I swept the stars with ten th...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 49

168 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49

    Her tone was light, and she didn't care what kind of shock this sentence would bring to people.

    It's actually a worm mother!

    For a moment, Lin Li didn't seem to be able to tell whether this was an exam or reality. How could a character virtualized with mental power have such a vivid expression and behavior?

    She looked at the simulator in her mind, the position of the woman in front of her, which had become a Zerg logo, and her face as an avatar.

    And the rank... is exactly S rank!

    The worst is happening step by step as she expected.

    Lin Li asked with difficulty, "So, where did Teacher Huai go?"

    Hearing such a naive question, Rose Threvi giggled, and even this kind of behavior was strangely attractive.

    Her moist black eyes looked straight at Lin Li, "Mr. Huai? It never existed!"

    Lin Li looked at the woman in front of her in shock. What does it mean to never exist?

    She felt like her heart was about to come out, why was her intuition so wrong?

    Is this really an exam? !

    According to the exam, Mr. Huai really does not exist, she is just an NPC, and Rose thaway is right.

    But why would she say that? Isn't she an NPC herself?

    Lin Li thought he had guessed the truth of the matter, but the truth was even more confusing.

    "Captain, this is not right!" Yu Zhi said on the simulator's team channel.

    "Why do I feel that this woman is so dangerous, the kind of danger with tingling scalp!"

    "Of course something is wrong, because this is a real Zerg!" Ju Yang replied heavily.

    Others may not be able to tell the difference between the Zerg in the exam and the real Zerg because they have never actually seen it.

    But Ju Yang...he was born from the Zerg battlefield.

    When he saw Rosethaway's first glance, he was stunned in place.

    There are real Zerg in the exam!

    "What? Ju Yang, you're not lying to me! Isn't this an exam?" Yu Zhi shouted frantically.

    What a joke, this is the intermediate field of the Federal Spiritual Power Competition, and the Zerg can still come here? It is estimated that the Federation is not far from extinction!

    Just when Yu Zhi was frantically swiping the screen, Ling Jiuheng also said: "This is the real Zerg, or even... the real, S-class insect mother."

    As soon as the voice fell, the Sunlight team felt a huge pressure. From Rosethaway.

    She looked aggrieved and complained: "Oh, why didn't you speak for so long? I don't like dumb people, or... What are you discussing?" The

    tone of voice changed in the second half of the sentence.

    "Damn! A worm is actually acting like a human being here!" Yu Zhi finally accepted the reality and complained on the team channel.

    When he thought that the woman in front of him was actually a worm, still twisting his body and acting like a spoiled child, he felt like he was going to spit out the overnight meal!

    "We have to save ourselves. It is estimated that the invigilators outside must have discovered it, but there has been no movement so far, which means that they can't get in at all, and they can't end the exam." Lin Li quickly analyzed.

    "Ju Yang, how much do you know about Insect Mother?"

    After the team finished speaking, Lin Li immediately replied under the mental pressure of Insect Mother: "I was surprised by your beauty, since I didn't expect Teacher Huai to be so beautiful! You said... your name is Rose thaway?"

    It seemed that she was the first person to meet such a daring human being, even if she knew she was a bug mother, she dared to talk to her. Wei looked at Lin Li with interest.

    Even the oppression of mental power has taken the initiative to relieve a bit.

    "What's your human name? You're not afraid of me?" Rosethaway asked curiously.

    When talking to people who are changeable in temperament and uncertain, the taboo is to follow their ideas. Don't let them feel that they are expected, so it is easy to lose interest and dispose of themselves as garbage at will.

    So Lin Li didn't answer, she turned her head and asked a new question, "I know you from human descriptions, but I didn't expect you to be so different when you stood in front of me! Did you have fun this time?"

    Rose thaway's eyes lit up, and her deer-like eyes looked extremely happy.

    "It's really unexpected to meet someone as interesting as you!" It seemed that this was the first time Rose thaway met someone and asked her if she was having fun, and her interest in Lin Li became stronger.

    She stared straight at Lin Li, and after flashing a moment of confusion, she excitedly announced: "In this case, I decided to save you all until the end to see my perfect art! Right? Humans say this is Art!"

    Lin Li finally relaxed a little after hearing this, she finally guessed the worm mother's thoughts correctly.

    There is a king who does not see the king among the insect mothers. They all have extremely high IQs and know each other very well. Perhaps because of their high similarity, they will not appear in the same place at all.

    However, the IQ gap between the worm mother and the ordinary zerg is huge, and the worm mother can't show her wisdom to these stupid zerg at all.

    She didn't even think of these zerg as her own kind, just toys for her entertainment.

    However, the worm mother's desire to share will never decrease in the slightest. You can see from the evaluation of the worm mother by the interstellar people. Everything she does is to show her wisdom to human beings, which is what she calls... art.

    Now that he is not afraid of her at all, and even knows that she has done something and is interested in it, then the mother of insects is likely to share with her what she has done.

    Sure enough, she was right!

    At this time, Ju Yang's voice finally came over: "Insect mothers seem to be invincible, but they have a fatal weakness, that is, once they enter the breeding period, they will be extremely weak."

    "And now, look at the insect mothers. Her body is ready to mature, but her mental power seems to be completely unaware of this."

    "Otherwise, under such circumstances, why would she come to the Federation to initiate a provocation against humans?"

    Although Lin Li didn't know How could Ju Yang know so much, but she still chose to believe it.

    Lin Li looked at the worm mother's unconsciously attractive human body. Is this the worm mother who is about to enter the breeding season?

    But...why does this worm mother seem to be completely unaware of it?

    ...

    Pressing the doubts in my heart, Lin Li and the others were instantly brought to the core of the Zerg army by the insect mother.

    However, in the past, in the face of human beings, they would frantically devour the irrational Zerg. When they realized the existence of Lin Li and others, they did not dare to take any action.

    Everything is because of the existence of the insect mother, which is the absolute suppression in the Zerg.

    Lostway looked happily at the Federation Star in front of her, her voice was like a devil, "Next, I'll give you the supreme welcome gift of the Zerg!"

    "This is also my most perfect work-spiritual fireworks!"

    " Look- "

    With a snap of her fingers, Rose thaway showed an intoxicated and happy expression.

    However, the scene they saw in the next second made everyone in the Sunlight Team feel cold, and they would never forget it. They finally realized what kind of devil the Insect Mother was in front of them.

    The author has something to say:

    Bugs: Don't call me crazy! I'm just different from your world~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 163 71
https://m.shubaow.net/178/178471/ Author: Greg Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-02-22 Latest: Chapter 71 The Spring Festival begins...
700K 53.7K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.7M 240K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
14.1K 258 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...