I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 71

121 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 71

    There is no other way... Lin Li thought to himself, the only way to do this is to fight to the death!

    So she directly increased everyone's mental power level to the highest 3S level.

    "Friends, this time we have to do our best!" As Lin Li's words fell, everyone knew that the battle was difficult.

    "Don't worry, Captain! It's a big deal to die with them!" It was Yu Zhi who spoke, his mental power level was rising steadily, and his aura became mysterious and powerful.

    The giant scythe seemed to be entwined with a looming giant dragon, and the cooperating general at the moment also became a solid body, exuding the same frightening 3S-level spiritual energy.

    Yu Zhi alone can be regarded as two fighting forces!

    He rushed towards the nearest insect mother, and the general automatically selected another insect mother to attack.

    Yu Yi also felt the power of the 3S-level mental power. She closed her eyes and felt it for a moment. It seemed that she could instantly condense into a world of ice and snow.

    So she didn't hesitate to activate all her mental power, and thousands of miles were frozen!

    The coldest and coldest aura quickly spreads around with the metaphor as the center, and freezes everything it encounters at an extremely fast speed.

    I saw that the nearby insect mothers had not had time to resist, and they quickly condensed into ice sculptures, and then scattered into scattered ice cubes.

    Seeing this scene, Luo Siwei couldn't help her pupils trembling!

    This time, Lin Li was not the only one whose mental power exploded. Her teammates also climbed to 3S level mental power in an instant.

    This is not scientific at all, nor does it conform to any common sense. How did they do it?

    Before she could figure it out, she immediately activated her mental power to resist the icy cold of Yuyi.

    The speed of Yu Yi was so fast, and it was in front of him in an instant.

    Fortunately, she is always watching, joking, if this is frozen, she will die!

    Luo Siwei didn't dare to be careless at all, and then her mind moved, wait... She has Ling Jiuheng!

    So her other hand instantly pulled Ling Jiuheng in front of her, and the effect was immediate, and the icy intent bypassed her for a moment and continued to attack.

    Seeing that this trick was effective, Rose thaway was relieved, and when she looked at Yu Yi, she found that the little girl had a cold expression and was staring straight at her.

    "This little guy is quite caring about his companionship." Losthaway thought to himself, but didn't dare to say it carelessly.

    Because she only has the mental power of 2S, she doesn't dare to confront them head-on!

    She could only hold on to it, but she was a little anxious in her heart, wouldn't she? Couldn't so many worm mothers kill them?

    However, the next scene shocked Rosethaway even more.

    The enormous pressure of mental power rushed toward her face, and she looked up only to realize that Lin Li's black hole had already been aimed at her at some point!

    Not only himself, all the insect mothers within sight were aimed at by countless muzzles.

    At a glance, it makes the scalp tingle.

    She didn't dare to hesitate at all, she immediately used all her mental strength to protect herself, and at the same time leaned tightly beside Ling Jiuheng.

    She didn't believe that Lin Li would kill Ling Jiuheng in order to kill herself. At this moment, Ling Jiuheng was her life-saving charm!

    In the next instant, the flames erupted, and a violent roar resounded throughout the entire star field.

    This eternally dim star field seems to have a momentary light, as bright as day.

    The explosion was accompanied by an extremely dazzling light. At this moment, Rose thaway seemed to feel that her eyes were going to be blinded, and her ears were also deafened.

    "My day! What kind of firepower is this!" While cursing, Rosethaway accelerated the operation of her mental power and tightly protected her surroundings.

    Her thoughts were roaring, what else was going on, Lin Li was too terrifying!

    It hasn't been long since we last met, how did her mental attack become so terrifying.

    Not to mention so many insect mothers, even if you gather all the Zerg from the star field, you will not be able to stop her firepower!

    Now she just wants to stay away from Lin Li and stop messing around.

    Rosethaway tried to activate the space rift, but found that she failed.

    This space is almost going to be shattered by Lin Li, and there is no such condition to activate!

    So when the fire light faded away, all these worm mothers who arrived first turned into charred corpses, floating quietly in this space.

    "Captain! You are too powerful!" Yu Zhi couldn't help cheering.

    However, there was no joy in Lin Li's eyes, and she looked around worriedly.

    "This is just the first batch of worm mothers that arrived first, and I don't know how many more will come later!"

    Lin Li looked at the dense red worm mother signs on the map, and was heading towards their location frantically.

    Rose thaway naturally felt it too, which made her a little more courageous.

    I was really frightened by Lin Li just now, but... this is just the first batch of insect mothers.

    Now that more and more worm mothers have appeared here, even if Lin Li is an immortal, it is impossible to survive!

    She stared at Lin Li coldly, her mind turned quickly, the power contained in the blow just now, Lin Li must not feel well, maybe she can only use the same move once and it will be gone!

    At this time, the second batch of insect mothers had also arrived on the battlefield, and the same massacre started again.

    "Maybe this is the last use..." Rosethaway was once again shocked by the scene in front of her, and muttered to herself in disbelief.

    Time passed, but the Zerg seemed to be endless.

    After he didn't know how many batches of Zerg he had killed, Lin Li frowned as he watched the countdown of the mental power bonus.

    "What should I do?" During the interval between the Zerg attack, Lin Li took the time to take a breath.

    "Captain, how long can you hold on?" It was Ju Yang who spoke. He watched Lin Li kill batches of Zerg with his own eyes. To be honest, his persistence has long exceeded his expectations.

    Lin Li shook his head, "Twice at most."

    This is really bad news!

    "It can't go on like this." Ju Yang's expression was heavy. Although the Zerg photos on the map had been reduced by more than half, it was absolutely impossible for them to be completely eliminated by the two attacks.

    "It would be great if there was a way to run to the outer chaotic star field." The

    current number of Zerg can no longer fill the entire chaotic star field.

    If they have the opportunity to run to the outer edge of the star field, after a rest, they will carry out guerrilla warfare against the remaining Zerg, maybe they can be wiped out in one fell swoop!

    But...

    looking at the Zerg crowded around them, how to escape?

    Suddenly, Lin Li's expression changed, and he launched fire again to cover the new batch of Zerg rushing up.

    The people watching by Rose thaway were all numb, always thinking that the next wave of Lin Li was over, but it survived one after another.

    Anyway, Lin Li didn't attack him before, and his life was not in danger.

    If it weren't for the inability to activate the space crack to leave, she really didn't want to continue watching here.

    At this moment, a bullet suddenly hit her, and in a hurry, she immediately pulled Ling Jiuheng in front of her.

    what happened? Did Lin Li ignore her teammates? !

    And the chain of operations in the next scene made Rose thaway directly stupid.

    I saw Ling Jiuheng suddenly burst out, breaking away from Rose Threvi and facing the bullet.

    The bullet was naturally swallowed by him, he quickly rushed to his teammates, a space crack formed quickly, and all his teammates were pulled in by him.

    Then the space crack disappeared.

    At this time, Rose thaway stepped forward and stopped here, and she looked at the people who quickly left in amazement.

    "How is that possible?! How can Ling Jiuheng open the space crack?"

    He clearly couldn't open it himself!

    Wait, she suddenly thought of a possibility, since Lin Li's other teammates can reach 3S level mental power.

    Then why can't Ling Jiuheng?

    If he reaches 3S level mental power...he might be able to do things he can't do.

    Thinking of this, she looked extremely ugly.

    "Ling Jiuheng!"

    ...

    No matter how angry Rose Threvi was, Lin Li and the others, under the leadership of Ling Jiuheng, finally broke through the encirclement of the Zerg.

    At this moment, they are at the very edge of the Chaos Star Territory, and there are basically no Zerg here, enough to let them take a breath.

    "Thanks to you, otherwise we would have died there." Lin Li sincerely thanked Ling Jiuheng.     However, Ling Jiuheng

    shook his head, "It's all my fault,"

    he clenched his fists, "If it wasn't for me being deceived by the worm mother, you wouldn't even run there and kill the larvae!"

, Yu Zhi laughed, he patted Ling Jiuheng on the shoulder: "Brother Heng, don't you think we killed that larva?"

    Yu Zhi explained the cause and effect to Ling Jiuheng, and finally sighed: "We are being killed by Lin Shizhen is in a hole!"

    Ling Jiuheng still pursed his lips, "Anyway, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't go there, or because I gave you these coordinates."

    Having said that, Lin Li finally had a chance to ask : "Why do you give us these coordinates? Is it really for us to obtain more resources?"

    Ling Jiuheng looked solemn, "Captain, what I said next may be a bit outrageous, but believe me it's true!"

    Hearing this, several people looked at each other with serious expressions, Ling Jiuheng clearly grasped the core information.

    Ling Jiuheng continued: "The Chaos Star Territory is not actually a Star Territory at all, its true identity is... an exam room!"

    "Exam room?" Yu Zhi exclaimed, what is this operation? Didn't General Ling say that this is an undeveloped star field? Why is it still a test room?

    Lin Li asked, "Since it's an exam room, what's the exam?"

    Everyone looked at Ling Jiuheng in unison.

    Ling Jiuheng nodded, "I didn't know until I accidentally fell into this star field."

    "I used the Zerg talent to directly open the space crack, but I didn't expect to come to the core of the chaotic star field."

    "There I woke up . Only after reading your own memories can you know your true identity."

    "Zerg...is actually an exam question in the exam room, used to test humans."

    "And the purpose of this exam...is this star field to upgrade its dimensions!"

    "Currently The interstellar civilization we are in belongs to the third dimension, the first dimension is agricultural civilization, and the second dimension is scientific civilization. As for higher dimensions... I don't know much."

    "And this time, if the interstellar civilization is upgraded After the dimension is successful, it will reach the third dimension."

    After Ling Jiuheng finished speaking, he successfully surprised everyone.

    Yu Yi asked with difficulty: "Brother Heng, you really don't have a brain... have a problem? Are you serious?"

    No wonder she was so skeptical. Also the third dimension?

    How does this sound like science fiction.

    Ling Jiuheng also knew the shock brought by these words, and he bowed his head in silence.

    In the end, he raised his head and smiled wryly at the crowd: "I'm really not crazy."

    "I also know... this looks..."

    "Ling Jiuheng," Lin Li interrupted him, "I believe you."

    "But I I need to know, what does it mean to be successful in the assessment? And you said that the Zerg is the test question... What do you mean?

    Ling Jiuheng's eyes lit up, and in the eyes of everyone in disbelief, he replied: "In terms of 3S mental strength, there are more high grade. If it is reached, it will be successfully opened! "

    And the Zerg...is the key to unlocking the level of spiritual power. Let me use an analogy. For example, if you are taking an exam in a subject, there will definitely be various types of questions, and different types of Zerg are these questions. "

    "If you can train on different types of questions and master them, you can pass the exam. "

    "Similarly, if you can defeat different types of Zerg, your spiritual power will continue to increase. "

    And if you encounter a specific type of Zerg that just matches your mental power, then...the growth of your mental power will reach a terrifying speed." "

    This means that the Zerg is the reason for the exam. "

    And this chaotic star field has all kinds of Zerg, it can also be called...the question bank. "

    It's also the reason why it's called an examination room. Only here can it be possible to reach a level above 3S mental power." "

    Ling Jiuheng finished speaking all the air he knew, and there was finally no resistance at this time.

    But...why can't he say these things in the captain's simulator?

    He decided to ask Lin Li later.

    But at this moment his words It shocked everyone again.

    "So..." Ju Yang speculated, "After Lin Shizhen's team killed the larvae, their mental power soared to the second S level, because there are Zerg corresponding to their mental power there! "

    "Damn it, so we not only made Lin Shizhen a scapegoat, but also didn't get any benefit?" Yu Zhi couldn't believe what was in front of him.

    He was sour: "Lin Shizhen is very lucky!"

    At this moment, Lin Li shook her head, she said, "It's not luck, it should be Lin Shizhen who got this news from various ways, she came to Chaos Star Territory... ...is to be upgraded to 2S mental power."

    "These big families..." Yu Zhi murmured, "What kind of monsters they are, how do you know all about them!"

    Lin Li shook his head, "But...they should be there too. Attacked by the Zerg, after all, such a short period of time is not enough to let them leave the Chaos Star Territory."

    This also makes Yu Zhi feel a little balanced, there is no benefit in the world!

    "Then what do we do now?" Yu Zhi asked.

    The author has something to say: I

    finally wrote this... It's coming to an end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 237K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
33K 873 22
Author: Did the villain die from talking too much? STORY NOT MINE DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? Brief introduction: Reading tips: This article has an anti-thef...
68.1K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
952K 86.2K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...