I swept the stars with ten th...

De Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 74

269 9 2
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 74 End of text

    The moment Lin Li pointed out his identity, all Edward's attacks stopped.

    The two looked at each other from a distance.

    "You know." Edward asked reluctantly.

    "In the beginning, I couldn't believe my judgment, but later, I had to believe it." Lin Li replied after a moment of silence.

    It didn't feel good to fall short, and Edward didn't want to believe that he just failed.

    "In that case, I'll go back to my dimension,"

    he said. He took a step back, as if that would give him a sense of security.

    But he didn't dare to leave directly, he wanted to wait for Lin Li's reply.

    Lin Li didn't answer directly, and started chatting as if facing an old friend.

    "You know what? I used to think I was a very unlucky person."

    "The first half of my life was muddled and drifted, as if I had exhausted all my strength in life, but I was still not as good as a horse.

    " , I have friends and I found something fulfilling."

    Edward didn't know what Lin Li meant, so he could only be silent.

    "I always thought it was because of you, the plug-in of the simulator, and the life of a plug-in... It's really cool."

    "Challenge by leaps and bounds, stand out, and victory is at your fingertips."

    She looked straight at Edward.

    Edward tentatively said: "I can also provide you with it in the future, and it will not disappear."

    Lin Li laughed, "But now your existence tells me that this is fake!"

    "So are the previous memories also fake? I didn't come to this planet at all, did I!"

    Edward nodded hard.

    The more angry he became, the calmer he became. Lin Li put away his smile.

    "Then this is the end of the old friend's conversation."

    "Now let's talk about what you want to do in the simulator, or in the higher dimensions?"

    Edward's face showed pity, strangely, he only It's very human to have this expression.

    "Your existence will attract me. If it weren't for me, there would be thousands of others."

    This is a mouthful, but Lin Li understands that he should be an accident, and this kind of accident in low dimensions is A sweet pastry.

    There will continue to be high-dimensional coveting her.

    She frowned, "What's so special about me?"

    Edward sighed and didn't plan to answer. If he really answered, he would never leave here!

    Lin Li didn't get an answer, "I'll ask another way."

    She stepped forward, "Can I devour you?"

    Edward was shocked when he heard this, had Lin Li discovered his secret?

    He quickly gave up Edward's body, desperately trying to return to his own dimension.

    I don't know what was in front of Lin Li's eyes. She saw clearly how Edward crossed the dimension and reached another dimension.

    All this seems like a mysterious feeling that can only be understood and cannot be described in words.

    Time seems to have passed for a long time, and it seems to be a moment.

    Just when "Edward" thought he had escaped successfully, he finally revealed his true face.

    He looked at Lin Li, who was one dimension away from him, with a ferocious expression on his face, "Wait! Sooner or later, I will devour everything from you!"

    "There is another time for this failure, the next time, and countless times!"

    As a result, he actually saw Lin Li frowning and looking straight at himself.

    In an instant, a creepy feeling swept through his body.

    Lin Li... I can see myself!

    In the next instant, the soaring mental power hit "Edward" directly.

    Until the last moment of his life, he couldn't believe it, how could Lin Li catch him across dimensions? !

    But he never got an answer.

    This time Edward is truly dead and will never come back to life.

    Lin Li had a thought, and the simulator in his mind immediately disappeared.

    It turns out... this is his true ability!

    The so-called simulator function and other strange functions are actually transformed by "Edward" and are "Edward"'s own ability.

    Her real ability is that she can control her own crit infinitely.

    And this ability was exactly what Edward needed, so he turned into a simulator and wanted to steal it slowly.

    Infinite crit, it turned out that her consciousness had restrained her ability all along.

    Didn't realize it, so can't use it.

    Lin Li looked at the higher dimensional space, vaguely, the distance seemed to be closer, and the changes were happening quietly.

    At the same time, at the moment when "Edward" disappeared, a broadcast that swept the entire interstellar appeared in front of everyone's eyes:

    "Ascension exam is over, this time ascension person Lin Li succeeded in the exam!"

    "Dimension: Interstellar Era , is about to enter the next era of shocking, congratulations to all interstellar people!"

    "Welcome to the age of theology!"

    Ended.

    The author has something to say: It's

    over! ! ! It was the first time I tried to write such a long article, and I was filled with emotion. Many times I felt that I couldn’t hold on to it, and I also thought that I was not writing and playing alone. There must be a good start and a good end.

    Thank you all here! The friends I met by fate, no matter what, we have walked such a long road together~ It’s not easy~ Let’s

    talk about this article, in fact, the ending can be extended more, for example, after Lin Li discovered the real self, how to tell friends ; how to discover Ju Yang's concealed identity, and how Yu Zhi and Yu Yi behaved when the simulator disappeared, and how did they find their way; and whether Lin Shizhen could control the Lin family, and how she treated Lin Li; and outside the Chaos Star Territory, What do those people think about their sudden promotion to theology? ? ? (Theology is also a very interesting development point.)

    No matter how much more you can write, I think I will put it all on the sidelines. Because this is a book about Lin Li, it starts with her memory and ends with her uncovering the truth of her memory.

    About Lin Li's broken thoughts~

    The Lin Li in my imagination is not the daughter of a general, nor is she a princess with a noble status and a big background.

    She is an ordinary person, even an "embarrassed" person in the traditional sense. She was born in the Lin family. When the time came, the Lin family raised her!

    So later, when she lost her ability, she was directly thrown to Junk Star.

    Such a person can only approach a person like Miss Lin when there is a probability variation of 1 in 100,000,000.

    This is the original intention of the original design.

    Fortunately, in the end, I didn't fall into the stereotype, and I was not forced to let Lin Li have a lot of identity and background.

    This is the story of the ordinary and extraordinary Lin Li, who is like thousands of ordinary girls in the world.

    Thank you to everyone who saw Lin Li's story~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.8K 99 21
91 Chapters https://m.shubaow.net/247/247507/ On the night Lin Xiaoyuan was abandoned, she happened to meet Taotie, Jiuweihu, Xingtian, Zhu Yan, Di T...
71.2K 1.7K 138
Author: Xiaobin Dajiang (小彬大酱) Alternative name: 苟在灾难末世 https://m.shubaow.net/181/181819/ What do you do when you know that a month from now the worl...
64.8K 1K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/202/202853/ Author: Tangerine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-17 Latest: End of Chapter 54 rebirth finishe...
13.6K 171 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...