Child of Wolf Headcannons and...

By Mountainash45

Little short stories and headcannons. Vermillion, her siblings, cousin, and others will be involved. Hope you... More

Kyro
Luka
Lillian
Katherine
Cassandra
Solis
Brooklyn aka Brook
Balto
Charlie
Naga
Vanessa
Sirenous
Request Page! + Some Rules(OPEN)
Swimming (Solis x Charlie x Balto)
Stargazing (Vermillion x Riddle)
Spying on the Enemy (Mafia!Cater x Mafia!Vermillion)
Happy Beans Day! (+Vermillion x Rook moment)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2 (End)
Vermillion When She's........
Ghost Marriage Pt.1
Ghost Marriage Pt.2
Ghost Marriage Pt.3
Ghost Marriage Pt.4
Ghost Marriage Pt.5 (Epilogue)
(SC) The Boys When Vermillion is Drunk
The Boys Introducing Vermillion to Their Families
How the Great Seven Would React to Vermillion
Flora Language (Cassandra x Katherine)
Alchemy & Texting (Divus x Hel)
Wish Upon a Star Headcannons
Scary Monsters (Pt.1)
Scary Monsters Pt.2
Scary Monsters Pt.3
Scary Monsters Pt.4 (Finale)
My Nocturnal Serenade (Vampire!Trey x Vampire Hunter!Vermillion)
If Vermillion Ended Up in RSA Headcannons
Insecurities (Fenris Wolf x Sirenous)
Wolf vs. Air (Kalim x Vermillion)
Christmas With Flare (Christmas Special)
Mistletoe Headcannons w/ the Couples
My Strange Addiction (Yandere!Azul x Vermillion)
The Red String (Imun x Naga)
A New Day (New Years Special)
Your Eye (Jack x Vermillion)
The Name on My Wrist (Malleus x Vermillion)
Remembering the Past (Deuce x Vermillion)
Swimming (Jade x Vermillion x Floyd)
War of Hearts (Valentine's Day Special + 1K Special)
Soft Couple Headcannons (ft. all canon ships)
Think About This
What is This Feeling?
I'm Ready to Learn
Underwater Hangout (Rielle x Brooklyn)
Your Eyes are My Eyes (Leona x Vermillion)
Our Little Pranks (Ace x Vermillion)
Will You Follow Me Into The Dark? (2K Special)
Your Writing on My Skin(Vil x Vermillion)
You Kept Me Waiting (Lilia x Vermillion)
This Was Just a Thought
Life Has Been Colorful With You (Neige x Naga)
Saw You In My Dreams (Rook x Vermillion)
Pride (Jamil x Male! Vermillion)
Our Hair Color (Epel x Vermillion)
Test Subject (Idia x Vermillion)
Vermillion Headcannons
Life Has Been Colorful With You Ver. 2(Che'nya x Vermillion)
My Demon (Demon!Azul x Fallen Angel! Vermillion)
Tendencies (Ruggie x Vermillion)
More Vermillion Headcannons
Actual OC Heights
"Ha, Boomer." (Headcannons)
If a Muslim Girl Showed Up While Vermillion was Around
Proposal (OC Birthday Special)
Proposal Pt.2 (Valentine's Day Special)

Christmas Soulmate (Oneshot)

21 0 0
By Mountainash45

Sorry for my absence. I've been busy with school and then I got sick, so a lot has been happening. Here's a Christmas oneshot. Enjoy!

Prompt: Xavier always awaited the day he would kiss his soulmate. The day was December 25th and he waited patiently. A Christmas party would be his chance.
AU: Soulmate-The day you kiss your soulmate is printed on your wrist. When you kiss your soulmate, the date fades away. That's the sign you've found your soulmate.
Pairing: Xavier x Lilia Vanrouge

"Hey, Xavier. When are you going to kiss your soulmate?"

Ace's words jolted Xavier back to the present. He had been spacing out until Ace had said that. Xavier tilted his head. "Why do you ask? Just curious?"

Ace hummed. "Pretty much. So, when are you going to kiss them?"

Xavier checked his wrist even though he knew the date like the back of his hand. He was patiently (note:not very) awaiting the day. "I'm going to kiss them on December 25th. Christmas Day."

"Oooh. That's kinda romantic. I bet you and your soulmate are going to kiss under mistletoe."

Deuce huffed as he poked Ace. "Ace, stop teasing Xavier. They may kiss with snow falling around them. That'd be more romantic.... I think."

Ace raised a brow. "You think?"

The two then started to bicker. Xavier smiled as he shook his head. He then checked the time. "Crap! Sorry you two! I've gotta run! Club meeting. You know the drill."

Deuce nodded. "Don't forget your auditory protection. It's going to be loud."

"Yeah, yeah. I've got the noise cancellers in my bag, don't worry."

Xavier then raced off while his friends waved.

...

The Light Music Club was usually loud, so Xavier had headphones in most of the time as his ears were sensitive to sound.

No one knew that Xavier had a beastial side or that he could use magic at all. To them, he was just a hypersensitive human being.

When the group Xavier hung out with was done jamming out, they immediately came over to sit with them. Xavier would sing sometimes, garnering attention with his wonderful voice.

Lilia was spellbound the moment Xavier first sang for the club. He was a gorgeous man and a lovely person. He was smart and picked up on things fast, if anything his alchemy grades proved that real quick.

Xavier opened one side of the headphones to listen to the group. Cater leaned forward, a grin on his face. "So, when are you all going to kiss your soulmate?"

Kalim was the first to answer, thankfully for Xavier. "I've already kissed my soulmate! It was an accidental kiss with Jamil. But apparently that was the day we were supposed to kiss, so our numbers faded!"

Xavier hummed. "Fascinating. It must've been quite a shock."

"Yeah! It was! Anyways, Lilia, what about you?"

Lilia hummed. "I actually don't remember. I'll have to check and see. Wait a moment, please."

Lilia then rolled down his sleeve and his eyes lit up. "December 25th. That's the day."

Xavier felt his heart thud against his ribs. That was the day he was supposed to kiss his soulmate. Was it a crazy coincidence that the person he caught feelings for had the same day as him? It had to be, there was no other way.

A tap to the arm made Xavier jolt. Cater was giving him a worried frown. "Xavier, Lilia wants to know what your day is."

Should he lie? He probably should. Even if it was just to stall. Xavier put on his best smile for them. "Mine's December 24th! Isn't that awesome? We'll both be kissed in December! Of course, I'm going to get kissed before you."

Lilia gave him a challenging smile. "We don't know what year it will be."

"Exactly how that makes this a little challenge. Let's see who can find their soulmate first."

"Game on, Xavier."

Cater and Kalim chuckled at the two. They were absolutely, positively amusing. Xavier then remembered something and turned to Cater. "You haven't told us when you'll be kissed, Cater. We've shared our dates. You share yours. It's only fair, no?"

Cater gave Xavier a shocked look before giving him a sheepish smile. "I've actually already kissed my soulmate. It's Trey and it happened last year the day of his birthday."

Xavier cooed while Cater blushed madly. Kalim then grabbed Xavier's hand. "Hey, can we chat for a minute?"

Although Kalim was smiling, Xavier caught the serious tone underneath the excitement. Xavier smiled and nodded, walking out of the room with Kalim. No one batted an eye.

Once they were out, Kalim gave Xavier a confused look. "Isn't your date December 25th? You told me that, didn't you?"

Xavier had in fact shown him his date. It was a day when Lilia and Cater were off getting something for the two to drink and he showed Kalim. Xavier sighed. "I don't want to get too wrapped up with it. We could find different people and they could be our soulmates. We don't know what year we'll be kissed. All we know is the month and day."

Kalim gave him an understanding look. Despite being oblivious, he could tell how it ate at Xavier. He'd keep quiet for Xavier's sake. So, he decided to change topics. "Are you going to host a Christmas party?"

"At Ramshackle? You must be joking. That place is barely livable."

"I can get someone remodel it for you. You could even stay with me while it's getting remodeled!"

Xavier pursed his lips as he thought it over. It would be nice to host a Christmas party at Ramshackle. The ghosts would enjoy the guests too. Xavier sighed. "Just make sure it's simple, okay!"

Kalim nodded. "Okay!"

The two then went back to the club room.

...

After Azul's overblot, Xavier went through with the remodeling. He has prepared a list so the people remodeling had a basic idea of what he wanted.

Kalim wasn't upset that he was going to be camping in Heartslabyul instead and simply waved him along. So, Xavier camped in Heartslabyul while his dorm got remodeled. And of course he brought Grim. Because he didn't trust the furry rascal.

When the remodeling was done, he invited Ace, Deuce, Lilia, Cater, and Kalim in first. He was quite proud of the new look.

Nothing was broken now. The walls were a nice deep blue, the floor was still wood, the furniture was replaced with better furniture, all the rooms had been cleaned up, and the kitchen didn't look so bad anymore.

Xavier smiled at them. "Can you see me hosting a Christmas party in here?"

Affirmative nods gave him the answer he needed. Xavier clapped his hands with a smile. "It'll be perfect for those who won't be going home for the holidays. Say, Lilia, if Diasomnia isn't going home, I'd be more than happy to welcome you."

Lilia smiled at him. "That would be lovely. Thank you, Xavier. You're very kind."

"I'm just trying to figure out who I'm going to host, you know."

Kalim looked in between the two. Was he the only one seeing the mutual pining? One look at Ace and Deuce suggested that no, he wasn't. Ace had his face scrunched up and Deuce was looking between the two with curious glances.

Kalim only hoped that the two would sort out things.

...

The day of the Christmas party, a couple of days after Jamil's overblot. Xavier was having the people of Scarabia as well as his two best friends help him set things up.

Octavinelle would be joining them later as would those of Diasomnia. That was just fine with Xavier.

Xavier was making sure everything was good for tonight. This would be his first Christmas party with people who weren't his family. Maybe he'd call later and see how they were doing.

The work continued until the hour of the party arrived. Xavier heard a knock and immediately went to open it. "Hey! Thanks for coming!"

It was Azul, Floyd, and Jade. They were all dressed appropriately for the party. And they had brought gifts. Perfect.

Xavier let them inside and the three immediately started to chat with the rest. Jamil looked over at Xavier. "Is this everyone?"

Xavier shook his head. "Nope. We should be expecting four more people soon."

A knock came as soon as he said that. He immediately went to get the door. "Ah! I see you've made it. Come on in!"

Everyone turned to the door and watched as Sebek, Silver, and Lilia entered their line of sight. This made everyone shudder. This specific group usually meant that Malleus Draconia wasn't far behind.

And sure enough, there he was. Xavier immediately noticed everyone's apprehension and sighed. "These four aren't that much different from us. Treat them as though they were average students."

Lilia smiled at Xavier before waving Kalim over and the three started to chat with Malleus hanging around them. Malleus then piped up. "Thank you for inviting us, Xavier. That's very kind of you."

Xavier smiled at him. "It's no big deal in my eyes, Mediocris. I'm just inviting fellow students over."

This made everyone almost faint. Well, besides Kalim and the Diasomnia students, actually scratch that, Sebek looked ready to shout.

Lilia noticed Sebek's expression and gave him a chilling glance. "Don't shout. Xavier is sensitive to loud noises. Unless you want your host to pass out, please be quiet."

Xavier gave Lilia a thankful look as Sebek closed his mouth. "Thanks. People usually don't know that."

"It's no big deal. You should get your headphones anyway."

"Why do you think I keep Ace and Deuce around?"

He said it in a sarcastic tone even when Deuce handed over his headphones. He put them on before announcing that food would now be served.

Everyone headed to the kitchen to go grab food and Xavier hoped the party would continue to go smoothly.

...

Xavier was enjoying this party. The food was great, the music was great, everyone was a lot less apprehensive around the Diasomnia students, and Azul was actually relaxing.

It was now 12:27 in the morning, but the party was still lively. It was December 25th. Xavier felt nervous now.

"I'm going to make sure Lilia isn't stealing all the dessert items."

He had announced. The rest nodded to him and he headed towards the kitchen. He had reached the entryway when Lilia met him there. He tried to walk off, but Xavier grabbed him by the collar. "Hold it, Vanrouge. What's that look for?"

Lilia pouted. "The sugar cookies were too good. I didn't eat all of them, but I ate a lot."

"Haah. Honestly, set a limit for yourself. I'm not mad that you ate a bunch of them as we have more desserts, but please do set a limit for yourself."

He then noticed a change in the atmosphere and turned to where the rest were staring in their direction. But they weren't looking at the two standing there. Grim blinked before opening his mouth. "There's a plant hanging over you two."

Xavier raised a brow. "A plant?"

It was then that he noticed Jamil smirking with a raised brow and Kalim's giddy expression.

"Xavier..."

Xavier turned to Lilia when he heard his name. He noticed Lilia looking up at something and looked up to see mistletoe. Xavier suddenly got it. "Ah, mistletoe. My cousin did say there was a tradition regarding it. What was it?"

Kalim suddenly chirped. "When two people are under the mistletoe, they're supposed to kiss!"

"Kiss?!"

Xavier felt his face burn at the idea of kissing Lilia. He looked at Lilia. "It's just one kiss, right? We're grown, we can do that, right?"

Lilia blinked at him. "I suppose I'm not opposed to the idea of kissing you. How should we do this though?"

Xavier blinked. "That's a good question. How do we this?"

Xavier was 6'7" to the others. He practically towered over Lilia. Xavier then wrapped his arms around Lilia's waist and lifted him off the ground. This immediately made the rest gasp with delight.

It's just one kiss.

Xavier repeated that as Lilia wrapped his arms around the much taller male. Xavier angled his head a bit, although he was unsure if he was supposed to. He gulped as Lilia brought his face closer to his.

It's just one kiss.

Xavier swallowed down his nerves. His first kiss. This was going to be his first kiss. Lilia could perhaps sense how nervous Xavier was since he whispered something against his lips.

"Don't worry. I'm in control here."

Xavier felt his face flush a bit at the statement, but closed his eyes and waited for what would come next.

A pair of lips was suddenly pressed up against his. Xavier relished in the feeling of losing his first kiss to someone he trusted. He could hear the clapping, cheering, a 'pay up, Deuce', and he could feel a tingling on his left wrist.

The kiss only lasted 10 more seconds before Xavier broke it off. He smiled. "That was nice."

Ace jumped to his feet. "Now, let's see your wrist!"

Lilia raised a brow at Ace, having been set down. Ace came over and practically exposed his left wrist. Blank. Xavier almost collapsed. Ace whistled. "Your date is gone! Congrats, Xavier!"

Lilia blinked. "When did that happen?"

"Did Xavier lie and tell you that his date was the 24th? His date was December 25th. You're actually his first kiss."

Xavier immediately flushed red. "Ace! You weren't supposed to say that!"

Lilia was now checking his wrist only to find it blank. He turned to Xavier. Xavier felt nervous. "I-Uhm-Sorry?"

Lilia merely blinked at him for a moment before grabbing his hand. "Where's your room? We're going to talk."

Xavier gave the rest an apologetic look as Lilia dragged him up the stairs. Deuce turned to Ace. "You need to keep your mouth shut sometimes. They could get into a fight because of you!"

Ace merely shrugged.

...

Xavier sat on his bed with Lilia sitting in the chair beside it. Lilia raised a brow. "So, want to explain?"

Xavier was nervously twiddling his thumbs as he swallowed. "I just... didn't want to get my hopes up. Or your hopes. Would you imagine the disappointment if we weren't soulmates? That we weren't meant to be despite our shared date? I just... Ugh... I just wanted to... keep it under wraps. Until things were ultimately uncovered."

Lilia stayed quiet as he looked over Xavier. Xavier looked down, expecting Lilia to shout at him. Despite how gentle Lilia treated him, his patience had to have a limit somewhere.

He heard Lilia get up and go around the bed until Lilia was right behind him. Lips then came close to his ear and he heard Lilia speak. "You know, I could forgive you. For the right price."

Xavier shuddered at his voice. "Name your price then. Don't make me wait."

"Let me kiss you until I'm satisfied."

Xavier accepted that. He could handle that, couldn't he? When Lilia heard his affirmation, he smiled. "Good. Now, relax and lean back. Let me kiss you."

Xavier did as he was told. Lilia's smile was not only dangerous, but was mean. "Tell me, dear, how long can you hold your breath?"

Xavier blinked. "Uh, when it comes to water, I can hold it for 5 minutes. I don't know what you want."

Lilia only smiled before kissing Xavier on the lips. Xavier didn't have time to process it before more quick kisses were placed upon his lips. Lilia smiled at him. "You look so cute. You're so big and muscular, but you're actually quite shy about this, aren't you?"

Xavier opened his mouth to protest, but Lilia was quick to shut him up before he said anything.

The two kept locking lips while Xavier thought about something. His cousin had explained kissing to him when he had asked and mentioned a kiss that got tongue involved. Xavier didn't understand it, but if he wanted to understand, then he needed to try it himself. That's what Naga said.

Xavier tugged on Lilia's sleeve. Lilia pulled back to look at him with a confused expression. Xavier blinked up at him. "My cousin told me of a kiss that involves tongue. I didn't get it, so she said I needed to experience it myself. Can we do that?"

Lilia gave him a shocked look before he started to chuckle. "Are you trying to rile me up? You want to get that intimate?"

"Oh. Is it bad that I asked?"

"No, no. If anything..."

Xavier then shuddered upon seeing a greedy look in Lilia's eyes. "... It's the perfect learning opportunity for you. Open your mouth."

Xavier opened his mouth, suddenly feeling extremely fearful and nervous. Lilia opened his mouth and then slipped his tongue into Xavier's mouth.

Xavier felt Lilia move his tongue around in his mouth. Xavier then tried to do the same. He wasn't sure how people found out about this kind of kissing, but it was certainly far more intimate than simple mouth-to-mouth kissing.

He suddenly felt his lungs start to burn and he pushed against Lilia's chest. Lilia got the cue and the two separated. Xavier was gasping for air while saliva fell from his lips.

"Xavier, is everything alright between you and-"

Xavier bolted upright to see Silver with the door to his room wide open. Silver was blinking at him. Xavier wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "Ah, Silver. Everything's alright. I was just making it up to Lilia since I lied to him."

Silver looked at Lilia before starting to back up, pulling the door with him. "Continue what you were doing."

Lilia looked back at Xavier. "Gladly."

Silver then shut the door and headed off. Xavier grimaced. "Poor thing. He didn't need to walk in on that."

"He should've knocked then."

Lilia was now kissing different places on his neck. Xavier shivered. "Lilia, you shouldn't do-"

"I'll do it because you promised that you'd let me kiss you until I'm satisfied."

Lilia's eyes now held a dangerous twinkle in them. "I'm not satisfied, Xavier."

Xavier jolted at the tone in his voice before resigning himself to fate.

This was one way to celebrate Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic day! I hope you enjoyed the oneshot!

Xavier: Ace dislikes Deuce. Deuce dislikes Ace.
Cater: Your point?
Xavier: With all that sexual tension, they're most definitely going to fuck.
Cater: Huh? Wait. Oh, shit. You may have a point there.
Xavier: Right?!

Au revoir!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 77 25
This story is about these two siblings which are twins. But there not the same as everyone else in the family. This story explains what happened to t...
15.7K 392 28
Veneer x Kid Ritz Oneshots Little cousin made me watch the movie and I literally fell in love with the twins personalities and got inspired to write...
384 0 12
Evelyn's had an eventful year, but it's not the end... Join Evelyn and Friends as she participates in school events and takes a few trips outside of...
93K 6K 16
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ I'm bringing a few stories with different plots and twists, which are short ones. Happy reading ♪