Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

De MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... Mais

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 40

107 13 0
De MedievalTomboy

Anete Point of View

"He is really not here. I can't believe it."

I looked around and indeed realized that that pest was clearly hiding from me. He even chose to miss the important event as such.

But how long will he hide. I will get him out of his hole very soon.

I looked at Ilaria who was sitting beside me and gave her a meaningful glance. She immediately understood and acted on it.

"Tiny dear, are you sure he loves you?" Ilaria asked and all the eyes stared down at her.

Tiny Almond blinked her eyes once, twice and then with a brightest smile that was similar to Cacao's, she said "Of course. He loves me more than anything in this world. He can kill himself without regret if it means he could look at my smile once more."

"I have to apologize beforehand for my blunt words; I don't think he values you that much. Even though he is my brother, I have to be frank with you. Or else why is he not here on such an important day?" Ilaria said slowly, deliberately inciting some hard feeling for Zorion in Tiny's heart.

The Almond family members did not talk about this much but seeing how they did not counter Ilaria, they must be agreeing to what she said.

Alright! Good!

Zorion, let's see how long will you continue to hide.

Ilaria is called the most influential businesswoman in the world for a reason because when she grasped the atmosphere in the room, she continued, "This is a meeting between two family to discuss about the wedding between Zorion and you. It is necessary that along with family, the bride and groom also should be present so we could proceed with the matrimonial ceremony according to interests of both bride and groom as well their families."

I had to hand it over to Ilaria, she was phenomenon with these kind of 'retreat to advance' tricks. She used a soft tone and scolded Zorion while still making sure showing that she is in Tiny's team.

The Almond elders looked at Tiny for a moment and asked her to contact Zorion again and see if he could come for a short period of time.

Everything about Almonds is excellent but when it comes to understanding situations, they are too good that sometimes it makes people want to kick themselves.

They know Zorion is a busy person and did not insist but when they heard Ilaria, they still wanted to know if Zorion could come for a short time and by no way are they imposing on him or being insensitive to him.

They understand and respect people, their work and their time a little too much.

I looked around the room and my eyes caught Peach's. I subtly sent her a wink and she immediately understood what I meant.

"You know, what she said was right. Of course work and money are important but to our future brother-in-law, Tiny should be his priority right now. Also now that we are having the discussion about wedding, how can we proceed forward without his input?" I'm going to give the best things in the world to Peach.

She is such a sweetheart. I love her so much!

Taking this as the opportunity, I finally opened my mouth, "Although we sisters know Zorion very well, we still cannot make these decisions for him. It is still better for Tiny and him to talk it out by themselves. After all, we are still family and we should follow with the plans according to their likes and convenience."

Usually, it should be us that should be covering up for Zorion and Almonds to make demands regarding Zorion's absence.

But here, it's all reverse.

Tiny who was listening to everything, pouted a little and walked out to call Zorion. With Tiny's abilities, she will bring Zorion by his nose.

Now let's see how he will escape from me. For what he did, I will pay him back hundredfold.

"If only Cacao is not on a work trip, we would also be planning Anete and Cacao's wedding. How good it would be to have two of the Almond's weddings at the same time." Theia sighed sadly but the sly glint in her eyes is as clear as day.

I suddenly coughed out awkwardly but did not respond back. Almonds talked about it among themselves about the innocent idea Theia presented and soon happiness started to shine on their faces.

"They are considering the idea. Do they know that you are still angry with him and want him to chase after you? " Ilaria whispered.

That night, after Cacao called himself a sinner for being too innocent, naïve and kind hearted, I felt lost.

I was angry and even disappointed at him but after he realized what made me upset and even apologized in a dramatic manner, not only did I feel happy but the little anger also evaporated into nothing.

However, did I show it out? Absolutely no!

Which girlfriend wouldn't like to have her boyfriend chase after her and try to please her in all those weird ways?

I'm not so different too!

Cacao, for one, is a loyal and a devoted man so the matter about him leaving me is out of question. As long as I don't overdo it, I can still get manage to get his love and his confession soon.

I was in love with him for years now. He was there for me, although virtually, he was still there for me all those years when I and my siblings had hard life.

Financially, we are too well off but because we did not receive any parental love and our parents are the most snobbish wicked people in the world, not to forget their accidental death when we were still so young, it got to the three of us in different ways.

While Zorion had become cold and detached, Ilaria being the eldest bore the implied responsibility of her sister and brother making her both bold and a little overbearing at the same time. However, I know that inside her heart, she is so lonely.

Our father's infidelity and ruthlessness and our mother's indifference made Ilaria to vigorously search for love. And as a result, she found Devon Almond, the only man who knocked down her heart and caused her to chase after him.

Coming to me, I was much more cautious with people and have a lot of insecurities piled up in my mind and heart. One of the reasons why I loved Cacao silently all these years was because I did want this beautiful feeling to go away after being rejected.

One sided love was at least better because I wouldn't have any expectation from the other person and can still have those good emotions and feeling in my heart.

Who would've thought the person I love so much would ask me to be his girlfriend and also confessed that he likes me?

Compared to the years of my love for him, I somehow feel that he doesn't love me as much as I do. It could be because of my own insecurities or maybe because I loved him for so long that the short period of his attention and affection is not up to my mark.

I don't know how long I was drowned in my own thoughts that when Ilaria shook me out of me reverie, Zorion was there, standing by the threshold without coming inside the house.

Don't know how Tiny managed to get that hardheaded man out of his hole but for him to be here so soon, I openly clapped at Tiny's capabilities.

An Almond indeed!

The moment my eyes landed on the proud looking foolish man that I call my brother, I shot up from my seat and rushed to him like a crazy person on loose.

Tiny was about to rush into his arms with a broad smile but I won the rushing match and reached the slightly shrieking man. Before he opened his mouth to spout out any nonsense or before he got the time to escape, I pulled out the Gucci belt I was wearing and started to dust it.

Dust it on my brother's body!

I did not care where we are and what people would think, my only focus was beating the poop out of my brother.

"Stop it you devilhead." He is a good head tall over me and much stronger but because of my anger, he was having a hard time to contain my movements.

Stop? There is no stopping, you demonic eyesore!

Today I'm going to beat you until you forget your own name.

"You are finally out of your hiding hole. I'm seeing you after so many days brother, don't you want to know how much I missed you?" I gasped for air but still did not stop hitting him.

"Anete! Gosh, sister stop." He was gasping for air as well and trying to not get hit by me.

But I am so angry with him that I totally lost all my senses and just –

"You donkey faced dog! How dare you do that? If I don't show you what hell is, I will write my name with my butt." And so I continued to jit him, with hands, with belt and when my belt broke, my lovely sister Ilaria was already with her own belt.

Surprisingly, no one stopped me from hitting Zorion; not even Tiny and while I was busy beating him, I also saw that everyone stood there; frozen, just looking at me as if I grew a scorpion tail.

"I did it for your own good!" He shouted and I stopped beating him and looked at him with ridicule.

That one sentence broke the last thread of control and I slowly rolled the belt around my hand and started again.

Oh Zorion, I will show you what doing good is!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Zorion is hiding from Anete? Why?

The siblings squabble, I tell you! Isn't it fun?

Poor Zorion, he getting beaten to pulp by his own sister. 

Does he deserve it though? What exactly did he do?

Anete thinks Cacao doesn't love her as much as she does him. Is she right?

How will Cacao make up for it?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

778 24 27
Aila Seymour, my life and my death. Touching her gives me life but she stares at me with her eyes brimming with tears. Her look of innocence will be...
144K 7K 52
So this is the third book of 'The Bad Boy and The Nerd' trilogy and CAN be read as a stand alone. ALSO NOTE THIS BOOK DOES NOT PROMOTE THE USE OF DRU...
2.6K 1.2K 63
( book 1 in #Raveneve series) 🎙️ "So, there I was, Eve Josephine Dale, the heiress to the Dale fortune, trying to navigate life with the grace of a...
153K 6.9K 40
"I'll strangle you." I said showing him my hands and making a motion of squeezing an invisible neck. He laughed. "But if you straddle me, I'll just h...