I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 68

103 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 68

    The space crack of the Zerg does not allow people to reach a place immediately, but only saves part of the time.

    The moment Rosethaway felt the larvae being slaughtered, she was already on her way.

    Looking at Ling Jiuheng, who had lost her humanity and reason, she said to herself: "If you woke up and found that you had killed the captain, what would you do? Kill yourself?"

    Then she chuckled, "But you are such a idiot, I guess I can fool you with just a few words."

    "Speaking of which, your captain Lin Li is really a very interesting person."

    Funny enough to almost kill her!

    Luo Siwei looked at Ling Jiuheng attentively, as if she could talk to him like this: "I don't know if she is strong enough to resist the mad revenge of all the Zerg in the chaotic star field?"

    "After all, this is the pain of extermination. "

    Losthaway doesn't think that these unintelligent Zerg are her own kind, these Zerg are just tools she uses to achieve her goals.

    Therefore, their genocide was nothing in the eyes of Rosethaway.

    If the tools are gone, it is not enough to make another batch of tools.

    She looked at Ling Jiuheng with a smile that was inevitable.

    I really hope that Ling Jiuheng will completely lose his mind, instead of being suppressed for a short time as he is now.

    However, I believe that Lin Li's death will not disappoint her.

    ...

    in the Zerg battlefield.

    Lin Li and the others stared at the changes in Lin Shizhen's team.

    "Captain, why do I feel that Lin Shizhen is bigger than us? Is he at SS rank like this?"

    Yu Zhi couldn't believe his eyes, nor his mental power.

    Lin Li glanced at the internal channel of the simulator, and Ling Jiuheng still did not send any new messages.

    She looked at everyone with a serious expression, "Now, everyone must be ready."

    Before Yu Zhi understood what this sentence meant, Major Wen of Lin Shizhen's team looked straight at their location.

    "Which team is hiding? Now that the Zerg has been defeated, they can always come out?"

    His mental power directly attacked the position of the Sunlight Squad starship.

    Under the attack of SS-level mental power, the hidden mode of the starship directly failed, and Lin Li and the others appeared in front of Lin Shizhen.

    Major Wen raised his eyebrows, "I didn't expect it to be you!"

    He originally thought that it was another star field who wanted the mantis to catch the cicada, and the oriole was behind, and was going to ambush them, but he didn't expect it to be someone from his own star field.

    Thinking of this, he looked bad: "Aren't you a little shameless? Hiding in the dark and waiting for others to fight the Zerg?" After all,

    this is from a star field, wouldn't they help each other?

    Lin Li smiled when she heard this, and she looked at Lin Shizhen: "Miss Lin, can our alliance be considered fruitful?"

    Major Wen was surprised, and also looked at Lin Shizhen: "We have formed an alliance with them?! I Why don't you know about this?"

    Then he looked at Lin Li: "Isn't what you said not quite right? If we have already formed an alliance, why don't you come to help us? What kind of alliance result is this!

    " The silver earrings flashed for a moment.

    Lin Shizhen felt his SS-level mental power and smiled with satisfaction. This powerful power really feels great.

    She looked at Lin Li and replied naturally: "Of course it is a successful alliance, and it is really a pleasure to work with you."

    At this time, not only Major Wen didn't understand, but other people didn't understand what Lin Shizhen said, when did they cooperate? ? How did you cooperate? How come they don't know anything?

    Lin Shizhen looked at her teammates again. After she was promoted to SS-level mental power, she looked even more unfathomable. "Now, does anyone want to stand up and talk about it?"

    "For example...why betray the Western Star Region?

    " Everyone at the scene had to jump in their hearts, someone betrayed the Western Star Region? !

    Major Wen immediately retorted: "Lin Shizhen, what evidence do you have to prove it?"     "

    Evidence?" She raised her eyebrows, "Did you only discover the Sunlight team and not the other team?"

The laser cannon shot towards the void.

    Under the attack of artillery fire, dozens of starships appeared in front of us!

    And the leader is Edward of the Southern Star Region.

    Seeing the scene in front of them, Major Wen, Bai Ziyu, Wen Zhizhi and the man in black all paused. When were they actually surrounded by the Southern Star Region? !

    Lin Shizhen continued: "A traitor exposed our position to Edward."

    "Did you see it? Major Wen, this is the evidence."

    Edward saw that he was exposed, so he simply got off the starship.

    His eyes swept over everyone, and finally looked back and forth on Lin Shizhen and Lin Li.

    In the end, he looked at Lin Li viciously, "It's you who attacked more than a dozen of our squads?!"

    Lin Li sneered, "If you can't beat it, you won't be able to beat it, what a sneak attack."

    "You!" Edward was shocked by this shameless remark Shocked, he asked angrily, "Could you beat them without a sneak attack?"

    "Oh, since you said a sneak attack, it's a sneak attack." Lin Li spread his hands indifferently.

    This made Edward angrily about to hit him, but just as he was about to act, the tall and thin players behind him quickly grabbed him.

    "Captain, calm down, the other party has so many SS-level spiritual powerhouses."

    Although there are many of them and they are close to SS-level spiritual power, there is still a big gap between them and the real SS-level spiritual power.

    If Lin Shizhen wanted to keep Lin Li, they couldn't fight head-to-head.

    After all, Lin Shizhen's team is now full of SS-level mental power!

    Edward stepped forward for a moment, restrained the anger in his heart, and looked at Lin Shizhen: "You want to protect their team?"

    "If my news is correct, Lin Li is also a member of your Lin family, if you let her develop in the future Get up, can you keep your position as the follow-up heir of the Lin family?"

    Edward's mind went online and asked directly.

    He knows the twists and turns of these big families. They want their people to be strong, but they can't be too strong. Too strong doesn't necessarily mean who is the master and who is the slave.

    Lin Shizhen knows Lin Li's ability best. If Lin Li is given enough time, she will catch up or even surpass him sooner or later.

    At that time, is Lin Li still willing to bow down to her?

    Or...want an independent portal, or even seize power directly?

    Bai Ziyu stepped forward and said to Edward, "Don't think about alienating us, we are all companions of the Western Star Region."

    He believed that Lin Shizhen would not fail to see through this.

    Wen Zhizhi also took a step forward, "That's right! Sister Shizhen is not afraid of others being stronger than her! Sister Shizhen is the strongest!"

    Major Wen didn't pay attention to the current conversation at all, he was still there. Think about what Lin Shizhen said just now.

    However, he also thought in his heart that Lin Shizhen would not be able to see clearly in this kind of thing. After all, he was the heir of the Lin family, the eldest lady of the Lin family, could Edward be confused by a few words?

    However, to everyone's surprise, Lin Shizhen was silent and didn't say anything.

    Seeing this, Edward laughed without shyness, "As long as Miss Lin doesn't see it, there won't be any news in the future."

    "You have revenge in the Western Star Region later, just come to find me Edward."

    He looked at Lin Shizhen confidently, believing that she would agree.

    Because this has no effect on Lin Shizhen, and there will be no rumors.

    No matter who it is, this is because the Lin Li team's own abilities are not enough.

    However, Lin Shizhen remained silent.

    How is this going? Edward frowned, unable to understand what Lin Shizhen was thinking.

    The tall and thin team member quietly stepped forward, "Captain, aren't they procrastinating?"

    Edward was taken aback.

    At this moment, Lin Li winked at Lin Shizhen.

    Lin Shizhen looked at her fixedly, then lowered his eyes and sighed.

    She said softly, "Don't blame me."

    Edward was overjoyed when he heard this, it's done! He was finally able to complete the task that the adults gave him!

    However, he saw Lin Li take a step forward, not looking at Bai Ziyu, nor the man in black.

    Instead, he directly skipped Major Wen and fell in love with Wen Zhizhi.

    She asked, "Why betray the Western Star Region?"

    Following Lin Li's words, the rest of Lin Shizhen's team looked at Wen Zhizhi in shock.

    What does this mean? The traitor turned out to be Wen Zhizhi? !

    Wen Zhizhi didn't expect them to be here for a long time, and the target turned out to be himself!

    However, at this moment, she has been given by Lin Li's inexplicable mental power.

    There is no action at all, and the mental power seems to be stagnant.

    The innocence in her eyes slowly receded, becoming extremely indifferent.

    Under Lin Li's control, she was still able to speak, "What is betrayal? I never belonged, so what's the point of betrayal."

    Major Wen exclaimed excitedly: "Why aren't you from the Western Star Region? What are you talking about? You really betrayed the Western Star Region?"

    Wen Zhizhi dismissed Major Wen's questioning and sneered: "I am not Heirs like you are born to enjoy everything. As the bull and horse of the Wen family, you just think that I belong to the Wen family and the Western Star Region."

    "Is the Wen family bad for you? What do you want to do?" Wen The major couldn't understand, she has been given a good and safe living environment, how can this be considered a horse?

    Hearing this, Wen Zhizhi's expression became even colder: "I have my own thoughts and my own pursuits, why should I live safely in the environment where the Wen family keeps me in captivity? Be your little white rabbit with peace of mind?"

    "Less nonsense. Say, it was my chess move, so you can do whatever you want."

    Edward actually didn't know who their insider was, but at this moment he could see that the girl opposite turned out to be their insider!

    He remembered that the current rule domain is the mental power of this girl.

    He couldn't help but ask: "Why don't you use your own mental power? Tell them the rules!"

    Wen Zhizhi glanced at Edward, "You idiot, if it weren't for you and I could be exposed now? Come on, don't show off your IQ."

    Wen Zhizhi, who was exposed, was no longer afraid, and she no longer had to pretend to be a little white rabbit. She felt very good now.

    Edward was stunned by these words. What does it mean to show off his IQ?

    Is he right?

    The tall and thin team member approached him again and said, "Captain, I think this girl is obviously controlled by Lin Li and cannot use her mental power."

    Only then did Edward understand why Wen Zhizhi was standing there motionless, and it was exposed After being undercover, he didn't do anything.

    Turns out it can't!

    Only then did he react, and he asked with an extremely ugly face: "You are playing me!"

    He pointed at Lin Shizhen and Lin Li.

    "Lin Shizhen, you didn't think about what I said just now, you just wanted to use this to test who was undercover!"

    Lin Li smiled and looked at Edward, sarcastically: "Oh, do you understand?"

    Edward suppressed his anger and looked at Xiang Lin Shizhen: "I will ask one last time, do you want to protect Lin Li?!"

    Lin Shizhen showed a flawless smile, like a goddess coming into the world, "Lin Li doesn't need my protection, if you have the ability, go ahead."

    "Also," she looked at Lin Li, "I will bring Wen Zhizhi back to Xixing in person. Yu, do you need my team members to stay and help you?"

    "Oh, by the way, Major Wen shouldn't be able to stay."

    Lin Li looked at the boy in black and Bai Ziyu.

    Lin Shizhen introduced: "Bai Ziyu is positioned to attack."

    She did not introduce the detailed mental attributes, just to prevent Edward from preparing.

    However, when Lin Li saw that Bai Ziyu's eyes were glued to Lin Shizhen, he obviously didn't want to be separated from him, so Lin Li shook his head.

    According to the order, Lin Shizhen looked at the black-clothed boy again. He was out of the situation, wandering in the sky and wondering what he was thinking.

    "Let's do it then, he still wants to train well, please."

    Lin Li keenly felt that when Lin Shizhen mentioned that the black-clothed youth was staying, he meant to throw away the burden.

    But... shouldn't it?

    At first glance, this kind of character seems to be the type who speaks less but is ruthless. He should be very capable of fighting, right?

    "Okay..." Lin Li replied.

    Edward saw the discussion between the two as if no one else was there, and finally couldn't bear it any longer.

    "Give it to me!" Even if it was against SS mental power, he didn't want to suffer from this bird's anger!

    If it's a big deal, he will use the baby that the adults gave him!

    Wen Zhizhi's rule domain was invalid because it was controlled, and Lin Shizhen took his teammates to prepare to leave the Chaos Star Domain.

    As for Edward, she was not worried about Lin Li's ability at all.

    On the contrary, Wen Zhizhi's follow-up processing was more troublesome. As one of the core figures of the three major families, she knew too many secrets and intelligence.

    How much has been revealed to the Southern Star Territory now and how much impact it can have is unknown.

    She wants to return to the Western Star Region as soon as possible and quickly resolve this matter.

    The longer you wait, the more serious the consequences will be.

    And Lin Shizhen's departure also made Edward relieved. Others don't know Lin Shizhen's spiritual attributes, but he is very clear.

    Anyway, now that she's gone, it's very beneficial to her side.     He looked at the five people on Lin Li's side and showed a hideous

    smile, "Let's show you now, what is Edward's true ability based on the Chaos Star Territory!

    "

I was played!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 331 13
https://m.shubaow.net/272/272420/ Author: Chidori Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-01-10 Latest: Chapter 128 Marriage Proposa...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
13.6K 171 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
11.4K 163 71
https://m.shubaow.net/178/178471/ Author: Greg Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-02-22 Latest: Chapter 71 The Spring Festival begins...