THE UNKNOWN STALKER [KTH FF]

By the_seven_signs

I was a beast deceased with the ability to destroy whatever he needs... Trauma changes you to who you don't w... More

introduction ❣
First impression💎
Is he alright?🌸
why is taehyung treated that way?🥀
The untold truth...💫
Can i trust you? 💟
Just hold onto me tight
The trouble continues 🖤
You can't have me
Your still hiding!
we can make it right🍁
will thing's fall apart♠️
Everything's changed
I'll try my best
U can't be my cure
Thing's HURT🦋
this shouldn't have been this way!
Danger creeps In☠
I wish i could protect you!
emotions 💟
Is this right?
You belong to me!
Everything I can do for her
Hope is all that we have
May you rest in peace🥀
Why I am, the Way I am!?
The pain is unbearable!
I'll always remember you
Let's stay strong
Life goes onn...
Time flies by-
The proposal
You hurt me
Ignorance
Loving you is Hard!
Hating on you is a curse
Post Graduated🎉
Is it a 'Yes or a No?'
The grand wedding of the town
Married life troubles
Author's notice
Unexpected Honeymoon trip
Finding my Serendipity
Rising conflicts or connections?
Shadows of Envy
♡Tangled in ecstasy♡
Heated confessions
Fractured desires: the dual struggle
Obscured Intentions
Serenade of smiles or melancholy
Entangled emotions
Unknown deliveries and feelings
NOTE
Unexpected connections.
Vengeance Unleashed
Party bash or new dangers unveiled?
Blurry days and dawning realisations!
Whispers in the shadows
Hoseok's unrequited Echoes
Twilight love confession

Past beholds

111 10 0
By the_seven_signs

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 35...
The_seven_signs

Two weeks before the final exam-

Y/n pov-

my world feels heavy, suffocating even. Ever since the incident with Taehyung, silence has become my shield against the anger that simmers between us. Happiness has slipped through my fingers, and I find myself unable to fight for anything anymore.

But today is Saturday, a weekend filled with possibilities. It's Namjoon's underground rap battle, a chance for us to forget our troubles and cheer on our friend.

"We need to get ready and look fabulous to support our buddy," I declare.

I choose my outfit carefully, slipping into tight-fitting jeans, a white top tucked in, and a leather jacket. With my hair in a messy bun and subtle makeup, I feel ready to face the day.

As the clock strikes lunchtime, Namjoon informs me that he'll arrive once I've eaten. So, I decide to make some mac and cheese, my go-to comfort food.

In the kitchen, while stirring the pot of mac and cheese, my mom joins me, preparing her usual cup of fresh pomegranate juice. Her unwavering gaze makes me feel uneasy.

"Is something wrong, Mom?" I inquire, turning to face her.

"Oh, no, nothing. I was just thinking that in two weeks, my daughter will graduate," she remarks.

"Yeah, time really flies," I respond.

"Well, y/n, my dear, I hope you remember the promise you made to your uncle and your dad. Fulfilling it is crucial for taking your father's business to new heights. Denying it would mean our downfall."

"I know, Mom. I've been aware of this promise for the past two years, but I still don't know what it entails," I confess.

"You'll find out as soon as you graduate, don't worry."

"Are you going somewhere?" She asks, noticing her proximity to the door.

"Yes, to cheer on Namjoon in his rap battle. Don't worry, I've completed all my studies and revisions," I assure her.

"I didn't ask if you've done your work or not. Sweetie, I don't care how much you study as long as you get me the best grades. Have fun; I just need what I need," she says, giving me a side hug and walking away with her glass.

Halfway to the door, she stops and glances back at me. "Oh, y/n, how is it going with Taehyung? I haven't seen him around or heard you talk about him nonstop like you used to. Is everything okay?"

Her question fills me with tension, unsure of how to respond. I remain silent, hoping she'll understand and leave me be. But I couldn't have been more mistaken.

"Y/n, if you don't have an answer, I don't need one. But remember what I've said before and will say again. I need you to be on good terms with Taehyung. No arguments or disagreements should ruin your relationship. He's the best one out there, and I can't fathom why you'd stay mad or upset with him. Sort it out, whatever it is."

Before I can gather my thoughts and respond, my mom disappears, leaving me in despair. How can she be so venomous when it comes to meeting her own terms? Does her own daughter's feelings and emotions not matter to her? How did Kim Taehyung become more important than her own flesh and blood?

With tears welling up, I grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator and take a shaky sip. I fill a bowl with mac and cheese, sitting at the dining table, eating slowly while gazing out of the large window, lost in my thoughts.

After 30 minutes, my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, y/n, get out of your door. I'm at the gate. Let's go!" I hear Namjoon's excited voice, and it brings a smile to my face.

"Yeah, coming in 2," I reply before ending the call.

I grab my purse, take one last look at myself in the mirror, apply chapstick and perfume, and smile at my reflection. Walking out of the room, I descend the stairs and spot my dad sitting on the couch, engrossed in his laptop. I walk over to him and give him a tight hug, a huge smile on my face.

"Dad, I'm going out with Namjoon. I'll be back in a few hours. Mom knows I'm out, and... I really missed you so much! Welcome home, Dad. I'll talk a lot after coming back. I love you. Bye!"

"I love you too, kiddo. Bye," he responds, returning to his work on the laptop. With that, I step out of the house, walking towards the gate where Namjoon's car awaits. I slide into the passenger seat, and Namjoon looks at me with uncontainable excitement.

"It's gonna be a long day, Miss y/n. Buckle up!" he exclaims, his enthusiasm contagious. I wonder how much more excited a person can get at this point.

He starts the car, and the entire ride is filled with booming rap songs, which I had to request to turn off after an hour. My ears were at risk of bleeding otherwise!

After an hour at the battleground, the MC takes the microphone, brimming with energy.

"WELCOME ALL TO THE UNDERGROUND WORLD OF RAP BATTLES! TODAY IS THE FINALS, AND WE HAVE GOT HUGE PLAYERS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THE COMPETITION IS FIERCE, BUT SO ARE OUR CONTESTANTS! LET'S GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO START THE DAY, AND OUR FIRST RAP BATTLE IS BETWEEN KIM HYUNA AND CHOI WOOSHIN," the MC announces, electrifying the crowd.

As the rappers step onto the stage, the cheers grow louder for each of them. Unsure of whom to support, I stand there, a bit idle.

"Hey, y/n."

I turn my head and see Jay, my one and only friend I made here a while ago. He's a genuinely good person.

"Hey, Jay! Long time."

"Yeah, I know, right? Anyways, you're here with Namjoon. Where is he?"

"Oh, actually, he's backstage, getting ready for his turn. He might be panicking and breaking things, knowing him," I chuckle, picturing Namjoon doing something silly.

"Oh, alright. Well, I hope Namjoon wins tonight. There are many great competitors ahead. By the way, do you happen to know who Namjoon is competing against?"

"Ah, actually, no. Come to think of it, we never had a conversation about this. He was just like an excited 5-year-old, jumping around, so he didn't inform me about anything," I giggle.

"Such a Namjoon thing to do..."

"JAY, YOU'RE NEEDED HERE!"

"Ahh, yes. Well, y/n, I guess I have to go. But please, enjoy yourself, and if you need anything, I'm here. And I'm not rapping today, so you can chill," he says, sporting a smug smile before rushing off to the backstage area. I laugh at his behavior and take a moment to soak in the lively atmosphere.

Two hours later, I'm amazed by the immense talent present here. These people are incredibly talented, not just Namjoon. I always thought he had some kind of extraordinary power, but I've been proven wrong. The rappers performing today are on a whole different level. Despite being a frequent attendee, I'm captivated by their skills.

I can't even say I've grown disinterested. I'm also quite full from the snacks they've provided.

"Y/n, y/n!"

I turn around to see Namjoon running towards me, coming to a stop beside me.

"Why are you all by yourself? Where are Jungwon and Yeonjun?"

"Huh? They're here? I wasn't aware of that!"

"Come on, y/n. I informed you last week in class that they would be here. Look at the crowd. They might be around somewhere, but I couldn't spot you!"

"Namjoon, for goodness sake! You talked about this show nonstop since last week, repeating it a thousand times without taking a breath. How do you expect me to remember amidst all that? You mentioned they would be here, but I can't remember everything!" I half-yell at him, feeling a bit exasperated.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I just came to say that I'll be the next one on stage, so hold your breath!"

"Oh, finally!" I interject, giving him a tight hug as he reciprocates.

"Okay, I gotta go! Oh, and I'll find those 'dumbass peeps' and send them to you, don't you worry!" he says before running into the crowd of people.

"Oh, Namjoon! Ah, he's gone. I couldn't ask once again whom he's competing against. Well, I'll just wait until those two crackheads come to me, and I'll ask them!" I mutter to myself.

Ten minutes later, the MC's voice booms through the speakers once again.

"EVERYONE, THROW YOUR HANDS UP AND GET READY FOR ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS IN TOWN, KIM NAMJOON, ALSO KNOWN AS RM, AND OUR SAVAGE RAPPER STRAIGHT FROM THE U.S TO SEOUL, SUGA!" The MC's announcement sparks a frenzy in the crowd.

Wait, Suga? I haven't heard of this rapper until now. Well, who cares? I'll get to see him perform!

"Hey, y/n, bear hugs!" I hear Yeonjun's voice, followed by Jungwon. They push through the crowd and embrace me, apologizing for not knowing I was here from the beginning. I let them off the hook this time, making a bet that they'll treat me to Subway afterward. Of course, they agree!

As we look ahead, Namjoon and that Suga guy are already on stage, both wearing capes that obscure their faces.

The lights dim, and the focus lights illuminate them. Namjoon brings the mic closer to his lips and starts rapping.

"Whatever you do, I will kill for. Whatever I do, I'll be real for. Look properly, this is the beast mode that you wa-wanted. When guys are smoking and girls are cheating, I smoke beat this, a beat smoke. Who's the man told you crazy? Who's the fella told you crazy? I'm better than you lazy. I live a hundred times more passionately than the ones who do hip-hop on their keyboards. Rap is an easy genre to try out, too many generals. You half-hearted braggarts, gain some manners, all of you. Why do guys who can't even lead a verse properly try to discuss rap or music..."

The crowd erupts in cheers, enthusiastically banging their glasses on the ground in response to Namjoon's verse. Meanwhile, I can't help but scream at the top of my lungs.

Then, Suga raises his mic to his lips, ready to deliver his verse.

"SUGA, a.k.a Agust D, my second name. Whenever I walk through the streets, they whisper my name. From Daegu to Apkujeong, I've laid down my beat. The vitality of my music is alive and breathing throughout the world. I'm a baby shaman riding on the stakes called the beat, that's me (that's me). Do you know that half of the image reflected from the TV is a kagemusha? Although you talk big with your flashy tongue, it's nothing more than guest behavior. My flow job takes those arrogant rapper no-names and plays with them. Although you insult me with your insignificant words, I grow stronger. It's a strange wonder. I'm a starfish that thrives on the food of your envy and jealousy..." Suga's words drip with venom, yet his voice sounds oddly familiar to me. It gives me a peculiar feeling.

The crowd goes wild, screaming even louder and pounding their fists on the table in response to Suga's verse. Yeonjun, Jungwon, and I exchange glances, bursting into laughter.

Namjoon removes his cape, fully revealing himself on stage.

"I go by the name of Monster. Welcome to the Monster Plaza. This is a cypher, I'm a rider. I'm gonna ride it like a biker. Oh, shush, turn it around, the beat. You're the sewers, I'm wholesome. Those kids whose skills are on strike, hold a lot of protests behind my back. Man, what are you afraid of? I'm confident on the beat. You're a beggar, both in your pockets and your lacking skills. I don't need GIVENCHY, 'cause I'm a star. I don't need HUGO, I'm already a boss. I'm not a buddha, but I'm a butcher. I hack away at your flesh like- change your iPhone. You don't need your airplane mode. My roaming fees are several hundred, and you know I can take even more. Earn money through stones, sell stones, you quacks. From São Paulo to Stockholm, the seats where you'll never be able to sit in your lives, I sit..."

"Dayummm," the three of us exclaim together, laughing at Namjoon's fiery performance.

Then, Suga removes his cape, revealing his face. Time seems to stand still as the world around me fades away. He... It can't be. My eyes widen in disbelief, and I lose my balance, collapsing to the floor. Yeonjun and Jungwon rush to my side, shaking me, but I can't respond. It's as if I've become deaf to their calls.

"This can't be happening. It just can't be—" I mutter, my voice trembling with shock.

"Y/n, what's wrong? Snap out of it!" Jungwon screams, shaking me more forcefully. I push him away, staggering to my feet, and fix my gaze on the stage. I'm not imagining things. It's really him—the one I've loved and hated the most.

Min Yoongi! I stumble in my place, but Yeonjun catches me just in time, guiding me to a nearby chair. My mind is in disarray, struggling to comprehend what I'm witnessing.

I continue to stare at them, and poor Yeonjun and Jungwon can't enjoy themselves either. Their attention is solely focused on me, their worried expressions mirroring my own confusion.

Finally, the rap battle ends, and Namjoon and Yoongi step off the stage. Namjoon approaches us with Yoongi by his side.

"Guys, meet the best rapper from the U.S., Min Yoongi, aka Suga. He's here just for this battle and will return to the U.S. in a week."

"And Yoongi, meet my friends—Y/n, Jungwon, and Yeonjun!"

Yoongi shifts his gaze from me and greets Namjoon with a smile. "Oh, yes, hi there, all of you. It's a pleasure to meet y'all, the friends of the best rapper in Korea."

"Ah, it's nothing like that, buddy," Namjoon chuckles, brushing it off as they all laugh together. Meanwhile, I remain rooted to the spot, unable to move.

They engage in conversation for about five minutes, but I can't focus. I'm still dumbfounded, unable to believe my eyes. How can he act so casual and unaffected when my heart is crumbling? Does our past mean nothing to him? Is he not tormented by the memories and emotions that flood my mind? Doesn't he feel the urge to hold me tight and never let go? Shouldn't he be on his knees, begging for forgiveness and shedding tears for the pain he caused me?

How can he act so cold while I'm the one left freezing? My body feels numb, caught in a state of denial. All I crave is a comforting embrace, yet he can't even offer me that. Seeing me after four long years doesn't rekindle any memories or stir up his emotions? Does our relationship, our bond, our love, our time together hold no significance to him?

I deserve more than this. I deserve answers, closure, and an acknowledgment of the pain he inflicted on me. But here he stands, nonchalant and indifferent, as if nothing matters. How can he disregard the weight of his actions and the consequences they had on my life?

Feeling overwhelmed, I can't bear the situation any longer. I need to escape, to find solace in the open air. My voice trembles as I try to explain to them.

"G-guys, I-I don't feel well. I... I just need some fresh air. I'll be fine on my own," I manage to stammer, desperately needing a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Oh, Y/n, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell? Did you eat something? Are you feeling weak? Should I arrange something for you?" Namjoon bombards me with concerned questions.

"Ahh, no, Joonie. I think... I just need some fresh air. Please, don't come looking for me. Enjoy yourselves. I'll find my way back," I assure them, silently pleading for them to respect my wishes.

As I turn away, I steal one last glance at Yoongi. His bewildered expression mirrors my own turmoil. It's clear he can't believe his eyes either. But it's not enough. I need more than mere surprise. I need him to confront the pain we shared, to acknowledge our past.

To be continued...

author's pov-

Dayumm encounter of a past lover i wouldn't wish that to even myself tbh let's see what happens ahead

Stay tuned 💕
Vote ❤️
Keep supporting 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
35.3K 998 27
I keep sitting over the edge of my bed thinking when my life took such a great turn well not great worst turn of my life. I just hope this ends soon...
137K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
193K 5.2K 33
•||Completed||• Thrusting in an animalistic pace maybe ripping her apart I earn sinful moans from her. Next time do not dare to refuse a king~~ I moa...