I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74

Chapter 73

154 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 73

    Edward came here alone.

    He stood just outside the starship, motionless as if waiting for them to come out.

    "Let's go, let's go out and see, what does he want to do?"

    Lin Li was the first to leave the starship, followed by Ju Yang.

    And Wen Zhizhi was knocked unconscious and placed in the starship.

    Not seen for a month, Edward doesn't seem to have changed

    at all, but he behaves abnormally, as if he is not the same person from a month ago.

    Is he really Edward?

    A bold idea suddenly appeared in Lin Li's mind.

    Lin Li was looking at Edward, and Edward was also looking at Lin Li.

    As if other people didn't exist in his eyes, his voice was hoarse: "Lin Li, we finally meet."

    Lin Li's heart sank, I'm afraid his thoughts have come true, they just met a month ago, where is it? What is there to finally meet?

    This seems more like the first time netizens meet!

    Lin Li's expression was solemn, "Who are you...?"

    Edward laughed when he heard the words, but as if he was mastering this body for the first time, his facial features were very incoherent.

    His mouth is grinning, but the end of his eyes is down, looking like a thriller.

    But he obviously didn't feel that way, "I, I am the one you are most familiar with..."

    He launched an attack in the middle of his words, another hopeless invisible attack a month ago.

    No more temptation, but absolute obliteration.

    The overwhelming blue lines on the map came surging, and it was this kind of unavoidable attack.

    But this time, the man in black shook his head. Ever since the last time he attacked Edward, there was no trace of Edward in his law of cause and effect!

    In other words, his ability was simply unable to kill Edward again.

    Edward was obviously satisfied, after all, he was already a dead person in theory, what else could be the cause and effect? !

    The dead can't die anymore, so without the men in black making trouble, they can't escape at all!

    However, at this moment, Ling Jiuheng suddenly took action. As the only space system in the team, he directly activated the space crack.

    Space cutting can only disappear without the object to be cut.

    At this time, everyone reappeared under the leadership of Ling Jiuheng.

    Edward was stunned, he looked at Ling Jiuheng: "Zerg! How can you be with them... How can you help them?!"

    It seemed like something very incomprehensible, he looked at Ling Jiuheng in disbelief.

    It's like the look of a good brother betraying him.

    Ling Jiuheng frowned, "It's none of your business what I do? I'll help whoever I want!"

    After speaking, a space crack formed behind Edward and wanted to devour him, but Edward immediately sensed it and hurriedly jumped to the other side. a place.

    "How dare you!" he shouted.

    "I dared to do so." Constant space cracks appeared behind Edward.

    At this time, everyone began to arouse their own spiritual power, joke, don't talk about fairness or injustice at this time, Edward is obviously going to kill them.

    Now the advantage is all on our side, no matter what is fair, we will all go together!

    The overwhelming mental power enveloped Edward. With Lin Li's crit bonus, the 9 people's 3S-level mental power formed an absolute coercion!

    Edward's end is a foregone conclusion.

    No matter who comes, there will be such a conclusion. The 3S level is not like a Chinese cabbage. In every star field, this is an ancestor who has to be a big brother.

    Now that the 9 ancestors are shooting together, can't they restrain a person who is about to reach the 2S level?

    After the attack, however, Edward was shockingly still intact.

    how can that be? !

    Edward seemed to have expected it long ago, "This is your strongest attack?"

    His tone was contemptuous, and he didn't care how much shock it caused to the other side.

    "It's nothing more than that." It

    's nothing but that, and he can't even touch him! This is simply outrageous and subverts everyone's perception.

    "This...how is it possible..." Yu Zhi and Major Wen blurted out at the same time, and several others thought so too.

    Lin Li finally felt a hint of danger: "He's not Edward!"

    "Who is he then?!" Yu Zhi and Major Wen asked at the same time.

    "God!" Edward over there suddenly replied, and he laughed wildly, although everyone seemed to have some facial features, "I am your god!"

    "Fuck!" Yu Zhi cursed, "God of shit!"

    And Ling Jiuheng also found something wrong in many attacks. He shouted to everyone: "It seems that except for the mental power of the space system, other mental powers can't cause damage to him!" These

    words exploded in everyone's ears like a bomb.

    "Then we can't hit him at all?" Yu Zhi shouted anxiously.

    Edward was very relaxed at the moment, but the space gap behind him was a bit annoying.

    He wanted to find a way to get rid of Ling Jiuheng, what should he do?

    Now the two sides have reached a stalemate, Lin Li and others cannot attack Edward, and Edward's attack on them is blocked by Ling Jiuheng again.

    But no one thought of leaving, there must be a party here today.

    Edward will never let Lin Li go, and Lin Li will not let Edward run out of Chaos Star Territory just like that.

    "How can someone be immune to all attacks..." Lin Shizhen said, this is simply unreasonable!

    "Indeed, it seems that we are not in the same dimension as him." Ju Yang also frowned, who would have thought of such a situation.

    "Not in the same dimension...not in the same dimension..." Lin Li seemed to suddenly think of something, "The examination for the promotion of dimension..."

    "I see, now Edward is not the Edward we know at all! He is most likely from more than us Higher latitude, and this dimension we can't attack it at all!"

    "Perhaps only space can cross the latitude, so Ling Jiuheng can attack Edward!"

    This remark seems to be wild, but it just explains the current situation. .

    Lin Shizhen frowned, "But what does he want to do when he comes to our dimension from a high dimension?"

    To be honest, if it is really according to Lin Li's speculation, what is the high dimension in the low dimension they are in today? Is it right?

    It's like he lives in a developed area. Is there anything in those poor areas that attracts him?

    If you don't hide far away, it's already very good! How can you take the initiative to rush to suffer?

    This question obviously cannot be answered.

    And Edward would not reveal his true purpose to them.

    At this moment, Lin Li's expression suddenly changed, and the bonus time of the simulator has come!

    Soon, without the bonus of the simulator, the mental power of several people quickly dropped back to the original level.

    Ling Jiuheng also fell back quickly.

    not good! Ling Jiuheng is in danger!

    "Ling Jiuheng, run!" Lin Li suddenly shouted.

    Ling Jiuheng instantly opened the space crack, teleported to another location

    , and where he disappeared, Edward's figure appeared.

    "Oh...why are you suddenly getting weaker?" Edward asked arrogantly. Some of the mental powers of the people on the opposite side dropped to S-level, while others fell to 2S-level.

    "Is that so...I can't escape my space cut at this speed?"

    Lin Li was shocked, how could Edward be so keen!

    Just now, it was with the bonus of the simulator that Ling Jiuheng had a back and forth with Edward.

    Now that the bonus time is up, Ling Jiuheng can't keep up with Edward's speed in opening the space crack!

    In other words, they are all in danger now!

    Without giving them another second of thinking time, Edward did not underestimate the enemy, and once again outputted with all his strength.

    "Captain! Let's take a break and come back again!" Yu Zhi shouted, what he meant was that when their cooldown time expired, they could increase the critical strike and then fight again.

    That's the only way it can be so far, she nodded and looked at Ling Jiuheng.

    So Ling Jiuheng instantly opened the space crack to a very far distance. This was the maximum distance he could trigger at his current level, and it was also the last time he was mentally exhausted.

    Just when everyone was about to disappear, Edward moved.

    How could he let Lin Li escape from his sight, no one could see what Ai's words did, but Lin Li seemed to stagnate for a moment at that moment.

    At this moment, he directly missed the space crack, and everyone disappeared, only Lin Li stayed in place.

    The huge starship stayed behind Lin Li, as if there were only these two insignificant people left in the universe.

    They stared at each other tightly, as if they were about to go all out in the next moment.

    Edward's heart suddenly burst, and then countless spaces were formed around Lin Li.

    Lin Li didn't move, but her mental power was fighting against space cutting.

    The space cuts closer to Lin Li inch by inch, as if to eliminate all her mental power.

    The abrupt pain made Lin Li more awake, and she could have jumped to another position to avoid the space cut at this position.

    But she seemed to be masochistic, standing still, so she seemed to be able to see Edward better.

    It's as if it can be seen deeply.

    Edward was even more nervous in his heart. Success or failure depended on this, and he continued to increase his mental output.

    The space cutting was originally silent, but with Lin Li's mental strength, it made a harsh sound.

    Originally, Lin Li's ultimate move was to form overwhelming artillery fire against the enemy, but Lin Li did not release it this time.

    These anomalies made Edward feel that something was wrong.

    Time seems to have passed for a long time and quickly.

    Suddenly Edward realized that he hadn't taken Lin Li yet?

    A person with S-rank mental power... how can he resist himself for so long? !

    Not right! Edward decided to use his ultimate move.

    Critical strike bonus! He increased his spiritual power to the 3S level, and continued to strengthen it to the highest level that this dimension can bear!

    However, Lin Li still did not respond.

    Continue to use the immobilization ability, he wants to immobilize Lin Li! It is impossible to resist him.

    But without a doubt, it failed again.

    Looking at these familiar operations in front of him, Lin Li let out a long sigh.

    This sigh fell in the dark star field, made a little movement, and quickly fell into silence.

    Lin Li's voice reached Edward's ears.

    "Simulator, it's you."

    The author has something to say:

    plus more... There is a high probability that there will be one more update~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.4K 109
Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: Chapter 109 Chinese name:《天灾求生日常》一餐吃五碗 Na...
5.4M 485K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
30.7K 408 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
7K 139 20
The gods of the Yanxi Continent were unrestrained, drinking and feasting all night long, enjoying everything offered by the believers. But when the e...