I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 51

171 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 51

    Today, the worm mother still exudes the terrifying pressure of S-level spiritual power, and Lin Li and the others are the highest only A-level.

    Even if it is a level, the gap in the middle cannot be made up by a dozen Lin Li.

    This puts the Insect Mother back in control, and she unhurriedly plays with the humans who are about to die at her hands.

    This is the moment she enjoys the most.

    Lin Li couldn't figure out the problem of the worm mother. Could it be that this is the hiding method of the worm mother?

    She sighed inwardly, she had tried her best, and she still had nothing to say.

    Seeing the puzzled expression on the opposite side of the human being, the worm mother smiled even more happily.

    "Come out!" She hooked her hands in the void.

    So Gal's figure appeared behind her. He also had tattered clothes and suffered a lot of injuries on his face.

    Under the overwhelming cannonball attack from Lin Li just now, almost no one was spared. Even if the main target was the Insect Mother, he had to pay a lot to avoid the whistling cannonballs.

    I thought Gal had turned into Lin Li, who had turned into a spiritual fireworks, but I didn't expect to see him at this time.

    "You're not dead!" Yu Zhi shouted angrily, it was because of so many candidates in Gal that the worm mother used them to turn them into spiritual fireworks, but at this moment the instigator didn't die, fortunately stood in front of them!

    Hearing this, Gal sneered, "Do you think you only know that this is an exam? Mental violence is simply an unsolvable problem, how could I possibly use that bottle of potion?"

    After realizing that this was an exam, Gal never thought of using the potion, and since the potion was not 100% successful, he would not take the risk.

    Sure enough, he made the right bet, those candidates who failed to use the potion have now become F-level mental power users, fleeing like mice in the face of this Zerg war, hiding in the east.

    And those candidates who successfully used the potion were even more miserable, and it turned into a firework that exploded with a bang.

    Only he is still standing here at the moment, no, not so good, thinking of this, his face darkened, and he wiped a handful of ashes on his face.

    "Then you and the worm mother...?" Lin Li was a little puzzled, how could Gal stand with the worm mother?

    After all, even Gal doesn't know about the psychic potion, so what is the reason for them to form an alliance now?

    When Gal heard Lin Li's question, he sneered, and then two men in black came out behind him.

    Under the attack of the SS-level nuclear bomb just now, how could he be able to escape with a B-level mental power?

    If he hadn't brought these two people in, I'm afraid he would have died at Lin Li's hands!

    But now, I have an S-class worm mother and two S-class protectors on my side, and now it is the Linli team who has to consider safety.

    After all, their teams are all rookies with A-rank and B-rank mental power.

    "S-level! You actually brought an S-level person into this exam!" Yu Zhi shouted, he didn't expect Gal to be so despicable, and to prepare so thoroughly for a theory test.

    "Humph!" Gal sneered, "How can you compare to you? He even brought a forbidden drug that can temporarily boost his mental power to SS level. Even I almost died by your hands!"

    Hearing Gal's misunderstanding, Lin Li did not explain.

    "However, a lower-class person is a lower-class person, and the banned drugs used are also junk!" Although he said so, Gal was very envious.

    He wants such a banned drug so bad! Being able to temporarily raise his mental power to SS rank, and Lin Li can stabilize at A rank afterwards, there seems to be no side effects. This is simply a magic medicine!

    The reason why he didn't kill Lin Li and the others directly was because he wanted to get information about the banned drugs from Lin Li.

    And the mother of insects is also playing the same abacus.

    "I want to be a sensible person before I die, Insect Mother... How on earth did you survive? What's your relationship with Gal?" Lin Li heard the envy in Gal's mouth, and he turned his head to know what they were playing. .

    "Okay!" Gal couldn't wait to agree, "but you have to tell me all the information about the banned drugs, no, tell the mother insect!"

    Lin Li sneered, "Okay, I'm going to die anyway, keep this information It's useless."

    "However, you have to say it first, after all, we can't beat you at all right now. If I say it first, and then you kill me directly, then I'd rather die than say it!"

    Gal thought for a while. This is indeed the truth. Anyway, in front of the mother of insects, no one can save Lin Li and the others. Even if Lin Li does not give the information about the banned drugs in the end, he can kill Lin Li directly.

    At most, let them be a clear ghost, and he has nothing to lose at all, and may also get information about banned drugs!

    So he turned his attention to the Insect Mother, who nodded.

    This is agreed!

    Not only did he want Lin Li's banned drug, but it seemed that the worm mother was also afraid of being beaten!

    "I promise!" Gal responded.

    Hearing this, Lin Li asked directly, "What's wrong with Teacher Huai?" She stared straight at the mother insect.

    Now the illusion of this exam is still very strong. This is because Lin Li has added a crit to the mental power of the entire illusion, which directly increases the security of the illusion by N levels.

    "She is the core of your exam. Only by devouring her can I successfully enter the illusion and move freely in it. Otherwise, even if I am an S-level spiritual force, I will be restricted by the entire illusion.

    " The mother replied without caring, this is the domineering of the mental power attribute, and there are some rules.

    "The core?" Lin Li was silent when she heard this. She didn't expect that Teacher Huai, who had been with her, was the core of the entire illusion.

    "Yes, oh, you still don't know the story of Teacher Huai?" The mother insect suddenly became interested in telling it.

    "It's ridiculous to say that. The first invasion of my spiritual power was not successful, because the core of this illusion, which is the teacher Huai in your mouth, suddenly had a spiritual violence, and the level directly suppressed me.

    " But what I didn't expect was that she thought she was a person! People will not escape the iron law that they will plummet after spiritual violence, so I lurked in her spiritual consciousness smoothly."

    "Then I helped her a little while she was conducting research on psychic violence," said this, the worm mother's face showed sarcasm, "I only occasionally occupy her body to conduct some human experiments, and she actually You think you did it yourself, and you can't stand it anymore?"

    "Humans are really fragile!"

    Hearing this, Yu Zhi shouted angrily, "That's not vulnerability! That's human nature!"

    "Oh, whatever you say. ." The Insect Mother smiled, "Who will remember her anyway?"

    "As for later... I think the time has come, and I will swallow her up, although she also found out later, but it's too late!"

    Having said that, She found that the expressions of the humans on the opposite side were not right, and the mother insect asked in surprise: "It's just a virtual NPC, you won't have real feelings, right?"

    Hearing this, Lin Li finally understood.

    Therefore, the worm mother said that Teacher Huai does not exist at all. In the eyes of the worm mother, Teacher Huai only represents the core consciousness of the illusion, and cannot be called human at all.

    As for Teacher Huai, the abnormal behavior towards them later was probably the discovery of the existence of the worm mother in his spiritual power.

    Therefore, they refused to give them spiritual potions and did not allow them to have spiritual violence.

    I am afraid that until death, Teacher Huai thinks that the appearance of the worm mother is the retribution of her human experiments, right?

    Facing the angry expressions of everyone, the mother insect giggled, "That's why I said it was funny, this human nature is really strange."

    "That's why you don't understand!" Yu Yi shouted.

    Hearing this, the Insect Mother raised her eyebrows, "Why should I understand you humans?"

    "What about you and Gal?" Lin Li suppressed his anger and asked coldly.

    "Don't just ask me? If you want to know this question, you have to show some sincerity." The insect mother stared at Lin Li.

    "Then kill me directly!" Lin Li didn't care about the threat of the mother insect, and just put it to pieces.

    Hearing this, the insect mother was stunned, the human beings in front of her are really hateful!

    Compared with the Zerg, there is no awareness of equal exchange. The key point is that he can't do anything about her. If he really kills her, how can she get the answer!

    So the worm mother turned her head away angrily and refused to look at Lin Li again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 258 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
19.7K 301 12
Chu Qiyu traveled to the interstellar era and became a famous trash who had just been kicked out of a top family. There is a barren star under her na...
8.3K 158 58
  The first time Mu Qiubai saw Ling Qi, she was standing in front of his house with a suitcase. Ling Qi: Starting today, I will be your exclusive per...
68K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...