Out of touch, out of time [RA...

By luvleyPink_

Emma, Norman y/n and ray are all orphans and best friends living at Grace Field House Orphanage. Every day is... More

Authors Note
THE FILES
1 ~ The Gate
2 ~ Tag
4 ~ the truth of GraceField House
5~ smile
6~ the wall
7~ the infirmary
8~ The Nightmare
9~ Everyone is escaping that's final
10 ~ Sister Krone
11~ The Princess and The Knight
12 ~ Notepad
13~ Theres a traitor
14~Telling Don and Gilda
15 ~ Cooking
16~ Mamas spy
17~ Breakfast
18~ The Secret Room
19 ~ The Fight
20~ The special product
21~ Flowers
22 ~ Here with you
23~ Facing Mama
24~ String Telephone
25~ Norman knows
26~ Lets Burn the house down
27~ I Love you
28~ Our first day outisde
29~ what would I do without you?
30~ Anthing for the Princess
31 ~ In the Cave
32~ Old photographs
33~ sleepy
34~ Welcome to B06-32
35~ first day at the shelter
36~ Fairy Tales
37~ The deal
3k special chapter
38~ nicknames
39~ really pretty
40~ The Forest
41~ Heart To Heart
42~ Welcome to Goldy Pond
43~ Minervas Message
44- you've a boyfriend?!
45~ The Dream
46~ training and sketches
47~ Hunting Time
48~ Are you Ray?
49~ Never letting her go again
50~ Out of Time
51~ shes not dying here
52~ reading and waiting
53~ I Will Find You
54~ Bring Her Home
55~ My Knight
56~ Ratri Blood
57~ unexpected visitors
58~ the exit
59~ An Illusion
60 ~ Good Luck
61~ There you are
62~ change the world
63~ Paranoid
64~ Jaw Of The Lion
37K Special Chapter
65~ Break in
66~ Minervas Office
67~ Old Friend
68~ a good heart
69~ buried feelings
50K special chapter
70~ Agree To Disagree
71~ an alliance
57k special chapter
72~ a shadow
73~ The Full Moon
74~ The Seven Walls
70K Special Chapter
75~ not yourself
76~ The Battle
80K Special Chapter
77~ Trust Me
78~ Got you
79~ Labyrinth Of Deceit
95k special chapter
80~ The Feeling of freedom
81~ A Mothers Love
82~ The promise
83~ Out Of Touch
84~ Forgotten memories

3 ~ Goodbye

3K 66 65
By luvleyPink_

All the children were gathered by the front door with Conny and Mama, with a suitcase in her hand.
"I know I'm not great at tag and I'm not as smart as all of you are but after I leave I'll do my best. And I can with little bunny's help!" Conny said with a smile as she began to cuddle her beloved stuffed animal.

"Conny..." Don Said bursting out into tears hysterically. Y/n walked towards Conny giving her a warm hug "I'm going to miss you so much Conny. But I know you'll do great out there." Y/n said with a sad smile.
"I'm going to miss you all too much...I don't want to leave! I want to stay here!" Conny said as tears rolled down her face.

Emma's eyes began to fill with tears as y/n stood up. The Orange haired girl patted y/ns shoulder with a sad smile.

Y/n and Don were the closest to Conny. Since Conny arrived at the house y/n loved looking after her. She loved Conny as if she was her real little sister and it hurt to say goodbye.

Mama took Connys hand gently leading her out the door as she said her last few goodbyes.  Y/n looked behind her to see Ray with an unbothered look. Ray did love Conny a lot just alike the rest of the children.
He was standing at the back with a blank expression on his face.. she couldn't read his emotions at all.

Around half an hour later the sky grew much darker. "Finally finished brushing the floor" y/n sighed with relief as she placed the broom against the wall in the long corridor. "I should probably go see how the others are doing since conny left...I bet everyone is gonna be pretty sad for a few days" y/n thought to herself as she began to walk to the dining hall. Just as she was about to open its double doors she heard a scream from inside.

"Conny?! You left little bunny?!" Emma yelled. Y/n opened the doors to be met with Emma Norman and Gilda.
"Huh?! No way!!" y/n said panicked.  "Connys already gone.." Gilda said worried.
"What should we do?" Asked Emma holding little bunny tightly in her arms.

"There's still time you know." A voice echoed from the doorway. It was ray with his wet hair dripping with water and a towel on his shoulder. "How?" Y/n asked. "From the window , I saw the lights still on and Mama isn't back yet either so I don't think Connys left yet." He replied.

"Let's hurry Emma." Norman said putting his hand on Emma's shoulder looking down at the stuffed animal. Emma nodded as the two rushed out the houses front door.

"I hope they make it in time" y/n said to Ray as the pair walked down the hallway to the library. "Imagine.. poor little conny goes all the way down to the gate to meet her new parents and she doesn't even have her bunny..she was probably so upset!" Y/n said with a small frown, looking at the raven haired boy walking along side her. "Ray are you even listening to me?" Y/n asked unimpressed. she noticed he was staring at the floor lost in thought.

"Y/n , didn't you have a gift for Conny?" Ray asked, looking up at her.
"Oh...I did!! But I can't remember where I left it.." Y/n put her hand under her chin. The two made their way into the houses cozy library.   "It's right in Here" said Ray, picking up the sketchbook from a random shelve. "..go find Emma and Norman if you run fast enough you can catch up to them."

"How did you know it was here ? I don't even remember leaving it there..." Y/n asked with a confused expression. "You left it under the tree earlier so I brought it inside." Ray said. "Oh okay! Thanks for getting it!" Y/n said as she ripped the page with Connys drawing on it out of the sketchbook. "I'll see you later!" Y/n smiled with a wave, walking out of the house  and making sure to close the door quietly to not wake up the younger children.

Ray watched from the window as y/n ran down the hill to the gate.

"I'm sorry y/n , that you have to find out this way but it's for your own good..Emma and Norman too. I just hope the plan goes ahead alright" Ray said under his breath.

Y/n ran as fast as she could and finally began to see Emma and Norman.

"Hey you guys." Y/n whispered. " oh hi y/n why are you here?" Norman asked looking at the girl , then the piece of paper in her hand. "I forgot to give my gift to Conny" Y/n said slightly out of breath from running.

Emma stepped closer to the gate with little bunny tightly wrapped in her arms. "Never go near the gate or fence.." she said to herself loud enough for Norman and y/n to hear. "I know , let's all get in trouble later, yeah?" Norman asked. "Okay.." y/n said feeling nervous of how eerie beyond the gate looked.

~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 717 80
Under the image that she was abandoned 13 years ago, taken in by headquarters, and living under the Ratri's care, she has grown to look out for herse...
1.1M 42.3K 49
Surrounded by a forest and a gated entrance, the Grace Field House is inhabited by orphans happily living together as one big family, looked after by...
82.3K 2.9K 33
❝ 𝙄 𝙆𝙀𝙋𝙏 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 π˜Όπ™’π˜Όπ™” π™π™π™Šπ™ˆ π™ˆπ™” π™π˜Όπ™π™€ π™Šπ™ π˜½π™€π™„π™‰π™‚ π™€π˜Όπ™π™€π™‰ ❞ [ COMPLETED STORY ] ❝ π˜‹π˜–π˜Œπ˜š π˜žπ˜–π˜•π˜‹π˜Œπ˜™π˜“π˜ˆπ˜•π˜‹ 𝘌𝘟𝘐...
342K 16.2K 64
✧ 𝑨 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’‚π’π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’π’‘π’‘π’π’“π’•π’–π’π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ ✧ 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’Šπ’•...