I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 50

196 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50

    What color is spiritual power?

    Everyone's mental power seems to be transparent, if it is not working, its color can't be seen with the naked eye.

    But when the mental powers of thousands of people are superimposed together... The

    worm mother looked at the scene in front of her obsessively, and seemed to show off: "My favorite color is blue, you never know that mental power is actually Is it blue?"

    "But now, you have seen this blue ocean that is as gorgeous as fireworks," the mother insect's eyes revealed a strange brilliance, "it is the explosion of the spiritual power of countless S-rank powerhouses. Come here."

    "How is it? It's beautiful..."

    Hearing this, Lin Li and the others looked at the scene in disbelief. This sea of ​​spiritual power gathered by countless people showed a faint blue.

    "You mean," Lin Li's body froze, "is this the color of the explosion of spiritual power?"

    Before this, Lin Li and others never knew that spiritual power has color.

    The worm mother raised the corners of her mouth, "Yeah, what do you think the spiritual potion developed by humans is used for?"

    She turned her head to look at Lin Li, as if she wanted to see the horrified expression on Lin Li's face, and said viciously , "I came here from afar, just to watch a grand firework, a firework that exploded from the spiritual power. As for humans, it is just fuel."

    "Then after humans use the spiritual power medicine, What about the increased mental power level?" Lin Li looked at the insect mother angrily, "Did you do it to tease them?! Give them hope first, and then break it with your own hands?"

    Seeing Lin Li's angry expression, the mother worm laughed, "Do you know when food is the best? It's to stay happy while alive, and then turn into food without pain at the last moment."

    "So, for the sake of It is also necessary to watch a beautiful firework. This principle seems to be learned from you humans."

    It seems that Lin Li was angered by her behavior, and the worm mother's mood became very good, which shows that her own behavior Art is affirmed.

    She turned her head relaxedly and continued to watch the burning fireworks, the blue flame reflected in her pupils, swaying with charm, her red lips lightly opened:

    "Ah, you don't know yet, spiritual violence is inevitable. What will happen, as for the potion, it's just a little bit of catalysis, and then... bang!"

    Lin Li was furious to the extreme, but gradually calmed down. She said on the team channel: "So many candidates died because of the worm mother, I can't just sit back and watch, but you are free, I will personally face the worm mother in a moment, and you can escape as far as you can at this time!"

    "Captain! This is the S-class worm mother! Now our spiritual power level is to die. !" Yu Zhi shouted, such a decision is simply crazy!

    "Don't persuade me, she can kill so many candidates today, and tomorrow she can destroy the entire planet. I will never let her escape, even if it costs her own life!"

    Lin Li made up her mind that she once wanted to change the entire planet. Rules, she wants to make everyone equal and free. If she takes a step back because of the mother bug today, why will she keep compromising tomorrow?

    At this time, she suddenly remembered the people who always stood in front of the earth when they faced danger. Don't they know the danger?

    No, they may know better than anyone else, but there are thousands of people who need to be protected behind them, how can they step back?

    How many innocent candidates are there in this gorgeous blue fireworks? And how many broken families are there behind this?

    And all this is just because the worm mother wants to watch a firework, what is the difference between this and those who have hurt Lin Li and the others?

    In their opinion, Lin Li, like these candidates, is nothing but rubbish.

    "It's too late, you don't need to worry about me, get ready to escape!" As

    soon as Lin Li finished speaking, the mother insect suddenly attacked.

    It's just something that caught her interest for a while, do you really think it's worthy to talk to her?

    At this time, Lin Li's simulator was finally modified to the current highest critical strike rate... 20 times!

    She quickly escaped the attack of the insect mother, and her mental power was constantly soaring. She quickly broke through the A-level from the B-level, and quickly broke through the S-level from the A-level, and it continued to soar.

    The worm mother who failed to attack looked at Lin Li in shock, or the ants she had never paid attention to, and blurted out: "How is it possible!" How could

    such ants' mental power rise so fast, and they were about to catch up with them? she's not! has surpassed her!

    At this time, the mother insect finally panicked. She began to face Lin Li in front of her. Her face was so pale, she was obviously a B-level mental power, how could this be?

    Confused, she fiercely increased her mental power attacks, and she must not let Lin Li's mental power continue to grow!

    The worm mother's mental power was chaotic and cold, and it attacked Lin Li frantically with a violent feeling.

    Is this the mental power of the S-class?

    But under the crit bonus of the simulator, Lin Li quickly dodged the attack.

    20 times, enough for her to reach SS-level mental power in a short period of time, and then she must slaughter this beast herself!

    Seeing that the blow failed again, the worm mother was extremely angry, and her beautiful face became distorted. She shouted in a sharp voice: "I will kill you! I will chop you into pieces! One piece!"

    As she screamed, her stature also changed, and her waist swelled wildly, as if she was about to turn into a Zerg form.

    no! The Insect Mother must not be turned into a Zerg form. Lin Li looked at the Insect Mother coldly, her mental power still soaring.

    Zerg form means that its attacks will also be rampant, and it may even destroy the illusion!

    At that time, the berserk mother will turn this star field into a dead zone. At that time, everyone in the vicinity will be rioted by the mother of insects, and then implicated to death.

    So Lin Li activated his mental power, and countless laser cannons appeared out of thin air. All he saw was terrifying pressure, and then these laser cannons shot at the body of the insect mother.

    There are too many laser cannons, and the worm mother has nowhere to hide. She can only be beaten passively. Every cannonball hits it hard, making it scream sharply.

    The pain made the insect mother extremely angry, and it recklessly unleashed its strongest mental power attack, and seemed to attempt to induce Lin Li's mental power to riot.

    At this moment, the mother insect suddenly screamed and screamed, "Who is it! It hurts! It hurts to death!"

    Lin Li turned her head, it was Ju Yang! There are also Yu Zhi, Yu Yi and Ling Jiuheng.

    They didn't even leave!

    The blow just now was caused by Ju Yang quietly approaching the Insect Mother while she was in pain. His healing mental power didn't attract the Insect Mother's attention at all, and the Insect Mother was suddenly struck unprepared.

    It's more painful than those cannonballs.

    "Captain! Who do you think of us? Are we the kind of people who leave teammates in danger?" Yu Zhi shouted on the team channel.

    "That's it!" The rest of the people also agreed.

    Lin Li can only sigh, how lucky she is to meet such a teammate, but... do they know how dangerous it is?

    20 times the mental power crit, Lin Li can only last for 5 minutes, if the battle is not resolved within 5 minutes, they will surely die.

    Lin Li nodded and said in a serious voice, "Then let's fight quickly!"

    "Yes! Captain!"

    Lin Li was also the first time to fight against an S-rank Insect Mother. All her knowledge of the Insect Mother in the past came from history books.

    So what she has to do now is not to underestimate the enemy, and take advantage of this time to give the mother insect a fatal blow!

    So the laser cannons that were still S-rank just now made a heart-pounding sound, and in a blink of an eye, they turned into nuclear bombs capable of destroying everything.

    Not one, but countless nuclear bombs covered all within sight.

    Before it was launched, the power was trembling.

    And the worm mother who is under pressure is even more trembling, how can the ants in front of you have such a powerful force?

    It seems that for a moment it wants to kneel down and beg for mercy, but it has not waited for it to be ready.

    The next second these nuclear bombs are charging towards it.

    It's over, this is the spiritual power of SS level, this is the spiritual power that completely suppresses it!

    Just when the mother insect fell into despair, Lin Li was also secretly worried.

    It is said that SS rank is required to capture the S-rank worm mother. Is her strength enough now?

    Will there be any other way for the worm mother to escape?

    Just in this worry, all the nuclear bombs hit the mother insect, and the huge power of the explosion even made the burning blue fireworks tremble.

    ……Did you make it?

    The thick smoke caused by the nuclear bomb slowly dissipated, and it was 5 minutes at this time.

    Lin Li also gradually dropped from SS-level mental power to B-level, then slowly rose to A-level, and finally stopped.

    "Insect mother... is she dead?" Yu Yi stared at the thick smoke and asked aloud.

    "Definitely dead? Didn't they say that SS rank can suppress Insect Mother?" Yu Zhi said uncertainly.

    But this is the worm mother, alive! The worm mother who just slaughtered countless candidates in front of them!

    The smoke dissipated, and the place where the mother insect was located was a mess.

    "It doesn't show anything at all..." Ju Yang murmured.

    After waiting for a long time, there was no movement. Just when everyone's hearts were slowly letting go, Ling Jiuheng suddenly assumed a defensive posture.

    Throwing a bomb, "It's not dead!"

    What? ! This shocked everyone. Can it not die under such a devastating nuclear bomb?

    Is this really an S-class bug mother? This is probably already an SS-class insect mother!

    Sure enough, Ling Jiuheng's voice just fell.

    In the blue fireworks that were almost completely extinguished, a person slowly walked out with the light behind his back.

    "Ah... I almost lost..." This familiar voice made everyone tremble, it was the mother of insects!

    At this time, the worm mother was no longer as clean and beautiful as before. Her face was covered with ashes, her clothes were somewhat tattered, and the artillery fire left deep and shallow black marks on her body, but she looked even more thrilling than before.

    Her small face showed a complacent look, "Are you curious about how I survived?"

    The author has something to say:

    Bugs: Can't think of it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.7K 108
Author: Mengmanzhi Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 108. [Latest] 108 The third book [Ending] The Suwu director Shen Yi, who once made...
11.4K 140 14
Fu Yu is a Buddhist cultivator full of vitality and loves life very much, until the thunder calamity fell and knocked her back to the interstellar ag...
33.6K 323 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...
76.1K 1.6K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...