I swept the stars with ten th...

Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 63

107 3 0
Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 63

    Western Star Region.

    General Ling squeezed carelessly beside the old guys, and he deliberately made an exaggerated expression: "Oh my God, are these materials handed in by the Sunlight team?!"

    The diamonds in front of him were still bright enough to blind people.

    Then he turned to the little old man and asked, "Did you see it? Who said that the Sunlight team didn't have this strength?

    " So he snorted and turned his head to ignore General Ling.

    Seeing this scene, General Ling grinned, "Why are you embarrassed to see this?" The

    little old man squinted and said reluctantly, "It's true that I missed the mark, so what! They all went in. Chaos Star Territory."

    Hearing this, General Ling was overjoyed, but he didn't expect to bring up the topic.

    So he deliberately asked: "Although this material can't be made up, we can make up for it in other ways!"

    "For example, it's okay to change so much material for a major, colonel or something?" the

    little old man heard His eyes widened at this shameless request, and he responded excitedly: "Colonel?! What do you think Chinese cabbage is! How many merits does it take to be promoted to colonel?"

    Although he wanted to win over the Sunlight team, the cost was too high. There are strict meritorious requirements, and if you have to, it can only be deducted from the quota of the three great families.

    But is he crazy? Give a colonel to the Sunlight Squad, not to the talents who have worked hard to cultivate in your own family?

    He had to be drowned by the family's spittle!

    General Ling smiled brightly: "Look, this is half of the obedience, let's not just talk about the colonel, isn't there a major?"

    "For example, give some material subsidies, allocate a house resource, etc. No matter what!" The

    little old man was nervous, the major is also a precious quota, so he can give it as much as he can.

    He originally wanted to draw a cake for the Sunlight Squad, but now General Ling wants to make the cake real in one sentence, which is shameless.

    After hesitating for a long time, he reluctantly said, "Let's assign a house in the core area to the main star, and give another area executive position. I can help them fight for these."

    General Ling became angry, "The regional executive officer. What level of planet? Don't give a junk star regional executive, it's too contemptible!"

    "And what do you think about Zhou Qing, Gai Yunxuan, at least they're all majors, not to mention Lin Shizhen? They have a team."

    "But look now, which team has handed in the most resources?!"

    "You don't want to be cheap and still sell well! Who are you looking down on?"

    This output made the little old man blushed, although the reality This is the case, but if he said it so bluntly, did he lose face?

    General Ling continued: "This is just the first few days. The Sunlight team has submitted more and more materials. You said that you will make people laugh out loud if you tell a regional executive?"

    "Other star fields will laugh at us! When the Sunlight team runs away, don't come to me and cry, because it's too late to cry!"

    Don't look at the good words of the regional executive, who can control a planet, but the quality of this planet is also extremely important.

    If it is a junk star, it is a false name, and maybe it will be paid for.

    Of course, if it's a wealthy mid-level star, that's another story.

    But based on General Ling's understanding of this group of people, it is better to let them hand over control of the rich planet than to let them hand over their own lives.

    Being scolded like this, the little old man's face was not good, but he forced a smile, "General Ling, if you say this to me, it seems that I can decide, isn't this a matter for everyone to discuss together? ."

    "Let's discuss together like last time, everyone has to say yes, I'm fine."

    General Ling didn't speak, and stared straight at the little old man.

    The pressure of this mental force made the little old man a little bit unbearable, and he added: "The potential of the Sunlight team is indeed very large. I personally support giving them a good planet! Junk Star is looking down on who it is, isn't it?"

    Just as the two were at a stalemate, another pile of resources appeared at the location of the Sunlight team.

    "Wow! Look, what is the speed of the Sunlight team?! They have collected another 3 billion resources!"

    "My God! Why did they only turn in 10%! It would be great if they turned in 30%? "

    Alas, confused! Confused!" The

    voice of regret reached the ears of the two, and the little old man was also deeply regretful.

    Unexpectedly, the Sunlight team moved so fast, and collected so many resources, and now it is the fastest of all teams.

    I can't imagine how much supplies they can earn these days if they hand in 30%!

    General Ling snorted coldly, "Look! If the Sunlight team came out and found that we didn't pay attention to them and went to other star regions, then all the resources in their hands would be gone!" The

    little old man was shocked, but You can't do this. The resources handed in only account for a small part, and the majority is still in the hands of the team itself.

    So he gritted his teeth and said, "Executive of a mid-level star! It can't be too much. Lin Shizhen's team has done a good job, and they are not bad!"

    He couldn't let the family team feel cold, this is already what he can do the biggest concession.

    "No!" General Ling snorted coldly, "At least it's an intermediate star near the main star."

    "Oh, I said you are a rude, what are you dreaming about here! What is the concept near the main star? Others have to struggle for 100 years!" The little old man blushed and had a thick neck, which was too loud for a lion.

    "Then where do they go after they come out, I have to tell them." General Ling's eyes were fierce, so there was no need to stay in such a corrupt star field.

    Hearing such a threat, the little old man shivered in anger, raised his finger and pointed at General Ling, "You...you..."

    You didn't say anything for a long time.

    Seeing this scene, the middle-aged man next to him quickly stepped forward to support them, and persuaded the two of them smoothly: "Oh, we are all for the good of the Western Star Region, why are we making such a fuss?"

    "General Ling is also true . For the sake of our Western Star Territory, it is normal to see people cherishing them!"

    The subtext of this sentence was that General Ling wanted to break the rules and give privileges to the people he valued.

    "We Baige old man may not have the good eyes of our General Ling, and think that the resources of the Western Star Region should be invested in things that have value.

    " "

    Well, I have a solution, let's hear it?"

    "Let's classify the materials handed in by the Sunlight Team into grades. If we can hand in materials worth a total of 1 billion, we will give him a mid-pole star. The position of regional executive officer."

    "Of course, this position may be a little worse."

    Hearing this, General Ling looked at the middle-aged man with a serious look, his sharp eyes seemed to want to see through him.

    The middle-aged man hurriedly continued: "If they can hand in 5 billion, we will give them the intermediate star in the core area."

    "Of course, if they can hand in 10 billion! Then the middle star near the main star, let them choose. "

    General Ling, Elder Bai Ge, do you think this is okay?" After saying this, the middleman added, "General Ling, if you really value Team Sunlight, then you must believe that they have the ability to submit so much. Materials."

    "After all, you believe it doesn't mean we believe it, right?"

    This statement seems to be reasonable, but the amount is too outrageous.

    5 billion materials, which means that the Sunlight team has to collect 50 billion materials, so that this number can only be reached after 10% of the materials are turned in.

    And with 10 billion supplies, you have to collect 100 billion. What level is this?

    From the discovery of Chaos Star Territory until now, the total amount of materials handed in by the teams sent by the Western Star Territory every year is about 100 billion.

    What is the ability of the Daylight team to compare to all the teams in a year?

    So the last level is simply drawing a cake!

    The middle-aged man was very satisfied that he was able to come up with such a method, which could not only slander General Ling with reason, but also make him speechless.

    Don't you believe in the Daylight Squad? Then let them show their results to us to prove it!

    Don't believe it with your mouth.

    At this time, Bai Ge also reflected the meaning of the middle-aged man's words, and he gradually calmed down and replied: "I think his method is good, I have no objection."

    Hmph, I also want the richest mid-pole star next to the main star, What spring and autumn dream!

    The output of these planets is more than 1 billion every year. Can they share it with others if they don’t keep it themselves?

    It's an impossible task anyway.

    General Ling wanted to refute, but there was no reason to open his mouth, saying that this was an impossible task?

    Then they'll ask themselves, don't you believe in the Daylight Squad?

    But how is this amount possible? This is clearly their word for procrastination.

    "Shameless!" General Ling put down his harsh words and left angrily.

    The middle-aged man was already immune to these words. Looking at the figure of General Ling leaving, he shouted from behind: "Then let's settle it! Just treat it as your agreement!"

    The flowers on his face were already smiling.

    10 billion is an impossible goal, and 5 billion may have a possibility of 0.1, but the mid-pole stars in the core area are also good and bad, and then it is enough to just divide them up.

    But the major and the colonel, how can such a real upward position be reserved for people who came from a wild way?

    ...

    However, General Ling was confused for the first time. How could the Western Star Region, which he devoted his life and struggled for, become like this?

    He himself can not fight for fame, profit or money, but he always has to fight for those newcomers, and he can't ask others to live alone like him.

    But it seems that for the aristocratic family, people from their grass-roots background are the background boards of the young ladies of the aristocratic family, the cannon fodder stepping up, and being forced to become the denominator.

    So, what is he protecting?

    Who is he fighting for?

    Is he right or wrong in pushing the Sunlight team to this position?

    ...

    in the Chaos Star Territory.

    Lin Shizhen's team has just eliminated a wave of Zerg. This type of Zerg is one of the rare Zerg to see outside the Chaos Star Territory.

    Major Wen couldn't help muttering: "We've been here since we came here, either on the way to fight bugs, or on the way to fight bugs. I feel like we're about to beat all kinds of types."

    He is a person who pays particular attention to body cleanliness. Very serious cleanliness, but in the Zerg battlefield, this cleanliness has become a kind of torture.

    Bai Ziyu reluctantly said: "This is not a free fight. Look at each wave, isn't there a resource behind it?"

    He was right in what he said, the Zerg are not everywhere, they are waiting There must be resources somewhere they want to devour.

    So basically after every wave of Zerg they fight, they can reap the matching resource return.

    Major Wen really agrees with this point, "That's right, but it seems that the purpose is not to use resources, but to fight Zerg?"

    He looked at Lin Shizhen and probed, "Also, the Zerg fighting is basically impossible to see outside. That kind?"

    This was indeed his doubt, feeling that Lin Shizhen entered the Chaos Star Territory just to collect all kinds of Zerg, but why?

    What's the use of fighting such a zerg? He was puzzled.

    But he was sure that there must be a reason behind it, otherwise, with Lin Shizhen's identity, she would not have to take this risk to enter the Chaos Star Territory.

    After Lin Shizhen finished cleaning up, she felt a wave of her own mental power. She opened her eyes and asked everyone, "How do you feel your mental power has grown recently?"

    Wen Zhizhi tilted his head, and suddenly his eyes widened and he answered in surprise: "It feels much faster than the outside world!"

    As if he didn't say it, Major Wen complained in his heart that hitting so many Zerg is not faster than the outside, otherwise it would not be a waste of time.

    The growth of mental strength is all about exercising and using it a lot.

    This idiot girl.

    Bai Ziyu felt it seriously, "The Zerg just now seems to be able to exercise my mental strength, and I feel that I have made greater progress than before."

    Lin Shizhen, who was quoted by this statement, focused his attention on him, "You mean The blue worm just now? Then our next target is also on the blue worm, and you can feel it carefully."

    Bai Ziyu nodded, he didn't know why, but it was true that the blue worm had the greatest impact on him.

    Major Wen didn't expect Bai Ziyu to have such a harvest. He carefully recalled the various Zerg he fought after entering the Chaos Star Territory, and finally shook his head: "I don't think it makes any difference to me, it seems to be the same?"

    Lin Shizhen nodded, "It shouldn't be very slow. We have been in for almost a week. Within a month, everyone will definitely be able to upgrade to SS-level mental power."

    Major Wen endured or couldn't hold back, "Lin Shizhen, why is this?"

    How could this woman make such a promise?

    The younger generations of the major families all grew up together and are familiar with each other.

    But from a young age, Major Wen felt that Lin Shizhen was a woman different from others. She looked elegant and ladylike on the surface, like a real aristocrat.

    But what kind of face is behind that fake face, he has never seen through it.

    I just subconsciously thought it was a fake face, and I couldn't even say why.

    But at this moment, he always felt that the distance between Lin Shizhen and him seemed to be further away.

    The feeling was disturbing, so he asked directly.

    Lin Shizhen still looked calm, she looked at Major Wen casually, and even answered a little perfunctory, "I can't say it well, I'm not very sure."

    This made Major Wen clench his fists. woman!

    Seeing this, Bai Ziyu took the initiative to change the topic, "Have you watched Xingwang? The Linli team is really amazing, and they have found materials worth 8 billion so far."

    Wen Zhizhi still couldn't understand the trend among the crowd Yun Yong, but she raised her hand excitedly about this topic, "It's really amazing, it's faster than our team! Brother Ziyu, do you know Lin Li and the others?"

    "Tell me about it! It's really too much. I 'm curious!"

    So the two discussed this topic, one focused on speaking and the other listened intently.

    Major Wen became even more angry when he saw the heartless appearance of the two.

    Wen Zhizhi is an idiot girl, Bai Ziyu, like his brother, has been completely controlled by that woman, and neither of them will be on his side.

    His eyes turned to the black-clothed boy outside the team.

    The boy looked like he was wandering in the sky. Except when he was extremely fierce when fighting the Zerg, he had no sense of existence at all during the rest of the time.

    Major Wen sighed again. He was the only one in this team who wanted to know what Lin Shizhen wanted to do. It was too difficult!

    The author has something to say:

    Major Wen: I'm numb

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

67.7K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
I play games in interstellar 中国小说

Научная фантастика

6.3K 60 14
我在星际做游戏 作者:尼斯湖大水怪 Not my Story
3.3M 268K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
93.3K 4.2K 17
One head injury causes Jungkook to act like a child. At first, they were all hesitant on what they'll do with Jungkook, but they realized, he's stil...