TFP Oneshots and Ideas

By Aduck21

This will be a oneshot book of tfp characters. Most of these will be stupid ideas that came into my brain, ho... More

Optimus x Femme Decepticon reader
Megatron x femme Predicon reader
Hello, Docter (Ratchet x Femme sniper reader)
Unknow to You (Optimus x decepticon archivest)
Dancer? (Megatron x femme bartender autobot)
"Quiet ones?" Soundwave x mech reader
His Fragging Hips(Optimus x Mech Reader)
Dominant?(Megatron x Curious Decepticon Mech)
New Autobot? (Wheeljack x Mech Reader)
You want me to what senator?! (Shockwave x neutral physician Femme reader)
This isn't allowed sir (Soundwave x femme reader)
Long time no see wrecker! (Bulkhead x femme reader)
Your an interesting one. (Ratchet x Dinobot reader)
I'm a soldier...nothing more. (Soundwave x femme seeker)
Magneficent! (Vehicon x predaking)
Doctor? (Ratchet x Mech reader)
Dominater (Starscream x Vehicon reader)
Hot (Predaking x computer vehicon worker)
Scrap!!!! (Starscream x bountyhunter reader)
greetings sir. (Shockwave x Failed Eradicon reader)
it's been awhile. (Shockwave x mech decepticon reader)
"What an interesting bot." (Knockout x Mech Autobot Reader x Breakdown)
Survived? (Predaking x mech predacon survivor.)
I can't LOVE YOU! (Wheeljack x femme decepticon reader)
I want you under me! (Wheeljack x femme Autobot reader)
you left. (Knockout x femme autobot reader)
entertainment. (Arcee x Turrantula Decepticon femme reader)
Bounty on your helm (Galvatron x Autobot bounty hunter femme)
Webs of light. (Airachnid x femme reader)
Request box
Such a sexy con...(Knockout x mech Decepticon)
reminiscence (Arcee x Mech wrecker reader)
time is of the essance. (Megatron x Soundwave)
Damn that smirk (Femme autobot reader x Megatron)
Missed me tough guy! (Bulkhead x Decepticon mech reader)
willingly trapped (Megatron x Autobot femme x Soundwave)
What's wrong? Did you Forget? (Optimus x Megatron)
Stay the frag away! (Megatron x Femme decepticon)
Sweet of the ship (breakdown x Femme reader)
Something sweet. (Breakdown x Bumblebee's brother)
A little bit of love left. (Optimus's sister x Megatron)
Watch your tongue commander. (Mech autobot reader x Ultra Magnus)
Return of the sky. (Dreading x femme Decepticon reader)
welcome to my dark side. (Megatron x Optimus's sister)
A little unexpected. (Megatron x Starscream's sister)
A little surprise. (Part two of Megatron x Starscream's sister)
Lost Memories. (Orion Pax x Megatronus)
A dance with death. (Megatron x Ex-Sparkmate autobot reader)

So your in charge huh? (Starscream x Airachnids mech friend)

773 7 1
By Aduck21

WARNING: Slight lemon ahead. 🍋.

It was years ago when I fell pedes over helms for him. He was a sky commander and a prince of Vos his armor at the time was polished, and any extra armor he had was a bright blue and a bright red. He had two twin brothers who became lost over the years. I haven't seen him in years nor have I ever spoken to him. I was an Arial bot, but when the war came, I decided to become a decepticon bounty hunter. The only downside is that I have never actually met Lord Megatron, Soundwave, shockwave, or Starscream. When I became a con, it was in a decepticon city off the area of tarn where I became friends with Airachnid. But like I said, that was years ago, but that doesn't mean we ever left each other. Currently, I'm in her ship or at least in the rekage of it.

Y/n: "Where is Airachnid she should've been back by now.... oh, well, good time for some peace."

The Nemesis

Airachnids pov

Airachnid: "I appreciate you getting me off that brute, Lord Megatron."

Megatron: "Airachnid, you should know that I only did it for your usefulness."

Airachnid: "Well then allow me to be more usefull my liege."

Megatron: "And how do you intend to do that?"

Airachnid: "I traveled with someone, a decepticon bounty hunter, we became good comrads. It would be a good time to introduce him to you." At my words, I seemed to have caught his attention. He turned his helm to look at me with a raised brow.

Megatron: "Go on..."

Airachnid: "He became a decepticon in the decepticon city closest to Tarn and -"
Megatron: "Enough....I shall see to it he is transported. Do you have his signal number?"

Airachnid: "Of course my liege."

Megatron: "Good...give it to soundwave, and we shall have him transported immediately."

After I bowed, I gave the tracking to soundwave and went to go see my designated room. Hopefully, Y/n will have as good transportation as Lord Megatron said.

Y/n pov

I sharpened my blade more after cleaning my guns. I was about to comm Airachnid when a bridge opened in front of me. I immediately jumped up and got into a fighting stance with my blades and guns out and ready when three decepticons stepped out.

Y/n: "Who are you, and why are you here?" The two vehicons looked at each other then, too, who appeared to be the leader of the group. His visor then lit up and out came the words "Soundwave." At this, I immediately put my guns away, keeping my blades out because I still needed to sharpen the other one.

Y/n: "Your Soundwave... as in the Gladiator. The eyes and ears of the decepticons. The third in command."

Soundwave then nodded his head and motioned for me to follow him. I grabbed what little things I had and needed and then walked through with the two vehicons behind me.

Upon entering the ship, many of the eradicons aimed at me but then retreated when they saw my bountyhunting badge on my wing. I then followed soundwave all throughout the halls until we reached a room with a big door. Upon entering, the first thing I saw was Lord Megatron upon his throne.

Megatron: "An arialbot? You are one of my bounty hunters."
He growled. Growled, but I was expecting this, so I walked past soundwave, and as all of the cons in the room pointed out, there were weapons at me. I just kept walking. Then, one of the cons shot at me. I then leaped up and shot his gun, blowing it up and disarming it and landing with perfect balance.

Y/n: "Do not shoot at me, soldier. I am not afraid to shoot back as proven. Now allow me to give a proper introduction to our master will you."

Him and all of the other vehicons shook in fear of the empty threat they heard. I then heard laughter and looked to see Loed Megatron was the cause. I simply bowed and waited for him to finish.

Megatron: "I must say for an arialbot you know how to deceive."

Y/n: "It's what we know best. After all, a seeker and an arialbot are not as different as it seems. Though I do regret to say we are easier to shoot down."

Megatron: "Indeed what is your designation."

Y/n: "It is Y/n sire."

Megatron: "Y/n....yes, I remember hearing of your work. You were quite popular amongst my decepticons. Welcome to the team."

Y/n: "It is a pleasure to be here, sir."

Megatron: "My vehicons will show you to the medbay. Knockout will give you a full upgrade and checkup. Afterward, you'll go to your room and get settled in. The room is A-14. It shouldn't be hard to find."

After he told me to rise, I left but not without bumping into someone very familiar.

Starscream: "An arialbot, what are you....wait is that a."

Vehicon: "She is a bounty hunter, sir."

I was almost frozen in place. He was so fragging beautiful with his wings and body that seemed to move oh so well to anything. I studied his frame for a short time and then snapped out of it.

Y/n: "It is quite a pleasure to meet you, commander. But I must be off to the medbay." I then left the seeker behind and went to the medbay. And I must say when they said full body upgrade they really ment it.

A/n: (Okay, so since Starscream only shows back up during season three, I am going to have to skip to that time period when new kaon falls. And to be more clear, the character stays on the ship during that time to keep the workers there in order. Okay, back to the story)

Starscream pov

I walked alongside shockwave, soundwave, knockout, and Lord Megatron. It had been a long time and we wanted to see how the warriors were doing but among arrival we heard a commotion on the other side and upon opening it an eradicon flew right above us and fell to the floor. We then looked and then saw what was going on. An unknown decepticon training them.

Y/n pov

Y/n: "Cmon, you rust buckets. If you can't fight me, then you'll never be able to serve properly. "

An eradicon started running towards me, but since I had studied every cybertronian fighting style, I easily blocked. And in a quick swift, I picked him up, throwing him across the deck.

Y/n: "See, that was a perfect example. WHAT FIGHTING STYLE AM I TEACHING YOU ALL!"

vehicon army members: "GLADITORIAL SIR"

Y/n: "And what is it you never do?"

Vehicons: "RUN FROM BEHIND SIR"

Y/n: "So can any of you tell me how you attack. Or better yet, show me"
A vehicon then blasted right next to my head, then charged. I caught his arm, tossing him over, and then the rest started to charge. One after another, they attacked. I sliced, slashed, flipped, threw, and pinned them all until they were all down. I then noticed Lord Megatron and the rest of the higher-ups in the doorway.

Y/n: "ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET IN TEAMS OF THREE AND PRACTICE! IF I SEE A SINGLE ONE OF YOU LAYING DOWN ON YOUR AFT I'LL PERSONALLY RECONSTRUCT YOU BODY IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!!!"

Vehicons: "YES, Y/N SIR"

I smiled, then waltzed over, greeting my visitors.

Y/n: "Lord Megatron, I heard about the injuries. Are you alright."

Megatron: "That is none of your concern, but indeed, now that was a fine lesson."

Y/n: "Maybe so, but they still haven't learned that first rule."

Starscream: "Wait...Y/n..I-you-when did you -"

Y/n: "Get these upgrades. I got them shortly after our first meeting. It's a shame you were gone so long. Maybe you would've gotten to see these soldiers learn seeker flying tactics and fighting styles."

I then turned to Shockwave and greeted him.

Y/n: "You must be Shockwave. It is quite remarkable that we have finally gotten to meet."

Shockwave: "It would be illogical for us not to."

Y/n: "Indeed it would be. Here allow me to show you to your room. We have had one with your designation on it for quite some time."

I then left the other cons to do who knows what and showed Shockwave to his designated room in the laboratory, which he seemed to like quite much.

Starscream pov

After a few days, I started to notice something weird with Y/n. He would sometimes be staring at me, and sometimes his wings would do a happy flick and twitch whenever I was brought up. I thought about bringing it up to him when I walked into the oil baths and saw Y/n. Hot oil ran down his protoform his armor was hanging on the other side of the room, polished, waxed, and gleamed. The light radiated off of his (a/c) armor. I then saw him stretch, and then he turned towards me, and my optics darted to his spike. I was a blushing mess as I watched him sink back down into the bath. I was about to turn away when I heard him speak.

Y/n: "Leaving so soon commander. And here I thought you were going to join me."

I then turned back towards him and cleared my pipes

Starscream: "Yes well...I wasn't expecting to...well..."

Y/n: "See me naked, we are both mechs Starscream. And besides a frozen airachnid and a couple of vehicons, there aren't any girls that could come in here."

Starscream: "Well, yes, but....I normally take my oil baths alone...with my armor on."

Y/n: "My shower doesn't work properly, so I use the baths."

Starscream: "Well...what if they see your interface parts..."

Y/n: "So what. All the mechs have them so."

Starscream: "Well, yes, but... um..what are you doing? " Y/n started coming closer and closer to me until he was near my pedes, then he grabbed them and pulled me in, causing me to get very flustered.

Y/n: "Why are you making such a big deal about it, screamer?"

I then felt something grab my own, and then I felt his grip tighten.

Y/n: "What's wrong, screamer? Cybercat got your tongue?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall, causing them to moan out.

Starscream: "You really want to do this, Y/n." After I saw him raise his arm and pull me in closer, I continued. " Very well." I took off my armor and then started kissing them from the neck down to the wings, causing them to moan out.

Starscream: " I think I'm gonna make you mine Y/n. Now, let's see if I can break your mind tonight. Starting with a makeout, you'll never forget."

Y/n: "Do your worst screamer. Let's see who is really in charge."

Starscream: "Hehehehe... Challenge accepted."

Okay, so I do not like Starscream, but if you do, then there's the reason for me writing this. Anyway, I hope you have a great night, day, and  wherever you are in the world. Keep reading, explore your imagination, and have fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3.9K 20
I haven't a clue what I'm doing I just liked other books I've read on here and thought I would give it a go. I'm not taking requests. Disclaimer: I...
348 8 56
A book of oneshots Sherlock DC Anything else i get inspired to write This book is currently complete. as I have many other books to write. however I...
157K 2.4K 67
This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. Don't forget to read the info chapter Also, I do NOT own Transformers Prime, any of the characters n...
130K 2.5K 48
Pretty much in the name Requests in the making Won't do: Character x character OCs Smut Will do: Scenarios Headcanons Poly relationships (None of the...