Irresistible Deception

By Moonlighton245

Deception is an irresistible thing. It shows you how far you're willing to go to get what you want. It shows... More

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Definition
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
Thank You 🧡

88

74 7 2
By Moonlighton245

Ameo watched her for the next few weeks, and it didn't look like she was getting any better.

She would vomit more often than before, running to the bathroom and locking herself to force herself to puke everything she ate during the day. Her skin complexion hadn't changed either. In fact, Ameo couldn't remember when he last saw her healthy. Her stammering had worsened to the point she was ashamed to even speak and only whispered if necessary; she was becoming mute.

He hated it.

"Why is she still sick?" He could no longer hold his anger. Nothing was going the way he wanted at all.

"Sir, I don't know–"

"What do you mean you don't know? You are the fucking doctor."

The doctor almost flinched. "This is genuinely out of my control, this can only be relied on time and her will to get better. The mind affects the body."

Ameo's jaw clenched in fury. "If anything happens to her, your coffin will be buried not far from hers, do you understand?"

"Yes, I'll see what I can do."

"That's what you are supposed to do, doc." He stormed off, almost shoving people from his path.

And within a few days, Ameo's personal doctor found another that specialised in the mental health aspect.

Blair was sent to that unit for more diagnosis and the doctor concluded Blair has severe depression, PTSD and symptoms of paranoia and anorexia.

Blair started taking medication and was in heavy observation of the doctor and Ameo. But the psychiatrist soon realised Ameo's presence affected Blair's progression negatively. She had to convince him a great deal to give Blair distance.

At first he endured it, and during this time, he had managed to get a hold of Belladonna. He made her confess how she was involved in everything. He wanted to finish her, but that would be too merciful, a slow death was what she deserved.

And that was what she got. Within two long, painful two weeks, she gave up the ghost. His guard dragged the body from the torture room in the basement.

When Ameo was notified, he wasn't able to see Blair for an entire month, and it almost drove him mad. No one could handle his outbursts whenever someone made a mistake. Even Philip had a difficult time handling him, he was tempted to hope Blair would get well soon.

Finally, the psychiatrist informed Ameo's private doctor Blair was in a better condition to be in his care, but still had to be monitored.

"Is she getting better?" Ameo asked the moment he came to see the doctor, regarding Blair.

"Yes, she just needs food to strengthen her body and be at a healthy weight again," Victor said, and looked up from his notes. Ameo was staring at the sleeping Blair from the window, looking into the room.

"Okay, you may go now." He pressed the door handle, proceeding to enter. As the doctor decided to leave, Ameo called out. "Wait, have you told her about the miscarriage?" he asked over his shoulder.

"Not yet, sir, she–"

"Let it stay that way."

Doctor Victor looked at him in shock. "What? Sir, that's not right–" he began but was quickly interrupted.

"Be on your way."

"But–"

"Leave."

The doctor reluctantly left with no further discussion on that.

Ameo closed the door once he entered. He moved closer to the bed, his gaze never leaving his unconscious metolla. He took her hand, gently fiddling with her fingers before he kissed them. Her hand was so much smaller and paler than it ever was before. There was little to no life in them. He wanted things the way it was before, the way it should be.

A week later, his personal doctor had concluded that Blair was well enough and gave the permission for her to go back to the mansion with Ameo.

Throughout the entire ride, she didn't say a word or look his way. He said nothing too, because what was he supposed to say? There was a thick wall around her that couldn't be broken down, no matter how hard he tried. He was losing her, and he knew that. Or perhaps he already has.

Over the few weeks Blair had been in the mansion, many things had changed. Her room had changed; new mirrors were installed, she could look out the once barricaded balcony, and the bed was comfy, even the food was of better quality and quantity.

She had noticed that Ameo insisted she sit in the kitchen to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She barely ate, but he never forced her to. He had tried to start a few conversations with her but was mostly met with silence, but he never was angry about that either. Even Alina was nowhere to be seen. What changed? Why was he confusing her?

She didn't like it.

This afternoon was different, Ameo was eating and Blair silently sat across from him. She had no plate in front of her because she didn't say or motioned to what she wanted to eat.

But then he noticed she was staring at his food.

"Do you want to eat it?"

Blair's eyes flicked up, and stayed silent for a while. "I-I c-can eat it?" she asked with a tremor in her small voice.

He was quite pleased that she was slowly speaking to him, becoming comfortable. Even if it was a little. "Yes, you can eat it."

Ameo suppressed the pain of guilt that was eating his insides when Blair said nothing else, but stared at him with genuine confusion and fear, wondering why he was being considerate.

"Take it."

He pushed his food toward her, and noticed how she almost flinched to that.

He was relieved that she wanted to eat. But that happiness turned sour when, instead of grabbing the whole plate, she took a slice of bread. She tore off a tiny piece of the bread and slowly nibbled on it until the piece finished and moved the plate away.

"I-I'm ah, alright n-now..." her voice came out as a low whisper and gave a small, cautious, tight-lipped smile before being quiet again.

He almost couldn't bear what he was seeing. So the whole time he thought she was staring at his food, she was actually looking at the half-eaten bread?

Blair woke up late in the evening. She walked out from her room to get some water. As she reached the kitchen, she noticed the lights to Ameo's office were still on.

She slowly and quietly peeked in and Ameo was in deep sleep.

Something entered her mind, she quickly tiptoed to the kitchen and was looking through the drawers. Finally Blair got a hold of a knife. She took a deep breath as she headed to Ameo's study room.

This was her only opportunity.

Blair entered the office. Immediately, her heart crashed against her ribs. Her breathing became fast paced. Tears formed and fell down her cheeks as her unsteady self neared Ameo.

Just kill him, Blair, he won't hurt you any more. You'll be free if you do it. What's the worst that could happen? He's your worst enemy, after all. Think about your baby, he took that away from you, the only one that will love and care about you. You will never have the chance to see it again, you will never know if it was a boy or a girl. You will never watch them grow.

Once you kill him, he will be gone forever and be far, far away from you. He will never hurt you, Blair. Just kill him, it is very easy; you have seen him do it before. He deserves it.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him kill him kill him killhim killhim killhim killhimkillhimkillhim.

Those words in her head kept going on repeat until it was jumbled up into a sentence.

DO IT.

She raised her shaking hands, trying to hold the knife steady as it came down on him.

DON'T.

She stopped herself midway as she didn't have the heart to do it, and ran out from the office to her room.

She closed the door as soon as she entered. Blair leaned onto the door, slid down and started to sob hysterically, wanting to disappear from this place.

It was in the middle of the night, and Ameo woke up at the sound of someone entering his office. He looked up and Blair was walking up to him with her hands hiding behind her back.

"Blair?" She didn't respond. She stopped right in front of him. "What is it?"

He tried to reach out to her, but for some reason, his arms refused to move.

She brought out her hidden arms to reveal a gun in her right hand.

"Why are you having a gun? You can hurt yourself with that." Once again, he could not move.

She raised the gun to his forehead, and with no hesitation, pulled the trigger.

Before the world went pitch-black, he got a glimpse of Blair smiling. He couldn't remember the last time he saw her smile so warmly.

With so much joy, like she finally got her life back.

A second chance to live again.

There was a childlike hope Ameo had within him that he would see her smile like that for him one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 283 14
THIS FANFIC IS DISCONTINUED CURRENTLY DCLF/The Prototypes Au story Grian; Xelqua So much things to hide. ... But he can't keep it a secret from his f...
1.3M 29.3K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
4.6M 119K 75
This book is Completed -------------- Major Trigger Warnings for books content! Emotional Abuse, Physical Abuse, Sexual Assault & Abuse...
4.7K 152 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...