Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

By MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Epilogue

284 21 2
By MedievalTomboy

Four Years Later

Anete Point of View

I slowly realized what family after marriage is.

A blabbermouth husband who often gets in trouble with his loose tongue; who still has a soft corner for my brother because apparently he is my husband's 'Drizzle'; who is still as handsome as ever but also silly and stupid every now and then;

If my life was a rainbow before I got married to Cacao, after marriage, it was a whole color palate in Canva paint. He showed me so many shades of himself in these past four years and I never knew he had them in all those years of my pen-friendship with him.

"You want me to die aren't you?" A fierce growl like human shout entered my ears. I only continued to be peaceful and leaned back on the couch not even sparing a glance.

"I am your brother, for Devil's sake! We shared the same womb for several months, did you decide to be so heartless with me?" How come my dear brother who was always ruthless and cold suddenly became dramatic to this extent?

Ah right, Tiny and their daughters were truly not easy to handle. But then again, I can clearly see how happy he was these past few years after getting married to Tiny.

After the iconic proposal from Cacao, the wedding that was initially being planned for Tiny and Zorion; soon the preparation were made for four couples including Zorion and Tiny.

We had a group wedding. Zorion and Tiny, Cacao married me, Aella Almond married King who is my brother's best friend and Quince Almond married his best friend who is also Tiny's best friend.

It was a chaotic wedding event but memorable nonetheless.

However, the challenging part came after getting married. It's not the marriage life that was challenging but the person I married proved to be so.

Sigh...

I still remember to time when...

"You better convince your husband or I will not spare him anymore." Zorion went on and on with his threats for the third time today.

I just looked at him nonchalantly and pushed the glass of water towards him to drink. He scowled as usual and proceeded to sooth his dry throat.

If it was someone else, they would be angry when their husband's life was threatened but when this kind of scene happens at least once every day, I kind of give it a blind eye.

"That is the grave you dug for yourself." I said briefly leaving him to give himself his own explanation.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know being misunderstood and wronged was still my sin. I told him I am not the damned Choco Drizzle a trillion and one thousand and twenty times till date but he still thinks I am lying for Tiny's sake. I'm going insane here." His usually tamed hair were now standing in spikes over his head.

If one didn't know, they would think he is going through adolescence given his weird hair style.

"I am not clarifying it. You can try again if you want." I shrugged and stood up as I walked to the baby cradle. Seeing the little one sleeping peacefully despite the disturbance caused by his uncle, I sighed in relief.

"I did all of those things for your sake." He exclaimed.

"I thank you then. You got the fruit of it as well. Aren't you happy?"

"Anete Allard, Cacao Almond was blabbermouth alright but when he revealed the secrets of his family members on that night while vacationing on his island, I knew it would be tough on you. I had to do what I did."

Even after four years, he still thinks what he did was right. What am I going to do with this brother of mine?

Cacao cannot keep secrets is an open fact that everyone knew. Instead of taking him for a truthful man, Zorion thinks he is a blabbermouth; which he is but I'm not complaining.

"Keep your voice low, this little one might not wake up but my eldest son will surely wake up from his afternoon nap." I kept my voice low and gave Zorion a warning look.

He immediately shut his mouth but only for a minute. "Where is your dear husband by the way?"

"Hospital."

"Hospital?"

"Hmm, went to get my reports." I whispered as I slowly opened the door to my eldest's room and peeked inside. Seeing his sleeping peacefully, I yet again sighed in relief.

If he is awake, I will not have a peaceful moment until he goes to sleep at night. The little one is too mischievous.

"Reports? You mean, again?" He gasped to which I just nodded.

Right after Cacao and got married, I conceived my first – excluding Mr. Snaky who apparently is taken as our first baby by Cacao – I conceived my first baby.

Few months later, my eldest son, Fyodor Sage Almond was born. It was the second best day in my life. He was born so chubby and pink that Cacao almost took a bite of him.

'As expected, a God cannot give birth to a normal child.' Was the first comment from him when he looked at his son for the first time.

Not so surprisingly, we soon found out that just like any other Almond child, my son also has a condition.

Fyodor – he is so little yet he is so – superstitious. So much that it gives me a headache. Being mischievous is still alright but being naughty but still giving it a superstitious reasons is –

I was only starting to fall in rhythm with Fyodor when a year, I got pregnant again. My second son, Ignati Elio Almond was born. Just like his brother, he was born super chubby and undeniably cute. While Fyodor was playboy type cute, Ignati was pretend-ish cute.

As fiery as the name Ignati is, my little baby has a condition that makes him love only one thing in this world.

Sleep.

To my little one in the cradle, sleep is not a necessity, it was fun. He finds sleep interesting.

Then, is he lazy? Not at all!

With his elder brother, he can be as naughtier. Only, Ignati's interest in sleep is as powerful as his father's interest in being Cupid.

Simply unrivalled!

At first, I wondered how can he manage to sleep for such a long time all through the day, I only recently realized that he even pretends to sleep just so he can enjoy it.

Sighing for the nth time for the day, I shook my head at how busy life became with the arrival of two little spawns of Cacao and myself.

Whoever said being a mother was easy, they need to be buried alive.

"Sister dear, look at this now." Zorion pulled me out of my trance and pushed his phone in front of my face.

So childish!

"What is it?" I asked putting a little distance between the mobile and my eyes.

"Look at what you dear husband did again." I frowned and was about to look at what he was showing on the phone when Cacao danced inside the house.

He literally danced!

Seeing me standing there in the living room, he whirled twice on the way excitedly and came right to = Zorion and hugged him.

Uh, okay!

"Dammit, your wife is pregnant, why are you hugging me?" I couldn't help but laugh at the scene displaying before me. This is so damn funny and I don't even feel sorry for Zorion.

"You already know? How?" Cacao was surprised, nonetheless turned to me, kissed me soundly, hugged me and gave the reports to me.

"When a mad man like you climb to hospital terrace and shout out loudly how happy you are to become a father again, all the while being a celebrity but still giving a notion that you might actually trying to jump down the hospital building; it is hard for the world not to cover it live. You sure are getting even more popular, huh!" Zorion scoffed mockingly.

Urgh! Not again!

"Cacao Almond, if we are having fourth baby, you are taking care of children and I go to take the reports." I scrunched my face at him and punched his chest.

"Alright, whatever you say." Just like that?

The first time I fell sick and Cacao went to get the reports, I learnt the result of the reports from television. Being a blabbermouth he is, a fan who was on her live stream saw Cacao coming out of hospital and asked about it.

He revealed that he came to take my reports and that I was pregnant with our first baby. This is not really a secret but couldn't he have waited until he told me?

By the time he got home, every news channel was showing a breaking news about my pregnancy news.

When I was pregnant with Ignati, even before we got the report from the doctor, he spilled it out to few of his anti-fans who were running after him to beat him.

He told them that hitting a soon to be father and a husband of pregnant wife was a sin that could only lead them to hell. Those anti-fans then went online and declared that after the baby was born, they are going to go after Cacao again.

While it was still clever of him to use my pregnancy at that time, I still did not understand the minds of those anti-fans.

Say, I was the one who is carrying the child, why should they not hit Cacao?

Nonetheless, he spoiled the news for me again!

Now, it happened again! What am I going to do with him?

Yet, it seems like the more he is like this, the more I fall in love with him every day. All these years, he never made me displeased in any way. At least not intentionally!

With his reputation as a Cupid increasing every day, I thought it might cause a problem at any point of time but the thing he did perfectly was to keep his professional life separate from his personal life.

For that, I love him more!

"Didn't I tell you that you now belong to my cousin, Tiny? You cannot come here to seek past affections from me." I choked when I saw that Cacao was being very serious with what he said.

Seeing how Zorion was about to lose his cool, I butted in and asked him to get out so I can spend this special moment with my husband.

Once he left, I turned to Cacao and looked at him deeply, "I wish it's a daughter this time." I grinned.

"Mamma, Mamma," Cacao was about to kiss me when Fyodor ran out of his room.

Gosh, he woke up!

"Mamma, athording to some rumors, you can have a daughter if you lie a lot. Mamma, lie starting today." Fyodor stammering suggested, making me helpless.

What kind of superstition is that?

Where does he learn all this from? I make sure he is not in contact with mobiles or any electronic devices until he reaches a certain age. How comes all these weird ideas get into his brain?

"My son is indeed an apple of Almond eye. You even know this. Let's make mamma speak only lies from today onwards, okay my chestnut?" Cacao picked him up and kissed both his cheeks.

"Papa is the best!" Fyodor hollered and hugged Cacao's neck tightly. His small head slowly turned towards me and hesitantly said, "Mamma is also best but not more than papa."

Of course! To them, their papa is always best.

Aren't sons more attached to mothers, why is it opposite in my house?

Holding Fyodor with one arm, he wrapped another arm around my waist and kissed my head. Seeing that pampering smile on his face, I yet again melted.

Stalking him as Choco Drizzle is not bad. At least I got the best man the earth has ever produced as my husband.

Stalking Mr. Cupid was indeed the most apt decision I ever made!

~*~*~*~*~*~ THE END ~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Last chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the whole story? Good?

What do you think about Fyodor Almond? 

Your views on Ignati Almond?

Anete was having such an interesting married life. Don't you think so?

Poor Zorion, he is still suffering. He deserves it though.

What do you think about Fyodor and Ignati names and their conditions?

Finally, Cacao's book came to an end. 

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 4K 50
"Marriage is like a rhythm of a sinking Titanic. You know it will sink; all you have to do is learn to swim and dance to that rhythm." What kind of p...
153K 6.9K 40
"I'll strangle you." I said showing him my hands and making a motion of squeezing an invisible neck. He laughed. "But if you straddle me, I'll just h...
1.7M 50.6K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
1.6K 64 42
"Luke Parker?...Right?" "I've been on dates, I can assure you that. However, I've only been on first dates because they never called me or checked on...