important things to say!" Takato said with a firm tone. Jian looks confused but nod before start calling others.

Later

Hypnos

"WHAT!?"

"Takato are you sure!?" Henry asked to him. Takato nodded with serious look.

"Darn it! So he's really serious about his plan that he's willing to go this far!" Jian growled.

"If he's serious about the war he wants then we have to be ready. I mean i don't know if we can't take him with us all now he have bunch of army with him this is going to be difficult to defeat him!" Ryo growled. Ryo is wearing his signature dark red turtle neck sleeves with black dress pants.

"But before we started a plan for a war we have to evacuate every people here first. We only have two days and we don't have much time." Leomon said to them.

"Tch! Darn it! First the D-reaper now this!?" Yamaki growled.

"So is that mean we're gonna have an army of our own?" Kazu asked.

"Black can't be fought by guns. Missiles or guns wouldn't stand a chance against that tyrant monster." Renamon said to them.

"The only have a chance to stand against him is us." Henry said.

"So in short we're the army that's going to fight him." Rika said.

"Then we have to started today. Riley call the Shinjuku Self Defense Force, tell them the situation and we need their assistance immediately." Yamaki said to her.

"Right away." Riley nodded before she starting to type. Yamaki turn to the Tamers.

"I hope you ready for this war kids. Black is nothing compares to D-reaper, and if he's going to do this and you get better be ready." Yamaki said to them.

"We will... We won't let him win against in this war." Takato said before taking Rika's hand.

"You guys better go rest for now. I'll call your family and explain everything to your family. Tell them to pack up because as soon we got the approval of the Army they're going to leave as soon as possible." Jian said to them.

"Right!" They all said. Rika stared at Jian with serious look as if she was observing him.

"Rika, let's go?" Takato called at her, snapping her out of her thoughts. Rika turn to him and nodded before following him. As they're going to get ready for the war coming.

Somewhere

Black is currently walking towards at the dark place as he keep his cold and merciless stare. He stop and look forward.

"Two days. Then the world will be mine to destroy." Black said before he smirked. In front of him is an army of Diaboromon, waiting for the command to move.

"And then... I'll create the new world... The world that..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Two of us can be together again."

The light that spreads through the pale sky is continuous
The repeating days, excuses and lies and don't know

I just wonder why I exist here
You stayed nearby without saying anything and gave me happiness

Bury the heart that is tangled with love and every day with kisses
More than now, more than this, hold me tight so that I might break
More tighter more more...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

Whoa! What is this!? Black is starting a War against the Tamers!? He's really to go this far for his goal!? And who's the person he keep remembering about!?

On next chapter, after declaring the war, The people of Shinjuku started to move out of the place before the war started. The only problem is does our heroes will able to fight in that war with their doubts starting to appear in the person who supposed to be their friend?

All of that will find out in the next Chapter: FIGHT OR FLIGHT? THE POWER OF TRUST!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.7K 146 57
After receiving a strange message on his phone, Takuya Kanbara finds himself transported into another world. Alongside a small group of teenagers, Ta...
440 2 18
After many years of peace in the Digital world, Dark Gennai returns from the debths of the Digital world and now wishes to Destroy both The Digital w...
1.1K 44 33
Join Solisamon and the Ghost Game Digi Destinies as they go to multiple multiverses to help solve problems and make long lasting friends. To see what...
31 2 3
The digital world had went through a dark age by a great evil, it controlled multiple virus digimon, increasing it's numbers, until the evil digimon...