Stalking Mr. Cupid (DA series...

By MedievalTomboy

"Sir Cacao, what is the different between love and romance?" The devotion in her eyes is as bright as hundred... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Cracking Mr. Codehead

Chapter 31

78 11 1
By MedievalTomboy

Sir Cacao Point of View

"Sorry, Milady, I'm taken."

Well, it's not her mistake to take a liking to me. However, I'm heart, mind and soul committed to a lady and it cannot be changed even if hell went loose.

Choco Drizzle pouted in disappointment. Before anyone could speak anything, Peach came to where I was sitting, grinning like she was possessed the honorable joker.

"Brother, who is she? She looks so pretty." My smile froze as I looked at my sister inquisitively.

Indeed Choco Drizzle has some alright looks but this sister of mine did not even compliment Anete for being gorgeous.

Forget about Anete, I, her brother, look ethereal that cannot be comparable to anyone. She never told me I was handsome.

She finds this pen friend of mine, pretty? Intolerable!

This is not fair!

"A good friend." I scowled at her and said.

"You have good friends too?" What kind of a doubt does this girl get?

Of course I am a pearl of fresh water so do have good, very good and even very very good friends. But then again, is she insulting me or Drizzle?

"Hi, I'm my brother's little sister, Peach. Nice to meet you." Peach introduced herself with an overly friendly smile.

A smile that didn't even give Anete till now!

"I'm Talia, also known as Choco Drizzle. It was very nice to meet you too, Peach." Drizzle replied back with a friendly smile.

"That is Bart, my second brother and Anete, Cacao's future wife and my sister-in-law." Bart did not even look at Drizzle but Anete nodded and smiled at Drizzle professionally.

"Ah right, brother;" Peach held the sleeves of my jacket and waved it in a pampering manner which almost made me puke.

Peach never does this. Her actions even made Bart frown at her so one should understand how hard it was for both of us to bear with the scene.

My stomach truly felt uncomfortable and everything I had in lunch was ready to take an express train and come out through my mouth.

"You should finish the event quickly." She said and rolled her eyes towards Anete. That was when I understood what she meant.

Anete was not feeling well so I don't have time and shouldn't have any energy to deal with any friends right now. I need to concentrate on Anete and make sure her health is recovered.

"Right." I turned back to Drizzle and gave her a small smile. "Miss Talia, then we shall start with your likes and dislikes."

"You already know." She gave me a teasing grin which made me squirm in my seat.

She is behaving, weirdly!

"Everyone should know as well so we can pair you up with a deserving person." Peach stole the words out of my mouth! However, she said it in a little condemning manner but the amicable smile on her face makes people think that she is eager to know more about the person.

Peach! What are you doing?

"I'm a busy person who gets tired easily so I prefer to go for extreme sports to relieve my stress. I also like the thrill that comes from it. I like painting and have a huge collection of them. Dislikes – I cannot tolerate hot weather and cold people." As I know!

She indeed hates hot weather so much that in one of her letters to me, she said she often went to hill stations for the whole summer time and worked from there.

I heard a snort from my side that is fill with mock to brim.

Glancing briefly to my side, I noticed that it was Bart who snorted and a kind of silent conversation went between Peach and Anete to which Anete nodded slightly.

What happened to these three suddenly? They were being this weird until few minutes ago.

"How do you see life as?" The host asked.

"Lemons. They are sour, bitter and sweet all at the same time." What an in depth thought!

As expected from Drizzle!

"Well said. Please tell us the turning point incident in your life." As soon as the host asked this, Drizzle kind of paled.

The color on her face drained as fast as the toilet is flushed out once it is thoroughly unclogged.

A minute passed, two minutes and then four minutes passed but she did not give us an answer. The turning point of her life is not something she would feel embarrassed about. I clearly know what it is but this is an event that has rules and I cannot answer for her just because I know of it.

"Miss Talia, you have to be quick and tell us about it. We still have to get through half of the event still." The host pressured her.

"Of course. It is when I first come to know about Sir Cacao. He brought light into my dull life." I smiled proudly.

Even in her next life, this will be her only turning point and a blessing. Not only to her, for every other person who worships me, who follows me, I'm their blessing.

"I do have a light in me. Miss Talia, what type of a person do you like?" Pleased with her answer, I asked her the final question before I choose her date.

Drizzle looked at me, her eyes met mine as she slowly studied me. If lust were a liquid, then anyone can tell that she is crying out tears at me.

Only, I didn't like it.

Only Anete should look at me like that and that too because even such creepy display of lust looks pure and adorable when it comes from her.

I briefly glanced at Anete and passed a smile at her to which she replied back with one.

"Funny, handsome, Godly, innocent and a warm person." Drizzle said slowly.

"How can we find all these in one person?" Peach wondered out loudly causing me to control my laugh.

As good friend as Drizzle is, her want for meeting a second person as me is impossible. I'm an only piece in this world and there is no one like with all the good qualities.

"Very well, please take a seat until we call for you later." The host politely asked Drizzle to get back to her seat and we continued with the rest of the event to see if we could find someone for Drizzle too.

Even after matching her with ten men and on Peach's express idea, I even introduced three women too but Drizzle refused to be matched to any of them.

A few hours later when the event finally ended, I was able to match about three hundred couples but still Drizzle wasn't one of them.

After talking to the organizers and making sure all the formalities of the event was taken care of, we started to head home.

Just outside of the hotel, near the entrance, Drizzle was standing and when she noticed that we were out, she walked to me with a smile.

"Sir Cacao, when are we going to finish the promised lunch date?"

"My girlfriend is not doing well so I'm taking care of her. We should postpone it on the later date." I might not be a man with brightest brains like Devon but when it comes to anything that is related to relationships and feelings, I have heightened sense.

I can the green aura revolving around Anete even with my eyes closed. To be honest, even a person like Bart could tell that Anete is burning with jealousy from the moment Drizzle made an appearance.

"Oh. No problem." She gave a brief smile that did not last long.

"Do you love her?" Just as I walked past her, she held my arm and asked with hope.

A futile hope I should say.

"That is why I'm his girlfriend." Anete replied before I could. Drizzle ignored what Anete said and turned to me with a pitiful expression on her face.

"Do you remember how we use to exchange our thoughts and ideas with each other? You know about me more than anyone else and I know you more than you know."

"How can I forget that? You are my pen friend, a person who spent the last six years sharing her life experiences with me. You are a good friend, Drizzle and I'm happy to know you." I grinned at her but I also made sure to draw a line between us.

"Then don't you think we are more compatible with each other?" She held my arm again and asked.

I noticed Anete glaring at the extra hand that held mine and if has any superpowers, Drizzle's hand would've been burnt by now.

Will there be a catfight for me here?

"My frequency with my Butter Tart is unquestionable." I shrugged.

"Then all these years, you didn't have any romantic feelings for me?"

"Aunty, why will my brother love you? He even performed black arts with my sister-in-law for eternal bonding." Aunty? Bart fotgot about etiquettes and laugh out loud on Drizzle's face when he heard Peach.

Bart, how can you laugh at a lady? That is so 'no'.

"I apologize for my siblings, Choco Drizzle. We wil have that promised dinner soon. I shall contact you then. It's a cold evening and my girlfriend should not suffer the cold breeze here."

With that said, we left while I held Anete in my arms securely.

She is angry and I can tell a Tsunami is coming my way!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Boring?

This fake Drizzle is too persistent. Isn't she?

Why does this fake Drizzle know so much about what they exchanged in letters?

Peach can be a silly but an amazing sister for Anete. Right?

Cacao, although is too polite for his own good, is still committed to Anete.

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.9K 40
"I'll strangle you." I said showing him my hands and making a motion of squeezing an invisible neck. He laughed. "But if you straddle me, I'll just h...
8.1K 977 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
1K 26 20
A beautiful girl sat on a marble stone in a garden with closed eyes, meditating. A Divine Beauty. . . " You are the great trio, dear Lords, can't...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...