Transformers RID; New Beginni...

By Detectivegel

Nova is BACK?! With a new adventure, Nova gets message from Primus, telling her that her world is in danger... More

Details
Prologue
New Mission
Old friends Reunited
WWOD
As the Kospego Commands!
Collect 'Em All
True Colors
Rumble in the jungle
Nova's Filler Reunion
Can you dig it? (Here comes Jazz)
Babysitting Little Bee
Hunting Season
Out of Focus
Sideways
Nova's Filler: Omega Two Post Tour
Even Robots Have Nightmares
Somebody Anybody
One of Our Mini-Cons Is Missing
Deep Trouble
The Champ
The Trouble with Fixit
Lockout
Similarly Different
The Buzz on Windblade
Ghosts and Impostors
***Message***
Battleground part 1
Battlegrounds Part 2
Overloaded part 1
Overloaded part 2
Note
Nova's Fillers: Meets the Rescue Bots
Metal Meltdown
Suspended
Cover Me
Reminisce Part 1
Reminisce Part 2
Misdirection
Nova's Night Off
Impounded
Portals
Nova's Filler: Operation Closure
Graduation Exercises
Decepticon Island part 1
Decepticon Island part 2
Nova's Filler: Need for Speed
History Lessons
Strongarm's Big Score
Strange Connections
Mighty Big Trouble
Mini-Con Madness
Worthy
King of Hill
Defrosted
Blurred
Sphere of Influence
Bee Cool
Great Divide
Get a Clue
Out of shadows
Switcheroo
Guilty as Charged
The Golden Knight
The Fastest Bot Alive!
Railroad Rage
Combine and Conquer
MoonBreaker
Breathing Room
Prepare for Departure
Prisoner Principles
Collateral Damage
Something he ate
Sick Bot
The Truth (Five Fugitives)
Deep Secret
Nova's Filler: Her Tribute
Enemy of My Enemy

Exiles

1K 22 22
By Detectivegel

It was peaceful in the Scrapyard, Fixit was saddened that Piper had to go back since her duty was done. She did promised to visit whenever she's needed. Nova can see Grimlock planning to do a video diary to keep track of what was happening so he enlisted Russell to record it for him. She chuckled at Grimlock's idea as she sees Bee standing there, staring at the sky, like he was in thought.

Nova thought about Piper's advice then decided it's time she tell him. She walked up to Bee who was in thought before he noticed her. Bee greeted, "Hey, Nova. How are you?"

"Fine thanks. It sure is quite a lovely day." Nova said, feeling awkward.

In fact, it was awkward for both of them. Since the stunticons were captured, she no longer have to hide it anymore. Nova took a breath as she spoke, "Bee, there's something I want to tell you."

Bee turned to her, "What is it, Nova?"

"Do you remember when you all came to my secret base island? And there was a vault that was an off limit area."

Bee said with curiosity, "What about that?"

'C' mon, Nova say it. Now's the time to tell him about the spacebridge.' Nova said to herself. "The truth is, the vault is actually....."

As she was about to say something when suddenly an alarm went on and security system prepared to fire, but missiles shot them first. And soon there rain of blasts intending to hit them.

"What's going on?!" Nova said in shock.

"So what's happening now is, apparently, we are under attack!" Grimlock said until there was one blast right front of him.

"Russell! Stop filming! And come on!" Denny shouted and picked his son before some of the blasts almost hit Grimlock. "Come on, we need to get to cover!"

"Does anyone have eyes on our attackers?" Bee asked through com-link. "They're using Cybertronian ordinance! We have to..." Right then one blast hit right at them and knocks them out.

"Denny! Russell!" Nova shouted and went help them.

Recovering from the blast, Denny and Russell are retrieved by Strongarm, then set off to find Fixit while Nova found Campy and Luna as she grabbed them, protecting them with her shield. Bee and Grimlock stayed to secure that everyone was out from the open.

"Autobots! Rendezvous at the Command Center! Maybe we can..."Bee informed to com-link until he got hit to it. "Autobots! Autobots! Scrap!"

Bee couldn't stay any longer waiting. So he transformed to vehicle mode and left to Command center with Nova while Grimlock  followed.

At the Command center Sideswipe to avoid the blasts as well

"Whoa! What is this? Did someone forget to pay the electric bill?" Sideswipe said.

Right then, Bumblebee and Grimlock came with Nova, Campy and Luna.

"Sideswipe, situation report." Bumblebee said.

"Best I can figure, they're on the cliffs!" Sideswipe informed and pointed the cliff close to them. Sadly, they couldn't see who were there because of the sun.

"Incoming!" Grimlock shouts for notice missile, which hit on the Command center.

Nova used her 'dark' power to make the wall rise from the ground to cover them from the blasts.

"This is no good! We have to evac! Cover me!" Bee said to Sideswipe and gave his gun to him. Then went to the Groundbridge to activate it.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" he shouts. In this Strongarm arrives with Denny, Russell, Fixit, and Aqua, while Grimlock picks his trailer with Nova before they go through the bridge. "Sideswipe!"

"Right behind you!" Sideswipe answered and transforms to vehicle mode to get to the bridge. But right then one of the missiles hits right between them. When Sideswipe gets up, he only saws shutdown Groundbridge. No sign of everyone.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" he repeats and tries to take cover, but blasts took it out too. Sideswipe had no choice but find a way out from scrapyard. "Bumblebee! Strongarm! Grimlock? Can you hear me? Anyone! Come in!"

Sideswipe still trying to find a way out or connection to others. Soon blasts had hit shelves from both directions trapping him. "Help! Anyone! Come back! Please!"

The continuous blasts knock a crane onto him, effectively pinning him down. As aiming beacons line up on Sideswipe's face, Bee appears to pull the machinery off him and the two escape the base.

"I-I thought you left..."

"The blast that took out the GroundBridge threw me into the cliff! Took me awhile to find you with my comm down! Come on!" Bee explained before they speed off.

Others where waiting few miles away from the scrapyard.

"What if they've been captured? I'm going back" Strongarm said and prepared to leave until Fixit stopped her.

"The lieutenant would not want us to rush in without a plan!"

"But how's he gonna find us?" Grimlock asked.

"Bumblebee activated the GroundBridge. He must know we portal led to the last desecration-Decoration-Destination point it was set to." Fixit explained before they heard engines and two familiar vehicles that transformed.

"Thank the Primes! You're intact!" Strongarm sigh.

"We are, but it was a close call." Bumblebee said.

"Not for a speed bot like Sideswipe, I bet! Probably didn't even warm up your engine oil." Grimlock said, but Sideswipe didn't reply. "Uh, Sideswipe?"

"Huh? Oh-oh. Oh, yeah Drive in the park." Sideswipe chuckled nervously.

"Well, you're welcome anyway." Bumblebee said.

"Now, whoever launched the attack isn't likely to back down. We need a new hideout, fast." Bee informed.

"How about those caves where we busted Nightstrike?" Russell suggested.

"Excellent idea! The mineral content of the cavern's soil interfered with our energy signatures. Our enemies shouldn't be able to detect us there." Fixit confirmed.

"What do you say, Dad?" Russell asked.

"I was expecting a shipment of turn-of-the-century pressed coins," Denny admits sadly. Nova patted on his shoulder with assurance.

"We'll regroup in the cave, then go after whoever it was that destroyed our home! Autobots, let's rev up and roll out!" Bee said before they transformed and started to leave. Sideswipe, however, didn't admit, but what just happened in Scrapyard shake things up. Being alone and trapped was something you don't want experiment. And he just did.

Once they hid in the cave, They settled down around the fire that Nova made. Denny was still mumbling about his vintage stuff, mourning about it. Luna jumped on his lap, snuggled at him as if she was trying to comfort him. 

Denny smiled slightly as he said, "Thanks Luna."

Luna meowed in reply.

"I'm sorry Denny. When this is over, we'll rebuild the scrapyard." Bee assured.

Grimlock added, "Yeah, It'll be even better than before it was blown up, set on fire and blasted into pieces." which made Denny even feel sadder.

Nova hissed, "Not helping, Grim."

Strongarm elbowed him as she said, "He's gets the picture."

Sideswipe placed his servo on Denny's shoulder. "Come on Denny. The scrapyard is just another place, right? I've moved from home to home a million times after a while. It's no big deal." 

That's when he was startled by bats as Sideswipe got up in fright, much to their confusion.

Grimlock and Strongarm shared a glanced. "Some bots look a little jumpy." Strongarm noted. Nova shake her head before walking over to Denny with a sincere look.

"Don't worry, Denny. I know the scrapyard mean much to you, believe me I do. Like Bee said, once this is over, I'll fix all the damages that was done. I promise." Nova said with Campy on her shoulder

Denny looked up to Nova and muttered, "Thanks Nova." 

Sideswipe moved to Bee's side. 

"Your alright there, Sideswipe? Maybe what happened at the scrapyard rattled your exhaust system a little." Bee asked while Fixit fixed him

Sideswipe scoffed, "Not even....I just don't like things flapping their wings at my sensory array."

Nova narrowed her eyes, judging by his tone, she can tell he's lying but didn't say anything.

Bee said, "Good. Because we need everyone at top performance if we're going to track down our attackers and bring them in. And I have no idea how to accomplish that."

Fixit said, holding the detector, "I do. I brought the cybertronian tech detector we confiscated from the stunticons."

Nova said with an impressed look, "Nice. 

" But it won't detect decepticons but it can detect their weapons though we're unlikely to get a signal in these caverns."

Strongarm said, "We'll have to go outside the cave to scan."

Nova blinked, "Your kidding?"

Bee said worriedly, "And our enemies out there, looking for us. So, whoever does the scanning better, do it fast." He thought of someone before he turned to Sides with a smile.

Sideswipe said, being sarcastic, "Sure, Send sideswipe out by himself on a mission. You really are trying to get rid of me, aren't you?"

Everyone staring at him. Bee suggests that Sideswipe be the one to step out of the cave and into possible scanning range to locate the antagonists, sparking Sideswipe's fear of abandonment and stalling on his part by pretending how to use the detector which caused the teammate to have little argument to whoever volunteer.

The tech detector makes a quick change of hands before Nova couldn't take it as she took it then does the scan herself, discovering five Cybertronian contacts.

She went back to Fixit, handing the detector to him. "Here." Nova said, showing to everyone.

Bee exclaimed, "5 contacts?!"

Fixit said, "The coordinates correspond to the crown river dam."

Nova questioned, "Why on earth will they do there?"

"The facility is automated but if these are cons trying to destroy dam, they'll endanger every humans for miles around."

Strongarm stated, "It could be a trap, sir. Our attackers trying to draw us out."

Bee said, "Well that maybe so but we can't just sit here if we can prevent a disaster. let's rev up and roll out."

As Bee and his team ready to depart, Nova told Campy and Luna to stay with Denny, Russell and Fixit. She didn't want her friends to get hurt in case. She got into Sideswipe vehicle mode and they drove off

On the way to the dam, Sideswipe nervously tailgates Strongarm until Bee puts him on rear duty, which only further aggravates his fears as a train nearly cuts them off from the rest of the team. Bee, of course, scolds him, when Sideswipe transformed while carrying Nova and jumped over the train to get to the others, but Sideswipe said to his defense that they could have caught into a trap if he would have done it. Bee wanted to argue which Nova managed to calm him down which he let it slide, so they could continue their mission.

"Sideswipe, is something wrong?" Nova asked.

"Nothing. I'm just worried about everyone's safety."

"Sideswipe.....your lying, I know what's bothering you." Nova stated.

"Okay, fine I tell. But you won't tell this to anyone."

"Well.....They will find it out if you act like that." She reminded. Sideswipe sigh and started to explain.

"That attack may have an effect..."

"You're afraid of being alone now" Nova guessed. "Sideswipe, that won't happen. We're in this together."

Sideswipe didn't reply to that. He did want to believe in Nova, but he was so afraid.

Soon they were near the dam. 

"Nova and I will go into the control building and draw out any enemy inside. You guys split up and circle around. When they go after me, go after them." Bee said. Nova nodded as she transformed into her Armor Mode.

"I don't know, Bee. Isn't it, um strategically risky for the rest of us to separate?" Sideswipe tried to convince. "I mean, w-what if they gang up on Grimlock?"

"Then I feel sorry for them," Grimlock smirked and prepared his fists. 

"But um....What happens if they capture Nova, knowing that she might be a Herald and a Prime and all."

Nova rolled her optics with annoyance. "Sideswipe, I'm sure they've forgotten about me beside they got their memories wipe, remember? So, nothing is going to happen to me." She reminded.

In this everyone separated. Sideswipe felt more worried. so, while he went his way he called to Strongarm.

"Strongarm! You there?"

::Affirmative. What's wrong?:: Strongarm asked.

"Nothin'. Just making sure the comms are working." Sideswipe said.

::They are! Unlike you, apparently.:: Strongarm said.

Only a few minutes after that, Sideswipe called Grimlock.

"Grimlock, what's your 20?"

::I'm on Earth. Why? Aren't you?:: Grimlock asked.

"Sideswipe! Keep radio silence!" Bumblebee commanded.

 Nova sighed.  'So, much of keeping it secret.'

Bumblebee and Nova entered to the dam by up and were surprised to see familiar faces.

"Underbite? Quillfire?"

"Not to mention us." heard another familiar voice, when Steeljaw appears.

Nova thought. 'You've got to be kidding me?! Steeljaw!! Here!!'

 Right then, Thunderhoof knocks him to the ground and surrounded by the Decepticons.

"They say you can't dream in stasis, but I did, Bumblebee. Of this moment, when I could pay you back for robbing me of Decepticon Island." Steeljaw said. "Pay you back in full."

"I also dreamed! Of a parade for the heroes of the revolution! Everyone was wearing hats!" Quillfire told and got stern looks.

"How about you keep that to yourself now," Nova suggested.

"And it turns out we're not the only ones interested in your demise. A bargain was struck, and here I stand before you. Or, more accurately above you." Steeljaw continued.

"You're really quite a speaker, Steeljaw. You sure know how to hold everyone's attention." Bee said.

Steeljaw chuckled on that. "Compliments will get you nowhere."

"You're such a good speaker. None of you even wondered why I seemed to come here alone."

Right then, others appeared

"Stand down, 'Cons. Or go down!" Strongarm informed.

And they opened fire.

"Maintain higher ground!" Bee told his team members while getting up.

"You're gonna maintain my hoof in your carburetor!" Thunderhoof shouted to Sideswipe when he came to the upper level.

"Sounds painful. I'll pass." Sideswipe replied and managed to dodge the hit and cut the weapon in half before knock Thunderhoof over the rail.

"Fight the power!" Quillfire shouted while trying to get up, only to be greeted by Grimlock.

"Okey-doke," Grimlock said and hit Quillfire by his tail to go down.

But right then one of the Quillfire's quills got jamming into a turbine.

"Lieutenant, remove that quill! The turbine could overload and blow this place to the Allspark!" Strongarm informed.

Bee attempts to remove the quill but is rammed by Underbite

"Keep them occupied!" Steeljaw orders Clampdown, while moves away.

"Autobots, cover me! And someone gets that quill out of the turbine!" Bee ordered while went after Steeljaw. Nova followed pursuit as well.

"Cannonball!" Grimlock shouted while land on Clampdown.

"Oh! That will leave a mark." Nova said.

Right then, Sideswipe went after Bumblebee.

"Sideswipe, where are you going?" Strongarm asked before she has to continue the fight.

Bee and Nova followed Steeljaw to the outside.

"Steeljaw! No!" Bee shouted. But that didn't stop him. Steeljaw aimed at the dam and made a huge hole in it.

"Scrap." Nova cursed.

 After that, he prepared to aim at Bumblebee, but never get a chance when Sideswipe came and broke his weapon and make him toppled over the platform.

"Nice assist."

"Told you splitting up was a bad move," Sideswipe said.

"I'm going back to help Strongarm and Grimlock. See what you can do about repairing the dam!" Bee said and went to the door.

"But you might need me in there! What if the 'Cons take you guys out? And I'm the only one left?" Sideswipe said sadly.

"We need you here, Sideswipe. You're our best and fastest climber. We'll finish up in there, then come help you. We're not gonna leave you. You have my word." Bee said before left inside.

"Sure. Okay." Sideswipe said and looks up.

"Swideswipe, you still have us?" Nova said. "And no matter what we'll be with you all the way."

This comforted Sideswipe that he started to go up to fix the dam. They were climbing up until someone hold Sideswipe down. It was Steeljaw.

"It's lonely at the top, isn't it?" he said before pulled him down along with Nova who hang on to his back. Sideswipe tried to continue climbing, but Steeljaw started to kick him to keep him down. "Looks like your team's abandoned you! It's just us now!" he continued while kept kicking. "And soon, it'll only be me!" he said before tried to give a final kick, but Sideswipe managed to grab it and pull him up onto him, but Steeljaw managed to get him off.

Sideswipe picked his sword and tried to hit Steeljaw, but he managed to grab his hand."Since you won't be there, let me assure you that I will exterminate your friends as slowly and painfully as possible." Steeljaw said trying to make him feel down.

"I highly doubt that, fang-face. You're gonna be too busy." Sideswipe said.

"I am? Doing what?" Steeljaw asked.

"Staying afloat!" Sideswipe answered before he kicked Steeljaw between and throwing over to the water.

"Nice one. Sides." Nova said impressed.

"Thanks." Sideswipe said and move along up.

Nova looked down and noticed Thunderhoof, Clampdown, and Quillfire coming out except they almost near the edge.

"Is that....?" Nova asked.

Right then, Underbite comes and accidentally knocks his fellow 'Cons off the dam and into the water below.

"SCRAAP!"

"Heh" Nova said, while they saw Cons flow away same way like Steeljaw.

"Sideswipe! Nova!" Bumblebee shouted to let him know they were there.

Realizing that his team was there, Sideswipe uses his sword to chunk off pieces of concrete to fill the hole while Nova flew over and used her staff to repair the damage.

" Great job, Sideswipe! Good thing, Nova managed to fix it." Bee said.

"Oh, hey. Didn't see you there." Sideswipe joked.

"Where else would we be?" Bee said.

Nova shook her head with amusement. That cheered Sideswipe more, for knowing that his team wouldn't abandon him.

Back in the Cave

"Well, if we learned one thing it's that we never assumed Steeljaw is gone forever." Strongarm said.

Bee added, "And it sounded like he has partners on Cybertron we haven't met yet."

Nova thought with a demeanor look. 'Partners on Cybertron.'

"Something is definitely rotten back home and Steeljaw is only a part of it. Maybe Optimus knows what.... " Bee stopped, along with their teammates.

The field team finds Fixit and the humans with a projected image of the scrapyard, a heartfelt, if superficial, comfort. Denny, though still despondent over the loss of his property, claims home is where friends and family are, and Sideswipe wholeheartedly agrees.

Nova was happy that Denny is feeling better but now she had problems; seeing Steeljaw and his pack are back. It was just as she feared that something is happening on Cybertron.

Bee noticed Nova being silent as he asked, "Is everything alright? You look silent today."

Nova replied, "Huh....oh, yeah I'm alright. Just feeling upset seeing Steeljaw and his pack again."

"I totally get that. Good news is that they had no idea your the herald."

"Perhaps."

"That reminds me, back at the scrapyard, you said something about the vault back on the island. What was it your going to say?"

Nova tensed, realizing about it. She lowered her head for a moment before she answered, "That the  vault is actually........not ready to renovate yet. Because we had a few mess and some rust that needs cleaning. Yeah, that's what I said."

Bee blinked at her answer. "O-kay......Well, I can't wait to know what it was." as he moved away from her.

"Sure is. Can't wait." Nova smiled slightly before her expression became saddened. 'Sorry, Bee. I wanted to tell you but now that I know Steeljaw is back and isn't working alone. There someone pulling the strings on Cybertron. I can't let you know just yet so until then I'll have to keep you and your team in the dark for long. Not until.....I know if my theory is wrong.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.2K 9
This is a story about three siblings. A little sister and two older brothers. Moonlight is Optimus's and Megatron's little sister. Moonlight love bot...
127K 2K 31
SEQUEL TO TRANSFORMERS PRIME; LED BY FATE OR DESTINY. Nova's life is even more crazier than it was before. Not only that, but now she founds out tha...
122K 3.5K 21
𓆦 вυмвℓєвєє x rєα∂єr 。.•*¨*•♬✧ When Optimus Prime sends B-127 to earth to establish a base, the yellow robot befriends teenager, Y/n L/n. Y/n does w...
70.7K 988 18
SEQUEL TO Transformers Prime; Changes can happen. The Autobot Base is destroyed, her team scattered and The Decepticons may have won but that doesn't...