Nothingness

By LiannQ

Title: 不为 Author: Gui Hongluoxue (归鸿落雪) Status: 181 Main Chapters (Completed) When he woke up from the rivers... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
171.2
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
181.2

96

102 4 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 96 Floating (Seventeen)

Yan Jinzhou's tomb was built for that year, and he stayed in it for a long time, and was very familiar with the formation inside.

But he hadn't come back for more than 400 years, and he couldn't tell if the formation inside had changed, but the connection between him and the formation was still there, which was why he didn't rush to chase Mingsang.

Ming Sang has only broken into the middle of the tomb.

"Follow me." Ning Buwei said to Chu Jun, and while the people of Chongzheng League were busy breaking the formation, he plunged into the sea of ​​blood.

Chu Jun stared at the rotten amputated arms and stumps, and finally pinched a formula and followed behind Ning Buwei.

The moment he entered, a huge suction suddenly hit, and as soon as Chu Jun stabilized his body, someone stretched out his hand to support him.

Seeing him stand firm, Ning Bu took his hand back as if nothing had happened, and used a trick to use a fire control technique, and the dark place instantly became brightly lit.

They are in a "cemetery", and it is not necessarily a tomb. There is a bed against the wall, a small couch, tables, chairs and a stove. Although it is simple, it is obviously not a burial. It looks like someone has lived here.

Ning Buwei took a few steps forward, and he seemed to have stepped on something. He bent down and picked it up. It was a lifelike little butterfly carved out of wood, but he broke half of his wings just now. Pitiful.

Chu Jun looked around, his eyes fell on Ning Buwei's hand, and he said, "There is no formation here."

"Well." Ning Buwei cut his fingers, and then stretched out his hand to wipe the wall. Countless golden lights suddenly appeared on the dark wall, and the stars were connected into intricate patterns. "This is all the formations in the tomb."

Chu Jun walked over to him and looked at the intricate formations with him, but found that he could only barely make out a rough idea, "You set all these formations?"

"Of course." Ning Buwei took a piece of talisman paper and put it on it. The golden array that was originally flat on the wall fell off, and was scaled down into countless three-dimensional arrays. Many light spots of different colors appeared in the array.

"These light spots represent the monks who have entered the formation." Ning Buwei explained to him, "Here you can control all the formations below."

"What are you going to do?" Chu Jun asked.

Ning Buwei raised his eyebrows, "Didn't you say you want them to bite dogs?"

Chu Jun was stunned for a moment.

Ning Buwei folded his arms and leaned against the wall, jokingly said: "Why, do you think I'm going to kill them all?"

Chu Jun was noncommittal.

After spending these days with Ning Buwei, he naturally understands Ning Buwei's style of behavior. If Ning Buwei doesn't have this mind...

"I don't want these crumbs to dirty my master's old tomb." Ning Buwei snorted softly and whispered again.

That sentence was light and vague, and even Chu Jun couldn't hear it clearly, "What?"

Ning Buwei narrowed his eyes and stared at him, and said lazily, "Gather some good fruits for our children."

After speaking, without waiting for Chu Jun to speak, he straightened up and walked to those formations, as if he wanted to work seriously.

Chu Jun looked at his somewhat stiff back, and his brows moved slightly.

our home?

Ning Buwei stared at the formation for a long time, and when the body led Ning Fan into the tomb, he moved some hands and feet in the clutch formation and put the Chongzheng League cultivators who were running around inside.

He added a few more strokes to several arrays, and said to Chu Jun without looking back, "It's done."

Chu Jun looked down and saw that the light spots in the formation converged in one direction.

"Let's go join in the fun, let's go." Ning Buwei raised his eyebrows at him.

Chu Jun: "..."

What about not disturbing the purity of the dead?

——

The guiding talisman floated at the front of the team, and the light blue flame on the talisman paper illuminated Shen Xi's face indefinitely.

There is a lot of evil in this tomb, especially these formations that can be seen everywhere are treacherous and changeable, very difficult to deal with, not like an ordinary tomb at all.

Chu Bai, who was following her, also looked alert.

Shen Xi remembered the teacher's advice to him before he left.

'Chu Bai had a different intention, and took the opportunity to find out who was behind him. '

Although she had always been at odds with Chu Bai, and had all kinds of open and secret fights, but in the final analysis, it was a feud between the senior and the younger brother, and Shen Xi never thought of killing him one day.

But the teacher's life is hard to violate, not to mention that Chu Bai has already betrayed the teacher's sect.

Chu Bai seemed to be aware of Shen Xi's gaze, and turned his head to look at her, "Senior sister has been looking at me, but has something to say?"

Shen Xi hesitated, staring at the flames on the guiding talisman in front of him, before saying after a while, "I remember that you and I went to the Master's door together 500 years ago, but now I think it's like a lifetime away."

Chu Bai didn't seem to expect that she would bring up the old things of the year, and was stunned for a moment, then twitched the corners of his mouth and said, "Senior sister back then had excellent aptitude and pure spiritual roots, but she had the body of a heavenly spirit. If it weren't for the coincidence of the Master and his kindness to accept me, I don't know how many lives I have been reincarnated in the mortal world now."

Shen Xi lowered her eyes to hide the complicated look in her eyes. She wanted to ask Chu Bai, since you know that your master is very kind to you, why would you still betray your master and betray the entire Wu Shizong?

Seeing that the guiding talisman was about to go out, Chu Bai opened his hand and released a few guiding talismans from the palm of his hand, and said with a laugh, "Senior sister was born in the Seventeen Provinces, and I only traveled to the mortal world back then, but I have been there since I was a child. The growth of the mortal world, famine and wars, floods and plagues... A trivial matter in the eyes of a monk can take away the lives of countless mortals in an instant. The mortals in the seventeen states are still sheltered by monks and have spiritual power to nourish them. You can live a hundred years, but in the mortal world—"

Chu Bai stopped the conversation abruptly, and laughed at himself, "It seems that I'm really old, and when I was picked by my senior sister, I felt sad and sad."

Shen Xi's eyes were dark and unclear, "I didn't expect that after so many years, Junior Brother still misses the mortal world. This time, the entrance to the floating realm is in Licheng. Why don't you go back to the mortal world when you go out?"

Chu Bai shook his head, "Five hundred years ago, the mortal world has been turbulent, and going back will only add to the sadness."

The two brothers and sisters were talking in front of them, and suddenly there was a loud noise from the team behind. Shen Xi followed the sound and saw that the disciples of the Xie family and the disciples of Qingdanzong were fighting, and frowned immediately.

"I'll go take a look." Chu Bai's eyes narrowed, and he turned and walked back.

Shen Xi took a few steps forward, and suddenly felt that something was wrong, so he hurriedly turned around and chased after her, but the tomb was narrow and narrow, and when she chased after her, Chu Bai had long since disappeared, and some of the disciples who had been fighting and causing trouble were also caught by surrounding people. People were persuaded and appeased.

Shen Xi frowned, and immediately sent a letter to Chu Linyuan and Master Mingsang.

Chu Bai ran away.

——

Ming Sang looked at the ice coffin in front of him. Although he knew it was just an illusion in a certain formation, his eyes still fell on the person lying inside.

The woman in the ice coffin was wearing a simple black robe. She was thin, but her facial features were sharper than ordinary women. She seemed to open her eyes impatiently and sit up at any time.

Yan Jinzhou was only one hundred and twenty-five years old when he died, and this age was just the beginning of a cultivator.

She and Ning Xingyuan were both extremely intelligent and extremely talented, but they both died early, which echoed the joke they said back then.

"Bald donkey!" A cold drink sounded from the top of his head, and then he saw a black-clothed man holding a child staring at him coldly.

Mingsang's eyes swept over the child in his arms, landed on his face, and bowed to the man, "Amitabha, Lord Ning."

Even if only half of the primordial spirit is in this body, Ning Buwei's eyes are not kind to him, "How dare you come to see her?"

Mingsang closed his eyes slightly, "The poor monk has long since let go of the past."

Ning Fan broke the formation and followed him. He was not surprised to see Chan Master Mingsang here. He mocked and said, "You guys are all here. Are you going to send Yan Jinzhou the last ride?"

Ming Sang looked at Ning Fan after hearing this, "Ning Fan?"

Ning Fan said yin and yang strangely, "It's rare that you still remember me, Zen master, but you've taught me to be flattered."

"You've been making trouble behind your back for so many years." Mingsang's expression darkened, "I used to underestimate you."

Ning Fan rubbed his palms and laughed, "I was played around by the little people you didn't even look at back then, so I should have asked Sang Yun and Chu Linyuan to come and have a look! But it doesn't matter, you will be able to gather together soon and go down together with Yan Jinzhou, a self-conscious wise man. Silly egg-"

"Baby!" The long sword came out of its sheath, but pointed at Ning Buwei.

I saw that there were hundreds of monks from the major sects of the Chongzheng League behind them, all standing behind Ming Sang.

Shen Xi stared at Ning Buwei in front of the ice coffin, and said to Ming Sang, "Zen master, let's help you!"

Mingsang's eyes were locked tightly on Ning Fan, "What do you mean by sending Yan Jinzhou the last ride?"

Ning Fan smiled strangely: "You have to ask Yan Jinzhou's good apprentice if he wants to!"

After all, he wanted to wait for the opportunity to retreat, but Ning Buwei decisively returned the control of the body to Chu Jun, who wrapped the Taiji Yin in the formation of Ning Buwei, cutting off Ning Fan's retreat. .

Ning Fan finally realized that something was wrong, and looked at Ning Buwei in surprise, but the time for him to leave was fleeting, and now he couldn't leave in time, Mingsang naturally wouldn't let him go, the Zen staff rose in the air and rushed straight to Ning Fan. Brows go away.

"Amitabha, you don't want to leave this place today!"

The body controlled by Ning Buwei and Chu Jun was also blocked by Shen Xi and others.

"The devil, hand over the exquisite bones!"

Ning Buwei looked at the people of Chongzhengmeng and talked with Chu Jun in the sea of ​​​​knowledge.

'Do you think the man is hiding among these people? '

'meeting. ' Chu Jun said.

'Why so sure? 'I would rather not be suspicious.

'When Ning Xiu was single, there was someone who wanted to attack him, but that person's breath was faint and invisible, and his cultivation was unfathomable. ' Chu Jun's voice sounded in his sea of ​​consciousness, "Now it has appeared again."

Ning Buwei squinted his eyes and glanced at the nearly 100 cultivators. He manipulated the body to wrap the "child" in the front, with an extra Suzaku narrow knife in his hand, and said arrogantly: "It's just a broken bone, you have the ability. Come and get it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.3K 102
Author: Yan Ruo You Ya Translator: Guy Gone Bad Status: Ongoing Book 1 chapters 001-200 (immortalgege watty account) Book 2 chapters 201-300 (immorta...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

210K 10.7K 78
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
239K 15.3K 136
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

328K 8.9K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...