I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 62

107 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 62

    The disappearance of the Southern Star Squad's name on the leaderboard immediately caught Edward's attention.

    "Which team actually killed the Eagle Squad?!" He growled, this was one of his right-hand men, killing the Eagle Squad was equivalent to declaring war on Edward!

    Who is so bold? !

    "Captain, this is so strange. The Eagle Team is very strong. Even if they can't beat them, they have an advantage in running! Why can't they even run away?"

    "Could it be that the Red Candle Team from the Western Star Region is back?" A team member guessed, "We just searched for people in the Western Star Territory without any scruples, and he turned around and gave us a slap in the face?!"

    Edward nodded, this speculation was a bit reasonable, and he looked at the other team member: "Skinny, what do you think?"

    Hearing this, the tall and thin team members felt very strange while being angry. He said: "If it is a red candle whose mental power level is much higher than that of the Eagles, it is just my understanding of the Eagles. , they will run away when they meet each other. With their spiritual attributes, it should be very easy to escape."

    "But it's strange here. Their death means that they didn't choose to run away at the first time, and they felt that they had a fight. Power."

    "That means that the one who killed the Eagle Squad should be a team with the same mental strength as them, or even weaker than them, because the captain of the Eagle Squad is a very cautious person."

    Edward looked gloomy, he Understand the hidden meaning of Shouzi: "In so many years Chaos Star Territory has never happened such a thing, even if you give those rookie teams ten courage, they will not dare to do anything to our Southern Star Territory."

    "Then there is only one possibility, It was done by the newcomers from the Western Star Territory this time!"

    "It's so deceiving!"

    These lowly, gutter bugs dared to attack the Southern Star Territory, Edward roared: "I must catch these bugs out , Shred it fiercely!"

    He slammed the table and shouted: "Go check the last position of the Eagle Squad, the sooner the better!"

    The thin man took a step forward, "Captain, do you think it is the Lin Li team or the Lin Shizhen team?"

    Edward took a look and said slowly, "The Lin Li team."

    "Only their positions, I don't know now." The

    thin man listened At this point, he clearly understood something, and he whispered, "We can't let the Linli team go on like this anymore, we have to find them as soon as possible."

    Edward glanced at the thin man, and understood in his heart that he was looking for a needle in a haystack to find the Linli team. It's too slow.

    But... what else could be done?

    "Huzi," Edward shouted to the little man beside him, "Go and notify the other teams, and immediately notify me when you meet the Linli team. You must not do it yourself. If there is another example like the Eagle Squad, I will kill them with my own hands.

    Hu Zi's eyes widened when he heard this, "Captain, you mean... Eagle Squad, they met Lin Li's team? Do they still want to do it themselves?" Edward

    said insidiously: "Those idiots, aren't they? Being so stupid by myself! I thought what I said was a fart!"

    That is a character that even adults pay great attention to, and his strength is bound to be unfathomable.

    Hu Zi nodded fiercely, and immediately ran to notify the teams in the Southern Star Region.

    At this time, the person who was sent to check the last position of the Eagle Squad returned. Edward glanced at it and shouted: "Go! Let's go and see what happened!"

    ...

    At this time, the Lin Li team had already left the incident. land, and now they are on their way to their next destination.

    In addition to taking back all the resources of the Eagle Squad, by the way, blow up their starship to avoid leaving other traces that can be traced.

    Ju Yang also left behind a star brain belonging to the Eagle Squad.

    "Ju Yang, we don't have their irises, can we use their star brains?" Yu Zhi watched Ju Yang beside him, wondering what he was tinkering with.

    Ju Yang kept his eyes on the star brain of the Eagle Squad, and said, "For hackers, this is not a problem.

    "

    "Let's take a look, what the hell is the channel of the Southern Star Region talking about?"

    Yu Zhigang got closer, and when he saw the content on the star's brain, his eyes widened, "Wow! Captain! , the first Edward team in Chaos Star Region, actually united with all Southern Star Region teams to encircle and suppress us?"

    Lin Li had a slight guess about this, and Edward's actions were also expected by him, she chuckled: "Don't talk about this scene. There is some deja vu."

    They were surrounded by competitors in the preliminary round of the Federal Spiritual Power Competition.

    "It's really boring, it's just one move back and forth." Ju Yang shook his head and said, "It's too unskilled."

    Yu Zhi was surprised to see the two of them so calm, as if it wasn't them who were besieged this time. He asked: "Why are you so calm?! This is most of the powerhouses in the Chaos Star Region. If they run into us, it's not dead?!"

    Although they can temporarily reach the SS level of mental power, this is after all. time-limited.

    But their enemies don't have such a time limit, and the top teams can basically reach SS-level mental power, no matter in terms of level or number of people.

    Ju Yang raised his eyebrows: "Bang? You have underestimated my hacker skills."

    He relaxed his posture, "Through the star brain of the Eagle Squad, I have now tracked the positions of all the South Star Region teams in reverse. , as long as we don't want to run into them, they will never run into us."

    "Damn it! This is too fierce, isn't it?!" Yu Zhi exclaimed, "I often feel different from you guys because I am too ordinary. This guy doesn't fit in."

    With a single star brain, you can grasp the positions of all the Southern Star Region teams, which is even easier to use than the captain's simulator map!

    How does this person's brain grow? How can there be so much difference!

    Yu Zhi watched it up and down several times, the big guy was actually by my side?

    Lin Li was also a little surprised, and gained a new understanding of Ju Yang's ability. "That's easy to handle. Originally, relying on the simulator's map can basically passively avoid every team encountered, but,"

    She smiled and looked at Ju Yang, "Now, we can have a counter-offensive."

    Yu Zhi clapped his hands excitedly, and said loudly: "Is it like we did in the preliminary round, relying on the advantage of the map They beat them one by one?!"

    This is too happy, they are no longer afraid of one-on-one, even if they are unlucky enough to encounter a team with high mental strength, they can quickly pull the distance and then change the target.

    In this way, by clearing the soldiers one by one, you can quickly increase your strength.

    In the process, the people in the Southern Star Region are expected to be pissed off!

    Just when Yu Zhi was excited, Yu Yi frowned. She said to Lin Li, "Sister Li, what if the people in Nanxingyu reacted? This is not like the first round, when the map area gradually narrowed.

    " Chaos Star Field is so big, when their own Star Field teams are wiped out one by one, they feel that something is wrong and they may run farther and farther."

    "At that time, we will be out of reach."

    Lin Li didn't expect Xiaoyi to think so. So thoughtful, she gently rubbed Xiaoyi's head, "You're right, so let's be fast."

    "It's too fast to give them time to react."

    "And there is another key point, Nanxingyu. Edward's team has absolute control."

    "So these teams will not run farther and farther in the end. On the contrary, at Edward's request, all the remaining teams should join Edward directly, and there will be no more orders. ."

    "At that time...it will be the real decisive battle."

    Lin Li's tone became serious, "This is also what we will definitely face in the later stage. When Edward finds out that we are not weak, he will definitely gather all the teams to encircle and suppress us."

    "Before that, we must try our best to Weaken their strength, and at the same time improve their abilities, and strive to reach SS level spiritual power as soon as possible."

    Ju Yang continued to add: "After reaching SS level spiritual power, with the ability of the captain, Edward and others will no longer be afraid."

    Lin Li nodded, "That's it, if I don't have Ju Yang's hacking ability, then I can only join forces with Lin Shizhen's team and the other two teams, so that there is a chance of survival."

    "But now..." She laughed His eyebrows twitched, "God helps us!"

    Yu Zhi finally understood when he heard this, and then he had a new question: "What about Ling Jiuheng's positioning for us? Are we still going?"

    "Of course," Lin Li replied, "Don't forget that our real purpose is to rescue Ling Jiuheng in the end."

    "So..." Lin Li looked at the remaining three, "From now on, we have to split our forces."

    "Me and Ju Yang went to deal with the people in the Southern Star Region, while Yu Zhi and Xiaoyi drove the starship to find the location left by Ling Jiuheng."

    "Ju Yang took the star brain of the Eagle Squad and was able to locate the positions of other teams in the Southern Star Region. , so it is most suitable for me to go with him."

    "Looking for Ling Jiuheng's position is relatively safe, and it is led by us in the light, and you are better in the dark."

    "But you are not safe, no After the bonus I gave you, you must be cautious and cautious, and if there is a situation that cannot be dealt with, find a safe place to hide."

    "Ju Yang and I will find you to join us!" After

    Lin Li finished speaking, Yu Yu said. Yi asked worriedly: "Sister Li, if my brother and I are driving a starship, what will you do?"

    "Don't worry, don't forget that I am a hot weapon type spiritual attribute, have you forgotten the motorcycle?" Lin Li's voice comforted Xiaoyi with ease.

    After several people discussed some details one after another, the final plan was finalized.

    On the surface, as assassins, Lin Li and Ju Yang wanted to eliminate the important forces in the Southern Star Region as unknowingly as possible.

    In fact, Yu Zhi and Yu Yi took Ju Yang's constantly updated enemy map to avoid all the dangers in the vicinity to find the location left by Ling Jiuheng.

    In order to avoid Edward's awareness, after collecting the enemy's materials and the materials provided by Ling Jiuheng, they did not use the star brain to scan, but put them directly into the space button.

    In case of being backstabbed by Star Brain's sudden prompt.

    After they finished fighting with the Southern Star Region, it was not too late to hand in the supplies after scanning.

    As for the other teams in the Western Star Region, they are not going to join forces. First, they are not familiar with each other, and it is difficult to achieve the level of cooperation.

    Second, although everyone is a team from the Western Star Region, there are not many undercover agents in any Star Region now.

    The second is the worst result. If they fail, it will not affect other teams in the Western Star Region, so that the Western Star Region will have no chance at all.

    After everything was discussed, it was time for separation.

    Lin Li looked at Yu Zhi and Yu Yi, and instructed: "Then we will act separately, be careful!" The

    two nodded their heads, "Captain, Ju Yang, you must be more careful! You are more dangerous than us!"

    Lin Li smiled, "Don't worry, we will definitely succeed, come on!"

    "Come on!"

    Lin Li still transformed into his former spiritual motorcycle, which is the best form for two people to move forward quickly.

    Then he rushed towards the first target without looking back, with an indomitable momentum.

    The author has something to say:

    woo woo woo I was so fascinated by the novel yesterday that I couldn't update it...

    Wrong bird, wrong bird!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.7K 138
Author: Xiaobin Dajiang (小彬大酱) Alternative name: 苟在灾难末世 https://m.shubaow.net/181/181819/ What do you do when you know that a month from now the worl...
64.8K 1K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/202/202853/ Author: Tangerine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-17 Latest: End of Chapter 54 rebirth finishe...
8.6K 171 58
  The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Starting today, I will be your exclusive per...