Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

By MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 37

89 15 0
By MedievalTomboy

Sir Cacao Point of View

Failed!

I can't believe I failed again.

I thought when her business deal was successfully signed, that too because of me and my popularity, she would look at me a little more favorably.

But seems like her anger is too deep; and I don't like her to be angry at me to this extent.

She my Butter Tart that is super aromatic and yummy!

Just as I was pondering over my next plan, my mobile pinged with a message.

From a-person-who-shouldn't-be-named!

'Sir Cacao, how about a dinner date tonight or tomorrow evening?'

Choco Drizzle, how come you seem like a never-leaving ghost to me?

The more she and I interact, the more something feels wrong to me. Flirting with me and trying to lure me and seduce me even after knowing I love Anete; this itself is wrong on her part.

Now when I think more and more about her, I find it stranger and fishy.

Just when I was being happy to find the love of my life, this pen friend of mine is making troubles for me. I'm not a fool to not understand that Choco Drizzle is captivated by my ethereal existence and want me all for herself.

However, I am a one woman man and my heart can only beat romantically for one woman.

But then again, for Choco Drizzle to have me in her heart not a weird thing. I'm Cacao Ned Almond, Sir Cacao!

Thinking about all the events that happened in the past few days, I finally arrived at a decision.

'Tonight is good. Here's the location of our dinner meet. Let's meet at 7 PM.'

I replied back crisply and push my phone back in my pocket.

Now, I need to clear all the problematic people around me and Anete and then coax her back to me and then love each other more and live happily ever after.

But – a huge BUT – not everything goes according to our plans when those living up above the clouds have other plans?

The beginning to the end all started then when everyone came face to face with each other. The most dramatic twists took place and the climax was so exhilarating that my future kids would definitely listen to it in awe and reverence.

Later that day, I went to Anete's office to inform her about the dinner meet with Drizzle but her real PA told me about a sudden meeting she had to attend and would not be back until the later part of night.

With a long and explanatory text message I sent her, I finally geared up myself for the dinner.

Although I didn't want to put in efforts in dressing up, I'm still a celebrity and a person of influence, so with no other choice, I made myself look blindingly and madly attractive.

Like the first time, I arrived at the restaurant first and was waiting for her. This particular restaurant looks both rich and exotic with a touch of humbleness and also gives out smell of wealth.

My friend owns it so getting a table was nothing hard. After all, when his own love life and his parent's married life collided and made a huge mess in his life, I cleared it and pushed them into a path of peace and happiness.

Say, how can he not be grateful to me!

I checked my phone and saw that Anete did not reply back to my message. Seems like she is too busy with her business.

Thinking back about it, she was always such a humble little fan girl before me but when she is in her avatar of a businesswoman, she shines like all the diamond stones on the planet got their glow from her.

So professionally hot!

So seriously cool!

She was purely a turn on to me!

Particularly in that meeting room when she was discussing those clauses with the other company, just a mere look at her, my member went through a boot camp military training.

She aroused to the extent that my member almost popped and flew up like a rocket.

Too amazing. No wonder she is someone I love!

"Sir Cacao." I heard the familiar yet unfamiliar voice and turned to receive her with a polite smile.

She returned me back with a bright smile that felt a little... creepy. Nonetheless, I just welcomed her like a gentleman I was raised to be.

I pulled out the chair for her to sit and returned to my chair. Just when my butt was touching the chair, it was interrupted just like the last time.

"Cacao?" A familiar, close to heart, voice called out.

A-Anete?

"Darling? Butter Tart?" Pleasantly surprised, I jumped and ran to her to hug her. "You got my message came for me? I love you too. I love you so much!"

She came for me! She came to deal with Drizzle with me and show her dominance over me.

She finally pushed away her anger and came to me. I know she loves me too much against her own sanity.

But the confession of love she should receive in a grand surprise manner, I said those words just like that. But it all happened out of relief.

"What are you doing here?" And the relief that I was feeling just a moment ago was washed away by her salty words.

I stepped back from the hug and looked at her stupefied. "Aren't you here for me?"

Hearing me, she raised her perfectly trimmed eyebrow arrogantly and shook her head. "Not really."

No?

"Aren't you here for me and tell Drizzle that I am yours?" This, I said in a little low tone.

As if she heard something poisonous, her eyes roamed around and found the subject of discussion. Just when she was looking around, I too looked around and found a young man in his early thirties, draped in nice fit business suit, standing beside her with a small smile playing on his lips.

He is gifted in looks but hey, can anyone compete with me in that department?

I'm practically a man that was made by all the Gods with utmost love and care.

"You are here with her? On a dinner date? Again?" If only I have a bowl with in my reach, I would've caught the powdered teeth that she grinded.

She now look like she is ready to explode anytime soon.

"I already texted you about this. I will finish this chapter of my life tonight. Don't worry my Butter Tart." I said in a gentle tone and turned to the man she brought in. "This is –"

"Right, Sir Cacao, pleasure to meet you. I'm Rafael Bernal, Miss Anete's –" He offered his hand with a smile and before he finish saying what he want to say, Anete stepped in.

"Date. He is my date for the evening." Date?

Invisible knives and needles pierced through my heart at once causing me to have painful death right that very moment.

"Yes, her date." Rafael guy agreed immediately all the while Anete was shooting fire glares at Drizzle.

I'm in huge trouble now. As a smart person, I know when the world is slowly going against me.

"Good evening everyone!" My soul nearly went out of my body at the sudden shout.

"Goodness! Who is trying to give me a heart attack?" I mumbled at turned around to see who it was.

There on the small dais is the manager of the restaurant standing with some cue cards and mic in his hands.

"Everyone please settle down before I give you all the reason for my sudden disturbance." I was about to take Anete's hand when she shook it away and said that I should go to my date while she will go with her date.

As it turns out, both of our tables are side by side; only I'm here sitting with another woman and she is there sitting with another man.

"Today is the fortieth anniversary of our restaurant." Everyone clapped and congratulated. "On the account of this happy event, we shall have a celebration. The food and drink for the night are free and our kitchen shall made their best special dishes for you all. While the food is served, there will also be some fun games, seeing all the guests for the night are couples."

What?

How can he say that just because a man and woman are sitting together, they are a pair? A couple?

Total nonsense!

I am not a couple with Drizzle. My other half is on another table with another man!

"Butter Tart, we should get together now. It's a game for couples." I leaned to my side and tried to tap Anete.

"Sir Cacao, we are extremely honored to have you here tonight. Can you please introduce the lovely woman?" Before I could sort out one problem, the host of the event brought another on my head.

"Congratulations for forty years of journey. I pray and wish that 'Springs' can soon celebrate their thousandth anniversary." Everyone clapped their hands with too much vigor.

" This is Anete Allard, my girlfriend and the woman I love." Followed by, I introduced Anete with a bright smile.

"Uh, we are asking about your – date – no, the woman sitting on the same table as you, Sir."

Oh!

I gritted my teeth and gulped down all the pain and suffered insufferably because of this lie but I still did it.

"This is Talia, Mr. Rafael Bernal's girlfriend." For the first time ever in my life, I lied.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

This fake Drizzle is too much now! Who agree?

Cacao went to have food with Drizzle? Again? How come he still cannot understand Anete's point?

Why is Anete there at the same restaurant?

Who is that man with her?

A couple event? How will these two odd couples get through this event without killing each other?

How will this whole issue get solved?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
38.7K 4K 50
"Marriage is like a rhythm of a sinking Titanic. You know it will sink; all you have to do is learn to swim and dance to that rhythm." What kind of p...
153K 6.9K 40
"I'll strangle you." I said showing him my hands and making a motion of squeezing an invisible neck. He laughed. "But if you straddle me, I'll just h...
18.3K 404 24
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind" ⎯ William Shakespeare This story is about Cupid, The...