I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 58

111 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58

    Chaos Starfield has both opportunities and dangers for humans, but for the Zerg, those resources in the eyes of humans have no value to them.

    In the eyes of the insect mother, fun is the first.

    Luo Siwei stretched her waist, Ling Jiuheng dared to neglect her for those gang of human beings, why not let him see how he played with them!

    "Hey!" Rose Threvi shouted at Ling Jiuheng, "Don't you want to help your teammates? I have a way to tell you."

    Hearing this, Ling Jiuheng stopped swallowing, he turned his head, and his voice was low: "Are you serious?"

    "Of course!" Rose Threvi raised her bright face, "You are my spouse, how could I lie to you!"

    Ling Jiuheng: ...

    This matter cannot be avoided. In order to save his teammates this time, he activated Rose Seville's breeding season and lost his human consciousness.

    He can't remember what happened later, but after sobering up, Rose thaway thought of herself as her spouse.

    What is off the spectrum is that the Zerg will only have one spouse in his life, and he can't escape.

    If it weren't for being stuck here, he really didn't know what to do.

    Although the good news is that Rose thaway will not attack him again, it is impossible for her to identify with her human teammates due to her Zerg habits.

    And he has lived in human society since he was a child. He couldn't reach a consensus with Rose Thaway in many aspects, but his instincts tied the two of them together.

    Seeing Ling Jiuheng falling into silence, Rose Threvi knew that he regarded himself as a human again. This male would come here from time to time, always thinking that he was a human.

    But she knew that Ling Jiuheng was a real male!

    Although angry, Rose thaway also softened her voice: "That's your friend after all, I'll figure it out."

    "Huh? Okay?"

    Fully developed females will act like a spoiled brat to their males almost without a teacher.

    Looking at this scene, Ling Jiuheng's face was serious, but he involuntarily weakened a bit: "That's the captain and friend who saved my life. If you can't help, please don't make trouble."

    This is his response to Rose . Servi's minimum requirement.

    Rose thaway became angry in an instant, what does it mean to make trouble!

    Moreover, he is his female worm, why is it all about others now? !

    angry!

    But she still held back her facial expression, still that charming and charming look.

    He said crisply: "We can't go out now, so don't think about revealing the test."

    "This is definitely not allowed, just like you were cut off from the call last time."

    "But... test questions Well, as the exam questions, we take the initiative to disclose it to your teammates, this is completely possible!"

    Ling Jiuheng's eyes lit up, yes! Why didn't he think of this way.

    After recovering the insect body, the Zerg who have reached maturity have been able to know many things from their inheritance.

    It was only then that Ling Jiuheng knew that Chaos Star Territory was not easy, and the captain really did the right thing by choosing to come here.

    It was a pity that he was trapped here, and the news could not be passed on to the captain.

    But as Rose Seville said, as exam questions... they can completely reveal to the captain the correct way to solve the problem!

    He pursed his lips: "You're right, I didn't expect you to really want to help me."

    Ling Jiuheng looked at Rose Threvi with complicated eyes.

    In fact, this is like the test site in the official test paper has been confirmed, so how to make the answerer get better results?

    That is to do as much practice as possible around these test sites, so that when you are actually facing the test, all the questions are familiar.

    He only thought about how to tell the captain that Chaos Star Territory was actually an exam, but he didn't think that what the captain really needed was how to answer the question.

    "You said... who has the ability to do such a big exam?" Ling Jiuheng looked a little confused, he asked the void.

    Seeing that her method was working, Rose Threvi relaxed a lot, "We Zerg are just a test question, a test of human beings, how do we know what the questioner thinks?"

    "Let's not say who the questioner is!"

    Ling Jiuheng listened . When it came to the expected answer, both humans and Zerg were pawns on other people's chessboards, but there was nothing they could do. He could only do his best to help the captain.

    "But..." Rose thaway looked serious. "As a Zerg, how could you end up in human society? You almost died?"

    This is simply incredible.

    Ling Jiuheng didn't answer.

    ...

    Just when Lin Li and the others built their own shelter from the wind and rain, other teams in the Western Star Region had already made achievements.

    Zhou Qing and Gai Yunxuan's team joined each other to go to a small public resource point, and also called on other teams in the Western Star Region to join.

    But I don't know if it was because I was afraid of being beaten, or I didn't have the strength, and no other team responded.

    This is what Lin Li learned on the public channel of the Western Star Region.

    And Lin Shizhen's team shines brightly, showing the ability of the big family.

    While Lin Li and the others were still looking for their own distribution planet, Lin Shizhen's team's resource ranking, mental strength ranking, and team ranking jumped up to the first page of the leaderboard like a rocket.

    Yu Zhi was a little envious     , "I really don't know how much information Miss Lin has. Let's take a look. The materials are already worth 1 billion. How many mid-pole planets can this buy?" It is a problem for the team to survive in the chaotic star field, not enough to eat and not warm.

    But before Lin Shizhen had reached a day, the supplies began to soar.

    "The Western Star Region is very happy. They estimate that they have to hand in 30% of the materials, and this is only the first day!"

    Not only the Sunlight team was shocked, but the entire Western Star Region was also shocked.

    All kinds of envious news posts have appeared on Lin Li's star brain, and they all want to ask for a thigh hug.

    But I don't know if Lin Shi is really fighting, or if she doesn't want to reply, she has not made a positive response so far.

    But the influence they brought really inspired everyone in the Western Star Region who was still struggling to survive in the Chaos Star Region.

    Sometimes hope is such a magical thing.

    Ju Yang felt that his guess came true, and he was more concerned about the second ranking list, "What secret does Lin Shizhen have? Her mental strength is also soaring, which is already an abnormal speed.

    Lin Li also realized this, but he didn't have any clues. "Just guessing is meaningless. Now think about ourselves... Let's talk about what we want to do next?" Now

    that the house is set up, they should go too. Looking for an opportunity to quickly increase the level of spiritual power.

    "If you want me to say, you still have to face more dangers and improve your abilities at the time of life and death. This is the fastest way!" Yu Zhi was the first to express his opinions, and he counted every mental power level in the past. soaring, all in the face of a very dangerous situation.

    "I'm inclined to believe that there may be some kind of resource in Chaos Star Territory, which can quickly increase our mental power level." Just like the existence of the captain, Ju Yang added the second half of the sentence in his heart.

    "Xiaoyi, what do you think?" Looking at Yu Yi thoughtfully, Lin Li took the initiative to ask.

    "Sister Li, I...I want to find Brother Ling, he is also in the Chaos Star Region, and the Chaos Star Region is so big, I don't know how long it will take to find him."

    Lin Li finally concluded: "Then According to what everyone said, there is a simulator, and once we get close to Ling Jiuheng, we can identify whether he is within the range."

    "In the process of finding him, we can look for resources at the same time, and resources are often accompanied by huge What do you think of the risk?"

    This statement was naturally unanimously recognized by everyone.

    "Okay! Since the goal has been set, let's..." Before Lin Li could finish speaking, a new message was sent from the emulator's team channel.

    It is from Ling Jiuheng.

    Ling Jiuheng: Come quickly, a positioning is attached to the back.

    "It's Brother Ling! He sent us his location!" Yu Yi shouted in surprise.

    "Is this his positioning?" Yu Zhi was also surprised. Since this is Lin Li's simulator map, all team members can share their positioning.

    "But... is he so close to us? This positioning is just within the positioning range of the simulator? But captain, do you feel Ling Jiuheng's existence?" Ju Yang asked Lin Li, looking at him.

    These words made Yu Zhi and Yu Yi calm down from their excitement. Yes, the positioning sent by Ling Jiuheng was within the range of the simulator.

    But is Ling Jiuheng and his positioning in the same place?

    They looked at Lin Li and saw Lin Li shook his head.

    "Then why did he send us this position?" Lin Li was a little puzzled, "Do you want to go?"

    Everyone nodded in unison.

    In any case, this is a rare news from Ling Jiuheng when he goes online.

    Go and see what you say!

    ...

    The position of Ling Jiuhengfa is on the other edge of the meteorite group, and the opposite direction is the area where the Western Star Region is located.

    They just drove the starship to continue to the distant meteorite.

    "It's really dangerous to drive in the meteorite group, you have to pay 100% attention, and you can't be careless for a moment." Yu Zhi sighed, "This also shows how safe our initial planet is!"

    Yu Zhi has already begun to change his own After thinking about it, no matter what, even if it is a crater, it is also the crater that their sunlight team poked.

    Unlike thousands of other craters.

    "If you are tired, you can replace me in time, don't force it." Lin Li reminded.

    "Don't worry, Captain! I just like to drive our team's starship." Yu Zhi smiled, "Yeah! Heng..." Brother.

    As usual, he subconsciously wanted to talk to Ling Jiuheng, but suddenly found that the taciturn person who used to stand beside him was no longer there.

    This made his mood plummet, and he didn't speak any more, just stared blankly at the starry sky in front of him.

    Xiaoyi noticed this scene, she clenched her fists and slowly let go.

    She walked towards Yu Zhi, even if she didn't say anything, it was good to stay by his side.

    Brother's friendship is the most important, although it looks careless on the surface, as if a string is missing.

    But what really drives him in his heart is the passionate emotion like a flame, especially such a good and good friend as Brother Ling...

    The author has something to say:

    Ling Jiuheng: Wait for me! Teammates! The quiz begins!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 86.2K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
11.8K 162 71
Author: Xi Daqin Category: Time Travel and Rebirth NovelsStatus: Completed Yu Xue bought a house in full in her senior year. She shared this happy ev...
68.1K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
677K 52.3K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...